LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Baby Boy(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

Max's son hadn't been doing well in school at all. This wouldn't be an issue on its own; he usually helped his son with homework when he was younger and he wasn't all that great in school either as a kid, but nowadays it seemed less like Danny was having trouble and more like he was slacking off. On top of that, he'd been going out past his eleven-o-clock curfew and didn't even bother telling him where he was going or how long he'd be gone. Sometimes, his son just flat-out ignored him and he was getting sick of being disrespected. 

When Danny came home, he'd have a surprise waiting for him. Max decided to renovate his room; he replaced his bed with a crib, gutted the rest of the room and replaced everything with babyish furniture, like a playpen and changing table in the corner. If Danny was going to ignore him and stop trying in school, if he was just going to stop following the rules, he'd have to punish him. Max had always wanted his baby boy back again, so he discovered the wonders of diaper punishment, and decided he'd be giving this a try. 

Max would have his baby back, and little Danny would learn to stop misbehaving; what was not to like? He couldn't wait for his son to come home and see what he had prepared.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Could you call me Danny? I know it's role play but it's a bit too formal)

Danny was in trouble but he didn't know it yet.

He hated school and would always argue with the teachers. He'd been in detention at least three times every week and always argued with his dad, which got him grounded, which he always avoided and went out anyway.

He'd gone out for the evening with some mates after a soccer game, he hadn't been drinking as he was driving and he'd arrived home gone midnight, he crept in, not realising he'd been caught out.

Max was waiting the minute his son walked in the door; he wasn’t happy in the slightest. It wasn’t only the fact that he stayed out until midnight-too far past his curfew-that angered him, but the fact that Danny had been getting detentions and his grades were awful, too. It wasn’t until he’d gotten some phone calls from his well-meaning teachers that Max knew anything about his bad behavior(and subsequent bad grades) in school. 

Max made certain that the crib was set up before his son crept into the house that night. He sighed disapprovingly and waited with bated breath for him to go to his room, lying down on the couch in the meantime. Max was good at pretending he was asleep, and besides, his son would discover his changed room soon enough. Danny would wish he’d behaved a little better after he found out what he had in store...

Danny had stayed out late but he wasn't bothered about the time. Nothing bothered him anymore. He was upset with his dad for his mother leaving when Danny was only 5 years old. It was his dad's fault.  His dad had cheated on Danny's mom and Danny had missed out on his mom and never has forgiven his dad for this. 

Maybe this is why he acts up. Because he's missing her and wants her back. 

It's almost midnight and Dan knows he's in trouble as he creeps in, and doesn't realise his dad was sitting waiting for him until he heard him clear his throat. 

He stopped and froze "oh. Hi dad. My train was late so hence why I'm back late. I'll just go to bed" 

Max sighed in disappointment. He knew that his son was mad at him, he knew why he was probably acting up-because he wanted his mother back-but he didn't want to encourage his bad behavior either. "Okay, son. Go to bed." The man muttered, disappointment plain in his voice. He'd made sure to set up the room, the crib and everything already in place. Even the changing table was already stocked; he knew he wasn't an amazing father or anything, but this would be Max's way of taking care of his son. Of making sure Danny didn't get into more trouble than he already had. He knew his kid would probably be pissed at him for changing up his room so much, but this was for Dan's own good, and he'd understand soon enough.

Dan tried to avoid eye contact with his dad as he didn't want to look him in the eyes and tell him the real reason he was late home. 

He headed upstairs, opened his bedroom door and turned on the light and was stunned by what he saw. 

The room was painted blue. There was a crib big enough for him to fit in in one corner, a changing table opposite with full supplies of disposable diapers. Even pampers which he wasn't sure about with a pail by the side. 

Was there something he wasn't told? He stood there stunned. 

this must be for someone else. Surely my dad wouldn't be silly and make my room a nursery.  I haven't done anything that he would think is bad. Surely he hasn't found out about school?

I look stunned as I look round "there  must be a mistake. Surely he can't be serious!"

Max simply walked into the room after him, glancing over at the boy. "Do you like it?" was all he said, waiting for his stunned-looking boy to respond. He hoped he liked the changing table and disposable diapers, because he'd be using those quite a bit from now on. "This is your room from now on, Danny." Max informed him, ignoring his stunned expression in favor of setting a hand on his shoulder so he couldn't run away. 

Without hesitation, he pointed to the changing table. "I found out about your skipping class at school, and this is your punishment. Now get on the table and take off your pants." He commanded his son, folding his arms.

Looks at you and still doesn't say anything. The anger inside me wants to come out but once I've heard you talk to me about my school and grades, I flip. 

"WHAT! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME! I'M ALMOST AN ADULT! NO WAY AM I GONNA LET YOU SEE ME NAKED! IM A TEENAGER THAT'S NOT HAPPENING" 

"I don't want this! What makes you think I'll even use the diapers even if you manage to get them on me? Do you remember the horrid time you went through to potty train me? Seriously you don't want to do all that again. All the diapers changes? You hated changing me!" 

Max sighed. "Listen, I'm not going to argue with you, and yelling at me isn't going to solve anything. Just get up on the table; this is temporary, anyways. I'm not going to do this to you forever, and I'm not taking you out in public or anything, I'm just going to punish you at home. Okay?" He folded his arms when his son started screaming and throwing a fit, just like a baby. Honestly, he was just proving his point by acting like such a child. When his son started yelling about how he probably didn't want to do this again, that he hated changing him before, Max grabbed him by the hand and sat down, flipping the boy into his lap. Without any warning, he gave him several hard smacks to his backside.

(I'm on for a while if you are so we can focus on our role plays. I was hoping to mainly focus on this one, and get it going. It's getting really good)

I stop having a go and listens to what he says and that it's temporary "yeah but surely you'll get tired of changing my diapers. You don't actually expect me to use them?"

I try to break free from the spanks but I just don't say anything and take it as I know if I rebel then it'll only get worse. 

"Okay! Just get me in the stupid diaper!! As long as that's all it is then I don't mind"

He sighed and folded his arms. "I'll get you into the diaper, then; was that so hard, Danny?" He demanded, grabbing him and setting him down on the changing table. Max removed his pants and underwear swiftly without looking down at his body, simply powdering and diapering him. "There you go, baby. Isn't that better? And yes, I do expect you to use them; if I find you trying to go to the bathroom, I'll punish you." He tossed his big-boy clothes aside and set him down into the crib. "Now be a good little baby and sleep. It's naptime."

Looks at you "do you actually think that I'll go along with this? You've got another thing coming if you expect me to actually use these things. Because I'm not. Punish me if you want but I'll be using that toilet" 

I just lay down and fall asleep, tears forming in my eyes and I am upset with everything he's done to me.

Max sighed when his son continued to be stubborn, ready to punish him already for being defiant, but decided to hold back on that for now. He’d had a long day, and he was being a good boy by not throwing too much of a fuss about being back in diapers. Sighing, he turned off the light, turned on the mobile above the crib, and pat his son on the head gently. He went to bed after, feeling a bit dejected. 

When Max got up the next day, he decided to make himself a quick breakfast of toast. He had baby cereal for his boy all warmed up, just in case Danny woke up after he was done with his own meal. There was now a highchair in the kitchen that hadn’t been there before, and he bought some baby gates so his boy wouldn’t be trying to use the car or anything either.

Dan woke up, feeling a bit hot and sweaty as he hadn't had a good night sleep. He started to stir. 

Then he felt something he hadn't felt for 15 years. He'd wet himself during the night. He knew he would thanks to all the drink he had. 

He started to try and escape the crib but couldn't reach the lock. 

Max heard his baby boy moving around and walked into his nursery. He smiled when he saw baby Danny trying to get out of the crib all on his own. “Silly Danny, you can’t get out of your crib without Daddy! I don’t want you falling and hurting yourself.” He sounded condescending but gentle as he took the top off the crib and hefted Danny out of it. 

He felt and saw that his baby wet himself, and pat him on the head. “That’s a good boy, going wee-wee in your diaper. Daddy will change you when it’s all full, okay?” Without bothering to hear him respond, he carried Danny into the kitchen and plopped him into the high chair. Max had baby cereal ready for him, laced with a very potent laxative; he’d be pooping himself quite a bit for his Daddy. He picked up a spoonful of the mushy cereal, “Open wide, here comes the choo-choo train.” 

Danny didn't want his daddy to see him crying like he had been so he just gives him a look when he comes into his room "look. You've had your fun. Now can we just go back to how things were?" 

Before he knows it, he's lifted out of his crib and taken downstairs to where he sees to his horror that it's a.high chair. And he's being sat in it!.

He feels he's wet his diaper and then sees the mush of food in front of him. He didn't care. He was hungry so it was food. He knew something wasn't right as his dad was acting strange. 

When his daddy told him to open for the aeroplane, he just opened as he didn't want any more punishment. 

Max smiled and slid a finger into the baby's diaper. "Aw, baby all wet?" He cooed, patting him on the head. The man seemed to completely disregard what Danny said previously, ignoring his question without so much as a bat of an eye. With that, he slid the spoonful of mush into his baby boy's mouth and then another, and then another. The laxative-laced baby cereal was heaped into spoonfuls and he barely managed to fit the spoons in his mouth, "Good baby, opening for the plane. You wanna have more num-nums for Daddy?" He spooned up some more and chuckled to himself, knowing that it was full of laxatives.

I look at you and listen to you and I eat the food, hating the taste and wanting to just not eat it but I know that I don't have any choice at all. 

Once I'm finished, I look at you "what's the rules then with this stupid plan of yours? Am I gonna get changed out of this diaper and into underwear? I've already messed my diaper. You seriously don't expect me to mess?" 

Then I feel my bowels rumble and I realise what he's done "HAVE YOU PUT SOMETHING IN THIS TO MAKE ME SHIT MYSELF!?"

Max scowled when his son asked what the rules were, demanding to know if he'd be changed out of the diaper and into underwear. "No, you won't be changed into underwear any time soon; you can kiss those goodbye, along with the rest of your big-boy clothes." When Danny even asked if he seriously expected him to mess, the man simply shrugged, "If you feel like you have to go number-two, I can take you to the bathroom so you can shit in there, as you so eloquently put it. I don't want to have to change you if you get too messy, so if you really need to go I'll let you go on the potty like a big boy, but only for a little while." After the boy's tummy gurgled and demanded to know-in a very loud voice-if he put something in the baby cereal to make him shit himself, Max rolled his eyes, "Why would I do a thing like that, Danny? I'm not exactly looking forward to changing a messy diaper, you know; if I'd known you had to go before, I would've put you on the potty myself." With that lie out of the way, he took his boy out of the highchair and told him, "Go to the bathroom, if you need to go that bad." even though he knew he probably wouldn't make it.

Blushes as I hear you talk about me messing my diaper. As soon as I leak forward for you to help me out, I let out wind. 

Although this wind was a very wet fart which leads to my diaper filling with very disgusting mushy poop that goes right round to the front of my diaper and I try to stand up in the chair so I don't sit in it. 

But I fall on my butt as I'm lifted out of the high chair and the poop is squished even more. 

"N-nn-no more b-bi-big boy clothes? N-n-nno more potty?" I say whimpering.

I turn angry "I'VE SHIT MYSELF! YOU HAPPY NOW? OH I'M GLAD YOU'RE CHANGING ME BECAUSE I CERTAINLY WOULDN'T WANT TO CHANGE IT OR ANYONE!!" I say, knowing I may have gone too far. 

Max ignored his son's wind, though he smiled a bit when he saw him lean forward, and grabbed him from underneath his armpits. He shuddered when he saw his diaper swell up and heard him let loose, bowels in his diapers. The boy fell back in his highchair, and he tried to grab him before he could, but he lost his grip at the last second when he fell onto his bottom. He was about to apologise when he started whimpering, stroking his back, "Hey, baby-I'm sorry-" before he could continue, however, his son became angry and started yelling, demanding to know if he was happy now that he'd shit himself. He scowled, annoyed that his son would be so rude and angry, "Listen, son, I know you're not happy about this arrangement, but that's no excuse to be such a little brat." He swat his thigh and set him back down in the highchair. "You know what? No. I'm not going to be changing you, you're just gonna have to sit there in your dirty diaper until you ask me to change you politely."

Looks as you "polite!? POLITE?? You expect me to be polite after making me poop in a diaper? You gotta be joking"

Hears his dad call him a brat and I'm sat back in the high chair with a loud squish

Ewwww why is he doing this to me. It's all over my privates.  And my bottom. This seriously can't be what he wants? Is it?

Max rolled his eyes with exasperation, folding his arms across his chest. His son’s yammering was getting annoying, and he hated having to answer all of his stupid, pointless questions. When the boy sat back in his messy diaper with a squish, he smirked to himself. Without hesitation, he walked away and started warming up some milk in a bottle, just for his boy. After it was done warming up, Max shoves it into his waiting mouth.