LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your favorite printed diapers

Joep

I’m new to the printed abdl diapers and my dotty pink princess diapers arrive tomorrow because my gf chose them for me and I’m excited but what are you favorite printed diapers that look cute and have a capacity of at 1300ml or 42oz? I’ve been looking at rearz and cushie and littleforbig which all look great for me. Are there any other that I’m missing I’d love your feedback and thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Daddy loves Rearz Princess, mostly for the colour and Little Paws from ABU because he loves the disappearing paw print.

The Dotty ones arent bad if you want something thinner but compared to other printed diapers their capacity is noticeably lower.

Kaiya

I also love Safari. Have a couple cases in stock right now and use them a lot. I once tried a tykables overnight, ( not fully sure on the proper name) It was one of the best fitting diaper I’ve ever tried and extremely thick. I’d buy tykables more but the price is pretty high and availability of the overnights in stock isn’t very consistent 

I've gotten away from printed diapers in recent years and switched to brands like North Shore basically just to save some money.

However, I still keep a pack of ABU SDK diapers in my stash as my favorite ABDL diaper.

They are identical to the last style of plastic backed Pampers from the late 90's. 

Guess I would've stocked up on the real Pampers size 6 if I knew they were discontinuing them.

My favorite printed diaper is the Crinklz Astronaut with the Crinklz Aquanaut a close second.  I like ABU Little Pawz too,  though I haven't tried them yet. 

On 1/18/2019 at 11:25 PM, Joep said:

I’m new to the printed abdl diapers and my dotty pink princess diapers arrive tomorrow because my gf chose them for me and I’m excited but what are you favorite printed diapers that look cute and have a capacity of at 1300ml or 42oz? I’ve been looking at rearz and cushie and littleforbig which all look great for me. Are there any other that I’m missing I’d love your feedback and thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crinklz and ABU Space are my favorates.  Also Happy Endings has some excellent diapers as well.  

https://happyendingsecodiapers.com/teen-adultdiapers/

The Crinklz Astronaut diaper is hands down my favorite. I love the print, the diaper holds a lot, and they fit me well. I also like the ABU LittlePaws, but they don't fit me as well, so they have a tendency to leak.

A very tough decision...

My favorite all around is the Rearz Safari but the designs could be better.

Bambino,ABU,Crinklz and the new Bear Hugs I plan to try out are all awsome in their designs

I just had a thought.  We all know that actual NASA astronauts sometimes wear diapers while in space.  I wonder if NASA would ever consider switching from their super expensive tax payer funded specially made "Diapers" to Crinklz Astronaut diapers?  Anyone here brave enough to contact them with the idea?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 10:36 AM, Firefly 35 said:

Crinklz and ABU Space are my favorates.  Also Happy Endings has some excellent diapers as well.  

https://happyendingsecodiapers.com/teen-adultdiapers/

I believe you just answered my question!  I just ordered some rearz (via Amazon)  and another onesie!  They had a problem with the tapes on a certain didee but they say they have it resolved?? Doe's anyone else here use them?  T.Y.

On 1/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, rusty pins said:

I just had a thought.  We all know that actual NASA astronauts sometimes wear diapers while in space.  I wonder if NASA would ever consider switching from their super expensive tax payer funded specially made "Diapers" to Crinklz Astronaut diapers?  Anyone here brave enough to contact them with the idea?

I don't know anyone who works at NASA, but that would be funny.  Only problem is they are quite heavy even when dry.

I'm not too much into fully printed diapers, although if it is just on the landing strip, that's okay. I sometimes like to print cool looking pics, that are not babyish, such as Lego and Star Wars, and tape them onto the diaper.