LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a Fave AB Fantasy

I have too many fantasies to write them all down here, but I will share some of my main fantasies that I often replay.

I fantasize about having two adult babies nurse on me at the same time. Recently, I was able to experience this with two of my play partners.

I fantasize about taking care of two adult babies at the same time. For instance, changing one's diaper while the other watched. Spanking both of them and putting them in the corner. Taking turns feeding each of them while they are both strapped in highchairs. Bathing two adult babies together in a bathtub. Potty training both at the same time.

I fantasize about meeting an adult baby and taking them home with me. Once they were at my place I would treat them like a baby and keep them on a baby schedule. If they protested, Mommy would punish them. They would have to nurse on me every two-three hours and wear diapers all of the time. 

• Like 7

Mine is fairly simple but it's one that is less fantasy and more something Daddy and I enjoy almost every day.

It starts with Daddy changing me, then a story and a bottle while I'm curled up against him. Finally, and most importantly, curling up on his chest and falling asleep listening to his heartbeat as he holds me.

The simple act of being cuddled, protected and listening to his heartbeat is more special and precious than anything else I could ask for. It is soothing, comforting and creates a special bond.

Kaiya

• Like 1

Since I only discovered AB/DL about three years ago and spent some time in Chicago with a Mommy to "introduce" myself to AB land (didn't work out too well), my fantasy would be someone tired of me being so sensitive about being treated as a baby and take on the task of forcing me into the role I really truly desire.

I have a little one side that loves "baby mode", but before I know it, I slip into an "adult mood" and pretty much get way too judgmental about my baby self.  I get feelings of embarrassment, disgust, and ignore the little one inside me that wants the baby existence so badly.  I'm an adult damn it!  So I break the baby mode all the time by performing adult behaviors, permitted or not. 

My fantasy would be someone who takes on the task of restricting the adult side and letting the little one take control.  It would take close monitoring to ensure no adult behavior would be allowed unless Mommy permitted it.  Love and nurturing is best for baby side, but strictness and punishment is needed for the unwanted adult side.  For some reason, I test how far I can get away with adult behavior while in baby mode.  Totally unacceptable! 

Boy do I hate these adult moods.  Even if trying to sleep the night as a diapered baby and feel great at start, I'll wake up in adult mood in middle of night and be disgusted and rip everything off and go back to bed as adult.  Next morning I'll be so angry with myself.  The urge was there, but why would I want to run from it?  Getting better though (crib helps immensely  to keep me in baby mood).

To have someone recognize this issue and take on the task of training or assisting my baby self is a full time dream of mine.  No asking what I want to eat, if I'm sleepy and want a nap, am I thirsty, am I wet and would like to get changed, none of that ask the adult in a baby role what they want.  Mommy knows what is best and is in complete control, making all decisions and enforcing them if need be.  I've not experienced this and to be truly treated as a baby full time and not be allowed transgressions into adult land is something I will always wish for. 

Doesn't sound much of an AB Fantasy, but it is mine.  Since eight years old I've wanted it.  That desire has never changed, no matter how grown up I've become!

I have lived a lot of my fantasies out including unpotty training and wearing diapers permanently.

My one fantasy I would love is full immersion as a baby girl.  Although my wife accepts I wear diapers I dream of being put into a pink painted nursery decorated top to bottom with a Disney Princess theme.  I want to be reminded every second, of every minute, of everyday that I am not a man but a babygirl.  Even when I am at work I want for my Mommy to control when, where, and how I change my diaper.  I want her to pick out what bloomers I will wear to work in the morning.  At home I want to be in a dress that is to short to hide my used diaper as soon as I walk through the door.  

I dream of humiliating diaper checks in public, being changed in the backseat of a car, being changed in front of Mommy's friends.  I want to be punished with mouth soapings, castor oil, bare bottom spankings, and enemas.  I want Mommy to look into my eyes and tell my how pathetic I am as I fill my diaper full of my mess.

Perhaps the biggest fantasy is for Mommy to find a Daddy.  Someone that constantly reminds me who the man of the house is as he sleeps in my martial bed with my Mommy.  I want to nurse on Mommy as they make love and clean up Daddy's milk after they are done.  I would want two baby monitors in my nursery.  One so Mommy can watch me and one so I can hear Mommy and Daddy making love.  

• Like 1

Loving the fantasies so far as they're great ones. I know that this may not sound like much of a fantasy but this is My Fave AB fantasy which has to be about me being my normal adult self but I'm no bigger than a normal baby. Sometimes I'm 9 weeks old while other times I'm 2 years old but my baby play age tends to vary from time to time depending on what age I'm in the mood to be. But no matter what my baby play age is I'm being cared for by my Fantasy Mum from my own imagination. She feeds me, changes my nappies, picks me up, holds and carries me, plays with me. Whenever I'm lying in my cot or on the changing table I gaze up at her standing towering above me. But my gaze isn't always fixed on her as when she's wearing dangle earrings like hoops I tend to get distracted by them swaying about 

Sometimes my fantasies don't just involve me and my Fantasy mum as other times they tend to involve other grownup adults as well like a Dad, Grandma, family friend, My latest one involves my Fantasy Mun taking me for a checkup with the midwife. I mostly write my Fantasies down so that I can replay them whenever I like. Sometimes I find that they help me to get me into my baby mode, 

I have been a DL for awhile now, and only into the AB part for a few months now. My fiance has been doing a great job regressing me as a toddler, but we are still in the learning part as baby/mommy role. We do keep the AB part private, but the DL side I wear them around friends who know I wear them. One of my biggest fantasies would be having one of my fiances friends or sister babysit me. Have humiliating diaper checks in front of them, and then changed.  I would love to go to the zoo and be pushed around in an adult stroller. I would love to be fed baby food while at the zoo in my stroller. Having my diaper checked and changed at the zoo. 

• Like 1

I would say I have tons of them, but here are a few variations on my biggest fantasy.

The first is coming home from a trip, only to find that my wife has removed all of my things from our bedroom.  From there, she takes me to a guest bedroom and shows me the nursery she's turned it into - complete with crib, high chair, changing table, play area, diaper pale, toys, stuffies, and even some locked-away but visible "punishment items" such as enema equipment and cutesie paddles that are made to leave cute red designs on my bum.  She then proceeds to tell me that she's found someone new to provide her with an adult relationship, and from now on, I'm her little helper and also now a virgin again (and for the rest of my life).  All of my adult underwear would be thrown away and replaced with diapers and training pants, the bathrooms would be protected with push-code locks, and all of my adult clothes would be replaced with scaled up versions of toddler clothing.  I would be bottle fed, fed at a high chair, made to eat with my hands in my high chair, made to nurse, etc.  I would be expected to live like a toddler and would be punished if I try to assert my adulthood.  From there, I would be like a toddler with a massive crush on my wife, while she takes on another romantic partner for an adult relationship.

Another fantasy is being basically the same, but my wife would send me away to someone's house for "regression treatment".  From there, I would basically live out the same fantasy as the first one, but in an unfamiliar environment with someone I don't know very well.  In some versions, I'm traded to and kept by this stranger who then becomes my new "Mommy", and in other versions, I'm sent back home to my wife and the first fantasy plays out.

Oh, another variation of the situation with a new Mommy - basically being invited into a new female friend's house.  She gives me a tour of her house, but asks me to put my phone down first because she's paranoid of being spied on.  I think it's kind of weird, but whatever.  From there, her house looks fairly normal until we get to the last room.  She opens the door and motions for me to enter.  When I walk in, I'm shocked to find an adult sized nursery, and I hear the door slam behind me.  I then realize that I'm trapped inside this nursery alone, and she begins communicating with me through a baby monitor.  From there, the forced regression begins and I then go on to live as her baby/toddler.

I am genuinely interested in being forced into this role 24/7 forever, though I think some adult time is needed to maintain a healthy mental state - One day, I hope that I'm forced to live as a toddler/baby all of the time (including when I work from home), with the exception of being made to "play an adult" when I go out to socialize with friends and such.  Diapers and a baby-print onesie would always be required under my "adult costume".

There are tons more of course, but those are probably the most extreme ones because they involve forced captivity and have no expiration.

This is very much a weird combination of comfort and masochism for me.

Edit: only the first fantasy is one that I actually wish would happen.  Hopefully that's obvious given that these are fantasies.

My AB/DL fantasy would consist of having a day where I would be cared for 24/7. I'd wear and use my diapers like a good baby, I'd breastfeed from mommys breast, and the fantasy part would be being put in a baby bouncer after being given an enema or suppository. But just being a complete baby for the day would be heaven.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:09 AM, MommyWigglebutt said:

I have too many fantasies to write them all down here, but I will share some of my main fantasies that I often replay.

I fantasize about having two adult babies nurse on me at the same time. Recently, I was able to experience this with two of my play partners.

I fantasize about taking care of two adult babies at the same time. For instance, changing one's diaper while the other watched. Spanking both of them and putting them in the corner. Taking turns feeding each of them while they are both strapped in highchairs. Bathing two adult babies together in a bathtub. Potty training both at the same time.

I fantasize about meeting an adult baby and taking them home with me. Once they were at my place I would treat them like a baby and keep them on a baby schedule. If they protested, Mommy would punish them. They would have to nurse on me every two-three hours and wear diapers all of the time. 

Sounds like fun if the. other one was female.  Maybe one thing you could have all of us drink ice tea or coffee before getting a nursing.  I like the gotta go feeling and when women are there as well 

My fantasy would be to have my wife (mommy) plus maybe 8 or 10 of her woman friends take turns pooping in my diaper, rolling me over and alternating between front and back.  They would keep filling my diaper until it was so heavy I couldn't stand up, rather I could only lay helpless on my back while all their poop forced my legs further and further apart and my manhood exploded in wild diaper orgasm.  It's beyond my imagination how I could have room for my huge 'bone' in my diaper when it was already packed so full of their poop, but then who am I to argue with success?  After that first orgasm they would then take turns bouncing on my face until I licked their dirty (and very shapely) asses clean and ate their un-digested corn kernels that flew out of their holes when they farted in my face.   Can't let good food go to waste, you know.  Of course their hot moist farts would make my tongue vibrate, causing yet more and more diaper orgasms.  Of course I would fall fast asleep from total exhaustion, only to awaken an hour later for a 'repeat performance'.  Kismet!

One of my many fantasy’s would be to be wearing just a T-shirt, gym shoes and a diaper on and have a firm solid poop bulging out in the back of my diaper and have a girl who is playing the mommy come up behind me gently rubbing the back of my diaper and saying in a soft nurturing voice “ what’s this? Did someone poop? Mommy is gonna be busy for a while so your gonna have to stay in your dirty diaper for a while!” And she takes my hand and walks me over to the chair sits down and puts me in her lap and then “squish” as my poop smashes against my butt! As I am made to sit in my diaper like as it’s nothing until she changes me.

One other short fantasy would be to go to a girls house that I just met for a first date and when I knock on the door she yells “ come in  it’s open” as I walk in the door she is standing there with a diaper in her hand and says ”come here  this is for you!” And she grabs my hand and walks me into the the bedroom and has me lay on the bed and puts the diaper on me.

Mine is simple. A woman I’ve known for awhile accidentally reveals to me that she has a fascination with diapers. She breaks down thinking she is a freak, but I comfort her and assure her that there’s nothing wrong and that I feel the same way. We then experience them together. Changing, cuddling and crinkling all the while.

I often times fantasize about having a rich daddy in a large home. He takes me away from my difficult job and life, and treats me like a toddler: diapers, baby clothes, eating in a high chair, sleeping in a crib, bottle feeding, etc. Would be absolutely wonderful. 

I have many other fantasies but this one sticks in my mind the most.

My fantasy(or well, the most realistic one. In most fantasies I have other biological parents, different family, or I’m male, or I have gotten a daddy somehow, or the whole world is different) is very different to the ones I’ve read this far. But I guess I can still share it. WARNING! Very dark and bloody! Read at your own risk!

At first I would be my normal self, quite severely mentally ill, alone living pensioner. My sibling would live abroad, but my parents would live nearby and I’d see them often. But one day, when walking on a bridge, a dark van stops next to me. Two huge men jump out and grab me. One takes my phone and throws in in the water. I fight and scream, but nobody’s nearby enough to help me. The men take me to the van, badly beaten. We drive far away, to a lonely house. I’m dragged to a basement. It’s a torture chamber. 

First the two men plus a third, the driver, drop me into a huge tub full of weird coloured liquid. They hold me there for a while and when they take me out I don’t have any body hair left. It’s permanently gone.

Next the men take me to an old mattress and rape me in every possible way, as painfully as possible so that there’s lots of damage. Next I get tied to a cold steel table from my ankles and wrists. One man takes a scapel. He cuts my breasts off, so I look like a boy, and puts them in a jar. I scream until he says he’ll kill me unless I shut up. I decide I’ll never speak again. 

The man cuts my stomach open and cuts parts of my guts and stomach off and puts them into jars(he wants to save some memories of our time together) so that I won’t be able to absorb nutrients so well anymore. I would become skeletally thin in no time, if I survived. Being cut open by a maniac without any pain relief is not an easy thing to survive.

Next he takes a huge, heavy hammer and smashes my feet so that I’ll never walk normally again, I’ll always walk like a baby who’s learning to walk.

And the last thing, he hits my head with the hammer so hard I lose consciousness. 

The men dump me on a busy street the same night, naked and bloody. I’m rushed to hospital and survive, but stay in a coma for a week. When I wake up the doctors and psychologists notice that I have a weird brain damage and trauma reaction. I have started to behave like a 2-3 years old, mute child. I’m also totally incontinent. I panic easily, but my mother(who has stayed by my side the whole time) can calm me down with hugs and kisses.(in reality nobody ever touches me)

When I heal enough I move to live with my parents, to my old room. There is an adult size crib and changing table and all my favourite toys have been brought there from the storage and closets. I crawl around with my casts and find my favourite stuffie. I hug it and feel complete. I will never have to worry about anything anymore, I don’t even remember much of my old, miserable life except my first years. My mom will take care of me full-time and it will be almost like when I was a real child. I drink special milk from a bottle and get extra snacks so I don’t get too thin, and I get to go to children’s therapy where we draw and play and stuff, no scary boring adult talking. 

I’m finally free to be me, without all the baggage and expectations that come with adulting.

I think being quite seriously mentally ill(bipolar, ocd, eating disorder, etc.) and my ab side created this weird dream. Particularly the mentall illnesses, I guess:blink: It makes me feel odd sometimes, because I’d like it to happen, which is sick I guess. I shouldn’t want to become severely hurt! I can’t hate myself and my life this much! It’s crazy! Besides, this would be awful to my family members, so this is selfish too. But hey, I can always dream right? It shouldn’t harm anyone.

Maybe I really should talk to a proper therapist.

14 hours ago, Taika said:

I guess:blink: It makes me feel odd sometimes, because I’d like it to happen, which is sick I guess. I shouldn’t want to become severely hurt! I can’t hate myself and my life this much! It’s crazy! Besides, this would be awful to my family members, so this is selfish too. But hey, I can always dream right? It shouldn’t harm anyone.

Maybe I really should talk to a proper therapist.

Even thought I have limited experience and knowledge in this area, in my understanding such fantasies are quite common. Sexual shame is rampant and many people have some level of internalized shame regardless of if they acknowledge it or not. Fantasies that involve being "forced" to do something you want to do, but would otherwise feel ashamed of are super common. One example of this is what is often called the "rape fantasy". Many women have a fantasy where a very attractive man approaches them and "forces" them to have really hot sex. I sometimes fantasize about being the administrator of NASA and then some snoopy reporter finds out that I'm ABDL and writes an explosive story about it. So I have to go to a bunch of televised congressional hearings and debate a bunch of representatives. In the end I crush the hearings, keep my job, and live happy ever after in a shame-free world possibly even becoming the President.

The thing about fantasy is that that's all it is. Fantasy isn't reality and it's not wrong to fantasize about something that you would never want to actually happen. In an fantasy, no one is forcing anyone to do anything because it's all in your head. You are both the dominate and the submissive, the little and the big, so every "non-consensual" thing that happens in a fantasy, is actually consensual because it's all in your head and you consented to thinking about it.

I would take a few moments and reflect on about what negative feelings you don't experience in your fantasy, because those are the feelings you do feel in real life and are escaping from. For me, my fantasy at its core is about not wanting to hide and feeling no shame about my little side. Talking to a professional therapist can be helpful for a variety of reasons and I would encourage anyone who is thinking about it to try it out.

I hope I did a good job explaining everything. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to talk more about anything.

To gauge general interest, would anyone like to see my ABDL NASA Administrator Fantasy turned into a story? I'm going on spring brake next week, so I'll actually have time to write.

4 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Even thought I have limited experience and knowledge in this area, in my understanding such fantasies are quite common. Sexual shame is rampant and many people have some level of internalized shame regardless of if they acknowledge it or not. Fantasies that involve being "forced" to do something you want to do, but would otherwise feel ashamed of are super common. One example of this is what is often called the "rape fantasy". Many women have a fantasy where a very attractive man approaches them and "forces" them to have really hot sex. I sometimes fantasize about being the administrator of NASA and then some snoopy reporter finds out that I'm ABDL and writes an explosive story about it. So I have to go to a bunch of televised congressional hearings and debate a bunch of representatives. In the end I crush the hearings, keep my job, and live happy ever after in a shame-free world possibly even becoming the President.

The thing about fantasy is that that's all it is. Fantasy isn't reality and it's not wrong to fantasize about something that you would never want to actually happen. In an fantasy, no one is forcing anyone to do anything because it's all in your head. You are both the dominate and the submissive, the little and the big, so every "non-consensual" thing that happens in a fantasy, is actually consensual because it's all in your head and you consented to thinking about it.

I would take a few moments and reflect on about what negative feelings you don't experience in your fantasy, because those are the feelings you do feel in real life and are escaping from. For me, my fantasy at its core is about not wanting to hide and feeling no shame about my little side. Talking to a professional therapist can be helpful for a variety of reasons and I would encourage anyone who is thinking about it to try it out.

I hope I did a good job explaining everything. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to talk more about anything.

To gauge general interest, would anyone like to see my ABDL NASA Administrator Fantasy turned into a story? I'm going on spring brake next week, so I'll actually have time to write.

I’m not sure if I agree. I really don’t think rape fantasies are all that common. That is not my way of shaming Taika at all, I think she’s fine as long as it’s a fantasy. I’m just saying that calling it “quite common” or saying that “many” women have these fantasies is a bit of a stretch.

5 hours ago, cookiemonster23 said:

That is not my way of shaming Taika at all, I think she’s fine as long as it’s a fantasy. I’m just saying that calling it “quite common” or saying that “many” women have these fantasies is a bit of a stretch.

I think that my point didn't come across well in my writing. I agree with you on that.

My fantasy is not really a rape fantasy I think, since I don’t want it for sex. The men are faceless, no matter how they look. Actually, the more terrifying, the better. The rape and breast cutting in the fantasy is because I want to destroy my gender. I’m trans and I hate my body, I want to get rid of female things and that is one way to do it, to break everything.

• 2 weeks later...

My AB/DL fantasy would consist of having put in a academy for a Force regression therapy fot a week end whit other adult baby, whit a lot of spanking and humiilation