LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy from Massachusetts

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. I'm an ABDL Mommy from Massachusetts in the United States. I love making friends and talking to people. I'm also an artist and I enjoy making ABDL themed art. I draw, paint, sew, write and I enjoy working on craft projects. I'm excited to connect with other creative people. 

Hi and welcome to DD MommyWigglebutt. I like your user name, cute. It’s nice to meet you, and always a pleasure to have new people join us here. I’m sure you will like it here, lots of good likeminded people. Please make yourself at home, relax, enjoy, and have fun! 

Hello and welcome.  I think you will find yourself quite at home here on Daily Diapers forum.  It is a great place to share your diaper dreams with everyone without fear of judgment or ridicule.  There are many diapered life stories here that can provide both advice and insight into the ABDL world.  We are all different but share the common bond of the mythical diaper.  I hope you enjoy your time here.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:33 PM, MommyWigglebutt said:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to this site, I really appreciate it. 

Hi mommywigglebutt. :) sorry I am late to the party but welcome. I hope you make lots of friends here