LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public bathrooms or use your Diaper?

Which would you rather use, a public bathroom or your diaper?  It may sound weird but I would much rather pee and poop in my diaper than use a public bathroom rather then be exposed to everyone else's bodily waste. Most public bathrooms I have been in over the years are disgustingly dirty.

• Like 1

Diaper. Not all public restrooms are atrocious- it depends where you go.  There's a wide variety of public venues, and a wide variety in levels of cleanliness. That said, it's public. You never know what germs are floating around/ how hygienic or unhygienic other patrons are. It's why I switched to wearing thicker diapers like Rearz Inspire Incontrol and Dry 24/7 out in public- they can hold more, so I can go longer between changes/ won't need to even change my diaper out in public. 

• Like 3

If I need to I use my diaper for poop rather than a public toilet. I don't see the point in not using whet a diaper is designed to be used for in favour of discomfort of trying to hold it in.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When out and about in diapers I use them to pee in.  If I have to poop and can't wait until I get home, I will find a restroom and poop in the toilet.  It's only a very rare planned time maybe once a year or so that I will load up my diaper, especially when out and about away from home.  In those planned cases, I have well thought out the situation and where I can go to change and clean up in privet.  I know where there are stores that have privet bathrooms with outer locking doors or family restrooms with locking outer doors.  If I feel a need to poop and don't think I'll be able to wait until I got home, I head for one of these places with a locking outer door.  Those bathrooms are usually clean and often have toilet seat covers you can sit on for extra protection.  I can pull my diaper down like underpants and not worry that a pervert in the next stall will hear me and look under the partition at my diaper around my ankles.  I don't have to worry about walking around in a smelly loaded diaper among other shoppers or people and having to wait for a good privet place to change and dispose of a messy diaper and clean myself up.  To answer, when out and about I wet my diapers but for poop I find a toilet and use it rather than mess in my diaper.

I probably wouldn't mess my diaper. Today you can find enough toilets everywhere. If one is extremely dirty, I would surch for the next one. And in the unlikely case I wouldn't find one in time and I had to poo, I would certainly and immediately look for the next bin to get rid of the load :)

• Like 1

I had to look at this question about a hundred times before I could even think of what to say. My first response would be why are you wearing the diaper in the first place if you are not planning to use it. Second I have seen many, many public bathrooms, and to be honest I would not put any part of my bottom near or even close to the seat. Third even if I wasn't wearing a diaper I wouldn't pee my pants, but I would gladly poop my pants. Now if I had a diaper I would not even worry I would happily pee and poop my diaper. I have done it from age twelve and have never had an incident with anyone publicly. For me it has nothing to do with the public. They don't know I am wearing a diaper. A big plus for me is that I used my diaper for what it is intended for. Wear your diaper with pride and joyfully do what you have to do is what I say !

• Like 5

I'm 24/7 so obviously I do everything in my diaper. But I love having to go into public bathrooms to change my diaper. The fact that they are usually dirty and inconvenient is one of the draws to me. I actually get a kick out of the humiliation of having to change a very messy diaper in public ( I realise that is strange!) I live in the UK and purchased a RADAR key recently which give access to most disabled facilities giving me more room to change when required.

I endup using my diaper most of the time when I pee due to my bladder issue, unfortunately I am ending up using it for bowel movmwnts as well as my bowel is starting to follow the same path as my bladder and not give me any warnings that I need to go and it just releases with a 10 second or so warning.

the more it happens the less I am conserned about unexpected bowel movments as with bladder issues it’s something you get use to and accept when you have no control to stop it. 

• Like 1

It's not a simple either/or situation though. If you have a dirty nappy while out and about, you have to find somewhere to change it and that usually means a public restroom. Changing and cleaning up after a mess is more complicated than using the toilet, and probably more likely to bring you into contact with surfaces in the restroom. I'll put up with that and carry my disinfectant wipes etc, for the convenience and comfort of being able to go in my nappy whenever I feel like it.

I try to arrange it so I'm not out and about in messy pants, but sometimes it can't be helped.  9/10 I'll try to make it home first to clean myself up instead of the inconvenience of changing in a restroom stall.

I’d always rather use my diaper instead of any restroom. I change regularly in public with wet diapers. I usually mess at home or if I can walk home quickly to change after having messy pants in a more public setting. I’ve yet to mess in public and change in a bathroom stall though. Maybe one day 

If my diaper's just wet I don't have a problem changing in public if I'm wearing a paper diaper. Most of the time however I wear cloth diapers and the last thing I would ever want to do is change a messy cloth diapering a public restroom. It could be done but...

I don't think my mother like changing my diapers in public restrooms either because I was frequently diapered for grocery shopping or long drives. Mother always said that she would take my diapers off if I need to use the bathroom but I really don't remember her ever doing that. Whenever I mentioned I had to go she just told me to use the diapers and we'll worry about it when we get home.

• Like 1

I'm incontinent, so the solution is invariably "use my diaper" because I never have enough time to get to a bathroom.

However, another thing does come in - 'change in a public bathroom, or wait until you get home?' Where at all practical, I will often wait until I get home: public toilets around here are really badly maintained.

1 hour ago, Kaliborio said:

I'm incontinent, so the solution is invariably "use my diaper" because I never have enough time to get to a bathroom.

However, another thing does come in - 'change in a public bathroom, or wait until you get home?' Where at all practical, I will often wait until I get home: public toilets around here are really badly maintained.

I agree. There are times when I will wait until I get home to change but I if I mess myself while out and about, I need to change and I have found a few handicap bathrooms where I have the privacy to change. I am also incontinent, but I do have partial control over things. In any case, I would much rather use my diaper then be exposed to everyone else's bodily waste. Not that mine is any cleaner or less disgusting, but it is mine. I would much rather sit in my own poop than everyone else's poop.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I avoid public restrooms like the plague but if I had to decide, I would rather pee in my diaper. As far as messing it....in all reality I'd hold it and if not possible, use the restroom. I definitely don't want to bother anyone with he smell of a soiled diaper. 

• Like 1

I've seen some pretty nasty public facilities, especially at rest stops along the free way. Fortunately, I took care of pooping at home. And being male, I can stand up and pee. I learned a trick from a nurse about flushing; use your elbow to depress the lever. Now I do that in every public rest room, no matter the cleanliness or lack thereof.

I'd rather go in my diaper than using public bathroom, no doubt. Though if I have to be close to other people, I would try and avoid pooping until I could be in a more isolated surroundings, but definitely then just fill my diaper and carry on.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to have this worry too, should I use to toliet or my diaper. 

During the first stage of my diaper training I would use the toilet for going poop but alway pissed in my diaper even when using the toilet. 

When I got to the point of wetting my diapers without having to even think about it I decided to go all the way and started just using my diapers for all needs whenever it needed to happen. 

Now I don’t even think about needing to go pee or poop, I just let it happen and take care of it when convenient. 

I no longer have to wait in line to use a public restroom or port a potty at a outdoor event. 

• Like 1