LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are some of your most humiliating diaper fantasies?

I don't mean fantasies you're ashamed of or anything like that. I mean your favorite or most creative forms of being humiliated. Even if they aren't based on reality! For example, one that I've thought of is to be cursed so that every time I see a toilet or I'm asked if I need to go potty, I instantly go right there and then.

On the more realistic side of things, I also love the idea of a dog smelling my bottom after I've messed and shamefully trying to play it off like nothing is wrong.

I have plenty more, but lets here what you guys have to say! Also try not to repeat ones people have already written about and don't just say "my mom/dad finding out I wear diapers and deciding to treat me like a baby" because that's sort of a prerequisite to diaper humiliation.

I have one.  As my wife's cuckold I am never permitted to watch the sexual union between her and her lover.  I often fantasize about being present while they make love in our martial bed.  I would be dressed in my Disney Princess dress that is too short to hide my pink disposable diaper.  Before they begin I would be instructed to bend over and my wife would pull down the back of my diaper.  She would fill my bowels with a strong enema right in front of her lover.  I would then be told to stand in the corner with my nose against the wall and concentrate on holding the enema inside of me.  They would begin making passionate love and as their excitement increased I could only hear their pleasure while I try and hold my bowels.  Eventually her lover's passion would reach its peak and my wife begs him to release inside of her.  As he begins to do so my wife would scream out for me to fill my diaper as she herself is being filled.  How humiliating would it be messing my pants as he messes inside my wife.  I think of this often.

• Like 3

My fantasies don't involve humiliation. My fantasy is being an older child who refuses to be potty trained,  so I'm treated with diaper discipline and spanked for not using the potty. 

One fantasy is to be getting my diaper changed and asked if I'm ready to use the potty.  I reply no, knowing full well that I'm going to get a good bare bottom spanking with a wooden spoon or paddle. After getting my spanking,  I'm put in a fresh, clean diaper.

As soon as I get up from the changing pad, I squat a little bit and pee and poop in my diaper,  right there in front of Mom.  This infuriates her. She turns me around and paddles me again,  on my messy diaper. After a long,  hard spanking,  on my already sore bottom,  I have to sit in the corner in my wet and messy diaper.  I won't get charged until she's ready to change me again. 

I really don't think of it as humiliating. I think of it more like sexual.  I am walking down a crowded street in a short dress and I am holding in two or three days worth of poop. I already peed but i could feel a turtle head poking out and I am getting that itch to just lean on a parked car and push out the entire load in one push. As I lean on the car with my arms extended I give that first push and it just comes out in one huge solid log and is curling up inside my diaper to the size of a softball. I am gasping because for me it is just one huge feeling of ecstasy. I didn't notice the young man standing in a doorway just fixated on my full and sagging diaper. He comes up behind me and wraps his jacket around me and asks if I am feeling well. I could feel his throbbing erection rubbing against my fully loaded diaper. I ask him if he can walk me to my car, and I don't think any man will refuse especially if he has a raging hard on like that. I really don't want to get over the rating of R. He walks me to my car I open the drivers door slowly and pull my diaper down and this man sees my chocolate covered eye and i just pull his zipper down and direct his delicious erection towards my brown eye. I don't want to go further,so y'all just use your imagination and come to your own conclusion. Hugs all and enjoy them diapers !

• Like 8
On 1/19/2019 at 11:40 AM, MarkSmith said:

I have one.  As my wife's cuckold I am never permitted to watch the sexual union between her and her lover.  I often fantasize about being present while they make love in our martial bed.  I would be dressed in my Disney Princess dress that is too short to hide my pink disposable diaper.  Before they begin I would be instructed to bend over and my wife would pull down the back of my diaper.  She would fill my bowels with a strong enema right in front of her lover.  I would then be told to stand in the corner with my nose against the wall and concentrate on holding the enema inside of me.  They would begin making passionate love and as their excitement increased I could only hear their pleasure while I try and hold my bowels.  Eventually her lover's passion would reach its peak and my wife begs him to release inside of her.  As he begins to do so my wife would scream out for me to fill my diaper as she herself is being filled.  How humiliating would it be messing my pants as he messes inside my wife.  I think of this often.

Reading yours got me excited! Lol. Mine is somewhat similar: I fantasize about being transformed into a helpless, beautiful, curvy slut by my male arch enemy or something similar. He uses his wish, probably from a genie, to turn me into his submissive sex toy, bound to do anything he says while the real me is bubbling inside. He tells me to give him the most sensual blowjob while my backside becomes thickly diapered underneath my sexy maid uniform.

He commands my body to become incredibly uncomfortable from sudden intense urge to poop and commands that I cannot release into my diaper until he has released every drop of his seed down my throat. During this time he commands me to be so incredibly turned on by him humiliating me. The blow job session last well over an hour and the intense urge to poop causes me to climax numerous times. Meanwhile, even though I’m enjoying this uncontrollably, he notices a few tears running down my cheek to remind him of his arch foe trapped inside. This only turns him on more and he grabs my face, releasing his surprisingly large magical load down my throat. I empty my earth shattering load into my diaper. It seems to never end as I climax, my eyes rolling back into my head. When I finally recover enough, he has one of his minions clean me up while i’m a total mental wreck. He calls out to his beautiful minion to show him the footage she just recorded so he can send it to my wife. “We have even more fun planned for you tomorrow. I can’t wait to see what your wife comes up with!” He proclaims. 

• Like 1

Mines long so forgive me.

I am 19 being treated like a 6 year old toddler by my single mom who is referred to as “mommy”. Plain and simple this is some type of punishment and I don't know why it's happening.

I am awakened by mommy unzipping my footed sleeper. Still messy from the day before, I am never changed right away. Instead I am led by the hand downstairs to eat breakfast in nothing but a thick diaper that has a heavily spread mess in the seat. Mommy straps me in my high chair. It has a hard bump in the seat that curves with my butt cheeks and reminds me of my condition. I am forced to eat all of my breakfast in puree form without utensils using only my hands.

After breakfast, mommy wipes me down with a soaked dish cloth from chin to knees. Making sure to wipe the front of my diaper which contains my favorite teddy bear print. My diaper is pretty full right about now but I know better than to ask for a change, that's rule number one. Number two is not to touch my diapers, following that is I must always stay wet or messy. You see, mommy believes that her little toddler must always stay in a state of infantile content to be reminded of why I need diapers. “Up to your room love, mommy will be up to change you in a minute” she smiled.

I waddle up the stairs, excited to get out of my smelly predicament. Shortly afterwards, mommy is upstairs laying me down on the changing table, cleaning me off with baby wipes. Soon after I am all clean, she slides a fresh diaper under my bottom which contains two boosters in it. I brace for the expected 3 suppositories to go up where the sun don't shine. “There we go sweetie,hold those in tight for mommy” she says. She then proceeded to tape up the thick diaper and got me dressed in a shirt, socks, and shoes. “ Time for play time!”

Leading me downstairs, mommy opens up the back door to the yard. As soon as I let out a “no” she shoves me outside and locks the door behind me. “Great! I'm outside in a diaper with no pants, in a yard that had no fence”. I think yo myself. I decide to make the best of it and play with my trucks in the mud. I feel like cars driving by can see me but can't hide. About 30 minutes into playing with my green tow truck, by stomach starts gurgling. I fight back the urge to mess myself but it only makes it worse. As soon as I brace my arms to get up, a huge log of poop fills the seat of my diaper. I get up, trying not to smear the mess any more, and begin walking around the backyard.

My mind is racing, I'm trying to figure out what to do... trying to remember why my mommy is doing this to me. I loose focus on the problem at hand and my legs get tired so I start squatting and standing on my knees. I realize that I'm already covered in mud and there's nothing I can do to avoid getting messier so I proceed to play with my trucks.

I hear mommy opening the back door, “come inside baby, it's time for lunch”. I slowly shuffle inside knowing well enough that mommy won't be pleased that I'm all covered in dirt. “I don't have enough time to clean you up, I have to finish cleaning the house before company arrives!” She yells. My heart sinks with a blank stare on my face. “Who is coming over mom….I mean mommy?” “Don't you remember, Aimee, Jenna, and Steph from my art class?” She replies. “Now go into the bathroom, and wait for me. Maybe you have time for a shower instead of a bath”. “Yes mommy” I answered.

When mommy came into the bathroom, she stripped me naked in the tub and proceeded to hose me off quickly. “Let's get you dried and then dressed in your pampers, then it's off to nap for a bit” mommy explained. Instead of suppositories  like this morning, I was given a fleet enema this time and two disposable diapers with boosters. I could barely walk to the couch in the living room. Lastly a large bottle filled with nasty formula, diuretics, and sleepy medicine. The nipple on the bottle held nothing back and I was finished in 8 minutes and asleep in 12.

“Ha ha he looks Soo cute” an unfamiliar female voice let out. I woke to the sound of women. I forgot all about mommy's company! I wanted to cry because o didn't have a blanket or pillow to cover myself up with. I was only in my diaper and my teletubbies t-shirt.“Come to mommy” mommy cooed while patting her lap from across the room. With my face fire red from embarrassment, I waddled over to sit on mommy's lap. Mommy hugged my chest with one hand and  clutched the front of my poofy diaper with the other so that I could not get away.

Staring at me was Aimee, Jenna, and Steph with ear to ear grins on their face. “He's adorable” Steph yelled. “Yes he is” mommy said as she laid a wet kiss on my cheek. “Ok girls, are you ready for movie night?” Aimee asked. Mommy made me lay across the laps of her friends during the movie. About halfway through the movie I had emptied my bladder twice. I was trying really hard to not let my bowels empty, surely filling the room with even more embarrassment.

The fleet enema took it's toll and I gave in. “ Did you shit yourself!” Jenna yelled in disgust. Steph paused the movie and mommy motioned me yet again to go see her. “Bend over baby” mommy says. I lean over her knee in true spanking form. “Someone sure did make poo poo in his didee” mommy laughed as she massage my butt crack filled mess. I hated the felling of it smearing across my backside but couldn't help get a little horny after a few seconds of rubbing.

“Go upstairs this instant” mommy yells in a stern voice. I go to head upstairs and walk past Aimee who sees my hard on in the front of my diaper. “He's got a boner” Aimee yells as she grabs it to confirm. “Yup that's a stiffie” Jenna concurs. “March your poopy ass to the corner and bring me Mr teddy” referring to the oversized stuffed bear kept in the play room downstairs. “Now ride teddy” I yell “NO” “excuse me!” Mommy yells back. She shoves a pink pacifier in my mouth and produces a pair of pink plastic panties and dresses them snuggly on over my diaper. “You've got 3 minutes before bed so you better get it out of your system”  The combination of embarrassment and anger clouds my mind. After 3 minutes I am spanked, dressed in my footed sleeper and sent to bed. Without dinner. Without change.

The end.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent my first 12 years in and out of diapers. I've always been incontinent but I did have some control when I was a kid except at night. Bedtime always seemed to revolve around night diapering and I can't even begin to remember all of the different times my mother inadvertently embarrassed the hell out of me by changing my diapers on the backseat of our car at a drive-in movie or the ladies room of a roadside rest stop. If we had stayed late at a friends and I might fall asleep in the back seat on the way home Mother would diaper me on their living room floor before we left. I know she wasn't trying to humiliate me, in fact she went to great lengths trying to 'not' embarrass me but at the time, being a clueless kid, I felt like I was the only kid in the world whose mother was such a horrible person etc. etc. etc.

I should also mention that I was one of those kids who was chronically constipated. Because of this, at least from my child's point of view, my mother seemed totally obsessed with my poop and the contents of my diapers. When I was seven years old I caught rheumatic fever and spent several weeks in the hospital and months recovering afterwards. I have to say that spending three weeks in the hospital in the 1950s was quite terrifying. The entire ordeal began with two nurses holding me down and diapering me while I screamed bloody murder! (So much for the calm quiet bed rest the doctor insisted I needed to recover)
Needless to say, my diaper humiliation would probably revolve around nurses, forced diapering, and public announcements about my bowel movements and diaper contents.

• 3 months later...

My first fantasy I recently discovered was breast feeding in a messy diaper with a happy ending but I never really thought about a good second one.

Possibly breast feeding and messing right in Diaper Queen’s lap. After a couple minutes she notices the smell, checks my back waistband then slowly massages the seat of my diaper. Once she gets tired of it she makes me eat her out then beckons me back to her lap. My anxiety forces me to poop even more. After a grin and shameful words from diaper queen she returns the favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Though this post is about fantasies with humiliation and shameful diaperings, I'm going to tell my true experience with being humiliated and shamed with diapers because I couldn't make up anything that would come close to what I actually went through. I'm sure many won't believe me but that's alright. I know it really happened just as I'm about to write. It started around 1950 while I was in foster care. Having been born out of wedlock, my mother had to board me out so she could work to support the two of us. The family took in several boy boarders and had one child of their own, a girl about a year older than myself. I clearly remember the events that changed the rest of my life and they were so bazar I need not add or fantasize anything.

My first shaming happened when I was almost 7 years old. It was a warm, sunny morning and we boys were playing in the back yard when I suddenly needed to use the bathroom. Not wanting to stop playing long enough to go inside, I slipped behind a tree to relieve myself. The youngest boy, seeing me, ran inside and told the foster mother what I'd done. I was immediately called inside and asked if what he said was true. Though scared of a spanking, I confessed with pleas I'd never do it again. Without hesitation, she told me to get undressed. I was confused by her command but dared not disobey as I started to remove my clothes. As I did, she went to the back door and called the other kids inside and had them line up across the room to watch. When I stopped from embarrassment, she snapped, "I told you to get undressed and that means all of them including your shoes and socks."

I was really shaking now as I got down to just my underwear. Just as I was slipping my t-shirt over my head, I heard her tell her daughter to go and get her a couple of the baby's diapers and some diaper pins. That's when I knew her intention and I went into shear terror, screaming for forgiveness. She quickly grabbed my shirt and finished removing it while I struggled to get free. Grabbing my arm, she pulled me to the kitchen table and pulled me up onto it. I remember kicking so hard that my foot knocked her glasses to the floor making her even angrier as she called the older boys over and told them to hold me down.

Her daughter returned and handed her the diapers while I squirmed with terror helplessly. My mind was spinning in horror at the thought of being put in diapers like a baby. Once she folded them to fit my larger frame, she told the boys to lift me up while she slid the soft fabric under me. My head was reeling as I lifted my head just as she pulled the diapers up between my legs and drew the first corners together. Looking up, my eyes were so filled with tears I could hardly see the other boys faces as I felt the cloth being pinned at my hip. Then I felt her pull the remaining corners taunt across my stomach and finished pinning me in my degrading garment. The moment the second pin clicked shut, all my resistance suddenly stopped  and I numbly surrendered to defeat.

Sitting me up, she grinned with victory as she told me, "Since you didn't want to use the bathroom like a big boy, now you won't have to. You can use your diapers as that is what they're for." Her words cut into my psyche as I felt dazed and in a trance like state. Lowering me to the floor, she directed me to face the other children while I tried to hide my degrading garment with my hands. "Put your hands behind your back so everyone can see what a little baby you are.", she snapped. I was so traumatized, I blindly did whatever she wanted. She told me to look down at myself and tell everyone what I was wearing and why. I could only mumble tearfully, "I'm wearing diapers because I wet outdoors."

I was quickly corrected with her response, "NO! You're wearing diapers because you didn't want to use the bathroom like a big boy so now you won't have to. You can use your diapers like a baby. Now look up at the others and stick your thumb in your mouth." She then directed everyone to point at my diapers and laugh while calling me a baby. I could see they were really scared but it didn't ease the devastating humiliation and shame I felt. After what seemed forever, she told them to return outside. Turning to me, she said, "You too!" I was horrified by her words and burst into further tears as I begged to stay inside. To my relief, she said, "Very well. Then run along until I call you for lunch. But you'd better not try and remove those diapers until I say you can." I headed for the living room feeling surreal and detached. The rest of the morning is still a blur but I vaguely remember looking down at my lap and feeling so infantile at the sight of wearing diapers.

The next memory I have is the mother coming and ordering me to follow her for lunch. My heart started racing again at the thought of again having the other kids see me in diapers. Just as we entered, I immediately spotted the baby's high-chair pulled up to the table while she ordered me to climb up. I couldn't get my foot high enough so she grabbed me and helped me in. Though I was hanging my head, I could see her struggling to get the tray to snap in place. Once it did, I felt so trapped and on display to the others. I felt so ashamed and couldn't look up as she went and brought the food to the table. She then placed a bowl on my tray and ordered me to eat. I was really out of it and couldn't move. She became angry and told me I'd better eat or she'd feed it to me like a baby. I heard the other giggle as she took the spoon and filling it, pushed it to my lips. "Now eat if you don't want a spanking." After the first mouthful, she gave the spoon back to me and I struggled to eat.

She also brought me a large glass of milk and it puzzled me because I'd never seen such a large glass before. "Now you're to finish drinking this before I'll let you down." True to her words, I had to sit there long after the others had returned outside until I managed to finish the milk. At the time, I didn't relate to the consequences or reasoning for such a large drink. It wasn't but an hour or so later when the reason became apparent and I again needed to use the bathroom. Horrified of further humiliation, I went and begged to use the bathroom only to be reminded that was what my diapers were for. "You didn't want to use the bathroom before so now you don't have to, you can use your diapers. Now run along." I was shocked and couldn't believe she was serious. I thought she was just trying to scare me as further punishment.

As time passed, the need grew stronger as I bent over with painful cramps. In desperation, I approached her again only to be told if I bothered her again, she'd put me outdoor with the others. Totally terrified now, I went off to a back room while clutching my privates. Just as I entered the room I felt the diapers growing wet around my fingers and I let go in humiliating defeat. My head swirled with shame as I felt myself being reduced even further to that of a real baby. Bursting into tears, I stood with my legs parted and felt my urine run down my legs to form a puddle around my bare feet. My attention was interrupted when I heard her voice as she stood in the doorway. "What have we here? Has baby wet his diapers? Now isn't that better than having to use the bathroom like a big boy?", she grinned.

I was totally traumatized and in shock as she told me to stay until she returned. Her words brought a spark of hope she was going to prepare to remove my shameful baby pants. Just moments later, I heard her call me into the next room as I rushed with excitement my punishment was about over. Just as I entered, I saw the other children gathered across the room. "Get yourself over here.", she demanded in a harsh tone. I was frozen with shame but she quickly grabbed my arm and stood me in front of everyone. "Now tell everyone what you just did." I couldn't speak as the crippling humiliation froze my ability to respond. Repeating her demand, I cried, "I wet myself." "You mean you wet your diapers like a baby, don't you? Now say it. Say, I wet my diapers because I'm still a baby." I just stared at the floor, completely debased and degraded. Angered by my silence, she grabbed my hand and said, "Well, since you insist on ignoring me, lets see how you like showing others what a little baby you've become.

She then pulled me across the room to the front door while I screamed to be let free. Opening the door, she forced me out onto the sidewalk where passing cars could get a good look at my humiliating condition. I stood frozen with shame as several cars drove by seeing me standing there in my wet diapers. My mind was numb yet still aware of what was happening. After a couple of minutes, I heard the door open behind me and she called me back inside. As soon as the door was closed, she again grabbed my hand and led me over to the baby's playpen. "We can't have you running around, soiling the furniture in those wet diapers. You'll have to stay in here until I have time to change you. At that she lifted me over the railing and sat me down on the plastic pad. I will never forget the cold chill I felt on my legs as I felt the plastic against my bare legs.

Having the other children gather around once again, she told them to tell me what a cute little baby I was. The first time they were told to tease and call me a baby, they seemed really scared, but now they seem to enjoy my plight as they giggled and even talked baby talk to me. The oldest boys seemed to enjoy my crying the most and kept saying, "Look at the little baby. He's wet his diapers. Does baby want to be changed into some nice dry diapers?" There was no doubt they were enjoying seeing me treated as a baby. My crying probably added to their fun but I couldn't stop. It seemed forever before she returned and told them they could stop and return outside. Looking down at me, she gave a pleased grin as she asked if I'd learned my lesson yet. I was quick to respond with a tearful but hopeful, 'YES!'

Lifting me over the railing, she took me upstairs to the bathroom and removing my wet diapers, told me to get in the waiting tub to take my bath. "Hurry up and don't take all day while I get your clean clothes ready." My heart was excited at finally returning to some sort of sanity as I washed up faster than ever before. Grabbing a towel, I wrapped it around my waist and darted for my bedroom. She was waiting by my bed as I looked around for my clothes. That's when I spotted the fresh diapers spread out on my bed. I immediately burst into tears as I begged her not to make me wear diapers again. Without saying a word, she grabbed me and lifted me onto the waiting cloth. "You can have your clothes back in the morning. For now you will remain in diapers just to make sure you don't forget what happens to boys who don't want to use the bathroom. Once again my head was spinning as she pinned me in my shameful garment. This time I didn't fight as I knew it would only bring further punishments. Thankfully, she kept her word and my regular clothes were returned in the morning after I had my bath.

I was only punished with diapers one more time about a year later for having an accident on the way home from school. It wasn't nearly as humiliating though as she kept it from the other children. That night, after my bath, she told me that since I was still having accidents, I must still need diapers. She called me into her bedroom and told me I was to sleep in the baby's crib. I remember her threatening to call the other kids in to hold me down if I resisted or made a noise. I was really scared of them finding out as I laid there helplessly while she again pinned me in diapers. Before I fell asleep, she came in and gave me a baby bottle with instructions I was to finish it before she returned or else. The next morning, she loosened one of the leg openings so I could use the bathroom while at school. I had to wear the diapers under my regular clothes and could hardly concentrate in class as they bunched up under my bottom and felt really uncomfortable. I was also afraid someone would discover my shameful secret but thankfully they never did. When I got home, she removed the diapers with a warning if I ever have another accident, she'd keep me in diapers for a week. I was never diapered again though years later, I developed a fetish, wishing I could those events again.

Well, that's my true life story whether anyone believes me or not. Back in those days it was common belief to humiliating a child as a way to get them to behave. It worked with me though it also set me on a life path of wearing diapers with wishes that foster mother was pinning them on me. Since it is now a fantasy wish to repeat my childhood diaper humiliations, maybe that qualifies for this post.

Some people shouldn't be foster parents, however they do it only for the money!  The sad thing is a foster child is taken out of one bad situation and then placed in one just as bad!  This illustrates the need for better screenings and more child protective service visits, personnel and training.  It pains me when I read in the paper about the murder of a child in foster care because the foster "parents" don't care about the welfare of the child, only how much money they get paid by the state for each kid they foster.  Humiliated and diapered for taking a leak out behind a tree?  My GOD!  Did they diaper their dog too?

Dear Rusty Pins,

You're so right about many Foster parents doing it just for the money. However, I really think this woman also found pleasure in seeing me shamed and humiliated. Possibly, she got some kind of sexual kick out of it but I'll never know for sure. Seems she was enjoying it too much for it to just be discipline. What I also think is her daughter, witnessing this, might be learning to enjoy it as well. I say that because I remember her daughter making fun of me after I was diapered and would laugh and tease me about my needing my diapers changed. For several weeks later, when she was sent to fetch diapers for the real baby, she'd laughingly ask me if I needed some too. I felt so ashamed and degraded as I helplessly hung my head. It was a horrible feeling.

The youngest boy, who originally told on me, later that day, told me he was sorry and didn't know she would punish me this way. However the older boys seemed to enjoy my humiliation, especially later on after I'd wet myself. For several weeks, they would threaten me and say they were going to tell her I'd wet outdoors again if I didn't give them what few toys I had. After we'd started school, they tried to force me to wet my pants once with threats they'd tell everyone at school about my wearing diapers if I didn't. Though scared, I refused and gratefully, they never said anything. I suspect they might have been warned silence by the mother or they'd have the same thing happen to them.

It's really hard to believe people can be so cruel to children but it happened to me and it really bothers me to read the news and see it is still happening. Thankfully, it is now seen as abuse and punishable. Sadly, it is so humiliating and degrading, most kids are too ashamed to say anything. Makes me wonder how many others are going through what I had. They're lives are going to be altered forever and destroy all that they could become. 

The only good thing is that what goes around usually comes around.  I've seen it happen so often I am a firm believer in God's retribution for people who behave that way.  It's sad that a child has to be bullied, humiliated, embarrassed and all by someone paid to care for them, but in the end the abuser will pay.  I've seen it happen way too many times for me not to believe there is retribution for your actions.

My diaper fantasy is multi part, 

Part 1, to be caught wearing a wet diaper by a group of gay men who strip me down to just my wet diaper and tie me to a post.

Part 2 . Be forced to watch said group of guys have sex and afterwards go poop on a diaper laid out on the ground with threats of me being put into the diaper when they finish.

Part 3, said group of guys take their turns on me.

Part 4. When they finish filling my ass with cumm, they put that poop covered diaper on me.

Part 5, they all take turns pissing into the diaper causing it to leak.

Part 6. Tie me back to the post and they walk away leaving me there in a very soaked messy diaper. 

Just a fantasy,  know full well it could never happen. 

I have a fantasy that is based on real events that happened while I was in boot camp. I had joined the service because I had become too dependant on my mother and lived in fear of eventually having to be on my own. I thought the Marine's would 'Make a Man out of Me'. Unfortunately, it didn't take but a week after being assigned a squadron at Parris Island before I started having problems. The Drill Instructor was a very stern and forceful man who pushed us recruits to the limit. One day, as we were on the parade field learning to march, I felt the need to use the bathroom. I asked the instructor and was excused long enough to go. However, over the next few days, my needs increased until I needed to be excused every day. It was very disruptive and so the instructor finally said I could wait.

That's when I had my first accident and wet myself right there on the parade field. I was horrified and scared of why I kept needing to go so often. I was allowed to change but continued to need to go more and more often until I was wetting myself nearly every daily. At first, everyone seemed concerned but soon started to laugh and tease me, calling me Pissy Pants. I was so devastated, I just burst into tears which only added to my childish image. I also had to do laundry every evening while the others had their rest period.

This went on for about a week when the Drill Instructor called me into his office. He told me this couldn't go on and he might have to send me to the P.O.U. That's the 'Psychiatric Observation Unit.' where recruits with mental issues were treated. I pleaded I would try harder to stop and he gave me another week or I'd have to go. Well, needless to say, I couldn't stop. Then one evening, I saw him return and go to his room with a couple of the Squad Leaders. A short while later, I was called in and when I entered, he told me he'd come up with an solution that might help me.

That's when he opened a bag he had brought in and pulled out a large package of cloth diapers and some plastic pants. "It's this or go to the POU which would be on your record and follow you the rest of your life. It's your choice.", he warned as I began to tremble with horror. "Please No! I don't want to wear diapers. I'm not a baby.", I cried. Though I didn't want to go to the P.O.U., I surely didn't want to wear diapers either. "Well, you don't have much choice. It's one or the other." Not getting an answer, one of the Squad Leaders grabbed my arm and pulled out into the squad bay. After telling everyone what was about to happen, he told one of them to remove the blanket from my cot and spread it out on the floor .

He then had a couple other recruits remove my clothes despite my fierce resistance. I screamed to be let free but they continued to follow orders until I stood there naked and bawling. Pulling me to the floor, several recruits held me down while the Squad Leader knelt down and spread my legs. "Lift his bottom up so I can slip these diapers under him." My head was spinning wildly as I stared up at the ceiling while feeling the soft fabric being pulled up between my legs and securely pinned. Once diapered, I was stood up and told I would remain diapered until I stopped having accidents. I covered my face and cried as he held out a pair of plastic pants and ordered me to step in so he could pull them up.

"Now pick up your blanket and remake your bunk.", he ordered as I numbly obeyed. It felt really weird having so much fabric between my legs as I tried to remake my bed. Just as I finished, I was grateful it was time for bed and I could cover my humiliating condition. As the lights went out, I could hear the others whispering and some even giggling as I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I stayed under my covers as everyone got up and stood at the foot of their bunks. "Get yourself out of bed and at the foot of your bunk like the others.", came a harsh voice from the center of the room. I was helpless to disobey as I burst into tears while standing in front of everyone with my diapers and plastic pants shamefully on display. We were quickly ordered to get dressed and use the bathroom as I stood frozen, not knowing what to do. "That goes for you too. Now be quick about it and get dressed. "What about using the bathroom?", I asked nervously. "Have one of the others help and then get you rediapered unless you want to go as you are." His words terrified me as I quickly asked a couple of recruits to help me.

Entering the bathroom, I stood waiting for help while watching everyone do their business. When the last ones started leaving, I stopped them and asked, "What about me?" "Too bad. We don't have time. Good thing you're wearing diapers.", they snickered at my dilemma. As I returned to my bunk, I quickly got dressed as we marched out of the building and marched to the mess hall. My diapers were bulky and made it obvious I had more on under my uniform than boxer shorts. Lined up at the entrance, we were marched in and assigned tables. By now, I felt the familiar urge in my groin and looked really scared as I sat down. One table at a time got up and went to the chow line until it was our turn. By now I was struggling to keep my legs tightly pressed together and terrified of my pending doom.

As the recruit next to me pulled at my arm to get up, I could feel myself give way and grabbing my crotch, I cried, "Oh No!" Though my squadron knew what was happening, the others didn't and quickly turned my way in alarm. I just froze as I stood there and helplessly wet myself like a baby. My squad couldn't hold back and started to laugh while telling the rest of the room what was happening. That's when everyone began chanting, "Baby's wetting his diapers. Look at the big baby." My mind went numb with humiliation and shame as I burst into further tears. My Drill Instructor, seeing my failing, came and dragged me to the front of the room.

"I want you all to see what happens to recruits who can't control themselves." At that, he grabbed my belt and unfastened it while I struggled to pull away. Getting a couple of the nearby recruits to hold my arms, he pulled my pants down to my ankles so everyone could see how I was dressed. I was so traumatized, I couldn't budge as I felt myself loose what resistance I had left and finished wetting my diapers until they sagged. The roar of laughter was deafening as I just bawled. After everyone had quieted down, I was ordered to remove my pants and return to my seat while one of the squad leaders got my tray of food.

I was so devastated I couldn't eat and I was threatened to be fed like a baby if I didn't try. As soon as everyone finished eating, we were marched out onto the parade field for our daily drill. I don't know how I managed as my wet diapers rubbed against my groin until it burned. I was relieved to get back to the barracks and get out of my wet pants. However, that also meant my laying back down in the middle of the room to get freshly diapered. This went on for almost a week when my drill instructor felt it wasn't helping me stop wetting myself, If anything, I was wetting even more often. He finally decided he had no choice but to send me to the P.O.U.

That was another whole story and though I was introduced to a few other recruits with a similar problem I wasn't ready to deal with what I was about to experience. I was really horrified when I found out they had a program and accommodations for young men like myself. My first introduction came when I was led to my new quarters. When I entered, the first thing I saw was a row of beds lining both sides of the room. But what was worst, they all had railings much like those used on baby cribs. I went into a panic as I was dragged to my bed and forced to climb in. within minutes, a nurse came over and introduced herself as Anne. "I'm going to be your caretaker while you're here so try and relax while I get you changed."

My eyes widened in disbelief as I watched her return with a stack of fresh diapers and placed the on a table by my bed. "Now lay back and stop fighting so I can change your wet diapers.", she said as she reached for my plastic pants. I thought things couldn't get any worst but I was so wrong as I looked up at this beautiful young girl as she changed my diapers. I was really embarrassed when she sprinkled some baby powder over my diaper area while talking to me as if I was a real baby. Her hands were soft and gentle as she pulled the cloth tight and pinned me in my degrading garment. :There we are. All freshly changed. Now lets get your panties back on." The grin on her face spoke volumes of how much she enjoyed babying us older boys.

I stayed in the P.O.U. for nearly two months and went through daily counseling sessions which brought back several painful events from my early childhood. As hard as it was, it did help and I slowly stopped having accidents. Once I stayed dry for over a week, I was released to a new squadron that didn't know about my situation. It felt good to be a big boy again and I gradually regained some pride in myself. However, there was a secret spot inside me that kind of missed my stay at the P.O.U. In some strange sort of way, I missed that pretty nurse changing my diapers and cooing what a cute little baby I made.

• 2 months later...

well, to make it synthetic : a group of 4-5 old hairy daddys humiliating me by all making number 2 in a big pink diaper, force me to wear it after being given a enema. Then being dressed up  and used as a sissy slut & human toilet (pee and cum) while squishing my diaper. i wore a chastity cage all along. well, "whatever float your boat"

I do admit I love some of the situations you all have mentioned. About a month or so ago my wife and a few diaper loving friends of ours went out hiking and camping all while being diapered. We all had stopped at a diner to eat a hearty breakfast and my pullup was quite wet already so I decided to go commando to our hiking trail. Little did I know my wife the prankster had put some laxative in my coffee. We just made it to the site and I jumped out of the truck and made it about 5 steps before I totally unloaded a barrage of soft serve poop in my gym shorts. Lets just say I am glad I wasn't wearing shoes. I mean it was all down my inner thighs and all I could hear was my wife laughing. She came up behind me and hugged me and kissed my neck which did make it all better. The best part about it there was a lake not less than 50 feet away. My wife and our friends helped me out of my shorts and i went for a swim and bath in the lake. I love my wife and our friends and they all dried me off and diapered me up for our hike. That to me was an unforgettable moment in my life. We had so much fun changing each others diapers and just enjoying each others company. I can't wait for next summer to see what lies in store. You all have to try it with friends or that special someone in your life. Nothing wrong with a little dirty fun. This wasn't a fantasy but it was something I will always remember, and love my wife all that much more for.

• Like 1