LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

Liam was in his mid 20's. He'd always been into diapers, he'd worn them secretly when he lived at home and then wore them when he got his own place.

Now, he had potty trained himself again, and wanted to have someone else that he could treat like a baby.

He had a two bedroom house, plenty of space for another person. He writes an advertisement in the paper

"ADULT BABY WANTED"

"Daddy seeking adult who wants to wear a diaper full time, be regressed to a baby and willing to do everything a baby does. Will be willing to have person rent free in exchange for them being a baby"

I then put my contact details down and puts it on the paper. I sit and wait for the phone to ring or for a text.

Henry was a young man fallen on hard times. He had lost his job and subsequently gone through a break-up. All of this left him looking for a new place to live and a new place to work. While at a local coffee shop, an ad in the paper catches his eyes. "Adult Baby Wanted". Rent free!

He couldn't believe his luck. Henry had dabbled in diapers, but he had never been a baby before. With little else to choose from he was willing to give it a try and gave the person a text:

"Hey Liam,

My name is Henry, or Hank if you prefer. I saw your ad in the local and I think I'd be interested in your offer. I'm set to move out of my current situation in a week if you'd like to meet then. Let me know."

Liam is getting the last things in the nursery ready when he finally receives a reply from a man called Henry.

"Hey Henry. Good to hear from you. Just wondered how old you were? I'm in my late 20s. And here's my address" I put down my address which surprisingly isn't too far from where you live. 

I think about what things to get now I know it's a boy I'll be looking after. I have pink and blue clothes. So it is good either way. 

"Do you mean as a big boy or as a baby?"

Was Henry's reply, followed by a more serious answer.

"I'm twenty-four.

Well, nearly. I will be by the time we meet. Does next Thursday work for you? We can meet beforehand if you prefer to see if we're a good fit. I'll admit I've never done this sort of thing but I'm entirely open go it."

I have a think about what to say back. 

he seems to be nice from what he says. Maybe it's best to mèet him first 

I text back "yes we can meet next Thursday. If we feel you'll be a good lodger in my home then maybe we could move you in on that day? Get things going straight away?"

"You'll love everything. And I won't force you to do anything you don't want to. But obviously if I'm advertising an adult baby, I'm sure you'll realise what is expected" 

What is expected. Henry made a mental list to prepare himself. Diaper changes, naps, bottle feedings, baby toys. He could handle that. Liam seemed like a nice enough guy so far, and  Henry wasn't easily embarrassed. 

"Hey, as long as I can walk and talk I won't complain. See you Thursday."

When the day rolled around, Henry pulled up at the address he was given. He left a bag in his truck just in case things worked out. A few keepsakes and items he wasn't ready to let go. Then he walked up to the door and gave it a few knocks.

I have a think about that "Might be a bit of baby talk, and yes you can walk by yourself, but I may use a stroller as well. We will talk more Thursday" I text back and laugh a little at his text.

The day of the meeting, Dan was getting the last few things ready when he heard the door. He wondered what this guy might look like.

He then goes to the door and opens it, looking at the person standing opposite him, I put my hand out for him "Hello, I am Dan, come on in" I smile.

(I thought his name was Liam?)

Henry shook his hand and returned the smile. "I'm Henry." He thanked the man as he offered him inside, taking off his shoes but keeping his jacket on. Henry was 5'10 with short dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was clean shaven save for some light shadow on his face and he didn't appear the least bit shy. "I don't know how this works, but I'm guessin' we'd just be setting out some ground rules and the like. When you say rent free, do you mean rent and food and everything? I've got a little money, but I've been out of work for about two weeks now."

(Oops sorry. Force of habit.  And we can still do the other role play as well as this one. We can do multiple role plays)

I lead him to a seat and makes us some drinks. 

I then sit and listen to him and smiled. Then when he'd finished, I spoke.

"You would receive meals and bed free of charge in exchange for allowing me to treat you like a baby. Of course, there will ev privileges. But being a baby, as I explained in the text messages does involve full 24/7 diaper usage. If you even think about asking to use the bathroom then I'll have to think about what will happen. Diaper usage full time was part of my advertisement for an adult baby. 

As for feeds, I do have a high chair and you may sometimes be fed food that will help you go in your diaper. You will have big grown-up food but it'll be put into small pieces like a toddler would have it.

"As for your room. Would you like to see it?" 

Looks at him and thinks if he'd fit in pampers. 

(I'm happy with just the one if you don't mind. Easier to keep track.)

The two sat down and he accepted his drink with a polite smile. "No bathroom. Got it." Henry bobbed his head thoughtfully, making a mental note for future reference. He squinted at the mention of foods that would help him 'go'. "You mean like prunes and oatmeal? Or babyfood?" Both would do the trick, but he'd never had the latter. 

"Should I brace myself?" The young man chuckled as he got out of his seat, ready to follow Liam upstairs to his potential room. "I do have a couple terms of my own. Walking and talking being the main ones. And if we go outside, if we could avoid a couple certain neighbourhoods, that'd be great. I'd rather my ex not see me in a stroller." 

Looked at you and smiled "either you've been doing research, you've had experience looking after little one, or you just really know your stuff"

"The only time you'd be in the bathroom would be for baths. But that I'd let you do yourself. You need your own time"

I nodded as I listened to him as we headed up to "the nursery" and waited until he'd finished speaking "well. Yes. We can if you want to. That was something I was going to ask. Have you got a girlfriend? Do your parents know about you coming here?" 

I show you the bathroom next to your bedroom, the toilet still being accessible for now. 

"A little bit of this, a little bit of that." Henry responded with a smile. "I had to know what I was getting into." He nodded as Liam spoke, and the two men stopped outside the nursery before he opened the door. He stuck his hands in his pockets when he was asked about his relationship status. "Not since last month. That's kind of who I'm looking to avoid. My parents are a thousand miles away. We text here and there. I'd like to see them on holidays. Do I get vacation days? A couple weeks a year to sneak out of the crib?"

"So you've been doing research? That's good to know"

Looks at you and thinks "mate, I'll not stop you seeing your parents. The only thing that worries me is that if you won't be wearing diapers those wèeks, then you'll have to watch when you use your diapers so you don't lose full control. The only option would be for me to come with you but I'm sure you don't want that. As long as I know your holidays, then we can try and 're potty train you a few weeks in advance so you're not messing your underwear"

He hadn't thought about that. He was going to get un-potty trained. "Well...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I'll make you a list then." Henry gave the door to his nursery a tap and looked at Liam expectingly. "Shall we?"

Liam looked at his worried face "mate it's okay. I understand this is a big thing for you. I was in your place a couple of years ago. I had the same thing happen to me at your age. Now I wanted to try it for myself. I've not had much experience changing diapers. Apart from my sisters kids but obviously they're much younger and I know because you're older and i don't know you, you might be shy about me seeing you, you know. But yes. You would have to potty train again as you may lose control a little. Sometimes, things will happen" 

I open the door. 

(Can you describe the room?)

"That sounds...fair enough." Henry never considered himself a shy person. He was decent, but he wasn't modest. Having a prior interest in diapers certainly helped in this regard, but he was admittedly a little nervous to have someone else decide when he needed his diaper changed. 

The door opened to reveal a full-blown nursery made for a grown adult. A large white crib with a plastic mattress and a babyish mobile stood against one of the baby blue walls. Adjacent to it was a large changing table stocked with thick printed diapers and boosters. A series of shelves held onesies, sleepers, extra diapers and baby toys, a baby bouncer hung from a ceiling and a rocking chair sat comfortably by the window. Attached to the door was a baby gate, wide open to allow the potential roommates entry. Henry was floored. "Woah. You really go all out, don't you?" He breathed, stepping inside and turning around to look at Liam. "I thought you just had a highchair or something. Is there anything else I should know?"

I open the door and looks at the room and nods in response "well. Yeah. It's pretty impressive.  I guess I just felt lonely and wanted someone to care for"

I think about this "well. I'll be changing you of course. Tv privileges will be earnt. There may even be play dates with other adult babies for you. Bed time is 9 o'clock sharp. You'll be expected to have a bath every night and I will have to shave your hairs down by your private parts. You would have to have a clean area so it's easier to clean up. Especially if you poop. It can get messy"

"Hey-" Henry stopped him at the last part, lifting his hands and pointing a finger at Liam. "Bath time is my time, right? I'll shave myself. That way if there's any screw-ups, it's on my hands. I don't have much on my chest but I'm keeping that. The rest is fair game. Deal?" He surveyed the nursery, parting from Dan to look around. It was very impressive. He put his hands on the crinkly mat of the changing table and pressed with weight on it, surprised at how sturdy it was. "So uh, when I need a change... Can I tell you? Or is that the same as asking to go to the bathroom?"

Looks at you "okay. But I would have to check that you are clean shaven. And if I don't feel you are then I'll have to shave until I feel its okay. We don't want poop getting missed. You do have bath time to yourself. That doesn't mean you can use the toilet. I'll be monitoring the toilets and I'll know if you've used them"

"As far as changes are concerned, it's up to me to decide when you should be changed but you can tell me if you pooped or wet but I'll be able to sniff it out I'm sure"

Henry held back a good-natured laugh at his new acquaintance's strictness. He apologized as he covered his mouth to hide his smile. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Are you going to check the water bill?" He took in a breath and composed himself. "Seriously, I won't break the agreement behind your back. Diapers don't both me much. I mean, you'd probably be more thorough with your wiping than I am! I wouldn't mind being spoiled a bit." 

"If that's it, I guess we're good to go. Unless you had anything else? We can get it all written down and give it a two week trial?"

I laugh too and looks at you "I'll pretend that I didn't hear that"

"Well. You'd be the first adult who's bottom I would be wiping and you'd be a lot taller and older than when I have changed diapers in the past.  But I'm sure it'll be fine. Just don't pee on me please" 

"Well. You can move in when you like Henry. The rooms ready as you have seen. The sooner we get your bottom padded the better. Just make sure that if you rebel at any point, you'll be leaving immediately. Once you're committed, there is no going back unless it's agreed upon like we have with your holidays. Of course, I'll need to take breaks too. So we will have to talk about them. May be times when I get you a babysitter or someone to change your diapers"

Henry laughed. "No promises!" He joked. "But really, I'll keep control of that. You've already got it bad enough cleaning me up." The man was enthused to hear that Liam had accepted his terms, and everything seemed reasonable to him too. "We can negotiate as needed. Maybe we'll set aside a time for 'big' like before my bath. Speaking of which, would you want me to take one right away so I can shave or leave it for the evening? I've just got a few things out in my truck that I'd like to keep in my room if that's fine. My phone and such. Just to have every so often."

Looks at you "You have control already! You should be able to control when your bladder gets released!"

I smile "I don't see a problem with that, you are a grown up and deserve your privacy. As long as you wear a diaper, sleep in a crib and eat in a high chair, I don't see a problem with anything"
I then change my tone to serious "One thing though. No alcohol, and no smoking in my house. It's banned"

Looked at you again "Things? What things are you talking about? A phone? I don't want you phoning out and saying that I am forcing you to be a baby because that isn't how it is"

"I'm just messing with you, man!" Henry gave him a playful nudge to the shoulder. "Don't get all worked up. Are you really sure you're ready to be changing diapers if you're all weird about a little pee?" It was all tease of course. When Liam told him what was banned he solemnly raised his right hand and nodded. "Of course. I'll save my mischief for the holidays." 

"I came here on my own accord, didn't I?" The man leaned against his new crib. "Trust me, I don't want anyone to know about my new situation. This neighbourhood is fine. It's a big city. No one will remember me. But this isn't something I plan on bringing up at thanksgiving dinner. I can't drop off the face of the earth either, so I need to have my phone. Babies get lonely and bored too, you know. The rest is just a few keepsakes from when I moved out. Photos, nicknacks, so I'm comfortable. Everything else stays in my car."

Looks at you "I've changed loads of diapers and been peed on. But obviously they didn't have control and it was the cold air that caused it. I know you'll be more controlled"

Looks at you and listens and nods "yes of course family time is important so you can keep your phone. Just be respectful. This is my house and I will not let bad behaviour be tolerated"