LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

deacon

41 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

nice Hi Deacon,  I'm into long johns as my lounge wear, I do everything wearing long johns.

WOW, I really got an answer from someone. Thanks. Today is my first time to be here for I just joined. Every body is into something differen t and all are interesting subjects. Have you ever tried diapers and shaving all pubic hair, very comfortable

Hi and welcome to DD Deacon. Nice to meet you, and it’s nice having you join us. We got all kinds of people here, and each with a different slant on things, yes! But, we all enjoy diapers too! So, grab a highchair, hop in, easy! Don’t sit on the chain in your rubber panties, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

42 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD Deacon. Nice to meet you, and it’s nice having you join us. We got all kinds of people here, and each with a different slant on things, yes! But, we all enjoy diapers too! So, grab a highchair, hop in, easy! Don’t sit on the chain in your rubber panties, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

I just joined andhave now two responses, thank you both.  I lo9ve diapers and rubber pants with locks.  I love to diaper up with rubber pants with locks and fall to sleep in bed and sometimes I wake to pee and just let it go, so warm.  I love the swish sound they make and sometimes go for a walk with shorts covering them and see if anyone notice the swish and gives me a second look. What do you like about diapers?

21 hours ago, deacon said:

What do you like about diapers?

I love the feeling, of a big bulky bottom & hips. And, I love to hear my plastic panties crinkle, crack, and swoosh! I love the feel of my plastic panties too. Either under clothing, or totally exposed. I love the humiliating state, diapers, and plastic/rubber pants give me. You can’t hide, thick diapers and baby panties, especially if mommy so wishes it! 

• Like 1

It sounds like you really love diapers and plastic pants.  I also love them and the sound the plastic pants make . I also like locking rub er pants, they make a swish sound and fit tight with three locks to keep ;me in for a while, S lot of fun and yes a doggy diaper is fun also

Hi Deacon and welcome to the site.  I also enjoy a little bondage being locked into my diaper and plastic pants.  I don't have any locking pants but I use basically diaper chastity belt which when locked on makes it impossible to change my diaper so I am stuck until I can get access to the keys for the locks.  I have gone out shopping locked into my diapers and with the keys at home had to just use them as nature required even though restrooms where readily available.  As I was shopping a long way from home I was stuck and helpless.  You have a lot of friends here who feel just like you do so communicate with us and share your diaper experiences.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, tsaaboy said:

Hi Deacon and welcome to the site.  I also enjoy a little bondage being locked into my diaper and plastic pants.  I don't have any locking pants but I use basically diaper chastity belt which when locked on makes it impossible to change my diaper so I am stuck until I can get access to the keys for the locks.  I have gone out shopping locked into my diapers and with the keys at home had to just use them as nature required even though restrooms where readily available.  As I was shopping a long way from home I was stuck and helpless.  You have a lot of friends here who feel just like you do so communicate with us and share your diaper experiences.

It was a joy to hear from you and it sounds like you are having as much fun as I am.  I read one article where the person was board and did not use his diaper and I believe that could leave to boredom. and disappointment.  What a shame for there so much fun here in life.  I have two type of locking pants, one locks at the wais and the other locks at the waist and both thigs and when they are locked you are in for a while and ready for a real treat. Put on a pair of running short shorts and have a thrill of your life or if it is raing a rain suit and pee all the way and no one suspects a thing.  Thank again and keep in touch

17 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I have a few locking plastic pants, and some plastic lined frilly panties, that can be locked on as well. I have a number of rubber pants too, but none that lock on. 

The locking rubber pants I have are black and the waist band is yellow and a lock is there and the leg bands are yellow and a lock for each one and I tell you you will know you ae locked in for a fun trip and some smooth enjoyment.  Put on a pair of running shorts and have a good run and a better pee for more fun.  Thanks for comment and do keep in touch  Deadcon

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:52 PM, deacon said:

Hi, my name is deacon and I love diapers and rubber pants, locking of course. I think it is great fun to wear around the house. I am single and live alone and enjoy diapers to the fullest

I thank all of you for joining me and hope to hear more from you and what you like and have done

7 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

Welcome Deacon to the site. I myself have not experience the locking pants, but they do sound great. My fiance is not really into bondage, she just keeps me in diapers while I'm not working. 

You hav e started a fun experience and locking  plastic or rubber pants are a real fun thing and it will keep you in line or you stay locked in and that is fun.   I like to get in a diaper and locking rubber pants, short running shorts and go for a long walk and listen to the swoosh andstop for a pee and this is good fun.  

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:09 PM, AbabeBill said:

I love the feeling, of a big bulky bottom & hips. And, I love to hear my plastic panties crinkle, crack, and swoosh! I love the feel of my plastic panties too. Either under clothing, or totally exposed. I love the humiliating state, diapers, and plastic/rubber pants give me. You can’t hide, thick diapers and baby panties, especially if mommy so wishes it! 

Yes I do agree with you and it looks so cool to see your bottom in tight rubber or plastic pants in a mirror.  Kinda turns one on. You can also take a ping pong paddle and give your self a spanking and a spatchala from the kitchen and listen to the nice sounds, ya gota love it. Have fn.  I just got out of the shower and put on a zentai full body suit.  Purple spandex metallic whit seeperate hood with exposed face and glovesl separated and it is tight. There was a guy on the internet who challenged every guy to but one and put it on and I took the challenge and this is my athird one and they are sexy and feel so good holding in your body.  pLEASE COME BBACK AGAIN IT WAS FUN.  THANKS AGAIN

Hi deacon, i also love nappies and plastic pants, i often wear them for bed and on weekends, i also wear disposables but my preference is cloth with plastic pants. I love to wet my nappy and some times when feeling really naughty i'll wet my pants too.
Hope you enjoy your time on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Deacon.  Forgive me for asking but what exactly is the purpose/benefit of locking panties. I pretty much live alone & just restrict myself from changing my diaper whenever im wet. I usually start my day in a clean one, often go out for the day & won't change again till i come home & then again not till bedtime. 

I was forced to start wearing diapers as punishment for misbehaving, talking back to mentor & just acting immature.  In the beginning, it was quite embarrassing as a 40 something adult wetting myself when out in public & not being able to use a bathroom or change as needed, but eventually I got used to it, the crinkly sound, the bulkiness etc.

Mentor is no longer around but pretty dependent on the diaper now & cant imagine not wearing one.

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:15 AM, Baby Rose` said:

Welcome Deacon.  Forgive me for asking but what exactly is the purpose/benefit of locking panties. I pretty much live alone & just restrict myself from changing my diaper whenever im wet. I usually start my day in a clean one, often go out for the day & won't change again till i come home & then again not till bedtime. 

I was forced to start wearing diapers as punishment for misbehaving, talking back to mentor & just acting immature.  In the beginning, it was quite embarrassing as a 40 something adult wetting myself when out in public & not being able to use a bathroom or change as needed, but eventually I got used to it, the crinkly sound, the bulkiness etc.

Mentor is no longer around but pretty dependent on the diaper now & cant imagine not wearing one.

Locking rubber or plastic is like confinement or lite bondage.l It puts you in securely and you need a key to get out. There locking waist rubber andalsotwo more locks on you thighs, the leg band and it is a reel great feeling to be locked in. I also single and it is a lot of fun . I stay locked in for hours iben go for a walk in running short shorts to see if anyone hears the swish. Give it a tryi for I do not think you will be disappointed.