LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parent Teacher Night (One Shot Short Story)

Parent Teacher Night

By:RambleLamb

Her heels clicked on the linoleum and reverberated in the small corridor of the school hallway. She was still dressed in her smart cream colored business suit, her gray peacoat tied loosely closed to defend against the cold outside, as she walked down the hall with her daughter's hand in hers. The little girl worked hard to keep pace with the long, elegant strides of her mother and was more or less being dragged down the hall to her classroom.

The handwritten sign on the door read "Ms. Malford, Kindergarten" and below that, a second handwritten sign read "Welcome, parents!" that sign being adorned with pastel smiley face stickers. The woman sighed wearily and pushed the door open, entering with her daughter and releasing her grip on the little girl's hand to remove her own coat while she watched her daughter do the same, taking both coats and looking for a place to put them.

"You can hang them up in the cubbies at the back of the room, dear." a kindly older woman's voice said from nearby.

The woman gasped, not seeing the woman behind the desk at the front of the room until she'd suddenly spoken. The woman looked at the teacher and then at the coats in her arms and nodded her understanding before clip clopping to the back of the room to hang the coats up on the little hooks inside the tight cubbies and then walked back to the front of the room, looking puzzled as she scanned the area for a place to sit.

The teacher rose from behind her desk and gestured with her open palm to the small, brightly colored chairs in front of the desk. "I know they're a little small, but I feel that it's important to have the children be on equal ground with their parents during these meetings," she explained. "it's been my experience that if we treat them like smaller versions of adults we'll see them reach and exceed that expectation sooner than if we coddle them or speak like they're not a part of the conversation." she added.

The woman desperately wanted to roll her eyes, but she maintained her demeanor and nodded silently before taking a seat on the small yellow plastic chair, her ample bottom finding the fit to be less than ideal, but not as bad as she'd expected. She turned to see her daughter cover her mouth to suppress a giggle at the sight of her mother on a child's chair, but a sharp look brought the girl to the other chair to sit quietly with her hands folded in her lap.

The teacher raised an eyebrow without either of the pair in front of her noticing and sat down in her own chair, a decidedly more adult chair, and opened a file on her desk. "It says here that you're a single parent, is that correct, Allison?" the teacher asked, adjusting her glasses as she read the document in front of her.

The woman bristled at the informality of the teacher using her first name rather than addressing her by "Ms. Grey" like other adults would, but she chalked it up to the daft old bat being surrounded by little nose pickers all day and decided to let it go. "Yes, that's correct." she replied demurely.

Ms. Malford nodded. "I think it would be a good demonstration for you to address me as "Ms. Malford" or "Ma'am", don't you, Allison?" she asked.

Allison felt her face flush at the insinuation that she show this woman respect but not be given it in return but held her tongue. "Yes, Ma'am." she said through clenched teeth, producing another small giggle from her daughter.

Ms. Malford smiled and looked back down at her file. "Do you find it difficult to be a single parent?" she asked.

Allison shook her head. "No." she said bluntly and immediately added "Ma'am." when Ms. Malford looked up at her.

Ms. Malford smiled again and nodded her approval. "Well, Lydia is one of my brightest students, she's often helping the other children after completing her own work, and offering her assistance with various things I need to do to ensure the children are taken care of." she explained. "To hear her tell things, she didn't learn that from you though." she added.

Allison looked to her daughter in surprise and then to Ms. Malford. "I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I assure you that I-" she began petulantly but stopped when Ms. Malford held up her hand to her.

"I've heard many excuses over the years, Allison, and I'm in no mood to hear more of them tonight." she said. "The simple fact is that, if Lydia is to be believed, and given her behavior in class and her maturity, I do, you're not quite the mature and proper parent you present yourself as." she explained.

Allison went red with anger and shot up from her little chair, hands on her hips defensively. "Listen here you old bitch!" she began.

"Sit down, Allison!" Ms. Malford commanded with an empowered voice that her slight and almost frail frame hid the existence of.

Without hesitation, Allison plopped back down onto the chair, her face red from embarrassment now over anger.

Ms. Malford rose from her seat and put her hands behind her back as she walked around the desk, looking at Allison with the practiced eye of a teacher. "That's a perfect example of what I'm talking about, young lady." she said. "Not only are you incapable of handling the slightest bit of constructive criticism, but you're also disrespectful to your elders, short tempered, and you have a potty mouth!" she said, narrowing her gaze as she listed off Allison's shortcomings.

"Look, I've been very stressed at work, I have a very important job and-" Allison began to explain but stopped when Ms. Malford again raised her hand toward her.

"I believe that I explained already that I'm not interested in excuses." she said simply. "Though, I didn't really expect you to listen to that and avoid wasting my time with them anyway." she added.

Allison shifted uncomfortably on her little chair, feeling ridiculous perched on the colorful plastic thing as she was berated by this woman in front of her daughter. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, please, if you'll just let me explain about my situation, I'm sure you'll see that-" she was cut off by Ms. Malford before she could finish her sentence.

"In my class, I like to encourage productive dialogue by having the students use other means of communication to illustrate their thoughts and feelings." she explained. "I find that if a student draws a picture of what they're thinking or feeling it helps them to better articulate their points when speaking about them." she added as she walked over to the small circular table near the other side of the classroom and produced a sheet of construction paper and a box of crayons from the nearby shelf of art supplies, laying the items on the table. "I want you to come over to the table, Allison, and draw me a picture of your house and the people in it." she said matter of factly.

Allison once again flushed, looking at the small table and imagining herself sitting in one of those chairs coloring a picture like her daughter might. "Ms. Malford I-" she began to protest.

"Lydia, would you be a dear and help Allison to the art table?" Ms. Malford asked.

The little girl shot right up from her seat, "Of course, Ms. Malford!" she chirped obediently, moving behind her mother's chair, taking her mother's hand and leading the way to the table as requested, her mother shuffling behind her in much the same way Lydia herself had done on the way into the classroom as her mother led her by the hand.

After staring blankly at the table for a moment Allison watched her daughter pullout the little chair in front of the paper and crayons and gently guided her mother down onto it before taking a seat nearby and folding her hands politely on the table.

"Thank you, Lydia." Ms. Malford said to the little girl with a warm smile, one that quickly faded when she turned her gaze back to Allison. "See, she's quite the mature girl, very helpful with the more," she pondered her next word for a moment, "sluggish students." she finished, satisfied with her description.

The implication that she was a sluggish student somehow developmentally below her decades younger daughter wasn't lost on Allison, but looking up from her tiny chair at Ms. Malford made her reluctant to correct the assertion.

"Now, as I said before, I'd like you to draw a picture of your house and the people in it." Ms. Malford repeated.

Allison reluctantly reached out and picked up the box of crayons, opening it and looking at the colors inside. The smell of the colorful wax brought her back to her childhood, she'd of course smelled crayons since then, but the combination of being in the Kindergarten classroom, seated in the small plastic chair at the little art table preparing to color a picture for a much older woman in a position of power within these walls culminated in a strong feeling of diminishment in her adulthood. She knew she was still the same successful businesswoman she'd been when she walked in the room, but for some strange reason she also felt like she'd somehow shifted back to an earlier, younger version of herself and the feeling made her head feel like it was floating as she pulled a purple crayon out and began drawing on the construction paper.

Several minutes passed with Ms. Malford and Lydia watching as Allison created her picture, and when her crayon went back into the box, Allison looked up at Ms. Malford. "All done, dear?" she asked.

Allison nodded but remained quiet.

Ms. Malford walked around the table and stood behind Allison, placing a hand gently on her shoulder with one hand while the other plucked the paper from the table and held it up so both of them could look at it. "Tell me what you've drawn, Ally." Ms. Malford said sweetly.

Allison felt an odd tingle run up her spine and to the base of her skull at hearing the nickname she'd had through elementary school being invoked here in the present. She pointed at the drawing. "This is our house." she explained, pointing to the slightly off kilter box in the center with skewed windows on the face and a wonky door in the center.

"Who's this?" Ms. Malford asked, pointing to the larger stick figure in the drawing, a crudely scribbled hourglass over the body to serve as a dress.

"That's me." Ally said timidly, the smell of Ms. Malford's perfume filling her nose, reminding her of her grandmother. She remembered playing at her grandmother's house in the Summer, free from school for three wonderful months without a care in the world, but now she found herself back in school and felt a pang of longing for that freedom again.

"And this?" Ms. Malford asked, pointing to the smaller stick figure that appeared to be holding a ball or maybe a giant jellybean, the drawing really wasn't very good.

"That's Lydia." Ally said, looking over to her daughter who was smiling approvingly at her. Ally felt a swell of pride at Lydia's approval for some reason.

Ms. Malford patted Ally on the head softly. "You did a very good job, Ally." she commended. "But, I think maybe you got a little confused when you were drawing, didn't you?" Ms. Malford asked.

Ally looked up at the now standing woman, amazed at how she was towering over her, feeling suddenly very small and unsure of herself. "I don't understand." she said, her puzzlement written on her face clear as day.

"Well," Ms. Malford began, "you said that this was you, correct?" she asked, pointing to the smaller figure.

Ally felt the tingle again, her memory of playing at grandma's house coming back with the smell of Ms. Malford's perfume. She remembered her mother taking her over there for the Summer, but not because she was out of school, that was silly, she wasn't even in school yet, was she? Ally sat in silence as she tried to straighten out her muddled thoughts and memories.

"Ally!" Ms. Malford said sharply to draw the girl from her stupor.

Ally jumped in surprise and turned to Ms. Malford, suddenly very concerned that she was in trouble and also that the slight wet tickle in her panties meant she'd had an accident when she was startled. Her hands went below the table and clamped between her thighs, feeling the tiny warm spot she'd created there. "Sorry, Ms. Malford, what was the question?" she asked.

Lydia rose from her seat and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Ms. Malford asked if you'd gotten confused with your drawing because you said this was you." she explained patiently as she pointed to the little figure.

Ally tried to remember which figure she'd identified as herself, but she was still struggling with her memory of playing at grandma's and with the dampness in her panties. "Yes." she finally said absently as she wondered if the dampness was growing or not.

Ms. Malford nodded. "I see, so you're this one." she said, pointing to the little figure. "And Lydia is this one?" she clarified, pointing to the larger figure.

Ally remembered now that her mother had brought her to her grandmother's house when she was little. She remembered being carried and playing outside, but not all the way outside. The attention shifting from the situation in her panties allowed her to focus better but also allowed the situation to spill out of control, creating a little puddle beneath her chair. She remembered looking at the yard through a fence, and then everything clicked, she'd been in a playpen outside, because she wasn't a girl out of school for the Summer, she was a baby! "Baby!" she exclaimed with pride.

Lydia was gently rubbing Ally's back and nodding. "Are you a baby, Ally?" she asked softly.

Ally looked at Lydia and then at Ms. Malford and then felt the clammy wetness on her bottom and struggled to understand what was happening.

"Ms. Malford, Ally had an accident." Lydia said, continuing the reassuring rubbing of Ally's back.

Ms. Malford clucked her tongue disapprovingly. "This is precisely what I was talking to you about earlier, Lydia." Ms. Malford began as she moved back to Ally and took the girl's hand, gently pulling her to her feet. "Ally exhibits clear indicators that she's simply not ready for school yet, and I think would benefit from some time in our daycare to more properly cement the elements in her development that are clearly lacking." she explained as she placed Ally's hand in Lydia's and led the way to the door, Lydia moving behind her with Ally in tow as they moved through the door and down the hall.

Ally looked down at her feet as they stumbled along clumsily behind Lydia, she wondered absently where they were going, but the cold wetness in her panties reminded her that she'd had an accident and she knew that the grownups were taking her to fix the problem.

Standing outside another door, Ms. Malford unlocked it and entered, flipping on the lights as she did.

Lydia pulled Ally along inside, Ally looking at the brightly colored sign on the door and giggling at the cartoon sun and flowers but not seeing what the words near them said. As they entered the room Ally saw the toys and immediately raced forward to them only to be stopped in her tracks by Lydia's firm grasp on her hand.

"They'll be time enough for play in a moment, Ally, but first we need to get you cleaned up, don't we?" Ms. Malford asked rhetorically.

Ally looked to Lydia and saw the warm, reassuring smile on her face and felt a calm wash over her. Ms. Malford and Ms. Grey weren't mad at her for having an accident, they were going to make it all better and then she could go play. The prospect of playing with the brightly colored toys on the soft and colorful playmat made her happy and she obediently followed behind Ms. Grey as she led her to the back corner of the room where the changing tables were.

"Now, because of Ally's size, I'm afraid she won't be able to use all of the things the teachers have available to them for caring for the other little ones, but I'm sure they'll manage just fine." Ms. Malford explained as she grabbed a plastic mat from beneath the top of the changing table and handed it to Lydia. "I'm afraid I'm not quite as spry as I used to be, Ms. Grey, but I'm confident you can handle things here perfectly well." she said.

Lydia nodded and got down on her knees to spread the plastic mat out and gently but commandingly guided Ally down onto it before beginning the process of disrobing her charge.

Ally had decided that the brightly colored things hanging from the ceiling were overwhelmingly fascinating and reached her hands up to grab them, the concept of distance eluding her as she jostled back and forth at Ms. Grey helping her out of her clothes.

Ms. Malford had gone to the small desk on the other side of the room and returned with a pink and white bag which she set beside Ms. Grey. "I had hoped we wouldn't need this, but prepared it in case." she explained.

Lydia set the wet clothes aside and went into the bag, pulling something out and leaning forward, placing it to Ally's lips. "Open up for your binky, sweet girl." she cooed.

Ally felt a rubbery material on her lips and opened her mouth instinctively, allowing the object to enter and fill her mouth. As she probed it with her tongue and tentatively tried to chew on it, she found herself beginning to suck and was again filled with a wave of calm.

"See there, she's clearly much more akin to a toddler or infant." Ms. Malford declared.

Lydia nodded. "I feel like it's my fault for not seeing the signs sooner." she said. "I hope that she'll be able to catch up to where she should be soon." she added as she went back into the bag and produced the container of baby wipes that she began to use to clean Ally's wetness from her.

Ms. Malford nodded approvingly. "I'm still so impressed with how mature you are for your age, Ms. Grey." she stated.

Lydia was finishing her task of rubbing the powder into Ally's skin and wiping off her hands before she pulled the pastel pink diaper from the bag and quickly affixed it to Ally's waist with the tapes firmly and patted the front of it gently. "My grandmother always said that age was just a number, that some people were wise beyond their years." she said as she watched Ally roll onto her side and crawl away to the toys on the other side of the room, plopping down with a crinkle and her legs splayed out in front of her as she sucked her pacifier and pulled the colorful plastic items from the little basket containing them. Lydia smiled as she watched Ally play, "Then others are older on the outside than they really are on the inside." she said.

Ms. Malford nodded. "It's getting late, Ms. Grey, perhaps you should call your grandmother to come and pick you both up." she offered sagely.

Lydia nodded as she bagged up Ally's wet clothes and put them into the diaper bag. "My phone is in the other room, would you mind keeping an eye on her for a minute?" she asked as she rose to her feet.

"Not at all, dear." Ms. Malford assured her.

Once Lydia was out of the room, Ms. Malford approached Ally and looked down at her. "Lydia told me that you weren't quite up to the task of being a parent, dear." she began. "Tales of late nights out with clients that resulted in you stumbling home and passing out on the couch, often wetting yourself in your sleep and shamefully allowing your daughter to clean up after you while you showered, at her insistence no less. Eating meals prepared by her and balking at something as simple as attending a parent teacher conference because it wasn't a desirable task." she explained disappointedly.

Ally looked up at the woman and though she wasn't quite sure what she was saying, she knew she was disappointed in her, and that didn't make her feel very good, it made her tummy feel like it was spinning and she began to fuss behind her pacifier.

"I know you're not going to comprehend any of this, that's why I'm sharing it with you, but I'm a very powerful witch." she said. "One of my favorite things to do is balance the scales when they're nearing their tipping point, in this case, the inequity of your relationship with your daughter." she said, smiling down at Ally. "All of the changes are already beginning to take form, but tomorrow morning will be a fresh start for your family, you'll wake up knowing that you're too little even for Kindergarten despite being an adult, Lydia will wake up knowing that she's now the more mature sister in your relationship despite being twenty odd years younger than you, and your mother will wake up knowing that she's got two daughters, one poised for greatness and academic pursuits while the other one is destined to repeatedly fail the simple task of keeping her diapers clean and dry." she explained. "If you can master potty training before Lydia finishes school here then everything will go back to normal." she added.

Ally furrowed her brow and felt herself sit forward to allow something to enter the seat of her diaper and that made her tummy feel better and she sat back and giggled at the silly old lady talking to her before a yawn escaped her.

Ms. Malford chuckled to herself. "I half expected that to be your answer." she said.

Lydia returned with the coats and purse left in the other room. "Grandma will be here soon." she said as she set the items down and went to Ally and Ms. Malford. "Did she give you any trouble?" she asked.

Ms. Malford shook her head. "I'm afraid she'll need a clean diaper before bed, but aside from that, she was a perfect angel." she said.

Lydia sighed teasingly and looked down at Ally. "Did you make a poopy after I just changed you?" she asked rhetorically. "Honestly, Ally, sometimes I wonder if you'll ever grow up!" she joked.

Ms. Malford laughed knowingly and admired her handiwork.      

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Enjoyed the story, thanks for posting!

One small question, though; considering the clear notice on the story that there are 'zeropenises' here, I'm assuming you'll allow me (and my penis) to read it.  Meanwhile, I'm wondering what would happen were I to write a story with a "novaginas" warning.... These two thoughts go through my head each time I see this particular story tag.

Perhaps a simple (and common, and more inclusive) statement that it's a "FemaleCharacters" story would suffice?

13 hours ago, babynicole said:

thank you for sharing

Thank you for reading

8 hours ago, justme1234 said:

Enjoyed the story, thanks for posting!

One small question, though; considering the clear notice on the story that there are 'zeropenises' here, I'm assuming you'll allow me (and my penis) to read it.  Meanwhile, I'm wondering what would happen were I to write a story with a "novaginas" warning.... These two thoughts go through my head each time I see this particular story tag.

Perhaps a simple (and common, and more inclusive) statement that it's a "FemaleCharacters" story would suffice?

"zeropenises" is solely for identifying that no penises are in the story, having a penis doesn't exclude anyone from reading my work that happens to have that tag. Would your story indeed have no vagina's? Because if you used that tag and then in fact did have a vagina in the story you'd be tagging erroneously and that's grounds for termination. 

I'm obviously joking, tags are tags, some people use them to alert folk about potentially upsetting content, I use them to make attempts at humor. I feel like this is a non issue and your question is somehow meant to be some kind of weird SJW thing and I don't understand the point of it so I'm going to simply say, that "zeropenises" is a perfectly acceptable tag and if it bothers you then feel free to not read my stories, I have plenty of content that should actually be questioned rather than resorting to picking apart how I tag my stories.

I appreciate you reading my story, and I'm not mad at you, just confused at the point of your argument. Please do have a nice day.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, RambleLamb said:

zeropenises" is a perfectly acceptable tag and if it bothers you then feel free to not read my stories

Well then, I've decided I don't want to read this story after all. 

My penis, OTOH, did read it, and reports that it was a fun short take on the parent-as-infant trope.  ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Well then, I've decided I don't want to read this story after all. 

My penis, OTOH, did read it, and reports that it was a fun short take on the parent-as-infant trophy.  ?

See, now I'm just imagining a penis in a comfy chair with little bifocals on, sipping tea and reading my story. Thank your penis for reading and do nothing to dash the adorable mental image I have from my mind. :)

• Haha 2

I feel like this is a non issue and your question is somehow meant to be some kind of weird SJW thing and I don't understand the point of it so I'm going to simply say, that "zeropenises" is a perfectly acceptable tag and if it bothers you then feel free to not read my stories, I have plenty of content that should actually be questioned rather than resorting to picking apart how I tag my stories.

Alas, my vagina has no eyes, so it could not read. But my non-sex-organ eyeballs did read and process the words on the page. I like the zeropenises term, it's a little different and fun twist. I think it's a clear indication that the characters featured are female.  And zerovaginas is just as valid, but I'm personally more partial to nocooterz myself. Ooh, now I wanna write a gay story and tag it peckingpeckerz ?

Just for fun (not picking on anyone) lets dig down the worm hole a little further and explore the concept. Again, to be clear, just for fun and a thought-exercise- even if an author said they didn't want someone from group X (men/females/ardvarks/tri-spirited quasi-gendered kumquat-kins/whatever) reading their story, they have no way to enforce it.  Anyone can physically read any story they want on here (well, assuming they have internet connection xD).   It's not like reader with a penis sits down to read the story, then BAAAMMM!  giant fist pops out of the computer to punch the penis-haver in zir face and scream 'ZERO PENISES ALLOWED 2 READ!"  :roflmao:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Alas, my vagina has no eyes, so it could not read. But my non-sex-organ eyeballs did read and process the words on the page. I like the zeropenises term, it's a little different and fun twist. I think it's a clear indication that the characters featured are female.  And zerovaginas is just as valid, but I'm personally more partial to nocooterz myself. Ooh, now I wanna write a gay story and tag it peckingpeckerz ?

Just for fun (not picking on anyone) lets dig down the worm hole a little further and explore the concept. Again, to be clear, just for fun and a thought-exercise- even if an author said they didn't want someone from group X (men/females/ardvarks/tri-spirited quasi-gendered kumquat-kins/whatever) reading their story, they have no way to enforce it.  Anyone can physically read any story they want on here (well, assuming they have internet connection xD).   It's not like reader with a penis sits down to read the story, then BAAAMMM!  giant fist pops out of the computer to punch the penis-haver in zir face and scream 'ZERO PENISES ALLOWED 2 READ!"  :roflmao:

You realize that "nocooterz" is now public domain and WILL be used in the future, right? Also, "peckingpeckerz" is great and all, but "dockingdongz" has that little bit of extra panache we all need in our stories to touch ourselves to.

Fucking self righteous aardvarks...also, the giant fist popping out of the computer made me think of this, and that alone earns you an internet point for the day:

Zyzwdb.gif

*moves beads on her abacus* If my math is correct, and it always is, you're sitting pretty with twelve million internet points now, a couple hundred thousand were earned for your post here. Great job!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

See, now I'm just imagining a penis in a comfy chair with little bifocals on, sipping tea and reading my story. Thank your penis for reading and do nothing to dash the adorable mental image I have from my mind. :)

My penis complains that you quoted that typo, and it wasn't his fault; stupid autocorrect...

3 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

You realize that "nocooterz" is now public domain and WILL be used in the future, right? Also, "peckingpeckerz" is great and all, but "dockingdongz" has that little bit of extra panache we all need in our stories to touch ourselves to.

Fucking self righteous aardvarks...also, the giant fist popping out of the computer made me think of this, and that alone earns you an internet point for the day:

Zyzwdb.gif

*moves beads on her abacus* If my math is correct, and it always is, you're sitting pretty with twelve million internet points now, a couple hundred thousand were earned for your post here. Great job!

BAHAHAAH!!! I LOVE that pic! ROFLMAO!  Especially the cats-eye glasses!!!  "Nocooterz" SOO needs to become a thing, just as "zeropenises" does. It makes the tags more fun!!!  I like "dockingdongz"- it would also be a good title for a story of two dudes getting frisky on a boat!?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

My penis complains that you quoted that typo, and it wasn't his fault; stupid autocorrect...

I mean, he doesn't have hands, he's just kinda smashing his head onto the keyboard, ANY words being made from that are exceedingly impressive!

1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

BAHAHAAH!!! I LOVE that pic! ROFLMAO!  Especially the cats-eye glasses!!!  "Nocooterz" SOO needs to become a thing, just as "zeropenises" does. It makes the tags more fun!!!  I like "dockingdongz"- it would also be a good title for a story of two dudes getting frisky on a boat!?

It could be a series, like they just touch dicks in various places around the world. "ClockingDongz" for they're trip to a Swiss clock maker, with sexy results, "SmockingDongz" for they're time as nurses, with sexy results, "StockingDongz" would obvi be the Christmas special where they meat Santa (See what I did there? Meat is code for peen) again, with sexy results.

I mean, he doesn't have hands, he's just kinda smashing his head onto the keyboard, ANY words being made from that are exceedingly impressive!

? I'M DYING! ?

It could be a series, like they just touch dicks in various places around the world. "ClockingDongz" for they're trip to a Swiss clock maker, with sexy results, "SmockingDongz" for they're time as nurses, with sexy results, "StockingDongz" would obvi be the Christmas special where they meat Santa (See what I did there? Meat is code for peen) again, with sexy results

Okay, I'm not into M+M stories, but I would totally read any of those. But only if you wrote them. ?

10 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

? I'M DYING! ?

Okay, I'm not into M+M stories, but I would totally read any of those. But only if you wrote them. ?

I mean, that's up to @Cute_Kitten, as the coiner of the term, she has licensing rights. Also, M+M's are delicious but really don't have a place in that kind of story...

I read it and I didn’t even notice the tag until it became an issue. I never pay any attention to the tags. I get right to the story where the good stuff is at. I totally enjoyed this story . I will admit I was a little put off having Lydia take charge of her mom. Reading how Mrs Malford caused the changes did make accepting that easier.  It was well worth a like. I would also add that my penis and I would love to continue reading your stories. Thank you for writing them. 

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

I read it and I didn’t even notice the tag until it became an issue. I never pay any attention to the tags. I get right to the story where the good stuff is at. I totally enjoyed this story . I will admit I was a little put off having Lydia take charge of her mom. Reading how Mrs Malford caused the changes did make accepting that easier.  It was well worth a like. I would also add that my penis and I would love to continue reading your stories. Thank you for writing them. 

For what it's worth, I try to tag for a reason but I try not to spoil anything at the same time. I just don't want someone to skip their way into one of my stories and be catatonic or something because they're a delicate flower. :)

Swapping the caregiver/parent/child dynamic is powerfully enjoyable to me because it puts a definitive mark on how far the adult has fallen, but I get that it's not for everyone. Thanks for putting up with it!

See, now I'm imagining a dude cuddled up with his penis in bed reading one of my stories to it and I can't unsee that ridiculousness! Penis has a little nightcap on and everything. I am not well.

See, now I'm imagining a dude cuddled up with his penis in bed reading one of my stories to it and I can't unsee that ridiculousness! Penis has a little nightcap on and everything. I am not well.

RambleLamb is obsessed with sentient penises confirmed. ?