LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NHRA

No not NBA,NFL,NHL or any of those other crap sports that involve balls. Am I the only raccoon that enjoys NHRA drag racing? What else could be fun but going 339 MPH in less than 4 secs at 1000 ft? Maybe I am just crazy, but I am curious where my true NHRA fans are hiding. Don't even get me started on hydro racing!

I also have zero interest in ball sports. My main interest in motor sports are with two wheels. I will not miss a race of Moto GP and follow WSBK and MotoAmerica closely as well. Desert racing and Ultra4 is also fun to watch. NHRA drag racing doesn’t do much for me on TV, but in person it is insane. 

I have never been obsessed with any sport, but I have played basketball and racket ball (horrible at basketball).  I have been a fan of rally (WRC & Dakar) and F1.  I used to like DTC (German Touring Car) & BTC (British Touring Car) races, but when we left Germany in 2000 I don't get to see them as much on TV. 

I enjoyed the 2018 F1 season this year.  I am a fan of the Mercedes AMG Petronas team. 

I have been to a couple Drag Strips to watch and they are much more interesting to see in person rather than on TV.  I have also been to a couple NASCAR races over the past 20 years, but I never got swept up into that sport.

Joey

One of the most profound experiences in my very wild and diverse life was watching Top Fuelers and Funny Cars at the starting line less than 50 feet away. Perhaps watching a rocket launch would be similar but you're not going to be that close and able to see the people involved. I don't keep up with it anymore but I still read about it sometimes. I got interested in it as a kid when they smoked the tires for the full 1/4 mile in wild looking cars of every imaginable variety. Back then a small-timer local guy could have a real chance to win an event, not so much of that anymore. I've seen about every non-flying type of racing and to me none is more exciting than this.

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 8:14 PM, raekun said:

No not NBA,NFL,NHL or any of those other crap sports that involve balls. Am I the only raccoon that enjoys NHRA drag racing? What else could be fun but going 339 MPH in less than 4 secs at 1000 ft? Maybe I am just crazy, but I am curious where my true NHRA fans are hiding. Don't even get me started on hydro racing!

Right there with you! 1/4 mile 1/8 mile and drifting is pretty cool.

I used to live near a drag strip in NC. It was tons of fun. I even raced a couple times.