LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

"It's not bad, actually." Henry replied, curling his fingers around the wooden bars of the crib for a moment. "It's a hassle to get out of, that's for sure." The crib was made so that Henry couldn't lower the bars from inside, though he could climb over them if he felt so inclined. 

A small smile pulled at the corners of his mouth as Liam told him he needed a diaper change. "Its not that full." He assured him, considering he hadn't checked the state of his diaper. It was certainly wet and a little cold, but since Henry hadn't had anything to drink after his last diaper change he hadn't had a lot of accidents. 

The adult baby leaned back against the bars of his crib as Liam offered him his phone, which he had been banned from using after bedtime. He took it gratefully as it was handed down to him and turned it on. "I told them last night. I'm twenty-four years old so they're not that worried." Looking up from the screen he asked, "So what's the deal with breakfast? Your ad said baby treatment so does that mean I sit in a highchair or something?"

Liam looks at you and nods "okay. Well I guess a change can wait until after breakfast. As far as that goes. Maybe for first time I'll let you sit on a booster seat and eat yourself. I'm not so sure about me feeding you as you're more than capable. But when it's dinner time you'd be getting baby food and have it all cut up just like a baby. Let's go down. I've already made your breakfast. You've got some nice oatmeal"

I push the bars on the crib down so you are able to climb out and wait for you to follow me.

Sees you look at your phone "someone's eager to check their messages. I thought you said you wasn't working and you said your parents know?" 

"Would I even fit in a booster seat?" Henry laughed. He figured they made just about everything for adult babies at this point, even car seats and strollers. He had to crawl forward a pace to climb out of his crib. His diaper was mostly hidden by his flannel trousers, but it bulged just slightly in the back where his overnight diaper had begun to sag. He had a bit of a waddle to his step, and a muffled crinkling sound could be heard each time he walked. 

"I'm just checking some social media." Henry replied truthfully as he followed Liam downstairs to the kitchen. "I have to stay up to date somehow if all I'm watching is baby shows. And see how my old friends are doing."

Liam looks at you and nods "well. As I said. You're always welcome to meet up with them for coffee and chats. You wouldn't have to wear your diaper if you don't feel comfortable. But if we're out public together then you would be and we'd use the family bathroom to change you should you need a change"

I laugh a little "you think it is only baby shows I would let you watch. Maybe I can be nice enough to let you watch big boy programmes. I let you watch the basketball last night so I'm not that cruel am I?"

*I show you to your seat which is the one where a bowl of oatmeal and a plastic spoon is placed in front of.

"Completely fair." Henry agreed with a nod of his head, and he gave an embarrassed laugh at his carer's remark about television shows. "No, no, of course not! I didn't mean to imply that. I'd much rather we catch the game together so I don't have to find a recap on my tiny screen." 

When they got to the kitchen Henry noticed there was a bright blue booster seat on one of the chairs. It'd been years since he'd been in one, and when he awkwardly climbed onto it he found himself much higher up than he had anticipated. Of course, he wasn't a toddler so the booster seat was only to assert himself as a baby, not actually aid him in sitting at the table. Up against the wall of the kitchen there was a plastic highchair waiting for him for future use. "Jeez, I feel so tall in this. You look like the one who needs the booster seat from here." He joked, having to dip his head to take a bite of his oatmeal with his baby spoon.

Looks at you "we can go and watch games live as well. There are well know baseball and basketball teams in this city"

Looks at you and wondered if you need the booster seat "I don't think you need the booster seat after all" I laugh as I let you get up and I remove it. 

"Okay. You can eat your food up" I say as I hand you a bottle of warm milk. "Enjoy" I say with a grin. 

"Is that a benefit of being a baby?" He laughed, a little bit of oatmeal spilling off his plastic spoon and onto his trousers, but Henry excused it as the extra height from his booster seat and cleaned it up with a napkin. 

He was compliant when Liam told him he could sit on the chair and removed his booster seat. He sat back down on the chair now like a normal adult, and had it not been for his baby spoon you'd have thought they were a couple of friends sharing breakfast. That is, until Liam gave him a baby bottle of warm milk. Henry blinked and stared at it for a second, taking another bite of his oatmeal and glancing at Liam before picking it up curiously. "I should probably get used to this, huh?" He asked as he brought it to his mouth, closing his lips around the silicone nipple and began to suckle. It was a comforting, almost heavenly feeling. The rhythmic sucking and the warm milk streaming into his belly made him feel more relaxed, but he only nursed for a minute before setting his bottle down to finish his breakfast.

Liam sees that you've spilt the food on your trousers "hmm. I guess I should have given you some proper pyjamas. I've got some but not too sure what you'd think of them" 

I then watch you nurse "I do expect you to do your share of the housework because you are living here free of charge. Yes we can go to basketball games but you have to earn your rewards. You would be treated like a baby when we're out in public. I might even have to check you but discreetly"

"What, you mean like a onesie?" Henry asked, an eyebrow quirked in amusement. "I mean, maybe at nighttime sure. It's not like anyone will see me." He finished his last spoonful of oatmeal and picked his bottle back up latching onto the nipple and suckling with a bit more expertise. The warm milk was soothing and while he felt a little embarassed to have Liam watch him nurse, he didn't want to stop.

Henry listened to Liam as he sucked on his baby bottle, occasionally nodding his head. His lips smacked as he pulled away from the empty bottle and set it back down on the table and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Out in public?" He echoed. "Like car seats and strollers? I mean, as long as nobody knows me I guess I don't care." It'd be a little embarrassing to have Liam checking his diaper in public, but he was a baby after all. He was kind of looking forward to it.

Liam nods "yeah could be a onesie. Might be a bit warm for one though but we can try them and see how they work. As far as public goes I'm sure there will be some people you know and others you don't so we will need to be careful and yes I'll have to check you if you don't tell me you need to be changed. And if you don't tell me then it will be more embarrassing for you"

I see how much you're enjoying the milk "seems like someone likes his drink. Shame that I haven't got someone who can nurse you themselves. Would you like that?" 

"I'd wear a onesie." Henry agreed with an indifferent nod. "It beats running around in just a diaper, but if it's hot out what can you do, right?" He narrowed his eyes a little at the idea of people he knew seeing him being treated like a baby, but he was reassured that Liam would know when to be discrete. They had a good thing going. 

He paused when Liam mentioned someone nursing him themselves. "Like breastfeeding?" He gave a small awkward chuckle, tossing his head restlessly as though dismissing the idea. "Well you certainly can't lactate, and I'm a little big to be on someone's lap. I do like my bottle though."

He stood up from the table to bring his dishes to the sink, rinsing his bowl and spoon to place in the dishwasher, but his bottle was put on the counter for Liam to take care of. "So what's the plan for today?" 

"That's sorted then. Onesie it is. And don't worry. This is a respectful neighbourhood.  People don't judge on one's appearance. You can use bottles that is fine with me. I wouldn't expect you to do anything else other than that. But if the opportunity arises and I have to call in a babysitter, would you consider her feeding you if she offered? I'm sure if they could then they would be more than happy to feed you. You're a good looking guy. I'm surprised you haven't got a girlfriend mate. They'd thing you look adorable in diapers" 

Henry laughed bashfully at the compliment, running one hand through his hair and sticking the other into his trouser pocket. "Yeah, I'd consider it maybe. I've never done that sort of thing before. I don't even know if my own mum breastfed me. If there are babysitters for this type of thing I guess I wouldn't say no." His expression turned thoughtful at the mention of a girlfriend. "I've had a few over the years, one fairly recent. It just didn't work out. Then I got laid off because of budget cuts and...well, here I am." He motioned to himself light-heartedly and shrugged. 

Looks at you "I think once they see you in diapers they would love to baby you. I guess your mom fed you to get the bonding time with you. But that's her decision"

I take the bottle and places it in the dishwasher as well and turns it on to be washed with the rest of the cutlery and dishes. 

"I remember having a bottle until I was about two, but I don't know what became of it. Mom probably decided I was too old for those sort of things. I can't imagine what she'd say if she saw me now." Henry had to laugh at the idea. His poor mother would be horrified. 

He hung around in the kitchen while Liam got the dishwasher going. While he dealing with that, he let his bladder go and wet his diaper a little more. Then, like clockwork, he felt the urge to poop. The young man was a little hesitant, glancing at Liam quickly before deciding to take the chance and use his diaper like he was supposed to. He adopted a slightly wider stance, bending his knees ever so slightly and taking in a breath. The bulky seat of his diaper slowly began to grow, sagging more until it hung rather noticeably underneath his trousers. He could feel the weight of it between his legs, and it wasn't all that unpleasant. By the time Liam turned around, he was done, and Henry was now standing in a messy diaper. 

Liam laughs and smiles "I guess every mom has their own way of doing things. I've got four siblings. My mom had me and my brother when she was 18. She then had three more children with my dad when me and my brother were in it teens. And because we are twins it's double the amount of diapers and feeds. We weren't trained until we were almost 4"

I make sure that the dishwasher is okay before turning round and hearing something coming from you... then the smell hits my nostrils and I realise what you're doing "That's a good boy. Using your diapers for what their intended purpose. Now. We need to make sure you're finished and then I'll take the diaper off, clean you up the best I can and then let you shower. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"Four! Jesus, I was trained before I hit three. Mom used to bribe me with M&Ms just to sit on the toilet so she could brag about how fast I was growing up." Henry looked back on the memory with a chuckle. "My sister was potty trained even sooner. And Benny...he must have been pushing four, but it was mainly nighttime accidents. I shared a room with him for years." 

The conversation was halted when Henry pooped his diaper. He could feel the warm mess pressing against his bottom even while standing, and he now had to stand with his legs spread to accommodate his saggy diaper. He held back a smile when Liam praised him for using his diaper. It'd been the first time he'd pooped himself for as long as he could remember, and he felt like a squirmy toddler as he reached down to feel the back of his diaper. "I'm all done." He said, looking back at Liam.  

Liam looks at you "some of us train faster than others.  My mom always said that girls are easier to train than boys" 

I smile at you "well then. I guess we better change your stinky diaper then. This will need a lot of wipes. Follow me" I say as I start to head upstairs to get everything ready. I knew that I would just clean him up and then help him to the shower so he could get washed and get the rest of the mess off. As much as I change diapers, I want the person to have the privacy as well. I'm sure me seeing him without the diaper on is embarrassing enough but with a poopy diaper, it's probably more embarrassing. 

Henry turned to follow Liam upstairs to the nursery, a noticeable waddle in his step. "I'll meet you up there." He called after him, unable to go as fast with a load in his diaper. He took the stairs slowly and one at a time, feeling the weight in his diaper bounce each time he ascended up a step. It felt warm and wonderful but at the same time increasingly embarrassing. 

By the time Henry rounded the corner his face was a bright shade of red and he was chuckling nervously, stopping in the doorway of the nursery to take off his trousers. He wouldn't want them to get soiled too. It would be a lot easier and cleaner if I took off my diaper myself. He thought to himself as he shimmied his pants down to his ankles. But I guess that defeats the purpose of being a baby.

There he stood in just a shirt and diaper, the thick padding sagging between his legs. He toddled to the changing table and slowly hoisted himself up, lowering himself onto the crinkly padded surface and letting out an involuntary whine as his messy diaper was smushed against his bare skin. 

Liam listened to Henry and nodded "okay but don't be too long. We don't want you getting a rash. Meet me in the shower room" I then go upstairs.

Once I'm up there, I grab a diaper, wipes and powder and heads for the bathroom. It would be better to wipe him standing up rather than him having to move from a changing table to the bathroom without getting any mess on the floor.

I wait for him in the bathroom, my hands covered with rubber gloves so I don't get any mess on my hands.

Henry appeared at the entrance to the bathroom, a little embarassed to see Liam standing there in gloves. "Do you need a hazmat suit too?" He joked, remaining in the doorway in his soiled diaper. "I can do it if I'm going to shower anyway." He offered. "Why waste the wipes?"

Looks at you "that's not a bad idea. But I will have to take your diaper off. Make sure you get all the mess of your butt. I don't want you getting a rash and I'm sure you don't either. They can be painful believe me"

With that I help you into the shower and removes the very soiled diaper and turns the shower on and quickly leaves the room after telling you to go back to your room after cleaning up as I place a towel where you can reach it.

"You'd know, hey?" Henry teased, remembering that Liam had once been an adult baby himself. He wasn't sure whether it made him easier to relate to or harder to take seriously. Perhaps a little bit of both. 

The adult baby took off his shirt and waddled forward in his full diaper, a little embarassed that Liam had to steady him as he lifted his leg over the side of the bathtub to get into the shower. He held still while his caregiver untaped the tabs of his colourful printed diaper, leaving him naked with a messy bum. He watched as Liam placed the towel he had brought with him on the closed toilet seat. There weren't any in here before. Probably so I can't shower without permission. Clever. 

Now that his diaper was off, Henry could shower in peace. He closed the shower curtain and cranked the heat of the water, grateful to be getting clean. He spent a good fifteen minutes in there, making sure he was thoroughly clean and enjoying the  little bit of independence he got. But when he got out of the shower it was back to being a baby again. He was almost eager to get back into a diaper.

After drying himself off, Henry wrapped the towel around his waist and made his way back to the nursery where Liam was waiting. His short dark hair was still damp and he had taken the liberty of shaving his face to be presentable. 

"I'm ready for a new diaper." He declared, slowly dropping his towel and climbing onto the puffy padding of the changing table. He could see that there were two diapers waiting for him, one more plain and the other colourful and babyish. Was he being double-diapered?

Liam looks at you "I've been in your place. Believe me a diaper rash is something that you should definitely avoid when possible. It hurts so bad"

I go to your room while you clean up and get your changing table ready... two very thick diapers for you just so they hold the amount of wetting you do. As we will be out all day and may not have access to a changing table or bathroom facilities this is why I decide to double diaper you.

I stand and wait for you to come back. Hearing the bathroom door opening and seeing you wrapped in a towel. 

"Your old diaper is in the pail now. Never to be seen again. You must feel better after unloading all of that. I don't know what you was eating but I'm sure that's not one days worth" 

"Hallelujah." Henry praised, glad to be rid of his soiled diaper. As warm and squishy as a messy diaper was, he wouldn't want to be sitting in one all day. The freshly-showered man shrugged apologetically as Liam teased him for the load he had made. "I swear I'm usually very regular. I must have eaten a bunch of crap before I moved in that didn't sit well." 

Making himself as comfortable as he could on the changing table, the naked man handed himself over to Liam to be put into a fresh diaper. He watched as Liam opened up a diaper and slid it under him, and he lowered himself onto the thick padding with a growing smile. He squirmed as Liam coated his diaper area in baby oil then sprinkled a generous amount of baby powder onto his front and bottom. He put his thumb in his mouth and began to suck on it, relishing in the pampering he recieved as he was taped into a puffy white diaper with a long slice down the front. 

Next came a much more infantile looking diaper. This one was loud, thick and crinkly with babyish designs on it. Henry stopped sucking his thumb and propped himself up on his elbows as Liam unfolded the cushy rectangle and slid it under his already diapered bottom. He looked down at the diaper as it was taped tightly around his waist, rendering him unable to close his legs. "I'll hardly be able to walk in this!" He exclaimed, shifting in his noisy diaper and looking up at Liam. Not only would he be unable to walk right, but his thickly diapered bottom wouldn't be able to fit in trousers, especially if he wet himself. 

Henry felt like a baby, and he certainly looked the part. He sat on up on the changing table wearing only his diapers, his legs spread to accommodate the bulky padding. The colourful plastic backing of his diaper crinkled each time he shifted, and he smelled strongly of baby powder.