LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Treacle

It wasn't raining. No, that would require the weather to commit to something. Instead it was just misty, everything got wet, but there was no obvious source of the moisture. It was just there. Which is why Chloe was huddled under a tree, hugging herself for every ounce of warmth she could, her beautiful prom dress, curly brown hair, fair, freckled skin, covered in mud from where she had slipped. Her blue eyes were closed, tears running down her cheeks, seeming to find the only channel with no freckles to run down. Hints of pink flashed from under the mud on her dress, the corseted bodice was probably the only thing keeping the eighteen year old girl out of the fetal position. In the distance, the laughter and hoots of some boys could be heard, and it wouldn't be wrong to conclude that they bore some responsibility in Chloe's current problem.

Their voices were getting further away though, not that it helped Chloe at all. She had no idea where she was, how to get back. At least the sun was finally coming up, although that just seemed to add to the gloom instead of remove some of the chill. The night had gone to well, of course it had to end like this. Despite her pretty appearance, idolized teen body, she didn't play the cutsy flirting game the boys expected, and often times dressed to hide her form instead of emphasize it. It resulted in her not going on dates, or getting asked to dances, but she was okay with that. At least until her senior year. She decided to run for prom queen. Not that she expected to win or anything, more that she just wanted to show people that she could walk alongside those girls. Subtle changes to her wardrobe, and a little less pushing people away, and before she knew it, she was in the top three. Then at the dance, she actually was voted queen. It wasn't some prank or anything, she actually won. Before the results were announced, she was without a date, and sitting at a table with her friends. After the announcement, she couldn't get anywhere without people being around her.

This eventually led to her drink getting spiked, and then she found herself in the back of a pick up truck. Once it had stopped, she jumped out, and started to run, then slipped in some mud, rolled down a hill, and landed in a small pond of just barely not freezing water. And now, here she was, leaning against a tree crying. It was this state that an old woman found Chloe in. The old woman walked up to the young girl, a comforting smile on her old and wizened face. Long grey hair, weathered by the years, was tied into a simple chignon style, and fading blue eyes carefully looked the crying girl up and down. "Come child," the old woman said, "Let me help you home?"

Chloe looked up from her bubble of despair, and showed more fear on her face than relief. She could not imagine something good happening right now, and did not see anyway to trust anyone else. She did see that she did not have a lot of choices at the moment though. "Okay...." she meekly answered as she tried to get up to her feet. She had been running all night, and the fatigue was setting in, but she was not willing to show that in front of this old woman. It just wasn't her way to show weakness, and she had already been witnesses crying. Despite the pain and tightness, she got to her feet and said, "I live over on Albamere st... if you could give me a ride?"

"Albemere? In Franklinburg? That is an hour away sweetie, let me take you to my place, get you some warm food, and clothes, then I will take you home," she said, hooking her arm with Chloe's, and starting to walk into the woods, with an 'I wont take no as answer' gait. Chloe allowed the old women to lead her, it seemed to be the only solution open to her, other then calling out for the boys still looking for her. Soon, she was lead to an old two story home, one of those old neighborhoods where you could see your neighbors house, but it is an effort to get to it still. An old yellow mini-van sat in the driveway of the house Chloe was being lead to, and despite expectations, this was not some old creepy house, but a nice looking house, with obvious modern amenities like satellite TV, and solar panels. There was even a "Ring" at the front door.

Inside the house, it looked like it came out of one of those showcase homes at new housing developments. Everything was clean, the latest and biggest flat screen TV adorned a wall. The kitchen looked like it could cook a whole meal on its own. This was not what Chloe was expecting when she was offered help by this crone. Maybe it is her kids place, Chloe thought to herself, as she looked around at the various pictures and nick-nacks in the living room. Whoever this woman was, it did look like her and her family had led an exciting life.

(More is coming, just ran out of time tonight!)

• Like 2

The woman returned to the living room, a simple dress draped over her arm, and a smile on her comforting face, "Alright sweetie, there is a shower down the hall, go ahead and get cleaned up." The old woman handed Chloe the dress, still smiling, and once the girl had taken the dress, the old woman had started towards the kitchen, "And don't take to long, I am making you a special breakfast." Chloe could just nod, still completely unsure if this was a continuation of her misery, or if something was beginning to turn around.

The bathroom was not hard to find, and like much of the rest of the house, had a very high tech vibe. There was even an Echo in the corner. That brought a smile to Chloe's face, "Alexa, play songs by Jasmine Thompson." A moment later, the music started, and Chloe finally began to relax. The warm shower was pleasant, and she never quite understand how nice being clean really was. At least until this morning when she was truly dirty for the first time. The shower finally did have to come to an end though, and she slowly stepped out of the shower, into the cool air, and look at herself in the steam up mirror. She couldn't see details, but she could see her shape and just nodded. It looked like the mud was gone.

At some point, the old woman must of slipped in, because her dress, and underthings were all gone, although a pair of panties and a bra had been added to the dress. It never really dawned on Chloe to consider why all of this stuff was in her size. She figured small is not the uncommon of a size for girls her age, and maybe this old woman had a grand daughter or something. Chloe just pulled on the clothings, and smiled as she saw herself in the floral print dress, in the now defogging mirror. She normally wore jeans and t-shirts, but she did always like the way she looked in dresses, especially ones like the one she was wearing now, which was tight around her torso, but the skirts and bust were a looser, helping shape her figure.

Chloe took a deep breath, pulling her curly hair into a pony tail, and went back into the living room, hoping that she would be going home now. Instead the old woman was there, with a sweet smelling oatmeal, and a smile on her face. "Eat up sweetie," she said, patting a spot on the couch, and placing the oatmeal on the coffee table in front of the indicated seat. "By the way, my name is Martha," she added.

Chloe smiled, "Chloe," she said off handed, "I kinda of just want to go home?" She continued. The whole situation was weird, and she was sure this woman was just trying to help her, but she just wanted to get home.

"Its ok Deary," Martha said, "Eat up, and then we will be on our way." The woman smiled, and then vanished back into the kitchen with out waiting for a reply.

"Ugh," Chloe said to herself, as she sat down on the couch. She didn't touch the oatmeal at first, but she was hungry, and it was obvious she was not going anywhere until she ate it, so she picked it up and started to eat it. It had the taste of oatmeal, but it was really sweet, not like the brown sugar or fruit sweet, but something else she couldn't identify. When the woman finally came back, she took the opportunity to find out, "What is in this?"

"Oatmeal and treacle," Martha replied, "The way my mother made it when I had bad days when I was about your age," she continued, as she sat down in the chair across from her. "So, what are you going to do about those boys that I heard this morning?"

Chloe looked surprised for a moment, first as she tried to figure out what treacle was, then at the mention of the boys. "I don't know ma'am... I mean if I tell, nothing is going to happen, it will be my word against theirs. They will probably just say I brought it on myself..."

Martha frowned, then nodded, "You might be right, but what if I told you there was a way that it wouldn't matter if people believed their word or not?" She smiled slightly at the end of her question. "Before you say yes though, understand that what I am going to tell you to do always works, but not always in the way you think it will."

"Okay?" Chloe said, unsure of what the old woman was meaning, although she really did want to hear. "I mean yes, I want to do it."

Martha smiled and said, "Great, you have already taken the first step. That oatmeal has a little bit a magic in it, just enough for you to do one spell." Chloe looked stunned for a moment, but Martha continued, "I can teach you to do more if you still want to after this." She paused a serious look on her face, "I need you to understand girl, there is no going back on this. Once you cast this spell, it can not be undone, even if you don't like how it comes out."

Chloe didn't believe Martha, but at the same time, why not just humor her. It would probably get her home sooner. "Alright, lets cast this spell..."

"Excellent," Martha responded, and then placed a bowl of clear liquid on the table. Chloe had no idea where that bowl came from, which for a moment made her think that this was real. "Dip your fingers in the bowl, one for each boy you want to curse, then say there names three times. This will connect there threads to yours, then say aloud what you want to happen."

Chloe placed four fingers into the bowl, and said, "James, Ryan, Carlos, and Geoff" then repeated those names two more times. On the third time, the clear liquid was silvery, and she could see all four of them laughing in the truck. "I want them to be shamed by the whole school for what they did to me, and I want the school to treat me special, like they did last night before these guys ruined it." With that, the liquid in the bowl was gone.

"Oh no," Chloe suddenly blurted out as she bolted up, a wet spot on the couch and pee pouring down her legs. "Oh god no, I can't stop it."

Martha nodded, "The magic always works in weird ways," she said, getting up from her chair, a diaper and a new dress on the couch. "Come on, lets get you clean again, and then home..."

• Like 5

Loving it so far. I am always curious as to how this magic works and there is never any clear explication so I just need to accept its magic and go with it. I am guessing here that casting the spell has a price to be paid and in Chloe’s case that would be incontinence. This was well worth a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 7 months later...