LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP Partner(A Dom, preferably)

marxthebaby

I am looking for someone to dom my character and put them in diapers. I have a few scenarios in mind already, but you can suggest some that I didn’t put here if you want.

Scenario 1: I am older brother, but I don’t act the part at all. I’m a slob, I barely take care of myself, and I often have accidents. You take initiative and decide to diaper me while our parents are out of town. This leads to humiliation(public diaper changes, etc). 

Scenario 2: I am your teacher, but I’m not exactly the most mature person you’ve ever met. I’m a brat, I tend to act like a know-it-all, and sometimes I use my position of power to my advantage to blackmail students into behaving. You either make me wet myself or catch me having an accident, and then force me to wear diapers and depend on you to change them...all while not being able to tell anyone without humiliating myself further. The diapering eventually escalated into full-blown babying and semi-public humiliation, and it becomes clear that I have no choice but to quit or risk someone finding out I’m now your baby.

Scenario 3: I am a very badly-behaved employee, and you are my boss. You decide that enough is enough after discovering I’ve been forging signatures on important documents and passing my work off on other people, and decide that I need a bit of discipline. 

Scenario 4: We are roommates, and I don’t do my part at all. I don’t pay my part of the rent or clean up around the house like I’m supposed to, and I always find some way to weasel out of responsibilities you have for me, saddling you with all the work. You get fed-up with my laziness and decide to diaper me, which then leads to full-blown babying and humiliation galore.

Archived