LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Positions?

Usually standing or squatting a little bit and then sitting down to squash the mess all over my butt. Sometimes I'll go while walking around,  laying in bed.  It's a little bit hard to poop while sitting down, but I've done that too. 

Get some Nullo, it reduces the smell quite a bit, that way you can stay in and enjoy your messy diaper for quite a while. I usually put a fresh diaper on before I poop,  so I can stay in it longer. 

Eating a whole bunch of prunes really makes for a great time in my diaper. 

Positions is really hard for me to determine. I have pooped in just about every position possible. I have done it walking my dog, out shopping. sitting in the park laying out on the grass during a picnic. I have done it riding a bike. I highly recommend the bike riding for those that are into it for the sexual reasons. I have done it leaning on a shopping cart while out in the market. One of my favorites is laying on my belly reading a book in bed and spreading my legs and letting it just fill my diaper and give a few squirts of pee to get the diaper a little mushy so I can get that tingling feeling in my belly. There are so many ways to really enjoy pooping. Just try all different ways and see which one makes you feel the best. Believe me it is so much fun doing the learning process. Enjoy it and poop to your hearts content.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 1/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have done it riding a bike. I highly recommend the bike riding.

I really want to fill my diaper while riding my bike.  I think that would be awesome.  I'd love to do it horses back riding. 

I'd imagine both could result in a pretty good diaper rash after a long bike ride.

I started by adopting a slightly squatting position but can now do it comfortably in most positions. The key is getting to the state where you don't have to force it at all. I've now been 24/7 for almost 5 months and in the last month or so am able to have a normal conversation with someone whilst pooping which is really a fantastic thrill. On Saturday I was chatting merrily to the young girl at the supermarket checkout whilst pooping and thanks to Nullo she had no idea. Then I got the extra satisfaction of sitting in the car and feeling the soft warm poop spread all over any backside. It was simply awesome!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I started by adopting a slightly squatting position but can now do it comfortably in most positions. The key is getting to the state where you don't have to force it at all. I've now been 24/7 for almost 5 months and in the last month or so am able to have a normal conversation with someone whilst pooping which is really a fantastic thrill. On Saturday I was chatting merrily to the young girl at the supermarket checkout whilst pooping and thanks to Nullo she had no idea. Then I got the extra satisfaction of sitting in the car and feeling the soft warm poop spread all over any backside. It was simply awesome!

That had to be awesome. My luck,  it would be a gassy, noisy poop and everyone around me would know,  even if it didn't stink.

The closest thing I can say I've had to no control is taking an enema or suppositories and then just doing things around the house and trying to hold it in.  Eventually there's a point where it just starts coming out,  no matter how hard I try to hold it in.

That is a wonderful feeling. 

Since I decided to go 24/7 I adjusted my diet to lots of fruit and fibre and cut out red meat so my poop is always very soft and am now experiencing what the 12 month programme calls reflex BM where you learn to relax and once you feel the need Ito go it just oozes out. My dream is for it to be oozing out and not realise the urge until it’s happening but I’m not sure if that’s achievable. here’s hoping!

On 1/30/2019 at 5:20 PM, DaveeBEd said:

Since I decided to go 24/7 I adjusted my diet to lots of fruit and fibre and cut out red meat so my poop is always very soft and am now experiencing what the 12 month programme calls reflex BM where you learn to relax and once you feel the need Ito go it just oozes out. My dream is for it to be oozing out and not realise the urge until it’s happening but I’m not sure if that’s achievable. here’s hoping!

Don't give up. It will happen. Just keep telling yourself that using a diaper is the right thing to do. At some point you'll lose control and only know it's happening after it's started. I'm sure you are well on your way by now.

On 1/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Positions is really hard for me to determine. I have pooped in just about every position possible. I have done it walking my dog, out shopping. sitting in the park laying out on the grass during a picnic. I have done it riding a bike. I highly recommend the bike riding for those that are into it for the sexual reasons. I have done it leaning on a shopping cart while out in the market. One of my favorites is laying on my belly reading a book in bed and spreading my legs and letting it just fill my diaper and give a few squirts of pee to get the diaper a little mushy so I can get that tingling feeling in my belly. There are so many ways to really enjoy pooping. Just try all different ways and see which one makes you feel the best. Believe me it is so much fun doing the learning process. Enjoy it and poop to your hearts content.

If done some of those as well, just  went a little while ago standing up and squatting...now I'm just pacing around in it....pooping while laying on my belly is nice also because you can feel it up against some other areas as well that usually dont get to feel it....

I prefer squatting, laying on my stomach or the classical 'diaper postion' with my legs up in the air. Walking around outside while messing is also very exciting, but I don't do it too often because I live in a very crowded place.