LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first experances as a daddy

fixitboy

Well im much older then i used to be  and have allways injoyed the role as a adult baby or diapered little.... i have a couple younger.  20s diaper firends that i like to have out at my property.... we dont really play. In my younger days i was taken advantage of because i was despret to find a place to explorer my diaper side... but it came with strings attached.  And we will just leave it as that... so know that im the older person  i know enjoy offering a place for people to enjoy diaper time with out strings attacked...or any special return favors expected... basicaly we hang out doing normal things  just were are all diapered... sometimes in ab clothing  but mostly normal clothing .... recently my one little has gotten very brave and asked if i would be willing to change his diaper... we all know this is something a lot of abdl dont ever get a chance at... and it really conflicted with my attempts  to not get to personal or intimate with my friends.... .  However after alot of negotiations  let's be blunt begging from my little i finaly gave in.... but unlike my past experiences. I set rules for myself..... i was  just a  a diaper change like a parent would do.  No adult hanky panky..... the first time i think i was more nervous  then my little... and of coures the "wet"diaper change was all awkward... but to my supprise  i found it to be a very fulfilling experience....   next thing i new i found my self changeing alot of diapers.. allways keeeping it G rated.    I allway get this warm all over felling bacause he allway makes a point of hugging me tight after a diaper change and thanking me for his fresh pants......    this is most decently what being a mommey or daddy is all about

Archived