LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Little Girl Captured (private with Danny)

KittyMizu123

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and sniffs the air "wow that is strong. Guessing it's time for a change before we go to the park and see your friends.  I've organised a play date with another baby. He's your age and he loves his nappies just like you do"

I take your hand and leads you to the nursery as I pick you up and lays you down on the changing table and removes your onesie. 

I put rubber gloves on and starts removing the diapers, first with the one I put over the top.

"I didn't want to punish you like this, but I will not have rudeness and swearing in my home. Especially when I've taken you in and given you a warm bed and food"

Looks at you and sees your face. 

"Right you'll be getting cleaned up, then I'll give you a bath and then when you're all clean and diapered, we can have a drink and a proper chat about things"

Sees your reaction "don't worry. I'm sure you'll get along with him fine. Things won't be bad I promise. As long as you behave yourself and stick to the rules I have then there won't be any reason for me to punish you again" 

I open the diaper fully and coughs "wow. I didn't realise you pooped so much" I say "can you lift your legs please honey so I can wipe"

I clean your bottom thoroughly and it takes a while due to your mess being everywhere. "I guess I better get used to your poopy diapers going everywhere" I say as I grab a fresh diaper and holds it under you after you are all clean.

"Now then. Follow me to the bathroom. I'll start the bath and I'll let you get into it and have some time on your own to think. And don't even think about using the toilet because there isn't one in there.  It's in a separate room to the bath"

I sit in the corner of the room in my new fresh diaper, wondering if he will take it off of me or put me in a swim diaper. I sit down on the floor of the bathroom feeling the diaper get pushed against me. Why do I like this feeling I thought. Is he going to keep this stupid pacifier in my mouth I thought. Is he going to keep these mittens on me I thought.

I didn't like sitting in the messy diaper but I did like the feeling of a fresh one, why did I like it so much?

Looks at you.

"Well. you got your way little girl. Although I didn't even ask your name before. You got changed. But don't think that I will be changing you so quickly next time. If you whine and cry again, I will just be ignoring it because you don't tell me what to do or when to change you. That's my choice and my choice only"

"You'll get the diaper taken off. You don't wear diapers in the bath tub. Then when you're all clean, you'll be taken out and dried off and I'll put You in a nice fresh pamper and clothing ready for our walk outside" 

"well, you will be wearing a shirt and a dress, so people may see your diaper when you go and play on the swing and slides. that though I cant help because you'll need to prove you can be a big girl. then I will let you cover your diaper up"

"Sorry but daddy's in charge and what daddy says goes. Baby needs to behave if baby doesn't want to be teased. But you need to be a baby girl, and use your pampers without any complaints"

"Have you got anything to say? Anything you're not happy with? I have spoken to the police and they have noticed you around the neighbourhood, and I have been given permission to look after you. So you can't complain about me. I have been a carer before, so I have the experience. I have also changed plenty of diapers and cared for lots of babies and adult babies"