LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

Looks at you "That's how i got this idea. She wanted a baby and I agreed to it and got the full baby treatment. Then she met her future husband and got married but he wasn't into the whole baby stuff so I had to find alternative accommodation. She won some money so gave me half to make sure I was safe and had a home of my own. That's how I found this place and came up with the idea"

Henry nodded understandingly, leaning back against the couch letting out a whistle. "Wow. I guess that would make you the next generation of this sort of thing. I don't think I'll continue on your legacy though. I'd rather have actual kids." But those days wouldn't be coming anytime soon. Henry needed some time off the market. He was enjoying being in a thick, comfy diaper. 

"Yeah. And no you don't have to. Once I find a girlfriend, then yeah I would have to stop all of this. Of course, you'd be allowed to stay here but probably just not with all the baby treatment. I'm sure you'll meet someone soon"

"But until then I guess it's diapers for me, hey?" At least he knew if Liam found someone he wouldn't be kicked out. Without diapers Henry could even find himself a girlfriend. "So when do you want me to go pick up the food? You're fine with me driving, right? That's not too adult?"

Looks at you and laughs "mate, I suggested that you went and got the food. so that's fine. I won't stop you from driving. I am glad you do drive, as it saves me having to be your chauffer" I smile.

"I am sure if you did wear diapers, I am sure if you met the right girl, and she would understand that you wear. Maybe, you will start to like them so much you wont want to take them off"

"I'm just making sure." Henry chuckled. "Taking things seriously, remember?" His good natured smile faltered at the idea that he'd wear diapers around a girlfriend, and as he got to his feet he stuck his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "I don't tend to pick the right girls. But I'll keep what you said in mind. Be back in a jiff'." His diaper crinkled under his jeans as he climbed the stairs to fetch his keys from the nursery, taking a long black coat with him that would hide the obvious bulge of his thick diaper.

He returned a half hour later with three styrofoam containers bundled up in a plastic bag. "Hey man, I'm back!" He hollered out to the house, kicking off his shoes and heading for the kitchen. "The place was crazy busy. Come eat while it's still warm."

Looks at you and nods "Yeah I know, in your own time mate" I say as I go downstairs to get things ready, noticing when he comes back down he is wearing a long black coat, but I can't figure out why.

I see him leave and I get the table ready, and get some beers in the fridge.

I hear him come back in and I tell him to come into the kitchen

Henry took off his coat and hung it up, then sauntered into the kitchen with their dinner in hand. "Okay, so we've got chow mein, chicken fried rice and sweet and sour boneless pork in that order." He explained as he set the food on the counter, pointing to each styrofoam container before untying the bag.

"It's the least I could do, really. I like to think of it as a housewarming gift to myself, and a thank-you to you." He opened a couple cabinets in search of plates, then got two out for him and Liam and began serving himself. 

I nod and smiled as I start eating the food that I have picked and looks at Henry "So, what hobbies do you like? do you like sports? I like to go and watch basketball matches, and hockey matches. Maybe we could go one night?"

Henry sat himself in one of the chairs at the kitchen table and nodded. "Yeah, that'd be great! Basketball, soccer, and hockey are my favourites. I played them all in highschool. Snowboarding, action movies... I went diving for a spring break trip to Mexico, but haven't since. I worked a lot when I had a job, so I didn't get to indulge much."

Liam nodded and smiled "that sounds like a plan.  One of my friends plays for the local basketball team and they're currently top of the standings so I'm sure he'll get us a couple of tickets. Maybe if I could arrange it, you could get a trial for the team? Would you be happy for me to do that? I'm just not sure how your hide your diapers though. You would probably have to wear underwear"

"Id be happy just to watch a game." Henry beamed, holding up a finger as he took a mouthful of his dinner, needing a moment to chew before he could continue. "I definitely wouldn't play sports in diapers. I'd rather a court full of people not get an eyeful of kiddie prints when I bend over. But it'd be nice to get back into a diaper after a big game."

I look at you and nods

"That's understandable. I would never expect you to wear diapers during a game. It would be embarrassing. Unless you wore underwear over your diapers? Would that actually work? Might bulge a bit though if its a thick diaper. But yeah once you get back home, we can diaper you again"

"I doubt that would make a difference whatsoever." He replied with a snort of laughter. "I could wear one of those real discrete ones that look just like underwear. They're very thin, so if I go that route I might as well be wearing boxers again. But I'm not interested in going professional. I'm not even team worthy. It'd just be nice to get back out there."

Looks at you and laughs as well "OK, fair enough, I do agree to be honest. I don't know why I even suggested that"

I grab my phone and text my friend about the basketball, but do this secretly so you don't see as I want it to be a welcoming gift, as I would like you to play as you seem pretty keen, and I am also on the team as well.

"All you can do is try mate, we can look online for some if you want? You can choose them. Or yeah, you can just wear underwear, its your choice, but as I said, no pressure" 

"We can try, but I'm not too worried." Henry said, gathering up another forkful of rice. "I'm happy to just shoot hoops in the driveway or at the rec center. It's a lot less pressure that way too." He wouldn't mind meeting the team though. It was always fun to get a little competitive. 

He stood up when he finished his dinner and offered to take Liam's plate to the sink.

Liam looks at you "I'm sure we can get you on trial. The team would love to have you. They're always looking for new members. Although they've been doing pretty good so far. One of our guys has been asked to play for a team in the NBA. It's only a league we play in. A bit like soccer. But they're in 1st and haven't lost at home all season. I'm sure we could try. That's always the best thing to start with"

Liam was captain of the team but he doesn't want to pressure Henry. 

Looks at you and nods "it's just a friendly game. It's only once a week mate. It's not the NBA. I'm sure we can sort things around your work time. But you have to trial for the team first"

"Nah, man, forget it. I've got enough on my plate right now and I want to focus on schooling. I would like to watch, if your offer is still open." With the cleanup taken care of by Henry, he made a gesture toward the living room, inviting Liam to sit with him. 

(sorry I haven't replied)

Looks at you and smiles "Thanks for clearing up mate, you didn't have to. And I want to give you the basketball opportunity. you're my guest and you deserve a trial"

I sit with you and hands you a drink and we watch the game on the TV.

"It's the least I could do." Henry replied with a smile. "Seriously, Liam. Just because I'm in diapers doesn't mean I can't help out around here. If I can play basketball then I can scrape my plate." He thanked him for the drink and sipped on it occasionally while they watched the game. About a half hour in, Henry wet himself, emptying his bladder into his diaper like they had agreed and only shifting a little as he adjusted to having a more swollen diaper. 

It was the first time he had wet himself since his college days. He liked it. The warmth spreading over his crotch, the padding on his bottom, feeling babyish. His diaper had a high capacity and could probably hold a couple more wettings before he needed a change, and it's current state couldn't be told from underneath his jeans without checking, but Henry knew. 

(Sorry. Been busy)

Looks at you and smiles "i appreciate the help. It's nice to have a lodger who will do his share to make sure the house stays tidy. I have had a few lodgers before but some haven't been as good as you. You're one of the best for sure. And diapers shouldn't hold you back from doing anything. That's just something you want to do. It doesn't matter if you do wear diapers. You're still a very mature young man"