LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Smells Worse?

I know what you eat has an impact on how your poo smells, but I'm wondering on an average from those who poo their diapers regularly, what consistency smells the worst?  For example without being too disgusting, does a more liquid poo or very loose poo smell a lot worse than a hard solid poo that you make?  If so, why do you think that is?  Again, I'm asking people to compare their own poo smell as that of others for one reason.  Different people eat different things and that can skew results if you compare your own smell to someone else.  When you poo, does your hard solid poo generally smell less than your loose mud slide or runny poo, or do they pretty much all smell about the same?  I know this is a strange thread, it was just something I thought of the other day.

I would have to say that my loose poop gives of much more smell simply because it has much more surface area to release the smell. A more solid poop is much more condensed and has much less water in it therefore it has less surface area to release its smell from. Even when you sit in a solid poop and spread it in your diaper, the smell still seems to be less. As far as potency of the smell of the different poops, I would have to say my looser poops are always stinkier then my solid poops. At least that is my experience with different poop consistencies. Lately, I have been using Nullo and that has greatly reduced the smell of my poop.

I’d say a loose poo smells worse but I do find that poo smells a lot less in general when you shave/wax your bottom crack. Strange but true

Loose for sure has a lot more smell. I am just getting over the flu and phew the stench was horrible. I don't enjoy getting sick, but am always prepared. My diapers didn't leak not once. When I mess outdoors on my way home from work ninety % of the time is very solid and doesn't stink half as bad as the ones I had over the weekend.

A lot of the smell has to do with what you have primed the pump with - namely hot spicy foodstuffs !

Vomit could be a worse offender - remains of an animal critter and human remains.

There are smells and then there are downright killing smells to end all smells.

Even in cremation less than adequate ventilation can send attendants packing for a gas mask.

If you are making methane gas and your ass-hole becomes a torch of sorts you know you are all foul-up !

I have to agree that a loose stool will generally smell worse than a hard one.

Hot wings make my poo pretty runny and it stinks pretty bad.

Sitting in spicy poop feels really good, though. 

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

BUTT does sitting in spicy poop accelerate diaper rash ?

On 1/21/2019 at 11:47 AM, Spanky said:

Spicy poop is so hot !!