LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boston, Massachusetts. Mommy looking for adult baby

Hello,

I'm an experienced attractive ABDL Mommy looking to meet up with adult babies of any gender for baby sitting. I'm also interested in babysitting men who are babygirls. I would like to adopt an adult baby, however I don't like to jump into this dynamic quickly, so I'm open to first dating, then babysitting. If there's a connection, then I might be open to adoption. 

I have an excellent reputation as a Mommy in the New England community. I am looking for a real relationship and lifestyle dynamic, not online roleplay. 

• Like 7

Hi--I'd love to start by chatting a bit and see how we fit.  email babydeedon (at) yahoo dot com or find me on face book.  I'm from Oakham, MA and I just started to explore/share this fetish and I'd love to meet a woman in to babysitting me (from time to time) I'm normal most of the time --haha

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mommy Wiggle Butt! 

I would love a chance to get to know you. I live in Boston as well. I am single, sapiosexual, 35 years old, definitely alpha appearing in public and I think a lot of people would have a hard time believing that I am an AB. I've read your blogs, you sound so so fun. I have tried to get to some local munches but it never seems to work out. Anyway, would love to hear from you. Hope you have a great weekend. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 11:54 PM, MommyWigglebutt said:

Hello,

I'm an experienced attractive ABDL Mommy looking to meet up with adult babies of any gender for baby sitting. I'm also interested in babysitting men who are babygirls. I would like to adopt an adult baby, however I don't like to jump into this dynamic quickly, so I'm open to first dating, then babysitting. If there's a connection, then I might be open to adoption. 

I have an excellent reputation as a Mommy in the New England community. I am looking for a real relationship and lifestyle dynamic, not online roleplay. 

I've never had a mommy. Honestly, I've never given it very much thought. Sounds like it could be a good time though.

I'm more interested in meeting someone I have more in common with than just a fetish, so I sent you a PM. Sounds like we might have a few things in common as well.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

Message me on fb and I will provide more info, 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

I am baby Paulie age 55 looking to make new friends and hopefully a mommie or an adult baby girl. Just thought I say hello. I am from New Bedford, MA and travel to Boston once in a while its my favorite city and I hope to live in Boston someday. 

I am employed full time by the state (non Essential) and enjoy reading and walking and being with friends. 

Be well and safe.

Paulie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

If he still interested in finding a adult baby I would like the opportunity to be the baby u are looking for, I’m male 30 live on south shore, been wearing diapers for 3 years now I also cross dress  and wear a chastity cage I’m baby size pretty much...open for anything  ...I’d be happy to answer any questions I have and would like the chance to hopefully be a good baby for, thank you 

On 4/4/2019 at 2:07 PM, Jill said:

Hi, babygirl Jill here looking for a mommy, please send me email. Love to be your little girl... we can go to a sushi place and talk ?

Hi babygirl jill would you be interested in a diapered daddy to take care of you 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

Could we message? :) 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Hello I am a 40 year old male and would be very interested in being turned into a baby girl.  What would baby sitting entail.  Please let me know more if you are interested 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello,

Hi I’m Jay. I’m 23 non-binary little. My little age is about 0-6. I would love to message and get to know you more if possible?