LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do all Amazons follow the same script?

So I wanted to have a fun discussion/brainstorming session on in universe reasons why most Amazons in the diaper dimension stories seem to follow the same script....

Namely treating the Littles like toddlers at best, infants at worst...

I get the cute factor, the wanting someone to need you sure, but it's also one of the most stressful times in a parents life from what I understand. Keeping someone as a perpetual toddler would exact a large cost in both material terms and physical/emotional energy...

So why the fixation on this particular age range? I get the strong parental drives apparently inherent in Amazon psychology.... But why does no one seem to keep their Littles at say the primary to secondary school level? You would get a similar level of bonding and it would likely be less stressful on both the Amazon and Little....

?:hacker:?️

@Wannatripbaby @bbykimmy @Sophie ♥ @BabySofia

Well, the real answer is the B in ABDL stands for BABY and most of the readers want to fantasize either being babied or babying someone.

From a lore perspective? I know that in a lot of DiDem universes Littles actually lose their bladder control (or never develop it if they're native.) That plus the Amazon Agenda of maintaining the power balance FAR in their favor makes it so that no one dares challenge the norm:

No bladder control = diapers.

Diapers = baby.

Littles = no bladder control. 

Diapers = Littles.

Littles = baby.

Plus with the Amazon's overactive maternal instincts it seems like it would be most logical to keep Littles in a state of "peak neediness* i.e. babyhood.

I look at it from the original story guiding the dimension being Alisa's twisted fantasies of ABDL creating the dimension. It's not quite the same world she created, but it's generally created a world where babies aren't seen as chores for the most part. I agree, having a potty trained little seems like less work than caring for a helpless little! If you remember back in the original tale the girl who was initially the babysitter finds herself shrunk and younger each time we see her until the end. 

Plus let's just be honest, it's a deux ex machina to explain an adult getting to be a baby... dreams have to come from somewhere!