LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
BabyCR

Franklin/Nashville area littles/mommies?

I live in Franklin and am trying to keep my little side on the down-low, but I'm interested in getting together with other littles. Is there anyone in the Franklin/Nashville area who would be willing to host a meetup/gathering?

I live in Knox, but I visit Franklin every one in a while! I'd love to have a little friends to play withšŸ˜Š

My folks are leaving for an 8-day cruise on April 16, and I'll have the whole house to myself for that time. Would you be willing to meet up for a playdate then?

Iā€™d totally be down to hang out too! We could play some board games or something šŸ˜Š

I have Ticket to Ride, that's about it in the way of board games. I could maybe buy something, but in case I can't find anything, do you play video games?Ā 

EDIT: The date my folks leave for the cruise has been changed to the 17th; perhaps a meet on that weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, one of those)?

EDIT 2: Friday the 19th works best for me since I'll be alone then and I'll be going to Middle Tennessee Anime Convention on Saturday and Sunday.