LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another wonderful chapter. I'm just waiting to see if there is any backlash from the misuse of Karma. That would be a scary thought.

Always thankful for new chapters ABAlex

More and more karma is building up. It has to give eventually. I plan on having a front row seat to witness the fallout 

23 hours ago, CDfm said:

More and more karma is building up. It has to give eventually. I plan on having a front row seat to witness the fallout 

As do I. As warnings of power are shrugged off Karma comes around... and she can be a real B.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:58 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

*turns da ABAlex into a dinosaur* all hail the rawrers! :)

Rawwrr!

Dinosaurs are scary though :o

On 5/7/2019 at 5:03 AM, Jayme said:

Another wonderful chapter. I'm just waiting to see if there is any backlash from the misuse of Karma. That would be a scary thought.

Always thankful for new chapters ABAlex

Mhmmm. She's built up quite a bit here

On 5/8/2019 at 6:26 AM, CDfm said:

LOL no hints yet :p it will come :)

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Rawwrr!

Dinosaurs are scary though :o

Mhmmm. She's built up quite a bit here

LOL no hints yet :p it will come :)

/me noms the dinosaur  scariness wif her kaiju powers so the dinosaurs are fun and amazing insteads *nodsnods* :)

• Like 1
On 5/15/2019 at 7:37 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

/me noms the dinosaur  scariness wif her kaiju powers so the dinosaurs are fun and amazing insteads *nodsnods* :)

ah of course :p :)

• 1 month later...

Anna hummed to herself as she walked down the street, arms full of packages and shopping bags. She began to skip. Life was going really well for her now. She didn't even need to go shopping, really, as she could conjure up anything she wanted to. However, with the amount of money she had, why not? She enjoyed the experience, the weather was nice, she met people. Plus, it gave her a chance to exercise her new favorite hobby.

She tapped her note book. "Karma," the title read, and she sure put the name to test. Anything she saw go wrong, she'd find revenge for. It was her duty, she decided, and a duty she loved. Unfortunately, in that respect this trip had been a bust.

"Whoah!" she shouted. A bicyclist cut in front of her. She backed up, tripped, and fell to the ground. Well, there was a good enough excuse. She took out her book and waited, pen at the ready. 1, 2, 3, she counted, waiting for an apology, but none came.

"Bicyclist will fall off his bike tomorrow and not be able to keep balance. Someone will put him in a stroller and push him around, so he won't be able to run into anyone."

She smiled to herself. That was fun, but didn't feel like enough.

One of her bags dropped. She picked it up and looked at it. The bag's handle was torn. She opened it up, and took out a pair of pants she had bought. She gasped. Like the handle of her bag, the pant's material was worn and thin, and she could already see holes in it. She couldn't even imagine wearing something like this outside, it be humiliating! he didn't know why she didn't notice it earlier.

"Person who sold me this pair of pants will become incontinent have to wear diapers. All her clothes will suddenly be too thin, and the diaper will show up through them. She will become incontinent for a month." She looked at the pants, scratched out 'month' and wrote "a year." She slammed the book closed. THAT one felt good.

She arrived at her townhouse, now far nicer then it was before, and opened the door.

"Hello my pretty babies!" she shouted.

"Mpphh!" came the reply, followed by a series of moans and squirming. "Did you have fun? Did you learn not to complain about your stinky pampers being uncomfortable when I told you I didn't want to change you right away? Did you see how much more uncomfortable they could be?" she asked in a teasingly charming voice.

Her two 'babies,' both grown adults, nodded sadly. They were both dressed for their roll. Both had thick, printed diapers wrapped around their waist,both uncovered and visible, with frills lined on their butts. Both wore long, lacy socks, almost up to their knees, and tiny booties as the only other thing beneath their waist. Both had short, tight t-shirts with a teddy bear on the chest, and both had fingerless mittens on their hands. Both also had pacifiers in their mouths that, try as they might, they couldn't spit out, speak, or call for help through. They were almost matching, except that Morgan's shirt, mittens, diaper prints, and the tops of her socks were all blue, while Ryan's were in pink. Ryan also had a pink bow in his hair. It amused her to no end to put her female 'baby' in blue while Ryan was stuck in pink.

That wasn't the reason they were moaning, however, nor was the wide, open window that left their humiliation visible to anyone passing by, nor the crowds and parades she ensured passed by. At this point, they had been exposed and humiliated so many times it was barely registered as a punishment any more. No, Anna had ensured that being dressed in infantile clothes had become the norm for them, their life, not a punishment, so whenever she found a flimsy excuse to punish them, it was something much worse. 

In this case, she had found something both different and fun. She had positioned large hooks on the wall, then lifted them both up and hooked their diapers through. The result was that both desperate, humiliated adult babies were hung helplessly by their diapers, padding forming a painful wedgie. The diapers were strong, stronger then any would be without her magic, and taped on as snug and tightly as possible, so all their struggling only made the situation more and more uncomfortable as the undergarments were pulled tighter and further into them. The spanking they had both received before she left ensured their bottoms still ached, made worse by hanging from their diapers.Finally, the games she had played with them ensured they were on the edge, staying that way for hours as the plastic material pushed and rubbed at them as they squirmed with no sign of release.They were left with their blushing faces forward, bent over, so that anyone could see their face and embarrassing predicaments.

"You both want to come down?" she said, and they screamed through their pacifiers and nodded. She reached out and put a hand on the fronts of each of their diapers. She only brushed them lightly, but it was enough to send both into fits, moaning, eyes pleading. "I could keep you here like this for hours. All night, even, and for days after. I'll feet you bottle as you hang, filling your diapers more and more, now no more then adorable artworks to decorate my walls. I'll have dinner parties, game nights, drinking games, all based around teasing my two little diapered dolls on display for our amusement. Sound fun?"

They both shook their heads, tears dripping from their eyes.

"Maybe, since you complained about sleeping in your locking cribs, I can make these your new 'beds' and leave you here every night, until I'm ready to play with you again in the morning. Hows that sound?"

They shook their heads.

"No? Doesn't sound fun?"

They struggled and shook even more.

"Well then lucky for you there is another game I want to play. But keep in mind, I can always make this worse for you both." She opened her book and wrote in it, and both of her subs fell to the ground, panting, as the hooks disappeared. Both began rubbing their diapers, finding them surprisingly intact. "First thing first, lets get you dressed." She reached into her bags. In one hand she had a frilly pink nightie, ending in a short, mesh skirt. In the other was a blue buttoned up pajama shirt with teddy bears on it. Both, as planned, would leave their diapers perfectly visible.

"Arms up Morgan!" Anna shouted, and Morgan obeyed. She pulled her shirt off, and pulled the pajama shirt over her head. Ryan moaned as he realized he was once again fated to the effeminate option, and Anna giggled to herself as she repeated the process. She handed them both blank pieces of paper.

"Now you are both going shopping," Anna said, and paused as she savored their whines. "You each have a piece of paper in front of you, and the first items will appear when I'm done talking, and the next when you've purchased the first, and so on. Money will appear as you need it. You are in pjs because your goal is to be back before bedtime. If you are, then you can sleep in your crib. If not," she turned to the wall. "Back on the hooks for the night. Got it?"

They both nodded.

"Also, you are racing each other. Last one back will get a spanking, one for each minute he or she is late."

They pouted.

"Oh, and one more thing." She opened her book and wrote it in, then watched both with a smile on her face. Both looked at her confused, then groaned and doubled over as their stomach's rumbled loudly. "I gave you both the equivalent of a triple dose of laxatives and three baby bottles. No changes until your home. Good luck!"

They both looked at each other, then at their lists. "Printed adult diapers," Morgan's read, and "bright red sun dress with 'Princess" written on it" was on Ryan's. They both paused to wonder where they were supposed to find such things, but their stomachs rumbled again, and they ran to the door.

"Oh yeah!" Anna shouted after them. "Try to run away, and you'll fall asleep, then wake up on the hooks, and this time permanently! Have fun!"

Ryan waddled as fast as he could down the street. He had ran down an alleyway to get her, using a short cut to get down town while Morgan went down the street.

His stomach was killing him. Part of him wanted to run, as he had no idea how many items would appear on the list, and didn't want to end up hanging on the hook all night. However, moving quickly made the ache worse, and he worried that running would result in him messing very badly, and very publicly. 

He looked at the first item in despair. Where would he find such a thing? Who actually wore that? Anna always seemed to have them for him, but he assumed it was her magic, or ordered online.

A bus passed by him, 'downtown' listed on the top. That would solve both his problems, he decided. He'd be more likely to find something downtown, and he wouldn't have to run or move to slowly. 

However, that left another problem- entering a likely crowded bus dressed as he was. Still, he considered the alternative, and waved it down.

Morgan looked at her list and considered her dilemma. Where would one find printed adult diapers? She knew the kind Anna meant- they were the kind she was wearing now. However, maybe there was a way around it? Regular adult diapers from a drug store and stickers? Baby diapers taped together? She shook her head. She doubted Anna would accept that, it was too easy and not humiliating enough. Anna would have something specific in mind.

A bus passed by her heading downtown. She considered boarding it, but she decided she was as likely to pass by a kink store on the way there then she was to find one in the middle of the city. Plus, the thought of sitting in a crowded bus in her diapers was too much to handle. She ignored it.

She stopped and doubled over. A cramp had hit, and she almost lost control. She looked at the sun- several more hours until night time, and knowing Anna, the competition would take her right to the end. Far too soon to mess herself if she were to spend the rest of the day in her current clothes. She shuddered. The diaper rash after that would not be fun.

"You need help there, little one?" Someone asked.

She stood up. A man was passing by, pushing a gigantic double stroller, with a woman beside him. She could see the front end of the stroller, which was empty.

"No, I'm ok, thank you," she tried to say. The pacifier, however, cut off her words and left them as giberish. Her eyes went wide- this was far to eerie not to be one of Anna's set ups.

They both laughed at her gibberish and shocked expression. "That is ok, we recently found another helpless one like you and adopted him, see?" the man pointed to the back seat of the stroller, where a grown adult man sat, buckled in tightly, wearing a onesie and a diaper. He had a horrified expression on his face.

"Come on, in you go," the man sad, picking Morgan up and strapping her into the front. She tried to break out, but found it impossible, and could only stare as people passed by her and laughed.

Ryan entered the bus. It was crowded, all the seats were taken, and people stood right up to the front.

"Well hello there pretty girl, where are you going?" the bus driver, a muscular, brown haired man looking to be in his thirties asked.

Ryan blushed and looked down at the snickers from the other bus riders. "I'm going downtown," he said, glad the pacifier was letting him talk.

"What for?"

"To, uhh... buy a dress."

There was more laughing.

"Well of course you are. You have a ticket?"

"I..." Ryan looked at the sheet, hoping money or a ticket would appear, but none did.

"That's alright. A pretty little girl like you shouldn't have to, especially if your just going to buy another pretty dress to wear. Besides, we wouldn't want you having an accident and filling those adorable diapers on your way. It be irresponsible to make someone who still needs pampers wander on their own, wouldn't it be?"

Ryan didn't want to answer, but it seemed the only way to go. "Yes sir, thank you sir."

"You think it be irresponsible to let a little girl who still needs diapers, like you, walk downtown on her own?"

Ryan sighed. Anna loved these games. "Yes sir. I think it be irresponsible to let a little girl who still needs diapers, like me, walk downtown on her own." Ryan closed his eyes as the bus filled with laughter.

"Good girl. Then I think we can make a deal. Since the bus is so crowded anyway, and I doubt a little baby can stand that long, why don't I let you ride for free if you give me a kiss and sit on my lap the whole way there?

"I..." Ryan looked at the crowds in the bus, then the street in front of him. "Ok," he said. He bent over and gave the man a kiss, then settled on his lap. The bus started moving. Ryan felt the man's free hand wrap around him. He began to bounce Ryan on his knee. He patted Ryan on the bottom, then used his arm to rub the padding on the front of his diaper and pull him in tightly, where he continued to bounce Ryan against himself. Ryan looked at the giant mirror in front of him, which gave him a view of all the people behind, themselves staring at Ryan and his every expression and movement. He looked out the front. Traffic was jammed, and people were crossing the street, many turning to stare at Ryan. The hands dug deeper into Ryan and pulled him in tighter, and he squeezes his eyes shut.

Anna pranced merrily down the street. She opened her cell phone, where she was watching a never ending video of her two submissive's humiliations. It was working out perfect, and, of course, streaming directly to her web page where she showed off their punishments for free and reaped in advertisement dollars. She had been doing it for months, and she couldn't WAIT to see their reactions when they saw how many thousands of views their video's had. It would be even more delicious then when they saw what she did to their facebook pages.

Someone passed in front of her, a cute boy in his twenties and seeming to be a few years younger then her. He was short and thin, but fit, and blond hair bordering on too long for a male. She hadn't seen him do anything wrong, but was too much of a temptation to pass up. She followed him, hoping to find an excuse.

She took out her cell phone and went to his facebook page. It was easy, she had already charmed the phone to find people she wanted. She scanned through his private messages, until she found what she was looking for. A conversation, seeming to be with someone he knew, that ended in an argument and him writing insults. Good enough excuse, she decided. She took out her book.

"HEY! You!" a large, heavyset woman shouted. The blond boy looked at her.

"Me? What are you... AAAA!!!" he shouted as she grabbed and twisted his ear.

Anna sat down on a bench as she watched. She wrote in her book, and popcorn appeared in her hands. This was going to be better then any movie.

The boy was soon over the woman's lap, confused and terrified as she spanked his now bare bottom. She paddled him hard, and he began to cry.

WAY better then any movie.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
On 6/27/2019 at 3:52 AM, Pierry Louys said:

She is evil jehehe

LOL power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, and kinky power corrupts kink...ily?

She will have her day of karma. I wonder what would happen if she did some if that to a girl that got turned on by diapers, spankings and public humiliation etc.? I like this story so far.

Someone here needs some time in a playpen shaking rattles and snuggling soft baby dollies and their own highchair for being fed babystuffs by their giant robot nanny and a crib for their sleepy times and a stroller for then to get their walkies out and about *nodsnods* :)

On 6/28/2019 at 7:51 PM, Guilend said:

She will have her day of karma. I wonder what would happen if she did some if that to a girl that got turned on by diapers, spankings and public humiliation etc.? I like this story so far.

I imagine at least some are, given how many she's probably messed with

On 6/28/2019 at 11:16 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Someone here needs some time in a playpen shaking rattles and snuggling soft baby dollies and their own highchair for being fed babystuffs by their giant robot nanny and a crib for their sleepy times and a stroller for then to get their walkies out and about *nodsnods* :)

Definitly! She needs her commupance, and someone to raise her right! :p

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I imagine at least some are, given how many she's probably messed with

Definitly! She needs her commupance, and someone to raise her right! :p

Sorry I was talking bouts me :) but maybe if I could ever end up where I should be we could have playdates and shake some rattles in our baby mittens but where then leaves Godzilla?

The karma just continues to build. It’s kind of like filling a giant balloon with poop. It’s going to fill until the balloon bursts and when it does the shit will literally hit the fan. I don’t have any more likes for today or I would have gladly given it one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1
On 7/3/2019 at 4:22 PM, CDfm said:

The karma just continues to build. It’s kind of like filling a giant balloon with poop. It’s going to fill until the balloon bursts and when it does the shit will literally hit the fan. I don’t have any more likes for today or I would have gladly given it one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thank you! And yes, if that is how the book works, she is building quite the debt.

Morgan was stunned. There, right in front of her, directly in view in her stopped stroller, was what she was looking for. It wasn't hidden, it wasn't even subtle, it was right in a store window. There was a set of mannequins, all adult sized, and all wearing thick adult diapers. She had never seen anything like it. One was bare except for the diaper, while others were in skirts and onesies, and another was in full bondage gear. The entire set up was built on the theme, with adult sized cribs, a high chair , and a changing table, all with mannequins using them, and all surrounded by piles of diapers. It was way too easy.

Except that it wasn't. Morgan reached down to undo the belt, and found it locked.

She looked at the couple that had put her in her tiny, mobile prison, and pointed at the display.

The woman came over, looked at where she was pointing, and bent down in front of her. Morgan almost cried in relief, thinking she'd be let go, but instead she rubbed her head. "That's right sweetie. They are all big babies like you."

"What was that?" the man asked.

"She thought she recognized herself in the mannequins."

"Awww that is so cute!"

The stroller turned and went down the road, leaving Morgan desperately pointed at the bizarre store. They didn't stop, and the sun sank lower into the sky.

Ryan couldn't believe his eyes. There was the dress. It was right in a store window, and even seemed to be on a male mannequin.

"I need to get off!" he said.

"Alright sweetie, just hit the button."

Ryan stood up slightly. As soon as his bottom left the man's lap, he felt a hand smack him hard on the bottom and begin rubbing. He tried to ignore it as he hit the button and sat back down on the man's lap. The driver reached around and began rubbing him again.

"So are you going to give me a good bye kiss?" he asked.

"I..."

"Come on, especially since I did such a nice favour to you by letting you ride for free and sit on my lap."

"Err..." a few of the others behind him spoke out in agreement with the driver. Ryan knew from experience that, in Anna's magic, denying these things would lead to far worse scenarios.

"Ok," he pursed his lips.

When we was expected a pec, he got far, far more. The man squeezed Ryan tightly as he pressed his lips into him. He kissed him all over his face and neck while gripping his backside. Ryan imagined it was someone else and waited for it to end. 

The bus didn't stop. "Wait, I thought you said you'd stop?" Ryan pleaded, hating how desperate he sounded. 

"Not now, it isn't a stop yet. We still have half a kilometer before I let you off." He continued to pepper Ryan's cheeks and the back of his head with kisses.

Ryan groaned, and his stomach rumbled ominously.

Anna laughed to herself as she watched his bottom wiggle. Diapered, in a tight onesie, and being lead on a leash and harness, the blond boy struggled to keep up as the padding forced him to waddle, and occasionally reached back to rub his sore butt. The resulting sight was one of Anna's all time favorites. She eagerly wanted to run up and grab his padded rear herself, but she comforted herself by remembering she would soon have both Ryan's and Morgan's diapered behinds to play with later.

"Keep up!" the woman shouted, pulling on the leash. He stumbled forward, giving Anna another perfect view of him bent over at the waist, then the woman spanked him hard, causing him to yelp and stand up.

The woman stopped at a bench, sat the boy on her lap, and fed him a bottle. This gave Anna a chance to admire one of her next favorite sights- the face of a blushing submissive, wanting desperately to be out but having no alternative but to play along. He sucked thirstily, then found the bottle replaced by a pacifier as he was stood on his feet again.

Anna went back to admiring him him from behind. However, she decided there was one thing missing, one thing that would make the sight of his rear even more adorable. She took out her book.

The boy squealed, moaned and stuck his bottom out as Anna heard a loud braapppt. The back of his diaper inflated, first with air pushing, then as solid material filled it. The woman leading him didn't seem to notice, and he was dragged, in an even more exaggerated waddle now, as the bulging back of his diapers swayed back and forth behind him. He put his hand on the back of the diaper to desperately, and pointlessly, try to stop the flow. Soon he was a crying, stinking mess, and Anna didn't even mind as the smell came back to her, knowing the thought of it weighed more heavily on the boy's mind then the smell did on her nose.

She kept following as the strange couple made their way downtown. The boy would get his change, of course- another of Anna's favorite sights- but not until there was a big enough crowed for it.

Ryan finally made it to the store. He was panting from running. The dress was still there, under a sign that read "Flowers and Kisses Boutique- Dresses, Lingerie, and Pretty Things." He went inside, and the store matched its name. Everything inside was almost bizarrely effeminate, with flowers painted on the walls and racks of dresses and skirts.

"Hi! I need that dress!" he said.

"Well hello there little one. I'd be happy to get that for you. What size are you?" The clerk, a tall, elderly woman, said.

"Uhhh, its not for me! That one will do!"

She chuckled. "Funny, and it just happens to be your size. Don't worry, I know some little boys like you like dresses. And diapers, it seem. Just admit its for you, and I'll get it."

"Alright," he said. "Its for me. Can I please have that dress!"

"Sure thing princess. That will be $230."

Ryan opened the sheet of paper. A pile of bills appeared. "Here!" he said, handing it over.

She counted them, then shook her head. "Now now, don't be silly. There is only $130 here. Have trouble counting?"

"I..." Ryan looked at the paper, but there was no more money. What was the game here?

"I'll tell you what, we can work out a deal."

'Uh oh,' Ryan thought.

She handed him a bucket of felt roses and flowers. "We need to raise interest for our business. So, go outside, and offer passerbyers a flower and a kiss." 

"What?!" Ryan shouted.

"A flower and a kiss. Its the name of our store. I'll give you $10 off for each one."

Ryan gritted his teeth. He looked outside and the people passing, then at the dress, then at the woman. He took the basked of flowers.

The stroller was stopped. The couple were talking to another couple.

Morgan tried to hear what they were saying and turned. To her surprise, she turned easily, and didn't feel the belt stopping her. She looked down, and saw it was undone.

Slowly, she raised herself from the seat. She crouched down and tip toed around the back of the stroller. The man behind her reached toward her, staring pleadingly.

Morgan groaned. She reached to his belt and began to struggle with it. She pulled and tore, but it wouldn't budge. She looked back up at the couple, and they seemed to be wrapping up the conversation. She went back to the belt, but it wouldn't open. 

The couple was saying their goodbyes. Moran put her hands up helplessly and mouthed 'sorry,' then began to walked. The man moaned and shouted, and Morgan began to run as the couple saw her.

"Hey!  Come back here!" the woman shouted. 

"Someone stop that baby!" the man shouted, chasing her. Morgan dodged people reaching for her, and kept running.

Her stomach cramped. She doubled over and stopped, squeezing tightly to stop herself from messing. She heard footsteps, and saw the man was right behind her, and kept running.

She managed to put some distance between them, groaning the entire way as her stomach complained. She turned a corner, then another, and was convinced she lost him. Better yet, she was right by the store from before, and walked into it. It was clearly a kink store- bondage gear and outfits hung everywhere, and the front section was dominated by adult sized, infantile clothes.

"Hello," she said to the clerk, a young man. "I need diapers." As she said it, her stomach complained again, and a loud fart came out.

"Yes it certainly seems so," he laughed.

"No, I mean, I need to buy diapers."

"Why? Did you run out?"

"NO!" she shouted. "I don't NEED diapers, I need to buy diapers, for, uhhh... someone else."

"So you're saying you don't wear diapers?"

"Of course not!" she said.

He raised his eyebrows and looked down at her. "You lying to me?"

"I mean, I am NOW, but I don't normally, and I don't need them. I don't use them."

"Right," he said, and Morgan could hear the disbelief in his voice. "So you aren't about to mess that pamper you're in right now?"

"OF COURSE NO..." Morgan was cut off as her stomach rumbled and she farted again.

He put his hands on his hips. "Are you lying to me?"

"No I'm... Please, just give me the diapers."

To her surprise, he reached toward her and grabbed her wrist. He lifted it up roughly, and the jolt brought more sounds out of her and into her diaper.

"What are you doing?"

"What I always do with lying little submissives," he said. He pulled her over his lap.

"No! Please! I'm not a liar!" she struggled. Of course, as she should have known from Anna's games, he appeared impossibly strong.

"You lied about wearing a diaper. How silly of you, I could just look at you and see it."

"I'm sorry! No please!"

SMACK! the sound rang out, and Morgan whined. She hung helplessly, knowing from experience there was no escape as he peppered her backside with hard smacks.

Worse still, her stomach was grumbling worse then before. The knee grinding into her stomach turned it, and the shock of each spank put her closer and closer to messing. She squeezed hard, concentrating on not humiliating herself further.

The spanking continued, and she began to ache again. Each jolt drag tears from her. "Please," she said, "I'm sorry, don't make me, I'm going to... If you keep doing that..."

He ignored her and kept going.

"Please, your going to make me... no! Please nooooo!"" she said, as she felt her bottom finally open up. Soon the all to familiar feeling of being spanked was replaced by the even more familiar feeling of her messing her own diaper. She didn't even bother trying to stop it anymore. She hung on his knee sobbing in humiliation and pain .

"Well, that answers that question poopy girl," he said, rubbing her behind. Morgan moaned. "Phew! You really are a stinky butt! That just hit me. Well, it seems there is another lie you need a spanking for, then we will definitely see about getting more diapers for you."

Anna watched from behind the crowed. She sat on a chair on a dais that gave her a good view over their heads. The boy from earlier was lying on stone bench, now a changing table, that decorated the main shopping strip. He used his hands to cover his face, streaked with tears, but had them brushed aside by the woman who now considered him effectively her property.

"That is enough Alex, I said no hiding," she said. She untaped his diaper, revealing the mess to the crowed, and began wiping him down.

The boy squirmed helplessly, and, in Anna's mind, wonderfully. There were few things she enjoyed seeing more then a squirming submissive, blushing at a situation they know they can't get out of as their doms' revel in their pain. She was getting a lot of her favorite sights from this game, and even more from the videos she had of her own submissive's 'games.' This was turning out to be another great day.

His bright red, smacked bottom soon became visible under the muck as he was wiped clean, then covered again with white powder, and finally taped into his diaper and clipped into his onesie.

"Now," the woman said. "Did you learn your lesson?"

The boy nodded.

"No more complaining and arguing? You accept your new role?"

He nodded again.

"And what are you?" she said, taking his pacifier out.

"A baby," he said.

"And what else?"

"Your diaper slave," he said, blushing and looking away.

"Good boy," she stood him up. "Now lets see if we can get you more clothes." She dragged him into a mall.

Anna sighed. That had been one of her favorites so far. From his perspective, the woman would go back and forth between seeming to think he was an actual baby, and reinforcing he was and adult and her slave. It meant constant humiliations for the boy with a particularly mean 'mommy'. How long would she keep him like that? Was a month enough? Maybe two. Yes, Anna decided, since it was a particularly harsh circumstance, two would be enough to teach him a lesson for.... what was it he did again? Didn't matter now. She turned to see his bottom waddling away, holding onto his leash with one hand and his own soiled diaper with the other. Such a cute sight. She laughed to herself, then wrote in her book again again, and watched as he doubled over.

"Again!? I JUST changed you!" his dom shouted. The boy lost balanced and had to crawl beside her as Anna walked away. He'd definitely learn his lesson for whatever it was he had done. Anna would have to make sure the woman posted pictures of the boy online so other's could enjoy them as well. Anna would enjoy them, at least. She made a note of it in her book.

Her "Karma" book was nearing its end. She decided to go to the store to see if they had another again.

"Here' your rose, sir," Ryan said to the taller man.

"And my kiss?"

Ryan shivered, closed his eyes, leaned in and kissed him. He then went back inside. 

"That is ten flowers and ten kisses! Can I have my dress now?" he asked.

"Of course sweetie! And what a good little girl you were."

"Little BOY!" he shouted. "I mean, man! I'm a grown man."

She patted his head. "Of course you are. That is why you are in diapers."

"I don't actually need them!" he said.

"Really?" she sniffed the air. "That smell says otherwise."

"What...EEEP!" Ryan screamed, and burst into tears. She was right, of course. He didn't know when it had happened, but the lack of weight in his stomach, and the increased weight in his diaper, told the story all to well.

"Aww don't cry sweetie," she said, hugging him and patting his diaper. "It's allright. I know little ones like you sometimes need extra protection. Nothing to be ashamed of."

Despite himself, Ryan nodded.

"Now, here is your pretty princess dress, and for such a pretty princess too!" she said. Ryan blushed.

"Than... thank you," he said.

"That's alright. Now, do you have a kiss for me?" she asked. Ryan sighed and kissed her. Was the day just going to be him kissing strangers? Was that Anna's idea of fun?

He left the store, opened up the sheet, and groaned. Of course, exactly the type of joke Anna would make.

"Ten felt roses," the letter read. Ryan looked down the street in each direction, trying to find the people he had given them too. What sorts of things would they ask for to get them back? Ryan could only imagine as he waddled, trying to ignore the sticky mess sliding around in his diaper.

Morgan finally left the store. A cab passed by and she waved at it. It came to the side and the driver opened the door, stopped, sniffed, looked at her, then closed the door and drove off. Morgan screamed in frustration and stamped her feet.

She looked at the letter. "The forgiveness of the guy you abandoned in the stroller," it read, and Morgan screamed again.

Ryan walked home, moping, and arms full of various objects. Dresses, flowers, frilly skirts, plugs, paddles, tutus, small cages, leashes and bondage gear... each one had been its own humiliating story to get. It was close to dark, but he knew he'd make it in time, so he waddled slowly home. He looked ahead and saw Morgan walking ahead, and ran to catch up.

"Can we..." he began.

"Walk together so neither of us gets spanked? Yes," Morgan said.

"What did you get?"

"Oh you know, adult sized diapers, gags shaped like pacifiers, laxatives, a shirt that says 'stinky baby,' abstract emotions and the approval and freedom of a stranger who I think still hates me... normal things. You?"

"All the pretty things a girl would want. Except I honestly don't think any actual girl would want these things. Then a bunch of bondage stuff."

"It always amazes me how many things come in that particular shade of pink." 

"I know eh?"

"Well hello my stinkies!" they heard Anna shout. She came up behind them and put her arms around their shoulders. "I can see you were both successful in your missions. How did it go?"

"Fine," they both said, and Anna laughed.

"I thought so. Well, I had fun too. Unfortunately, didn't find exactly what I was looking for in the end and can't seem to conjure it, but that's alright." She paused, then switched topics. "Of course you happen to come in together so no one gets spanked. Pure coincidence, right?'

"I..." Ryan began, and Morgan began her own excuse.

Anna laughed again and waved them off. "That's ok. No spankings, and no hooks for anyone. Just diaper changes and locking cribs. Isn't that fun!"

They both nodded.

The trio made it to the town house, and Anna unlocked the door. The two diapered submissive walked in to see changing mats already on the ground, and lay on them.

Anna snapped her fingers, and the usual magic took over. The diapers were untapped, and wipes cleaned the two down. They lay still, used to the process, until they were cleaned and powdered. Then, to their surprise, both the used diapers hovered in front of them.

Anna snapped her fingers again, and the two diapers moved side to side, switching places. The submissiveness squealed.

"What's going on?" Ryan shouted as Morgan simultaneously said "You can't! Please!"

"Oh I can, and you know exactly what is going on," Anna said. She then spoke in a teaching voice. "You two need to learn to read the fine print. I said you'd both get your diapers changed, not that I'd give you new, clean diapers. That is exactly what is happening now. No complaining!"

The pacifiers filled their mouths and turned their complaints into wordless whining as both diapers opened in front of them, and were moved under their bottoms.  Their legs were held in the air by a invisible force, leaving no way to escape.

"Two changed diapers, each baby changed into the other baby's. See this as a way to learn more about each other." Both of them glared as their eyes teared. "Now, to bed, and you'll get clean diapers tomorrow. See? That is a promise for fresh ones, not what I said earlier." She bent over, kissed each on the head, took them by the hand, and dragged them along to their bedroom.

• Like 3

Oh no that’s pretty disgusting. Being in a poppy diaper is bad enough but being put into someone else’s poppy diaper is beyond horrible. I didn’t expect their shopping trip was going to be very pleasant but honestly didn’t think it could get that bad. I am looking forward to reading more. I was happy to give this a like. 

On 7/7/2019 at 4:28 PM, CDfm said:

Oh no that’s pretty disgusting. Being in a poppy diaper is bad enough but being put into someone else’s poppy diaper is beyond horrible. I didn’t expect their shopping trip was going to be very pleasant but honestly didn’t think it could get that bad. I am looking forward to reading more. I was happy to give this a like. 

It is pretty disgusting :/ also one of the most requested scenarios I see in stories though lol. And yes, Anna is basically getting bored with normal sadism and is getting worse and worse. Thanks for the like!

On 7/7/2019 at 5:54 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:lol: 

1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

It is pretty disgusting :/ also one of the most requested scenarios I see in stories though lol. And yes, Anna is basically getting bored with normal sadism and is getting worse and worse. Thanks for the like!

:lol: 

nine out of ten ABAlexes like being turned into squirrels yes/no/penguins?

On 7/9/2019 at 1:24 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

nine out of ten ABAlexes like being turned into squirrels yes/no/penguins?

ABAlexs like to be turned into squirrels, penguins, puppies, kittens, or skunks. Don't let them say otherwise, if they deny it, they are lying.

3 hours ago, ABAlex said:

ABAlexs like to be turned into squirrels, penguins, puppies, kittens, or skunks. Don't let them say otherwise, if they deny it, they are lying.

ya!y *zaps you wifs a wand of baby polymorphs you into a squirrel/penguin/puppy/kitten/skunk hybrid wifs maximum babyishness and cutenesses *nodsnods* :)

On 7/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

ya!y *zaps you wifs a wand of baby polymorphs you into a squirrel/penguin/puppy/kitten/skunk hybrid wifs maximum babyishness and cutenesses *nodsnods* :)

LOL aww thanks :) :p