LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halo from Hell - Free on Amazon Jan 25, 26 & 27

My next book that is being published on Amazon, Halo from Hell, will be free the weekend of January 25th through 27th of 2019.

This is a story about Lola, a young Latina lady that gets into a car crash that leaves her in a halo cervical brace, leg braces and diapers due to her injuries. She is not the best patient and winds up getting a suppository for her troubles. When that doesn't teach her a lesson, she gets a bag of hot soapy water to fill her colon.

Life can be hard in diapers for an adult. It is even harder when you can't feel your legs or move your head. Can she find love under a halo?

I hope you take advantage of this and if you like it or not, leave me some feedback. I'd love a review of any of my books on Amazon if you feel the urge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I must be technologically retarded, but I created an account, and Amazon is trying to get for $2.97 to download it. Is there a trick to get it from the website, or am I just a moron? 

Hi!

It seems, that there is indeed a problem, since amazon is trying to charge me as well ( $3.38  incl. VAT), although I don't do anything differently compared to my previous "pruchases", where I received the e-books for free.

Please help.

Thanks!

P.S.: When opening your Author Profile page, the ebook is listet for $0.00, but when clicking on the book, it says otherwise.

beautauxe1.jpg

beautauxe2.jpg

It shows free to me. I can't upload a picture for some reason but I have a screen grab where it is clearly a free book. You can see the "Buy 1-click" below the $0.00 Kindle edition price.

Try clicking the Halo from Hell in my signature and see where that goes.

43 minutes ago, BoTox said:

You can see the "Buy 1-click" below the $0.00 Kindle edition price.

Try clicking the Halo from Hell in my signature and see where that goes.

I do indeed see the Buy 1-click button with the $0.00 price tag, but every time I click on it, it wants to charge me the aforementioned price.

This is also the case, with the provided link. 

Can anyone from within the EU confirm a successful free download? Maybe there is a geo restriction in place? Botox, could you please check?

I am not in the EU, but I am Canada. I am having the same issue as you... I am tempted to think it is Amazon turning the screws on us non Land of The Free and Home of the Bravers. 

6 minutes ago, BoTox said:

Here's a Canadian link and it shows free as well. You have to click the "Buy Now 1-Click" button. I actually bought it by accident myself for free.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07MYBL3F4

Perhaps it is a timezone issue. It will be free until Sunday midnight Pacific time.

That time it worked. I must have needed to be in a .ca site instead of a .com site. Thanks for the free download there bud. 

• Like 1

Anyone else having difficulty getting a free copy? I can post a link to most of the marketplaces that Amazon serves if that helps.

So far 37 people have taken advantage of the free copy. I also have set permissions so that all my books can be shared/loaned.

So, when I entered an adress to my profile, it let me get the e-book for free.

I wonder, what changes have been made on the amazon side or maybe what difference there was to the way of publishing this particular e-book from your side BoTox, since it worked the last times without the adress.

Anyhow, I'm glad it worked. So now I can start reading the story.

Thanks again!

2 hours ago, Hugo said:

So, when I entered an adress to my profile, it let me get the e-book for free.

I wonder, what changes have been made on the amazon side or maybe what difference there was to the way of publishing this particular e-book from your side BoTox, since it worked the last times without the adress.

Anyhow, I'm glad it worked. So now I can start reading the story.

Thanks again!

I changed nothing on my end. It was published to the world wide Amazon just like the other books I've published. I'm glad you were able to get it. I always want the folks here to be able to get my works for free when possible. The fact the larger world gets them is a happy bonus.

I actually sold 8 copies the first few days it was available and now 64 copies have been downloaded for free. I'm not making much, definitely not enough to equal the time I put into writing, editing and publishing but it is as much a labor of love as anything.