LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

night diapers

oldwetter66

How long did it take you to find A good night diaper?

It took me like 90 days.I did find A good disp diaper but it cost A lot Cloth pin on cost A lot too but I only had too pay for then 1 time just wash and plastic pants

Currently what is working well from me is a simple Molicare Maxi slip but beneath a Babykins double-terry lined vinyl pant.  Because I'm a side sleeper, the Molicare almost inevitably leaks a tiny bit here and there but the Babykins terry will catch it.

Most mornings, I just need to dispose of a disposable and I have the convenience.  Occasionally, I will need to wash the Babykins but that is just occasional.  It looks and feels like old-school cloth diapers also which I like.

A couple of nights per week I will wear the Babykins pull-up cotton diaper with extra padding with an extra layer of pull-up terry pants.  These are bullet proof for anything I can do in them for 12 hours but obviously there is laundry in the morning and my wife doesn't like the smell.

I prefer to wear cloth at night as they provide 360 degrees absorbency. They never really fail me unlike disposable ones as they provide little or no absorbency while sleeping on your side, they fail rather fast. For sure cloth demands washing then again wet sheets are no different. Therefor I prefer to wash my diapers rather than the sheets on my bed.

Oldwetter, your questions encourage discussion.  That's good. thanks

Frustrated with wet sheets, years ago my girlfriend (now wife) purchased several yards of flannel making maybe six diapers.  Protecting my ego she soon had me wearing when there was a risk I’d wet the bed.  So, in reality the first night diaper I tried worked becoming the standard for years.  On the other hand it was a long time before I found a waterproof pant (Comco) that was both functional and pleasing to the eye.

For a variety of reasons about four years ago I decided to try disposables.  Having grown up with cloth disposables were totally foreign to me.  For several months I struggled not only to find the “right” diaper but also to simply putting them on and positioning myself within.  Eventually I settled on M4’s which for me are a reasonable compromise between capacity and cost.

For anyone wondering, to this day I prefer cloth but wear disposables for domestic tranquility.

59 minutes ago, oldwetter66 said:

When I started to wet at night I hatted A wet bed I had too Chang my sheets right a way diapers keeped my bed dry that was what II wanted

Strange as it seems now, until my girlfriend took the initiative I’d never even considered adult diapers for bed-wetting.  Think growing up a bed wetter I was so accustomed to sleeping wet it didn’t bother me that much. 

It took me about 2 years to find Dry 24/7 on the net. When I first started wearing diapers, I started with depends and used them for about 2 years because i didn't know there were a ton of other higher quality brands out there. I was always having leaks with the depends diapers and finally decided to look around on the net to see if there was anything better available. Boy was I supprized. I found Dry 24/7 diapers at XP medical and decided to try them. They were exponentially better than depends. I have been using them for about 3 years and really like them. About 6 months after I started wearing Dry 24/7 diapers, I decided to try the Seni Quatro diapers and really liked them. The medium size of both diapers was just a bit tight on the bottom tapes. When Seni came out with a size between medium and large called regular, I decided to try them. It turns out, they are the most comfortable fitting diapers I have ever worn. When my stash of Dry 24/7 diapers runs out, I will only use the Seni Quatro for my nighttime diaper. I only use the Seni Super Plus and Seni Super for my daytime diapers. You can't bet the Seni diaper line.

It took me quite a while to figure out what worked best.  I started with Abena M4, but they tended to leak out the back of the leg holes.  Then, I went with ID Slip super.  Those were great, but occasionally leaked in the same spot as Abena.  After that, I tried many others, like Wellness brief, ConfiDry, MyDiaper and ABU Space.  Most were pretty good, but all had their weaknesses.   I eventually found BetterDry, which was the right combination of fit (very full fitting diaper) and leak protection.  I use those or crinklz every night now. I couple those with terry cloth training pants and a plastic cover.  That combination ensures any leaks are minor and kept away from my bed.

I wear Confidry day and night. I only get tiny leaks once a month max. Usually when I am on my back. Strangely, on my side and stomach I never leak, unless I am oversaturated.