LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Little Girl Captured (private with Danny)

KittyMizu123

I woke up in a dark room feeling as though I had been hit in the head with something. I felt some blankets or something bunched around my waist and my arms felt as though they were tied down. My legs felt like they were tied down as well

"What is this" I tried to say but my noise was muffled by something in my mouth

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John found this young girl on the streets so he offered to take her home and give her food and a warm bed of her own. 

He also put her in a nice fresh diaper as he wasn't sure about her bathroom habits. 

He heard her waking up and went into see her "well hello there. You're wondering what you're doing here. My name is John and I found you out in the cold so I bought you back to mine and put you to bed. Sorry about the bed. And how you're tied up. I just didn't want you leaving without giving you a proper explanation"

I struggled as I saw the light turn on and listened to the man. I was shocked as I looked down and noticed a comically big diaper around my waist. I blushed and looked back at him with a scared look on my face

I noticed the restraints around my arms and legs which were tied to the bed and a mirror was placed nearby so I could see that I was wearing a t-shirt that said "messy girl" on it and I had a pacifier on that was fastened to the back of my head

Sees your reaction of the diaper "well. I had to be sure you was fully toilet trained. But I think you did use the diaper so that was lucky. I was hoping you'd be my baby girl. I'm John by the way. I'm almost 28. I'd love you to be my friend and baby girl? That shirt. It's not true right now but I'm sure that it will be soon. You're bound to mess soon so it's good that you're padded up"

I stared at him with a shocked look in my eye. Was he really going to make me use my diaper I thought. I struggled and moaned through my pacifier trying to get up but my struggles just make the restrains feel worse as they tighten around my ankles and wrists. My stomach starts to grumble awaiting breakfast and I just hope that I get fed some normal food

Sees your shocked face "well that is what the shirt means. When you mess your diaper, you'll be a messy girl. Now then, let's get some food inside of you. I'm sure you're hungry" I help you out of the bed and takes you downstairs to where a high chair and jars of baby food are waiting for you. 

I look at the high chair and wince as I get placed into the chair and wait for my pacifier  to get taken out. I stare at the jars of baby food and notice a bottle filled with milk that looked slightly duller than normal milk would. I waited to get my food so that I could eat it. I just hoped that it wouldn't be from any of those jars or that suspicious looking bottle

Sits down beside you after placing you in the high chair and opens the jars "baby girl ready for her prunes and oatmeal?" I smile "yes she is! Now here comes the aeroplane" I say and makes aeroplane noises. 

I start feeding you and looks at you "isn't the wittle baby so cute in her wittle diapee eating her baby foody"

I try to close my mouth but you shove the spoon in anyways

I try to resist but it's no use, so I just push down the disgusting prunes and oatmeal, getting nearly half of it on my chin and bib that had been placed around my neck.

Once I'm done with the prunes I start to feel more pressure on my bladder and slight pressure some where else. I squirm as I try to get into a comfortable position to stop from wetting myself.

"U-um I need to go to the bathroom"

(Sorry. I was asleep)

Looked at you shakes my head "Sorry sweetheart. You need to show me that you can be a big girl and you're wearing your bathroom.  So you'll have to get used to using your diapers" 

I put the locked pacifier back into your mouth. 

Looked at you and smiled "Your bladder finally gave in? Don't worry, you'll get used to it And try not to hold it, as it will only get worse, believe me, I have been in your position myself. So you just need to let it all out when you have to go. You really don't want to hurt your bladder or bowels"

Dan looked at the  baby in her diaper, struggling to hold it in "You want get out of your high chair honey?" I ask her as I unstrap her and helps her out after cleaning her up.

I place her in the playpen and goes to clean up in the kitchen.

I crouch in the playpen not wanting to sit down in my pee and I see a bear and I start to play with the bear. I'm slightly entertained and my overactive imagination starts to turn on.

Mr. Bear do you come in? It's mission control we see something about to hit you!

Mr. Bear! Do you see it?

BEAR! BEAR! BEAR NOOO!

Mr. Bear coming in what seems to be the problem?

Mr. Bear then gets hit by a stuffed rock.

BEAR NOOOOOO!

I get hit with a huge cramp and drop all of the stuffed toys and try to hold it back, but it's no use. I let it loose and fill my diaper with a load "BRAAAAPP" and it smells terrible. I feel the mush stick to me and I wince. I can no longer hold a crouch and I fall back onto my butt with a loud "SQUISH"

Hearing the noise, I come back in and see you squatting down, realise what you're doing and I smile.

"Well, I guess I will be changing you real soon, but lets wait until I know you're finished" I say as I leave the room again

I finish filling my diaper and the mush squishes against me even more as I sit down and try to get in a comfortable position, I realize its useless and I stand up and start stomping and kicking my legs.

Since I didn't have anything blocking the use of my hands, I undid the pacifier and screamed

"CHANGE ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE! ALSO LET ME OUT OF THIS THING AND GET ME BACK INTO MY NORMAL CLOTHES!! I WANT OUT! NOWWW!" I shouted and my face turned completely red from anger as I through the pacifier on the ground and stomped my feet down

Looks at you and smirks "the police already know about you and me taking you home and it's all legal. And besides. You're wearing a very messy diaper and won't be changed unless you behave yourself. And besides, do you really want to go out looking like that?"

I sigh and change my tone "now then. I suggest you behave yourself and stop acting like a brat"

I put the pacifier back in and puts mittens on your hands and puts you over my lap and spanks your bottom 20 times. 

Ignoring your tantrum wasn't an option and I decide you need to be punished. 

I squirm around and feel my mess being pushed against me with every spank.

The spankings were more painful than I ever thought they might be. I yelped at the first few but then just winced at the feeling of my disgusting mess being pushed against me. I wanted to take my pacifier out but I had the stupid mittens on, so I just kicked my legs as he spanked me.

After the spankings were over the diaper was very uncomfortable, and now there was a hand print at the back of my diaper

I get a fresh diaper and lays you down, and lifts your bottom up and tapes the diaper over your already messed one, making it even bulkier.  

"Now you'll have to crawl like a baby, because you already pooped your diaper like one"