LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about The Deal story

If you haven't read The Deal posted on this board, please don't do so just to answer this topic.

I realize the story forum, if not the reader populace itself, leans well toward the AB side of things.   Having said that, considering the general plea of the users for stories, I'm a little surprised 5 days and 700 views has generated zero comments.  I'd like to ask the writers out there, barring the 'messy/ick' factor, is there anything glaringly wrong with the story or writing style?

Thanks in advance!

One thing with the views; not everyone who reads the stories has an account, so that's part of what contributes to views but no comments. Some people just lurk and read. That said, getting comments on a story is always nice, and I think it's great you're seeking out feedback. 

Here is something to dwell upon - THE TITLE OF THE STORY - "THE DEAL"

There are two other stories titled - THE DEAL - noted below with LINKS:

This one here at DD (not yours Christi)

{{{copy paste after removing the brackets}}}

{https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/65862-the-deal/&tab=comments#comment-1580094}

This one at Betties
The Deal   -   Betties 12-11-2017

http://buffalobetties.net/fiction/index.php?topic=1000.0}

Thanks for the reply, Cute_Kitten.  I do a lot of lurking myself but do post 'thank you' notes every... I don't know, maybe 1 in 3 or 4 stories I read.

BabyLock - oooops!  The one from this board is even pretty current, thanks for pointing that out.

Dontyouloveyourmommy, if you're reading this, sorry about the title clash, it was complete oversight.

Title changed to the Agreement.  I had been flipping between the two anyway.  ?

Thanks to those who have replied.

Christi