LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did anybody else keep count in 2018?  Here's my tally:

Pees:

Number of nights wet:  91. 

Wettest night-time (tape-fastened slip under towelling pants under plastic pants) diaper:  2547 ml.

Number of days wet:  24, almost all when "out and about".

Wettest daytime (pull-up pants under towelling pants under plastic pants) diaper:  1543 ml.

Poos:

Soiled diaper or pants:  77 times during the year. Of which, 3 times when "out and about".

Potty used 126 times.

I never thought of keeping count of my accidents, but my best estimate at wetting in the morning when I get out of bed is everyday since mid august. That would be about 135 times. That doesn't count the times I wet while sleeping. As for messing, that would be at least 3 times per week since mid august. That would be about 50 times as I get out of bed. This doesn't include the times I messed myself while sleeping. None of the above includes the times that I wet or messed myself while out and about during the day. I would estimate wetting accidents at about 60 since mid august and messing accident at 8 since last august. Luckily all 8 messing accidents happened just as I was getting home from my errands. Over all, I don't think that is too bad for being partially bladder and bowel incontinent. I would say I do make it to the bathroom and use the toilet more then I use my diaper at this point, but I am not sure how much longer it will be before my diaper is my primary bathroom and the toilet my secondary bathroom. Oh the joys of incontinence.

On 1/18/2019 at 5:22 AM, Orchidectomy said:

Poos:

Soiled diaper or pants:  77 times during the year. Of which, 3 times when "out and about".

Potty used 126 times.

You only pooped 203 times in the year? I'm used to folks on this page going more often than average, not less often.

I will be keeping count of wet nights when they start, but so far over 4 months in to 24/7 I don't believe I've had a single genuine wet night. I wake up in the night and release so I'm very used to sleeping in a wet diaper but have not yet woken to find I'm already wet