LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

"You got it." That was a fair deal for Henry. He could have the best of both words. Be a pampered baby rent free and keep some aspects of his adult life. "I know you'll be like my Daddy and all, but it'd still be cool to hang out once in a while despite the diapers. Take a break from Disney to watch a big boy movie. If I'm good, of course." The last part made him chuckle. 

Looked at you "don't worry little man. You'll get your big boy time. Maybe once you get into this baby stuff you won't want to look back. Have you had any love of diapers? What made you choose me? Was it the rent free? You can be truthful. I won't judge"

"Well I- uh, well-" Henry shuffled his feet, rubbing the back of his neck as he explained. "I value my adulthood but...I kind of liked the idea of being a baby again. I dabbled with diapers a bit in college, but never ones like these." He ventured over to the changing table and picked out a thick white diaper with colourful designs on the front. "I got laid off at work and had a breakup recently, so when I saw your ad I had nothing to lose. No rent was the icing on the cake, really. It'll be nice to just let go of some things. I'd still like to watch the game and wear jeans once in a while but it couldn't have come at a better time."

Looks surprised "you've worn since you was potty trained? How often?"

I see you touching the diaper "I guess you can move in today if you have your stuff? You want me to diaper you now and then get your stuff from your car?"

"Why don't ya lay down get ready to be diapered. Or before that maybe you should shave down there"

"Only a little!" Henry exclaimed, surprised at how defensive he was. He didn't need to make excuses here. He'd be wearing a lot more often- and using them! "I wore for about a year at the end of college. Probably four or five times a week. It was perfect around exam time because I could always use that age old excuse that it was for studying. It never came to that though."

"I guess I could have an early bath. Actually, it'd be a lot quicker to shower. I'll go get my stuff and maybe you could set up the shaving kit in the bathroom?"

"Okay. No need to get defensive. It was only a simple question. That makes sense. I wore when I was your age because j was curious about them when I was a teen and I just loved them and I moved in with my girlfriend when I was 20 and she discovered my love of diapers and treated me like a baby. I guess she got fed up with the whole baby stuff and dumped me"

I finish speaking and rambling on "Okay I'll go get the bathroom  ready" 

"Make sure you used the bathroom.  It will be the last time for a while"

"So now you're doing the babying. Huh!" Henry nodded understandingly. "I never told Rebecca -my ex- about my diapers. In fact, I stopped wearing when things got serious. Never wore since. Until today, at least." He was almost looking forward to it.

Henry went off to get his stuff. He returned with a duffle bag over his shoulder that he hauled up to the nursery. He didn't unpack anything, instead storing it under his crib with his jacket, wallet, and keys. After checking his phone, he put it in his crib and walked down the hall to the bathroom. "I'll meet you in my bedroom when I'm done." He told Liam, before shutting the door. 

After using the bathroom and showering for the sake of time, Henry went through the process of shaving both his front and back. It felt strange being so smooth down there, but he thought he had done a decent job. Bundled up in a towel, the naked man headed off to the nursery to report back and get changed into his first adult baby diaper.

Liam went into the nursery to sort the changing table ready, getting a fresh diaper, powder and the cream ready. 

Then I see him standing in his towel and smiled "well then. You all ready little one? Don't be shy. We agreed to this. When you're ready, remove your towel and lay down on the table. I'll turn away if you prefer"

Little one. It had been years since Henry was calling that. A small smile formed on his face as he shuffled over to the changing table and dropped his towel before climbing on. "I'm ready." He said, lying down on the changing table and nodding to Liam.

Liam smiled and went over to him, not wanting to embarrass him by making any comments so he places the diaper under Henry's bottom. "Good job shaving Henry. I'm impressed" I say as I tape the diaper up. 

Henry propped himself up on his elbows as Liam unfolded the thick crinkly diaper and slid it under his bottom. "Well, you know, I applied the same logic as I did to my face." He laughed. He watched as baby powder was sprinkled over his privates and the diaper was taped tightly around his waist, leaving him looking and smelling like a baby. "That wasn't so bad." Henry sat up and looked down at his babyish diaper. He swung his legs over the side of the changing table and hopped off, noting with a touch of embarrassment that the bulky padding between his legs made him waddle like a toddler. "Can I put my shirt back on?" He asked Liam.

I apply the powder and cream to your bottom, taking my time, and gets the fresh diaper taped on over your peepee.  

Hears your question and nods "of course. I'll let you get dressed again" I say as I help you off the table. 

"You're welcome to do what you want. Why don't you finish getting your things and I'll make us something to eat?"

"That sounds like a plan." The two part ways so Henry can dress himself. His pants are a little snug now that he was in a thick diaper and there was noticeable puffiness in the front and back, but Henry didn't seem to mind all that much. He knew what he was getting into. The top of his diaper was visible above the waistband of his jeans, his shirt hiding it well except for when he bent over. He made a couple trips to and from his vehicle to get the rest of his things, amounting to a couple of boxes that got tucked under his crib to avoid clutter. He could put away his clothes tomorrow.

Henry's diaper crinkled noisily as he came down the stairs, rounding the corner to the kitchen to meet back up with Liam. "So, what's on the menu? Need a hand?"

Liam looked at you "why don't you get ready and I'll go and get things sorted downstairs" I say as I hear downstairs, thinking about getting a takeaway and watching the basketball for first night with Henry. 

He did wonder if this was the right thing to do but he knew diaper changing was quite easy and he was sure he could handle it. 

Heads Henry come in "why don't you grab a beer from the fridge and just relax. I Was going to order a takeout? What do you like? I like pizzas"

"I'm about as ready as I can be." Henry answered casually. "I didn't unpack anything yet- I hope that's all right. You've got a theme up there and I don't want to sully it with all my junk so I just stored it under my bed- er, my crib I should say." He wandered into the living room to sit on his phone while Liam dealt with dinner. He planned to just tell family he had moved in with a friend and was doing odd jobs until he could think of a good coverup for his lack of career. 

Looked at you "have you told your family yet that you've moved in with someone? Might be best so they don't worry about you. And if they did come round, then I'd make sure they think your room is the other spare room in the house and that the room you're in is on that my nephew uses..that way, no one will find out you are wearing diapers and using a crib. 

"I told them this morning that I was scoping out a place. They're getting an update right now." He gave Liam a thumbs up and went silent for a minute while he texted, listening to his idea while he typed. "Good plan. I doubt my folks will come by unannounced. They're halfway across the country, along with my sister. But I've got a brother about two hours away" He'd give him credit for not inviting himself over without at least a few hours notice. That would be enough time. "They'll let me settle in." Henry could hear his diaper crinkle each time he shifted or moved. He didn't mind it, but it'd be a problem in public. "I'll have to request some quieter diapers if we do have guests over." He said. "Quieter and thinner." 

Looked at you "I have those too. Don't worry. I want you to feel comfortable in your home. It's now your home as it is mine. I won't embarrass you if I don't think you should be. If you're naughty then you will be punished"

Henry laughed, finding it hard to take his new roommate seriously. "Hey, you're the boss. I'll try to keep out of trouble. It's the least I can do." Sticking his phone in his pocket, he sat up and looked toward the kitchen. "What are you thinking dinner wise? Can I lend a hand?"

His laughter ends with a cough into his sleeve. "No, nothing at all. Takeaway you say?" He pursed his lips to hide his smile and swallowed back his lingering amusement. "I'm not picky, so you can pick the food. I will say though, there's this great Chinese place on Fifth that does the best chicken fried rice. I practically lived on it in college even though it tore a whole through my wallet."

Looks at you "of course I'm up for Chinese too. Maybe if I ordered it, you could go and get it? Just relax okay because things could get bad for you if you laugh at everything I say. This isn't a joke okay. Things are real. This is all real. Believe me. Don't mess about"

"Sure. I could use a drive." Henry agreed, though he figured delivery would be easier. Liam was probably trying to get him to go out in his diapers, and with how thick and noisy they were he was tempted to ask to put on a different kind. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. I'm still wrapping my head around all this. I haven't been 'punished' since highschool." 

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "I know. I was in your place when I was your age. When I was 18, I went looking for a place to stay and I ended up staying somewhere just like you have.  I was mischievous at your age. I know you didn't mean to laugh. I was staying with a lady who wanted a baby and I agreed to it. She even fed me herself. That's something I can't do for you I'm afraid"

"Wait, really?" That caught Henry's interest. Sure, he was several years older than Liam was when he played the baby role, but it was a strange comfort to know that he had been in his exact spot. "I didn't realize it was that common. What made you want a-a 'baby', if you don't mind?"