LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

FAVORITE DIAPER SITUATION, OR REFERENCE IN MEDIA ?

AbabeBill

Do you have any favorite reference, or references to diapers in media? Like in, movies, tv, books, magazines, catalogs? Is there something, that is forever burned into your mind, and you would love to never forget? Maybe, it’s an old diaper commercial for, Pampers, Luvs, or Huggies. Or, maybe you have a favorite movie, cause it has to do with diapers? I know for many of us, loving diapers goes back to childhood, and there are many things we fixate on in media, in relation to diapers. 

I have a number of them. My first is, and it goes way back for me, a short film. It was an episode of, The Little Rascals, “FORGOTTEN BABIES”(1933). It can be viewed on YouTube. I would have seen it on tv, growing up. Spanky, gets roped into babysitting the gangs younger brothers and sisters. They turn out to be, a house wrecking handful, and Spanky has to resort to, some interesting methods to,“tie them down”! One toddler, who can’t stay away from the stairs, ends up having his rubber pants glued to the floor, by Spanky. He finds the glue in a cabinet near by, and proceeds to sit the kid in it. Next thing you see, is the kid trying to get up, but he’s stuck in the glue, and his rubber pants are snapping him back down to the floor. Later, we see another kid glued to the floor in the kitchen. But, the scene with the rubber panties stuck in that glue, does something to me, every time I have seen it! 

That one, always “sticks” out for me! There are others, to be sure. Like, the Tom & Jerry cartoon, Baby Puss (1943). Tom, gets changed out of his wet diaper by his cat friends. They make sure, he is diapered correctly, poweder, oil, diaper, rubber pants! LOL, I just love that one. You can also, find that at YouTube. 

So, what is your memorable media reference? What do you like, to never forget? 

F2B9EB35-C2D3-4C81-A978-8AFF3DF66246.jpeg

FFEDA47A-12AB-43FA-94F4-3442F8C03654.png

The only one that I’ve seen and that stands out was literally just by complete accident, I was browsing another website when I clicked a link to YouTube. The video was a clip from Greys anatomy. It had two of the nurses wearing diapers for surgery. I don’t know what their names where because I don’t watch the show. 

What happened was one of the nurses was going to help with a long surgery. So she’s sat in the staffroom looking and debating if she’s going to wear a diaper. However she’s caught holding  the diaper by her friend I assume. After a little laughter the nurses friend insists she’s wears it because it was a good idea. You then see the first nurse heading down to surgery with an obvious diaper on because of the shape of her butt. She’s constantly trying to adjust it although the crinkling didn’t help because her male colleague hears the crinkling and notices her fidgeting. 

Anyway after she’s finished in surgery her male colleague try’s to joke about her diaper. And the nurse literally acts proud of the fact that she wore a diaper. In the end you see the nurse who caught the other nurse holding the diaper both heading down to another surgery in obvious diapers under their trousers. 

I think I like the fact that the nurse who originally wore the diaper just didn’t care what another person thought. It’s literally like yes I wore a diaper so what it’s not affecting you. It’s always stuck with me because of how confident she was, and the fact that her friend also was willing to wear one. 

Here’s a link to the clip on YouTube, 

I remember that episode of Little Rascals too.

One movie that stands out in my memory is called Bless the beasts and children.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_the_Beasts_and_Children_(film)

It's based in a camp. The group in one of the cabins is called the bedwetters, they're kinda outcasts.  One seen in the movie, one kid was talking about his bedwetting problem.  Another kid said to him that it was no big deal, people in the military piss and shit their pants all the time.  As a kid, I  didn't hear it that way,  I  thought that they meant that they themselves pissed and shit their pants all the time.  In the back of my head,  I really wanted to find this camp and go to it.

Later on in the movie,  they stole a buffalo head from another cabin.  The kids in the other cabins caught them and. They were all bent over a hitching post getting paddled.

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

I remember that episode of Little Rascals too.

One movie that stands out in my memory is called Bless the beasts and children.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_the_Beasts_and_Children_(film)

I know that movie! Not real well, but I was a fan, of the old Lost In Space tv show, and the actor, Bill Mummy, who played Will Robinson, also played in, Bless The Beast And The Children. 

I do remember one TV epesode (don't remember the series) where the parents of a teenage girl were keeping her from doing something with her friends that they didn't think was appropriate.  She then stormed off up the stairs saying, "I'll be in my room!  My Huggies are starting to bunch!"   I'm sure I remember many more as well.  I won't say thins was a favorite moment, I just remember it.

I can think of 2 major ones. When I was a young teenager, I watched a movie called, “Hercules and the Amazon Women.” It was the movie that spawned the series. The plot consisted of Hercules volunteering to save a village of men from these “terrible” monsters. Turns out the “monsters” are just some bad ass warrior women. Anywho, Hercules let’s himself be captured and the leader of the tribe uses a magic candle to go back in time to review Hercules’ past of mistreating women. He is instantly transformed into a baby by this beautiful woman. There wasn’t a diaper, but that moment is forever etched into my mind! 

#2 has to be that astronaut lady that traveled a great distance to attempt murder or something. I think her name was Lisa Novak or something similar. Anyways, all the fuss was made because this lady wore diapers to travel a great distance to seek revenge or something like that.The media was relentless about the diapers and that’s what made it a national story. We don’t bat an eye nowadays for attempted murder, but if someone wears diapers to save a bathroom trip, that’s very important to report. Weird. 

One movie I can think of where diapers are mentioned is Spy Kids.  In the beginning of the movie the parents, Antonio Banderas as Gregorado and Carla Gugino as Ingrid Cortez have been captured and are tied up. They consider using their kids as spies. The Dad says they are still children, one still wetting the bed. The Mom replies "Bedwetting is not unusual. Lots of children do that" For the rest of the movie the audience assumes it is the young brother "Junie" who wets, never suspecting the big sister Carmen.  Later you find out that the big sister played by Alexa Vega  is the one that needs to be in diapers due to bed wetting issues.  It is brought to fruition by her younger brother making fun of her. 

I always found it strange that the producer put this in the movie as there really was no reason to do so.

Another movie is 2012.  The daughter needs to wear pullups at night and there is an awkward moment where her father and mother discuss her need for pull ups.  There is also a part on the move where the mother is at the supermarket and it shows her buying pullups right before a major earthquake rips the store in half. Once again, no earthly idea why this would be in a disaster movie unless the producer has a diaper fetish.

I have an old British Airways full-page magazine ad. It is a stewardess dressed like a 50s mommy, holding and smiling down at a baby in a cloth diaper. A small square where the baby's head would be instead has the head of a content man, all safe, secure, and loved.

On 1/23/2019 at 5:46 AM, rusty pins said:

I do remember one TV epesode (don't remember the series) where the parents of a teenage girl were keeping her from doing something with her friends that they didn't think was appropriate.  She then stormed off up the stairs saying, "I'll be in my room!  My Huggies are starting to bunch!"   I'm sure I remember many more as well.  I won't say thins was a favorite moment, I just remember it.

The show was ABC's step by step. It aired from 1992 to 1996 on TGIF. The teenage girl's name is Al short for Allison. I'm sorry but I do not know the exact episode something to look into

I remember liking married with children. All the times. Kelly made fun of Bud and his bed wetting issues. Also there was one Malcolm in the middle episode where Dewey wears a diaper possibly because he was jealous of the new baby coming LOL and then at the end the mom tries to change him but it's way back in the background involving another scene with Malcolm and his friend.also something. Warner says in animaniacs at the very end about feeling all warm and squishy either that or she needs diapers LOL.

There was another MitM where Dewie shows up in a sleeper offering to stay a baby forever.   His mother asks if he's wearing a diaper and he said he wanted to show his commitment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 6:54 AM, MarkSmith said:

One movie I can think of where diapers are mentioned is Spy Kids.  In the beginning of the movie the parents, Antonio Banderas as Gregorado and Carla Gugino as Ingrid Cortez have been captured and are tied up. They consider using their kids as spies. The Dad says they are still children, one still wetting the bed. The Mom replies "Bedwetting is not unusual. Lots of children do that" For the rest of the movie the audience assumes it is the young brother "Junie" who wets, never suspecting the big sister Carmen.  Later you find out that the big sister played by Alexa Vega  is the one that needs to be in diapers due to bed wetting issues.  It is brought to fruition by her younger brother making fun of her. 

I always found it strange that the producer put this in the movie as there really was no reason to do so.

Another movie is 2012.  The daughter needs to wear pullups at night and there is an awkward moment where her father and mother discuss her need for pull ups.  There is also a part on the move where the mother is at the supermarket and it shows her buying pullups right before a major earthquake rips the store in half. Once again, no earthly idea why this would be in a disaster movie unless the producer has a diaper fetish.

2012 had the pull-ups mentioned because Huggies was a major sponsor and contributor to the film 

Stop or my mom will shoot, a movie with Sylvester Stalone, he is a cop with an over protective mom, at 1 point in the movie he has a dream that he is making a bust and all of a sudden he is standing in the middle of a group of cops wearing just a diaper and holding a bag of Huggies. Also the Nickelodeon show, You Can’t Do That On Television had numerous diaper references and bed wetting references and a couple of scenes with cast members wearing diapers and acting like babies 

Dirty Jobs when they were at a diaper service company.  At the end of the show,  they were all standing around in diapers asking viewers for more dirty jobs.

Another episode,  they were going to dive to retrieve a vehicle from a frozen lake.  Mike was in a dry suit and had to go. The diver said revealed that they wore diapers in those situations. 

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

Dirty Jobs when they were at a diaper service company.  At the end of the show,  they were all standing around in diapers asking viewers for more dirty jobs.

I remember seeing that episode too! For a diaper lover, it was fun, and a bit exciting too, lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

A show that sticks in my mind is: An episode of Jerry Springer where there is a young woman in her twenties on stage and she is there to tell her boyfriend about a Domme she is seeing and how she likes to be treated. They bring the Domme out who informs, Jordan, that it is nap time and to take her clothes off and get in a crib (which is more like a playpen). She starts to undress down to her bra and panties then the Domme proceeds to powder and diaper her (I believe it was over her panties though). The woman tells her it’s time to get in the “crib” but at first Jordan resists. The woman threatens her with a spanking if she doesn’t get in the crib, Jordan still resists. Finally, the woman offers to get into the crib with her and that makes Jordan get in the crib. When “mommy” gets in the crib with her you hear a loud “snap” to which Jerry says; “Mommy break crib! Mommy gonna pay for crib!” To which the audience uproars into laughter. At this point Jerry says it is time to bring out her boyfriend and from the way he reacts tells us he is quite upset! They proceed to argue back and forth about why she is doing this and how, to her, her “mommy makes her fill comfortable. 

From the little snippet I saw, I am not sure how it got resolved or if it even did. This really fueled my desire to have a mommy or even a Domme who be willing to baby me and if I was being naughty, punish me with a sevier spanking or another form of punishment. For now, I am just happy living my life out as an adult baby who gets to indulge in his fetish from time to time! If I were to meet a girl who would cater to my AB side, that would be terrific! Until then, I will just be content with the way things are.

(Sorry if that’s all jumbled together, I was never very good with punctuation..Lol!) :p

I vaguely remember an episode of "Married… with Children" where Peggy treats Bud as a baby, but I can't recall much of the detail. I'm sure there was one scene where Bud says something about being oiled and powdered by your own mother, but I could be wrong. I've never been able to find that episode, but if anyone else knows anything about it, I'd love to see it again.

From my own youth I remember seeing an episode of "Eurotrash" when I was a teenager that had a section on Adult Babies.  It was the first time I realised that there were other people out there like me, so quite an eye opener!

As as child, I used to love adverts for nappies and baby products, but I'd always feel embarrassed if anyone else was in the room…

With Married with Children, there was also an episode where Bud told his mom he would be her baby that could chance his own diapers.  Also a different one where Bud going on a date,  and Kelly tells him not to forget his Pampers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ah3908 said:

With Married with Children, there was also an episode where Bud told his mom he would be her baby that could chance his own diapers.  Also a different one where Bud going on a date,  and Kelly tells him not to forget his Pampers.

Perhaps it's that first one that I'm thinking of…. I'll have a look online and see if I can find some sort of episode guide for Married with Children, as it would be good to see how accurate my memory is! (Not very I suspect!).

22 hours ago, DprDJeff said:

Most memorable for me was Alanis Morissette on You Can't Do That on Television. They had several diaper skits, but the one with Alanis was one that stuck with me in my early years.

I'll have to look for that as it's not something I've ever seen before, and I was always a big fan of Alanis Morissette.  Thanks for the tip! ?