LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Little Girl Captured (private with Danny)

KittyMizu123

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at you and sighs "I need to finish wiping you and then you can get in the bath. It's just the poo has gone right round to the front of your diaper and I don't want any mess in the bath. Maybe I should clean you down there so it's easier for changing your messy diapers"

I felt embarrassed.

"A-all right, b-but can I get in the bath as soon as possible please?" I asked with a slightly aggravated tone. My face was completely red and I couldn't believe that someone was talking about me messing a diaper! I was a grown woman. I sighed and sat down in the corner and started playing with the diaper and feeling its plastic, it felt kinda nice.

Looks at you and smiles "You don't have any rights believe me. Only I say when you get a bath and the more you say about it, the longer you'll be stuck in that diaper. So you can either  be a good girl or you can be naughty and be stuck in that diaper for a very long time"

I twiddled my thumbs and felt like a little kid. Why was this guy bossing me around? I had no idea and I just wanted to get into that bath. I glanced at him then went back to twiddling my thumbs.

”When can I get in the bath?” I asked

Edited by KittyMizu123

(I won't. Sorry. Just been replying to a few at a time. Was busy yesterday so didn't get a chance to reply. I'll reply soon. Can you write a bit more so I have something more to work on for my post. I'm unsure about what you want to happen in this role play to be completely honest)

(Okay that sounds like a plan. Would you be interested in starting a second role play but we reverse the roles?)

I look at you and once you're on the changing table, I start removing your diaper "baby won't get a bath now. That's for before bedtime and after your spankings"