LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

Liam smiles and tells them that he wanted to stay at mine rent free and that I treat him as a baby which they find adorable. They ask if you have used your diapers and I say that you've made plenty of wet diapers for me but only one stinky diaper. They say that babies go regularly and to use things if you don't go at least three times a day. I make sure to note this down. 

One of the girls, who is about our age, offers to babysit you and we exchange numbers.

I do check your diaper and announce to her that you're only a little wet and she says that you will have to go more before you get changed. She says she's changed plenty of diapers before. 

I wheel you to the cafe and we all sit down together for a drink. Although you're left in the stroller and I hand you a bottle. She sits with you while I get the drinks. 

She smiles at you "is wittle baby Henwy nice and comfy in his wet pampy?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Henry shrunk back in his stroller as Liam announced rather loudly that he had gone potty in his diapers. This would be all well and good at home where he was more willing to play the baby, but he didn't want to attract attention out in public. After all, he was a grown man dressed like a one year old being paraded around in a stroller. Most people thought it was a practical joke. But there were no hidden cameras. This is what he'd agreed to.

He was a little taken back when the girl offered to babysit him. He tried to look over at Liam, but the straps of his stroller prevented him from leaning too far forward. "I don't need a babysitter." He put in gently, squirming a little in an effort to be a proper part of the conversation. This promoted Liam to give him a diaper check; sliding his hand under his onesie and cupping the front of his diaper, then sticking a finger in the leg gathers to check for wetness before declaring the state of his diaper to the girl. When the woman responded that he'd have to go potty more before he'd get a diaper change, Henry muttered "All this really isn't necessary. I'll just tell you when I go." 

Of course, he wasn't paid much attention to. In a strange way, Henry kind of liked it. Being pushed in his stroller while the real grown ups talked made him feel babyish, and he took to shaking his binky a little in his hand while they made their way around the mall. 

The baby was parked in his stroller in front of a table at the café, and to his surprise he wasn't let out. Instead, Liam reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a baby bottle and handed it down to him before leaving him with the lady. Henry blushed. She was very pretty, and in the right circumstances he might have asked to get to know her better, maybe go on a date. But now he was being asked if he was comfy in his wet diaper while he clung to a baby bottle like a helpless infant. And all he could do was say "uh-huh" and push the nipple into his mouth and nurse.

Liam smiles at you and then at the girls "sorry. He's just a bit cranky today"

The girl who offered to babysit said that she'll happily change you and so after we've both finished our drinks and I've made sure you finish your bottle, we head off to the changing room  to change you. We chat along the way and she said she hasn't changed an adult baby before. But she said her brother was in diapers until he was 10 although he still wears at night sometimes. So she said that boys just love their diapers. I agree and say that he could be a teen baby. 

We finally get to the changing room and heads inside where a horrid smell is coming from the diaper pail "seems like a few other babies have needed fresh diapers today" I say as I gag a little "I'm glad you're only wet this time. Does baby need to go more or are you all done?" 

The girl smiles and properly introduces herself as Abi and she says she's 24. She says she was 10 when her brother was born and that her mom was a young mom with her. So she has helped her mom bring up her brother. 

She looks at you "Is wittle  baby henwy weady for his diapee change?" She coos 

Henry squinted at Liam as he sucked on his baby bottle, giving him a stare that read he wasn't very pleased with the level of public humiliation. Still, Henry was the baby and didn't get to decide when enough was enough. It didn't matter that he wanted to be treated more like his age. Besides, a little part of him enjoyed the feeling of total helplessness. He could sit there, strapped snugly in his stroller and drinking from his baba without ever having to worry about what he needs to do next. There's no work, no bills, no tasks to be done, and when he has to go potty he can go right in his diaper. And it had been a while since he'd gone. 

After about a half hour at the café -and for the first time out in public- Henry let himself go and flooded his diaper. He tried not to react as he felt his diaper warm and expand, spilling into the second layer that kept him from leaking. The bulky padding kept his purposeful accidents at bay, but a quick check would reveal that he was a very wet baby.

Henry had figured that Liam would change his diapers back at home. After all, they could leave at any time. He wasn't particularly thrilled to find out that he was going to be changed in the mall, but his subtle signs and gestures to Liam didn't seem to do the trick. He frowned at being called a teen baby. "I'm twenty-four." He corrected.

The couple pushed him through the mall and into the family bathroom with the baby changing station. Henry cringed at the smell and wafted his hand through the air as Liam parked him near the changing table. "No, I don't need a change." He decided, looking assertively at Liam. "Not here at least." He looks at Liam and Abi bent down to his level and cooing at him like a toddler. He shifted in his stroller, knowing he could technically let himself out at any time, but what was he going to do? Stand up in his cute little onesie and proclaim in his saggy diaper that he doesn't need a change?

Liam looks at you "You are a baby. And I said that Abi's brother was possibly a teen baby" 

I see you gag at the stench and it is rather unpleasant "I wish some moms would clean up properly. It stinks in here. And you do need a change baby. We can't have you getting a rash now can we?"

Abi smiles at you "it's okay baby Henry. I'm sure you will be used to the smell when you use your pampers more. And I've agreed with Liam to take you on some play dates with my friends and their brothers. That includes my brother as well. He still wears diapers. So I'm sure you two will have a lot in common"

She heads you mention you're 24 "that's right. You're 24 months. That means you're 2 years old. Not yet ready for the potty" 

"I know I'm the baby, Liam, but I'm also an adult." Henry gives his roommate a firm, almost pleading look from his stroller. "What about going to basketball games and doing adult stuff together?" His attention turned to Abi at the mention of having a play date. "Your brother needs them, that's the difference." He said lightly. "Liam and I have a special arrangement. Look, I don't mind having you around -I mean, I could get used to it- but I don't think I'm ready to meet anyone else who's..." He trailed off, looking down at his heavily diapered state. His booties, the binky in his hand, the straps of the stroller keeping him secured in place.

Finally, Henry relented. Slowly he raised up his arms to be let out of his stroller despite being more than capable of doing it himself. The sturdy plastic changing table had already been brought down from the wall, and a little part of him was eager to be changed in this new setting. 

• Like 1