LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public bathrooms or use your Diaper?

On 11/7/2020 at 3:02 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I 100% agree! I would rather use my diapers, especially when it comes to being in public bathrooms. Besides it feels better than going on a potty. I just wish they made public changing tables softer and more comfortable and bigger when you're an actual baby.????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

not only does it makes sense to you, because you use your diapers for everything, but who in the hell wants to use the bathroom that either smells to high heavens, is not sanitary, is full of mess, garbage all over the floor, toilets almost overflowing: these are very big turnoffs for me.I would rather use my diapers than to go to a bathroom in a public place that I don't trust.

not only that, but there are only certain bathrooms that I will use: I will use the bathrooms at the Medical Center hospital in Burlington Vt, I will use the bathrooms at Central Vermont Medical Center in Berlin Vermont, and I will use those that are provided at my doctor's office simply because they are public bathrooms, and because there are medical facilities, bathrooms have to be operable, sterile and in clean condition. Other than those bathrooms, and the one at my office, which I know is cleaned by one particular individual, I will not use a public restroom. I would rather use my own toilet, because I am responsible for making sure that it is clean, and if I catch something, it's probably from something that I gave myself, and I would rather just keep sickness to a minimum, so I don't spread it all over the place.

This is also very paramount and important during the times when we still are dealing with COVID. We may not be dealing with COVID-19 to the level that we did back in 2019 to 2020, when we ended up having the pandemic begin, but we have learned a lot of different things about the condition, and we are better prepared to deal with it, and also can manufacturer medicines and inoculations to deal with it. If someone has COVID, they know it, or they find out about it, and then they quarantine if they have it. Exposing oneself to unnecessary places is something that everyone needs to make sure they continue to watch, because I have a feeling that coming the this winter, COVID will spike up, but we will still be able to deal with it, and the best way that we can keep ourselves healthy is to make sure that we are keeping ourselves clean, and that means anywhere that we're using bathrooms, they should be clean as well. Almost as like when you're making food: you wouldn't want a dirty kitchen to make food, you would want your kitchen to be clean and everything that you're using sanitary and sterilized: bathrooms are no exception: in fact bathrooms probably account for about 50% I've stuff that you can pick up when you're sick, because germs can spread a lot

I agree that if I use my diaper, it's a lot easier to deal with!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edits
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Definitely poop my diaper.  Even though it’s a dirty thing to do in my mind it cleaner then pulling my pants and diaper down and sitting on a toilet seat where countless others have sat and pooped.   So if I’m in public and diapered and need to go I’ll poop my diaper and keep it to myself thank you very much!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

If I’m out in public , and I’m wearing my cloth diaper , or my adult training pants , I don’t have to worry it’s all going in my pants , I can’t help it , plus it just feels so good just squishing up against my hinney , and my junk , and it will eventually, be smeared all over the inside , and my whole diapered area , is just slathered up with poop and wetness , but if I can , most times , just try real hard to get back back to my truck , so I can enjoy the mess in my pants , but as I said I can’t help it , because I have no control over it , if it’s coming , I’m going , and not to some stinky toilet but right there in my pants , and lots of times , I have to go someplace , or do this or get that , and all the while there’s this huge poop in  my diapers , training pants , what ever but the plastic pants hold in a lot of the smell , until they start to leak , then , the show is over and I have to get home so I can enjoy the mess longer , and eventually get cleaned up ! But make no mistake , it’s been a long time since I have had to resort to setting on the potty , and I’m really not even potty trained yet ! I love my cloth diapers , training pants too much to even try and get potty trained ! Nope not me ! 

Well put.  I’m more or less in line with you.  If I’m diapered and out and the urge hits to poop I’m using my diaper no matter what.  Cheers!

• Like 1

If I know I won't be offensive to anyone, I have messed my diaper a few times in public, and practiced social distancing before we even knew about social distancing prior to COVID. I wet all all the time, but believe we should be courteous around others and not subject the unsuspecting to a messy diaper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use public restrooms to pee and poop, but I hate sitting on a restroom toilet.  When out of town shopping, such as all day this past Friday, I'll be in a premium diaper such as a Betterdry.  I will wet it instead of using a restroom but if I have to poop, I will find a restroom, pull down my diaper and poop in the toilet.  When I am out Christmas shopping I leave the house about 9am and get home around 5 or 6pm.  I wear a premium diaper so I won't have to take a fresh diaper into a store restroom.  Although I like walking around my house in a poopy diaper for 3 or 4 hours, I don't want to do so when out shopping and going to all the different stores.  Like Moochie, I will not take any chance on offending anyone with the smell coming from my diaper, and yes, when I mess my diaper you can definitely smell it.

By the way, the Mythbusters did a show on the worst things for growing bacteria including money, light switches, computer keyboards, kitchen sponges and toilet seats.  The worst was a kitchen sponge, money, computer keyboards and light switches were all at the top for being the worst.  Toilet seat wound up as the least bacteria!  The thing is, I've walked into public restrooms and found shit on the toilet seat and sometimes pee too.  Then depending on the restroom you have the smell.  I say it depends on the public restroom you use, how often it's cleaned and all.  I usually try and find a one at a time family or public restroom with a lock on the outer door.  Those not only are cleaner but offer privacy.

For me being an adult baby and Incontinent, I don't use the public bathrooms at all. The only time I ever have to use the public bathrooms is to change my soiled diapers. I'm kept in diapers permanently and as a result I can only go in my diapers and on top of that I don't trust using the potty. Also Potties are only for grown ups, big kids and adults who are potty trained.

• Like 2

Personally I’d rather use my diaper than have to use any public washroom. As far as I’m concerned public washrooms are only available for changing my diaper (if it were up to me I’d change my diaper out in the open rather than having to go inside one of those disgusting public washrooms. 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I always hated public toilets for the longest time, especially in school. I'd rather use my diaper since I'm essentially 24/7 at this point, but I won't poop in public on purpose, I hold it until I'm home or are away from anybody (like back in my car) and am heading home. Twice I've had genuine accidents but fortunately away from anyone else and went off in my car to change, but those are rare.