LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Baby Boy(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

Daddy just smiles and nods. “That’s great, Danny; I’m proud of you for taking such good care of him and being so responsible.” He told the boy, obviously proud. The man chuckled when Danny said they survived changing a poopy diaper, “Well, we sure did. At least I didn’t make too many faces this time, right gang?” 

Tommy shook his head, giggling, “Yes, you did! You always make the funny faces, like ‘bleeeh’.” He made one to demonstrate, sticking his tongue out and pretending to gag before cuddling up to Danny. 

Daddy laughed a little. “You ganging up on me now, you two?” Tommy nodded, clapping his hands, “Yeah! We’re a team!” 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny laughs as he hears his dad talk about avoiding the poopy diaper. He knows that he won't be so lucky next time as Tommy has said he prefers his diapers to the toilet.

"We're the diaper duo" I say as I cuddle Tommy "dad you always make silly faces whenever you have to change nappies. You even gag when it's not even stinky" 

Daddy chuckled a bit after seeing the two of them get along so well. Even if it was over teasing him about his funny faces, his two boys are getting along great. Tommy clung to his cousin, crying out in agreement, “Yeah! We’re the diaper duo an’ you gotta deal with it!” 

He blushed when his son called him out, saying he gagged even when it wasn’t stinky; well, it was true, but still, he didn’t have to call him out for it. Daddy smiled to himself, “Well, that’s true. You’ve both gotten closer, hm?” He ruffled both of their hair, sighing fondly. “I’m going to get started on looking for places to eat, so you two be good, okay?” 

Smiles and laughs as Tommy tells daddy were the diaper duo. 

I nod as I listen to daddy and me and Tommy go into the lounge to watch paw patrol and play with the building blocks. 

I have daddy's words in my mind and knows that we get on really well but that means that I'm now stuck changing Tommy dirty diapers. 

Tommy followed him into the lounge, playing happily. He stacked up some blocks and pretended to be a dinosaur, roaring and knocking them down with a giggle. Mostly he just watched Paw Patrol, singing the theme song with a wide smile. Though he did wet himself in his diaper, Tommy didn’t seem to mind or notice.

Dan smiles as him and Tommy try to build the tallest towers with the building blocks.

"Aww yours is so tall!" I say to him as I watch him knock them down as I just sit and watch paw patrol, I notice his diaper getting wet but I don't say anything to him. Although the bottle I had earlier makes me want to wet mine so I just concentrate on paw patrol and the urine starts to soak my nappy, but I don't mind as daddy will always change me.

Tommy smiled happily when he was told his tower was tall. “Thanks! I made it super, duper big so when I knock it down it goes all boom and crash and stuff!” He replied before concentrating on Paw Patrol as well, humming the theme song as he watched with big eyes. He seemed like he was off in his own little world now. 

Dan smiles "as long as you don't make a boom boom in your nappy" he says to himself as I watch Tommy playing and in his own little bubble of energy and imagination.

I sit and watch the tv programme and I get so into it that I start singing the theme tune as well.

Tommy giggled, shaking his head. “I won’t!” He told him, singing along with the theme song when Danny starts to. 

Meanwhile, Daddy is ordering their pizza. He decided to make it pepperoni, since both of his little boys will probably like that kind the most. 

Dan smiles "you probably will at some point though buddy. You won't be able to hold it in forever"

I sit with Tommy and we are singing the theme tune to paw patrol over and over. 

Tommy smiled and nodded in agreement. Eventually, he did pee a little but he didn’t mess(thankfully). He sang along with the Paw Patrol theme song, doing a little dance. He seemed very happy that Danny was playing along. 

A short while later, their father walked into the kitchen with a box of pepperoni pizza. He started to put pieces on three plates and set the table, giving everyone milk(except for himself, he was having a beer). “Okay, kids! The pizza’s here!” 

Danny was having so much fun that he didn't realise that he'd wet his diaper as well as his baby cousin. 

The need to go number 2 had gone for now but with the smell of pizza in the air with his favourite topping of pepperoni, he knew it wouldn't be too long before he had to. He'd try and hold it off while Tommy was here but even that he didn't know. 

He looked at Tommy "pizza!!" He makes a run for the kitchen with Tommy following and both boys take their seats and starts eating the pizza that's cut up into pieces. Even this doesn't bother Dan as he's hungry and knows his daddy doesn't want him to choke.

Daddy smiled after his two little boys scurried into the kitchen, yelling “pizza!” in excited voices. The man set down the plates of cut-up pizza in front of his boys, and gave them both a glass of milk(though Tommy’s was in a sippy-cup). He sat down himself after they started to eat, Tommy eating with his little fork and happily swallowing each bite. 

While he did see the look on his son’s face and know he’d have to go number two, he didn’t want to embarrass him too much. Instead, Daddy just smiled to himself and ate.

My bowels continue to churn but I do my best to help it subside. 

I know it won't be long before it happens.

I just continue to eat my pizza and smiles as if everything is okay. 

After a while, around 8 slices of pizza and a lot of cheesy bread, I look at my daddy and cleans my hands with the napkin and smiles "dad I'm all done. Please could I leave the table" he knows the golden rule of not going to the bathroom while you are sitting up the table. And Tommy knows that rule as well. 

Well, by that, the rule of going number 2 is a no no up the table for people wearing nappies. 

I know my dad can tell I'm struggling which is partly why I have to leave the table. "Dad can you take my diaper off of do I have to use this?" 

Daddy shook his head when little Danny asked if he could remove the diaper. “Sorry, sport. You know the rules; no going to the bathroom while you’re sitting up at the table. Same thing goes for Tommy.” He reminded him, eating two pieces of pizza and a piece of cheesy bread. Tommy was on his third piece and eating like there was no tomorrow, obviously very happy to eat pizza. 

Looks at you "but dad I gotta go number 2 and I can't hold it. That's why I wanna leave the table so you can let me use the potty" I say in a toddlerish voice. 

I look at daddy in panic and quickly jumps off my seat? Knowing I'm in trouble and runs to the living room and squats down and fills my diaper with a very mushy mess.  I know I'm in trouble but I don't care as I feel much better. I don't even care that I've soiled my diaper. If daddy didn't let me take my diaper off to use the toilet then that's what would happen.