LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Sissy Bed

babyalec

well i frist would like to say hi, this being my frist post ever.

in this weeks sissy photo i noticed his lovely bed protecter. Iwas wondering where I could find such a soft looking sheets to put over my bed. I was also wondering if any supermarkets have plastic or rubber bed sheets. any help is appecated.

p.s. i have been in love with this web site for awhile now and i do spend some time reading alot of the post on these forums. and well just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the information and inpute. this site has REALLY help me find myself. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You might find something similar by looking at AB store sites...check the links page...maybe someone else will respond with the answer to your specific question.

You might try a medical supply store for plastic or rubber bed sheets. Another idea is to use an old shower curtain under your regular bed sheets - the sound is nice and crinkly and gives good protection to the mattress itself as long as you don't flood...but of course, you or your Mommy (or Daddy) should keep you thickly diapered when in bed...

Good luck!!