LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

"I've barely lifted a finger." Henry replied dismissively, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Besides, it's only my first day. I'll pull my weight. That's what being roommates is about." He was pleased at the compliments, giving his head a proud and slightly bashful shake as he leaned back against the couch and brought one of his knees to his chest. "That's nice to hear. A part of me was worried I'd lose all my adulthood when I came here today, but I think I can get used to this." 

Looks at your face "You've bought dinner when I wanted to buy it to welcome you to my home, and from what you have told me, I believe you are a very mature young man. I am sure things will develop in the next couple of weeks. Who knows what will happen. But yes, you will keep the diapers on and yes, I will change you, although, yes it may be quite embarrassing, but we will get used to that"

"I don't mind it too much." Henry admitted. "The diapers I mean. I wouldn't have answered your ad otherwise. It's kind of nice to be babied a little but. Really, it's going outside that I'm worried about." He figured he could always change himself if he wasn't around Liam, or just wear thinner and less notable diapers than the obviously infantile ones he had on now.

Sees your reaction and listens to you " Yes I see what you mean. But I have diapers that won't even show a bulge under your trousers. So you don't have to worry. These ones you are wearing are thicker ones. But I assume you have a time of day that you mess? That way you won't have to poop in public and it will be less embarrassing. Or we could just find a bathroom for you to use. But at home you fully use the diapers. I'll be keeping count and making sure you don't cheat and use the toilet when I'm not there. And as far as you changing yourself, I'll have a think"

Liam's assurance was comforting to Henry. He felt like they had a pretty good understanding of each other, but the man quirked a brow at the way his new roommate seemed to read his mind. "I've never thought about what time I poop." He said with a laugh. "I guess I just go whenever the feeling strikes. In the morning, maybe, if I think about it." What Liam said about using the toilet brought up an interesting question. "So what if I go and you're not around? I know you said we'll be doing our own thing here and there, running errands and seeing friends and all that. But what if I'm home and I need a change? I'd hate to sit in my own waste." 

I listen to you talking about dirty diapers 

"I wouldn't want you to get a rash or to be uncomfortable so I would have to be careful. Maybe I would let you relieve yourself in the toilet if I go out. I know this subject is a bit odd to be talking about but we do have to talk about it at some point. If I'm home then it's fully diapers but you said you normally poop in the morning and that's fine because I'll change you after breakfast, as I don't want my house smelling of poo and have guests becoming put off coming round to mine and same for your guests. Some of my friends know about my diaper side so they won't judge you. If you do have friends round, it might be best to tell them, or I can let you wear undies" 

"We can tell them your room is the room next to mine which is the guest room and say the room with the crib in is for my nephews which isn't incorrect"

"I can't guarantee I'd only go in the morning, so if you're out I can either change myself or use the toilet." Henry nodded his head. "I'll let you know if I do though. I've got nothing to hide. I'd rather my buddies not know I wear diapers though. Same goes for your's. Word gets around and I'm pretty keen on getting back on my feet, you know? I'd rather not have people know my roommate changes my diapers."

Looks at you "that would be fine with me. Although the whole point of you staying here free of charge is that I change you and feed you. You can keep the diapers a secret from your mates and I won't tell my friends. Believe me, I don't want you hating me because I've told people I change your stinky diapers because I know you'd move out and I don't want that at all. So yeah, you can use the bathroom if I'm not here or you can wear underwear if you have company round. Just make sure you remember to use the bathroom as I'm not washing your dirty undies"

There was a tinge of red to Henry's cheeks when Liam bluntly talked about changing his stinky diapers. "I get it, I get it. That sounds good to me." He replied with a nod, appreciative of their good communication. He'd be more than happy with that compromise. "As long as it's just us here, I'm fine with all the baby stuff. Just don't make me go to bed at some ridiculous hour like, eight and I'm happy."

Liam laughs about the time of Henry's bedtime "course not. I wouldn't do that to you. As long as it's a respectable time then that's fine. But if you mistreat it then I will think about a bedtime for you. I will spank you if needed. This is my house and I'm in charge"

"I would not even think about embarrassing you In front of your friends. Although they might notice your underpants make a crinkle sound"

"I have no intentions of acting up." Henry replied. "I've got no reason to. I mean, if I've got to pull an all-nighter I'll tell you well in advance. I won't even bring my phone into my uh- my crib." It felt strange saying that. He'd be sleeping in a crib from now on, and he'd have to be let out in the mornings or after naps. Henry hadn't been this dependent since he was in diapers the first time.

"Why's that? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of wearing boxers or briefs?" 

Looks at you "I expect you to tell me but I would not allow it as the neighbours would complain and if that happens then you would be in trouble. You might be an adult but you still have to behave yourself. And no, you'd have to leave your phone on the table before you are placed in your crib. When I am awake and have changed your morning diaper then you will be allowed to use it"

I mention the diapers "well the diapers might make a crinlly sound and your friends might hear that"

"The neighbours won't complain if I'm not making a peep." Henry replied with a lighthearted shake of his head. "I'd just be on my laptop. For school, actually. I was thinking of taking an online course." But if that wasn't an option, he supposed he'd just have to make do. He was staying here rent free after all. "I guess I can agree to that."

"Well you said you'd let me wear thinner, quieter ones, didn't you?" He shifted on the couch and his diaper crinkled noisily, muffled only slightly by his jeans. He couldn't wear these diapers around his friends! Even overlooking the babyish print, the sheer thickness gave him a distinctive waddle that would only worsen when we needed a change. 

"That's fine. If your friends come round then I'll let you wear underwear.  As long as you make sure to use the bathroom when they are here. Your bedroom will be locked and you'll be in the spare room which is just a normal adult room just so they don't get suspicious.  If you ever wanted to tell them about your diapers then I'm sure they won't judge you. But I do have diapers that are quieter and don't make any noise. So you can wear them if you want to. I can let you put them on yourself just so you can change yourself if I'm not here"

"What was you planning to do about work? Are you still at college? You can look for jobs. If I'm being honest, I'd rather you not be here all day everyday but I trust you that it won't be like that"

"I don't know about you and your friends, but my buds wouldn't be thrilled to know I'm still I'm diapers." Henry said with an awkward chuckle. "Even if I said it was an incontinence thing, that's something you keep to yourself. I've lost enough recently. I'd rather keep my pride, if you can understand." With Liam it was a little different. He wasn't expected or even supposed to use the bathroom like a grown up. Henry valued his adult side, but being caretaken a little was pretty nice. 

"I wanted to enrol in an online college while I'm still in job limbo. Upgrade some courses, maybe go into a trade. Unless of course I get a job, in which case that will be my main focus. I don't plan on being here permanently, just so long as I'm short on funds. I couldn't ask for a better roommate in the meantime though. You're doing more than cleaning up after yourself!"

Looks at you "I respect your decision. And it's your choice if you want to wear the diapers when your friends are here or use the bathroom" 

"I expect you to make sure you keep the house tidy.  I'm only changing your diapers. That's all I'm basically doing for you. Maybe the odd bottle every now and then but that's all you'd want, right? And yes. Apply for courses and keep yourself out of trouble. I have a good enough job to keep the house going and to keep you in diapers. Just as long as you respect me and my property. Any bad behaviour and I will be finding you alternative accommodation"

"I can do that." Henry agreed. He wasn't adverse to a little housekeeping. It was the least he could do when he wasn't paying rent. "When I answered your ad, I knew diapers were involved but I didn't know how much babying you planned on doing." He admitted. "I've never done any of that. Sleeping in a crib is going to be...interesting." But he could live with it. "Sure, uh- yeah, I'll take a bottle if that's part of it all. It's your house. You've been pretty chill about the rest."

"It's mainly the diapers and sleeping in the crib. If you want bottles then that's fine. I do expect you to use your diapers like a baby would. At least one bowel movement a day as I don't want you to be constipated" 

"If we were home alone then I'd let you play in a playpen and have bottles and maybe I would even feed you some baby food. And put you in onesies like a baby would be"

Henry listened while Liam listed the things that were expected of him. That wasn't too bad. If that's what Liam wanted then he could do that. He could always sit in the playpen on his phone so it wasn't so boring. "I don't need bottles, but if that's what you want. I guess that is what babies do." He agreed with a breathy laugh. "But what if I don't have a...bowel movement every day? Sometimes the train is a little late if you know what I'm saying." 

Looks at you "I also don't expect you to drink or smoke in my house. I don't have alcohol in the house. And as I said, the spare room will be yours if you wanted a night off from the crib.  But as my rules state, you are to be sleeping in a crib for the majority of your time. Especially for naps"

Hears you mention bowels "well. I do have supplies to help you go. Such as prunes and laxatives. Of course, you would be using the toilet if this happened as it would be a more messy job than a regular messy diaper. I'm sure that makes sense. If you did have a bad diaper then I'd expect you to shower afterwards. And of course, you can choose to shower or bath and this would be in private. You have your own bathroom of your bedroom"

"I don't smoke. And I can go without drinking." Henry said earnestly. "Everything you said sounds reasonable enough. As long as the laxatives are oral I can live with it. Just give me a day or two to get some rhythm if you know what I mean. I'm pretty regular, but if you're feeding me baby stuff then I might need to adjust." He wasn't opposed to being given baby food or formula, though he heard the latter was pretty gross. He'd try to keep an open mind for Liam's sake.

Looks at you "that sounds fine to me. I'm sure if you wanted to go out with your mates on a Friday or Saturday night then that's no problem. I have my own social life as well. But you will have a curfew of 11pm so don't disrespect that. I have to be strict with some things. And don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine with your bowels. I'm sorry. It's a sensitive subject  but I just expect you to empty out regularly"

"You won't get baby food all the time. Just maybe when it's the two of us and you feel like turning off from being an adult for a day if that makes sense"

"I thought you said bedtime was 9pm?" Henry pulled out his phone to check the time. It was getting awfully close. "You'll extend it on weekends?" He gave a little smile. "My parents used to do that. It's been almost six years since I had a curfew." He didn't see himself turning off his adult side, but perhaps it was because he was new to this. Maybe in time he'd relax a little and really enjoy it. Admittedly, Henry had been nervous to respond to the ad, not because he was opposed to being a baby but because he didn't want anyone to know. And now here he was in a thick printed diaper under his trousers having wet himself for the first time since college.

Looks at you "I said bedtime is 9pm when you have a job and need to be up early. Yes you have it extended at weekends but don't break it. Otherwise I'll be clocking you in"

Sees your face "most of my lodgers have been like you. Scared to admit they like diapers but eventually grow into it. Most only stay a couple of months. And I'm sure you'll feel more relaxed soon. Believe me, it takes a while. I've been in your position so I know what it's like"

"That's all fine. I don't think I'll be going out for a while anyway." He wanted to give himself time to settle in. His friends had pestered him to go out for a beer after he got laid off, but it hadn't helped. He needed a break, and now he could do that in company. Henry turned his head when Liam mentioned his other lodgers. "Why'd they leave?"