LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Baby Boy(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max glowered at his son when he shouted at him so rudely, preparing to scold him for that behavior. When the bottle was removed, he stepped back and shot the boy a cold look. “No.” He responded, giving him a very hard seat on his thigh before walking out of the room, “I’m not letting you out until you’ve learned not to be so rude to your Daddy.” 

I start to cry a little as the poop started to come round the front to my hairless private area. I shudder and cried more, embarrassed by not just my behaviour, but also how I look and feel. 

"D-ddd-da-dad-daddy ppp-ple-please let me out. I'm so-so-sor-sorry" was all I could say as my eyes were filled with tears and I knew he was truly serious about punishing me.

ugh this stinks. Well, at least I'm not the one having to clean this mess upHow did I poop so much? Oh.yeah he gave me something in my cereal I bet. I better be careful. I'm glad I'm not changing diapers as well. That'd be awful.

Max smiled when he heard his son cry; he sounded just like a baby. He looked so cute in his messy diaper, crying and begging for him to change him. 

He did let his son out of the highchair, patting his head and his diapered rear as he carried him out of the kitchen and into his new nursery. Rubbing circles in his back, Max could only grin to himself; Danny was already being such a good baby boy for his Daddy. 

“It’s okay, baby; Daddy’s got you. He’s gonna change your stinky diapie now, okay?” He cooed condescendingly, setting his boy down on the changing table. Max changed his diaper, removing the messy one and wiping him all up before replacing it with another one. He gave his son a pat on his rear again and set him down in his playpen with some blocks and Legos. That way his boy could play a bit.

I just sniffle and let me daddy carry me, and I smelt badly and really needed changing.

"dad-da-dad-daddy. I pw-pwo-prom-promise that I be good fw-fwom now on. I d-d-do wh-what da-dad-daddy says" I say as I struggle to come to terms with what I have done.

I look down and see how messy my diaper really is. Did I really make all that mess? Daddy needs to be prepared for some of my next diapers, if he's going to be taking care of me and changing all my stinky diapers, then I am going to enjoy this!

"I just glad that daddy doing this for me and I no have to change myself" I giggle and play with my lego when daddy places me in the playpen and I suckle my thumb, wanting a pacifier.

Max smiled down at his boy, elated that he was finally talking and behaving like a good baby. “Aw, there’s my favorite baby boy! Daddy’s little man’s being so good, yes he is; of course Daddy can change your diapers.” He crooned condescendingly, smiling wider as he finished changing him.

When he was done and lay his son in the playpen with his Legos, he had to laugh; Danny was so cute! He saw his diapered son sucking his thumb while playing, and grabbed a pacifier for him, “Looks like a certain baby boy needs a paci; sucking your thumb gives baby ucky germs, yes it does.” Max pat his head and crouched down to meet his gaze, removing his wet thumb, “Open big for Daddy.”

Danny blushes at all of this. Sooner or later his dad will get tired of changing him and they can go back to how things were.

I let my daddy change me and blushes as he cleans my peepee which is stiff and I blush as I always never let him see it.

I sigh a relief as I'm put into a fresh diaper, knowing he's sure to put something in my drink to make me poo again. Knowing to expect something soon. 

I am placed in my playpen and starts playing with the Lego. 

Max did, in fact, put something in his son's drink to make him poo again. He smiled when his son blushed, all embarrassed about letting him see his tiny pee-pee. He pat his diapered rump and his head, before slipping a pacifier into his son's mouth and handing him his stuffed toy he'd saved from when he was a little boy. Max kissed his head and smiled. "Good boy."

Danny looks at his dad. He wanted to say something naughty but knew it wasn't worth wasting his breath for. He knew it would mean even more punishment and he wouldn't take the risk. 

He gave his dad a suspicious look as he plays with the Lego. I just continue to play, unknowing what is once again soon to happen with my bowels.

Max walked away and left his son behind for a while. He decided to clean up, starting by vacuuming in the living room, seemingly oblivious to the churning of the boy's bowels. He simply vacuumed around the rug, the noise drowning out all else while he cleaned, and made sure every single inch of the room was spotless. It had to be perfect in order for his new baby boy to crawl around on his hands and knees without getting dirty, after all. Max went back into the nursery after a few minutes of cleaning and milling about, looking over at Danny and crouching down to check his diaper to see if he'd made a mess.

Danny blushes and continues playing with the Lego, letting out a muffled fart in the process.

Is he just planning for me to continuously poop my diapers all the time, sooner or later he'll be fed up with cleaning my butt all the time and will stop all of this, surely he's getting fed up with me having messy diapers all the time.

I feel my bowels, so while I am playing, I freeze for a couple of seconds, and silently push out a massive wet poo into the back of my diaper, and I just go back to playing, feeling happy with the fact that I actually like messing my diapers given the fact that I don't actually have to clean up.

So, now I was a boy who had messed his diaper, not even worried about it, and I crawled around the playpen, building things with my Lego, secretly enjoying having no responsibilities.

Max figured that he would, eventually, tire of changing his son's messy diapers, but that day wouldn't come too soon. For now, he'd just let his boy make messes in his diapers and play with his toys like a good baby. The man smiled after hearing Danny let out a fart muffled by his new diaper, and left to tidy up his room for now. 

When he returned-he'd secretly set up a "play-date" with one of Danny's very little cousins, a one year old boy who still used pampers-Max smiled to himself at the sight of his baby boy's messy diaper. The boy had obviously messed himself while he'd left, and as much as he wanted to laugh, he stifled it and pat the boy's bottom as he played. "Good boy." He told him, flashing Danny a little grin. 

He saw him crawl around and play, and couldn't help but find it adorable. "I'll be going in a few minutes; do you want to come with me for a ride, or would you rather stay here and play like a good baby for Daddy?" Max decided he might as well ask him that now rather than just leave him here all alone without explanation.

Looks at you and smells my diaper and I cant help but cough at the smell

where are we going? And saying that, is he really going to make me sit in my own mess or is he actually going to change me?

I blush a little as you pat my butt "Daddy, can you change me please? I made a boom boom? Where are you going daddy?"

Maybe I should stay here on my own, I can take off my diaper and get cleaned up and get a fresh one on. He would never know.

I try to walk but every time I do, I fall over and land on my butt, squishing the mess even more into my butt and it goes round the front of my diaper, making me a little bit excited, which for me, was bad because I am turned on because of my own messy diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy smiled when his baby boy said he made a boom boom and asked for a diapie change. "Good boy, but I'll let you sit here for today since you're being so good. You seem excited by your stinky diapie, after all." He cooed, patting his bottom again and flashing him a smile. "I'll get your friend for your play-date and then I'll give my little man a diaper change, okay?" Without awaiting a response, he walked out, leaving his son alone(with the diapers and changing supplies and everything) as he went off to get his one-year-old baby cousin for him to babysit. He'd have two babies in the same house, one who'd have to tend to the other. It'd be wonderful.

I wait until he's gone.

hmm. Should I wait for him to come back or should I try and change myself. Although I'd be punished even more if he knew I'd changed myself and he'd know if I had as I wouldn't smell anymore.

I sit and wait in my own mess, looking at the fresh diaper and wipes, wondering what will happen when my cousin gets here.

I wonder if he will make me change my cousin? Babies shouldn't change babies... Although I'm not a baby! But I guess it's an advantage if I am

Smells my diaper.

did I really make my diaper smell like this? I must have needed to poop more urgently than I thought.

Max returned a while later, with Danny's little cousin in tow. He had his diaper bag slung over his shoulder, and seemed to smirk when he saw Danny being a good baby boy in his messy diapers. "Good boy, waiting for Daddy." He cooed, releasing the little boy's hand and letting him walk away, thumb in his tiny mouth. "You see, I had to go get your cousin; you're going to be changing him when he wets or messes, because Daddy already has one boy's diapers to change, yes he does." Max didn't give him the chance to respond, instead picking him up from the playpen and carrying him over to the changing table, setting him down on his back and untaping his diaper.

Dan heard the front door open and his dad return with his cousin holding onto him. He was cute, no doubt about that. 

He watched him placed Tommy on the floor next to me and picks me up after putting Tommy in the playpen..

I feel relieved that I'm going to be changed, the mess on my bottom is starting to feel cold and gooey. 

Looks at daddy "me change him? I don't know how? And that's your job..."

Daddy gave Danny a gentle pat on the head. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you, okay? We’ll do it together until you can do it on your own.” He smiled to himself as he picked his son up and set him down on the changing table, removing his full diaper and wiping him clean while he talked. “How about this? I’ll keep the fact you’re all diapered up now a secret from our other relatives and make sure they don’t find out as long as you help me.” He didn’t mention that eventually strangers would know about their little arrangement, but that information could be given out later. 

Blushes as I look at you and I just nod in agreement "okay daddy, I'll change Tommy when he needs it. I just can't believe I made so much poo poo in my diaper. Will Tommy make lots of messy too?" I ask as I lay there, a grown man having his butt wiped by his dad.

• 2 weeks later...