LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anna shuffled around the piles of books lining the walls and shelves. "Introduction to Wicca," "Witchcraft", "Malleus Maleficarum,"- all themed to match the odd little shop, full of incense and stones, skulls and bones. A lot of nonsense, as far as Anna was concerned.

"Can I help you find something," the clerk asked. She had long, ragged dark hair that blended into her black clothes, and wore dozens of metal pendants.

Anna looked at her. "Yes, its said online you sold journals here?"

The woman smiled. "Yes, of a type. Here, let me show you."

She bent over and opened up a drawer. Inside were leather bound books with brightly coloured titles. "Travel," "New Worlds", "Karma," "Spirit." Anna tried not to roll her eyes at the hipster names the journals always had. She had picked up the hobby of writing daily a few months ago, and had since gone through a few such books, though they were ususally from more normal book stores.

"Thanks, I'll take er... Karma," she said.

The woman smiled again. "Good choice. But be warned, with great power, comes great responsibility. Karma strikes both ways." 

"Thanks uncle Ben. Now how do I pay?"

Anna was outside the store a moment later.

"Hey there sweetheart," a deep voice said.

Anna stopped and turned around to see a blond haired and a medium build. She shuddered. "Ugg, I told you to leave me alone Ryan."

"Awww sweetie why so upset? I'm just wanna be friends with my little girl." He put a hand on her shoulder.

She knocked it off. "No, your a pervert. Leave me alone or I'll call the cops?"

"And what? I'll deny it. 'Sides, you sure loved it when we were dating."

"We went on two dates then I found out you were already sleeping with someone." That had been one of the worst episodes of her life. He seemed so friendly when they first met, then got worse once they were out. At the second date another woman came in screaming wanting to know why she was out with her boyfriend. 

"You still loved it." He grabbed her by the waist and leaned in close. "Awww, whats wrong? Need a kiss?" He began to make kissy faces at her.

"LET ME GO!" she screamed, and slapped him.

He laughed. "Fiesty.  Alright, I can see its your time of the month. I'll come back next week."

"Asshole!"

He winked, and as he passed by her, he reached around her and spanked her hard.

"Hey! How dare you... What are you..." He only laughed as she screamed after him.

Anna stopped her foot. The horrible, awful man! She had just gotten over him too.

She breathed heavily to calm herself. This is why she started writing in the first place. She got out the journal and began writing.

"Today, Ryan grabbed me. I wish someone would do the same to him. I want someone bigger to him to come up and call him a little girl. Grab him, call him demeaning names, kiss him and spank him and make him feel as awful as he makes others feel."

She felt better having just written it. She began to walk back down the sidewalk toward her home. It was a cool day, but the sun was out, and she was enjoying the weather while it lasted.

She heard a yelp coming from across the street. She looked across it to see Ryan, with his eyes wide open, staring at a man a head taller then him.

"Whats the matter sweetheart? I just want to be friends with my little girl," the man said in a gruff voice.

"What? I'm, not... LET ME GO! Hey!"

The giant man picked Ryan up and kissed him on the cheek. "Wow, feisty," he said. "Must be your time of the month. I'll come back next week." He spanked Ryan hard enough to make him shout, then walked away, leaving a stunned Ryan staring after him.

Anna couldn't believe her eyes. Had she made that happen? It couldn't be.

But... could that just be a coincidence? She had never seen a man that size before, and she had never seen Ryan mistaken for a girl. The entire scenario was weird... aside from Ryan, who would behave like that to a random stranger in public? They weren't even at a bar or anything.

She had to test it. Ryan was walking quickly. She opened the book.

"Ryan will trip... now."

As she wrote it, a rock appeared under Ryan's foot, and he stumbled to the ground. He kicked the rock angrily, and began to get back up. How far could she push it?

"He will trip again, and his pants will tear and fall. Underneath he will have pink underwear. He won't be able to hold his pants up."

As he was getting up, he stumbled again. His pants opened and fell to his knees.

"God dammit!" he said. His anger turned to shock when he saw his underwear- pink, small, and lacy, they so clashed with what he normally wore that he seemed unable to beleive they were there. From the distance, Anna wasn't certain if they were just briefs or actual female panties. "Where did these come from?" He said, and reached down to cover them.

"Ryan will step on a rake and it will fly up and hit him."

A rake, seemingly out of no where, smacked into his face.

"He will turn around and there will be another one there, then another, and another," she wrote, taking a line from the Simpsons.

She burst out laughing as Ryan repeatedly hit himself in the head and stumbled backwards. "This is impossible," she said, looking at the book. However, she saw it in front of her. It had to be true.

She noticed another woman behind Ryan giggling, and Ryan turned to her red faced and tried to rush down the road, but stumbled with his pants around his legs and fell to the ground. That gave Anna another idea.

"A crowd of people notice, including Ryan's friends, and begin laughing and commenting on his underwear."

Ryan attracted a crowd as he walked down the street, struggling to hold his pants up. "Ryan will fall, end up stuck with his butt in the air, and get spanked."

She burst out laughing harder as she saw exactly that unfold. She looked down at the book.

"This is going to be fun," she said to herself.

Anna was soon in her apartment alternating between pacing and dancing. She had found a magic book somehow. She was able to control... what, exactly? Almost anything, it seemed. What should she do? How did the magic work? It said Karma, so it made sense she could get revenge... wait, was that what karma was? Could she give herself things.

She thought for a moment. "I might as well try," she told herself.

"I want a million dollars," she wrote, and waited. She looked around, expecting to see money somewhere, but nothing happened. She had a thought. She sat at her computer, turned it on, and checked her bank account. Her eyes went wide.

There, in plain black and white, was the number "$1,000,000," written exactly like that.

"I want another million." Before her eyes, the number doubled. She screamed in delight. She stood up and fell to her bed, clutching the book to her chest and laughing.

How could this be real? Should she check back at the store? No, she thought. If they found out it was real, they might want it back. She studied the book. It was hers.

"I don't want to have to go to work for the next month."

Her phone buzzed. She picked it up. "Hello Anna. The product you created at work the other day paid of well, and we decided to give you the next month off. I know it seems an odd decision, but for some reason it feels right. -Albert Herald."

She leaned back in her chair laughing. Her mind swarmed with thoughts of what she was going to do. A new house? A pool?

She looked at the title. "Karma." What did that mean? Was it just a random title? The first thing made sense, Ryan had it coming, but the others?

She smiled to herself. The primary motivation must be to give people their comeuppance, she decided. But it wouldn't hurt to give herself some things along the way. After all, how could she have enough time to do her new job unless she had money?

She opened the book and began to write. "Tomorrow, Ryan will..."

Ryan woke up the next day shaking. He had a rough night full of humiliating dreams. He had been repeatedly mistaken for a girl, left naked in public, grabbed and harassed... It was all from that odd incident on the sidewalk. What could it mean?

He got up, showered, and began to get ready for work. He dried off, looked in the mirror, and gasped.

Had his hair gotten longer? It was touching his shoulders! He had never grown it out that far before but there it was. Some kind of bizarre hair only growth spurt?

Confused, he shook his head, went to his closet and began to get dressed. He made sure he had normal underwear this time, along with his regular jeans and shirt. He packed a bag with the shirt he had to wear in the cafe he worked at, ate breakfast quickly, and left. As he exited the door he noticed something. He hadn't shaved that morning, but his face was smoother then it ever had been.

Anna was standing across the street from his door. She saw him walking out, and confirmed to herself that everything had worked. Longer hair, clean shaven, and ready for a new game.

She began to write.

A woman was walking toward Ryan. She was one of a few people he had passed, but she definitely stood out. He had to do a double take when he saw her.

She was tall, well built, and with long blond hair. However, it wasn't her appearance that caught Ryan's attention, but her clothes. 

She was dressed head to two in in one of the most eye catching outfits he had seen. Her dress was a vibrant pink, with frilled bands going over her shoulders and a skirt that flared out to the sides, ending half way down her thighs. A white shit was under her dress, but rather then just cover her up more, it drew more attention, with ruffled shoulder cuffs and a heard shaped hole over her chest. Below her skirt long white stockings that were tied at her knees with red bows and shinning, healed shoes. Finally, her hair was tied into pigtails with heart shaped bows.

Ryan tried to place the dress. Was she cosplaying as an anime character? Was this a lolita dress? Had she come from a comic con?

His thoughts were interrupted as she stopped close in front of him, noticed a coin on the ground, and bent to pick it up. Her skirt flared up, exposing ruffled lacy underwear. Ryan couldn't control himself, he took his phone out and, while she was looking away, took a picture.

She stood up when the flash went off. Ryan cursed himself for forgetting.

"What was that? she said.

Ryan decided to keep going, hoping confidence would win. "Just admiring your underwear, sweetheart. Almost pretty enough to touch."

"Excuse me?" she said.

"Well you were bending over and your pretty ass was out, so i figured I'd snap a picture. Such a cute little girl like you needs to be remembered." He reached out to hold her shoulder, and she knocked his hand away.

"I'm taller then you, shrimp. Don't test me," she said.

"Ok ok, don't get feisty. I'm sorry sweetheart." He began walking passed her.

She rolled her eyes and continued on. Ryan kept watching as she passed, and saw her skirt bouncing, exposing more of her thighs with each step, stopping just short of her underwear. Almost instinctively, he reached over and pinched her beneath her skirt, then started walking as quickly as he cloud.

He stopped walking as he was pulled backward. With speed that shocked Ryan, she grabbed his wrist and yanked him back. "That does it!" she shouted. "I am dressed for a display of the costumes at the store I design at. Its my JOB, not permission to grab me." She began twisting his wrist backward until he shouted.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he screamed, tears forming.

"Oh no you are not, not yet. Lets she how you like it," she turned his wrist again, this time leaving him bent over a wooden bench with his hand behind his back. She reached foward and undid his belt.

"What are you doing?"

"First I'm going to show you how it feels to have your underwear exposed and grabbed in public. Then I am going to do what someone should have done to you years ago."

She pulled down his pants. Ryan saw a flash and noticed as crowd of people taking pictures of his underwear.

"Nice panties bro!" someone shouted, and Ryan looked back to once again see his underwear replaced, this time with silken white panties decorated with little red hearts.

"How!? Those aren't mine!" he said.

"Yeah right," said the woman who had grabbed him. "Almost pretty enough to touch, eh?" She reached down and pinched both cheeks until he yelped.

"Now, to make sure you've learned you're lesson..." She reached her hand up into the hair, palm down.

Ryan's eyes went wide. She was about to deliver a spanking, and not a light one. Here? Now? How could this be happening to him? He struggled but couldn't break her grasp. "No, please don't," he begged.

"Don't what?" she asked, savouring the moment.

"Don't spank me," he replied.

"Awww does the the little boy not want spankings? Too bad," she brought her hand down with immense force on Ryan's exposed underwear, and he shouted. She began spanking him again and again as the crowd watching grew and laughed. The loud smacks echoed down the street, and Ryan noticed more and more people coming to see.

Why would no one step in? Ryan thought. It felt so wrong.

Soon tears were forming in his eyes, and he began to sob from both the humiliation and pain. She kept spanking him as he shouted.

"Please, enough, I'm sorry," he said.

She stopped. Ryan thought he was free, then he groaned as he felt her take his belt out of its loops.

"No, not that."

"Yes, that." She lifted the belt up and hit him hard. He screamed and would have fallen if she didn't put her knee under him to hold him up. She began to talk as she spanked, punctuating each word with a loud, hard whack. "WHAT. PEOPLE. WEAR. ISN"T. PERMISSION. TO. GRAB. THEM. YOU. WILL. NOT. DO. THAT. AGAIN. UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes!" he shouted.

"Now what do you say?"

"I'm sorry," he whined.

"Good," she helped him stand up. She pointed down the street in the direction he had been heading. "Now, you are going to keep walking that direction with your pants around your knees so everyone can see what happens to naughty little boys in panties who can't keep their hands to themselves." She handed him his belt. "You may put this on when you are passed the corner and out of my sight. If you don't listen, you'll get another round. Understood?"

"But... but..."

She spanked him hard again. "UNDERSTOOD?"

"OW! Yes!"

"Then go!"

Ryan began to waddle, pants around his knees keeping him from running. He sobbed and tried to ignore the jeers and cat calls from the people who he passed. He felt more then one reach out and grab him as he want.

Finally he rounded the corner, pulled his pants up, and started running as he pulled his belt on. He ran as fast as he could, trying to stop crying, until he was sure he was passed anyone who had seen, then kept running.

He stumbled. Got up, and started running again. He wobbled. He felt as if he was walking on a rope.

He looked down, and he shouted in shock.

The reason he was having trouble running was easy to see. Why it had happened was impossible for him to figure out.

He was wearing a dress. Not just any dress, but the one the girl had been wearing. Same skirt, same socks, even had his now bizarrely long hair tied in the same pigtails. He had stumbled due to the heels now on his feet.

There was a store beside him with a display window, and he looked at his reflection in it. With his outfit, his hair, and apparently a bra under the dress, he might have mistaken himself for a girl. It even seemed like his legs had been shaven, and he was wearing make up.

He yelped. Someone had just grabbed him under his skirt. "Nice underwear, sweetie."

He whined. "How is this happening?" he asked.

Anna broke out laughing at Ryan's appearance. She couldn't have designed a better outfit if she tried. It really looked more like a costume then actual clothes. He could pass as someone cosplaying an anime character.

Ryan walked along the side walk, head down, and stumbling slightly in his heels. His face was blushing as red as the bows in his hair- and, Anna thought to herself, as red as his recently spanked bottom in its pretty panties.

Anna wasn't quite down yet. She began writing and watching.

Ryan attracted a crowed for the second time in two days. This time, however, instead of it just being people pointing and laughing- and there was plenty of that- she mixed in a crowd of men who suddenly decided Ryan was the prettiest girl they had ever seen.

"I love your dress! Its so pretty" the giant man said as he reached out.

"Let me go!" Ryan squealed, then yelped and covered his mouth, frighted by how high his voice had suddenly gotten.

"Aww sweetie, why? I'm sure a cute girl like you could use a hug."

Ryan began to run, but the heels made him stumble and he fell... right over the lap of another man sitting at a bus stop. He felt his skirts fly up, and reached down to cover his panties as people cheered and laughed behind him. He felt hands grab his now exposed cheeks, and someone commented that 'she' must have gotten a spanking.

"Hellos sweetheart," the man whose lap he was now over said. "What pretty undies! Thanks for showing them to me! You want to hang out later?" He patted Ryans bottom.

"No!" Ryan said. He pushed himself up, straitened, and tried to turn over until he was sitting. He paused a moment, and realized he had just sat down in the stranger's lap.

"Aww honey," the man said, and wrapped an arm around Ryan.

"No!" he said, and began to push up. He finally made it, and began running.

He did his best to ignore the crowds as he did. Most seemed to think he was a girl with a flamboyant sense of style, which he guessed was for the best. He could do without the catcalling, however.

He made it to the cafe. He breathed, straitened his skirt, and looked at his watch. His eyes went wide. 10:30 it read, he was two and a half hours late. "How..." he said.

THe door opened. It was Mr. McLaughlin, his boss. He sighed.

"Ryan, what are you doing?"

"I uhh..." Ryan hadn't stopped to think of an explanation, and was surprised that Mr. McLaughlin recognized him.

"Look, what you do in your private time is your own business, I don't mind, no matter how... strange. However, you have been late far too many times, and I can't have you working like that."

"What?! But!"

"No butts. Did you even bring your work clothes?"

Ryan gulped. "I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do? Anyway I can make up for it?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. He put a hand on his chin and thought. Suddenly he smiled. "Give me a second."

He went back into the store and returned a minute later he returned followed by two people. One was carrying a tray of samples, the other a stand.

"What..." 

"We are going to start a new program. People your age like this sort of thing, right? Cosplay, anime characters, cute outfits."

"I mean, some do..." Ryan tried to think if he actually knew someone who talked about it.

He handed Ryan a teddy bear. "You are going to be our new mascot to appeal to a new group! You are going to stand here in your cute outfits... and I'm sure we'll find more... flirt with anyone going by and offer free samples of our newest teas."

"What!? I can't do that! You want me here in public dressed like this?!"

"Yes. Cute cross dressed boys are thing online for some reason. You are going to be ours. Think of it- "The Sissy Cafe!" Its new branding we've been considering, and you will be our first server! With any luck, people might think your a girl, or won't care. Now, be sure to smile!" He waved his arms around as the two people who came with him set up the stand. It was a small stage with a banner reading "sissy service."

He went in, then stopped. "Oh, another thing. People will flirt with you, some might want kisses or get handsy... are you alright with that?"

Ryan was far from alright with it. However, he felt he didn't have a choice, and inwardly he felt compelled to say yes. There weren't many other jobs he could do inside the cafe, dressed as he was, and he couldn't afford not to get paid. "I... I guess so..."

"Good. It will be part of our marketing. Be sure to offer kisses!"

He went back in, leaving a dumbfounded Ryan outside. He wanted to run, or to hide. However, with the wide windows and cameras, he knew his mangers would see if he wasn't doing his job.

He had begun to attract a crowd again. He always seemed to do that now. He turned to face them. "Uh... do you want some tea... or a kiss?"

Anna savored every moment of the discussion. Ryan had bragged before about taking from the till, and now was being punished at his job. That was DEFINITELY karma.

But she wasn't done yet. Ryan had always said she was a LITTLE girl, not just a girl. She'd show him how 'little' he could feel. The teddy bear was just a beginning,  she had her own ideas of what he might look good in. 

She began to write. "As he's heading home, Ryan will get lost, and feel his bladder beginning to ache..."

This story currently is mainly focused on sissy kink, but ABDL will come up a lot more, with a heavy focus on messy diapers and embarrassment. (even more so then usual for me)

• Like 4

Great new story. I want to say that I think you have grown as a writer and your stories continue to get better with each one. I am enjoying this one to. I have been waiting for the karma to come back on Anna. You know it is getting Ryan but the warning made it seem the user would also face  karma. I still don’t have any likes to give but I will eventually get some here. I am looking forward to reading more. 

On 1/23/2019 at 2:18 AM, CDfm said:

Great new story. I want to say that I think you have grown as a writer and your stories continue to get better with each one. I am enjoying this one to. I have been waiting for the karma to come back on Anna. You know it is getting Ryan but the warning made it seem the user would also face  karma. I still don’t have any likes to give but I will eventually get some here. I am looking forward to reading more. 

thank you, and I'm glad you think so. I've been practicing! lol :)

On 1/23/2019 at 9:59 AM, sc7738 said:

Great story, Love where this is going, keep up the good work

glad you think so, there will be more soon! thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Ryan closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"Smile for the camera!"

He forced a smile as the arms around his waist sank lower and lower, finally cupping his bottom through his skirt.

"Thanks! Can we get a kiss for one?" the tall man man standing to his right said.

"Yes! I want one too!" the other stranger to his left said.

"Ummm..." Ryan remembered what he had been told. "Sure! I'd, uhh... love to."

"Just get it over with, just get it over with..." he told himself. He turned and kissed one on his cheek, then let him do the same. That done, he turned to the other and reached towards his cheek. At the last second the man turned to face him and kissed him on the lips as the camera clicked. 

"Mmmphh!" Ryan moaned as the man held him close, forcing him to bend over. He looked pleadingly at his boss, who only nodded and gave a thumbs up.

This couldn't be legal, Ryan thought. Then again, he had agreed to it all.

"Oh, one more thing. Can we get a picture with your skirt up so we can see your pretty panties?"

Ryan gasped. He looked at his boss, who again smiled and nodded.

"I uhhh..." he looked back up at his boss again, who began waving his hand in a circular fashion, as if to say "on with it.' "I guess so," Ryan sighed.

He once again had to force a smile as his skirt was hoisted up and a picture was snapped. The two men then manhandled him until he was turning away and bent over slightly, and he heard another click.

Ryan tried not to scream. Now there would not only be pictures of him kissing men while wearing a skirt, but of his pantied butt circulating online. What would happen to his reputation? His only hope was that his make up would make him unrecognizable. What shocked him more then their actions was his willingness to go through with it. The entire time he told himself he should just say no, quite, even call for help, but he felt compelled to along with everything. 

"Oh, can I ask you a favor?" the next man said.

"Sure thing, hon," inwardly he groaned at the words he had to say.

"Well, its just your so cute and all, with your teddy bear and pigtails," he continued.

'Yes..."

The man held up an oversized pacifier. "I was wondering if you could suck on this and cuddle your teddy bear for a picture? Oh, and sit in my lap."

Ryan stared with his mouth open. Why would anyone even THINK of that? Where did that thing come from?

Unfortunately, the man took his open mouth as an invitation to stick the pacifier in Ryan's mouth. Before he knew it, he had lifted Ryan into the air, sat down on a bench, and settled Ryan into his lap.

"Awww," the line said, as a terrified Ryan held on the the strange man.

Ryan squirmed, knowing he wouldn't be allowed to get up until the man got the picture he wanted, but horrified and humiliated by the new position. The man pulled him in close, and Ryan wiggled to try to get comfortable, rubbing his bottom against the man's lap. Ryan's eyes went wide as he felt something underneath him, and he forced himself to be absolutely still and tried not to think about it as the picture was taken.

"Thanks! That's all I wanted!" The man put Ryan down and ran off.

He looked at the line, then at the clock in the cafe. His shift was almost done. He waited out the last few kisses, pictures and fondles, then threw his hands up.

"Sorry guys! That's it for today! Maybe another time!"

He ran inside the cafe as quickly as possible, leaving a line of disappointed men and piles of flowers, teddy bears, and some more unsavory gifts. The plan had been to attract attention, and it had worked. Ryan's presence outside lead to a long line of fascinated men, along with some women, all wanting their time with the new sissy mascot.

"Nice outfit Ryan!"

"Cute dress girl!"

His coworkers jeered, but Mr. McLaughlin was smiling as he came in and picked up Ryan in a hug.

"You did amazing!" he said. "You have no idea how well you did. We are going to have you on more! I want you on day shifts constantly! I'm going to get a long line of outfits- you'll be in skirts, dresses, onesies- don't think I didn't notice how adorable you looked with that pacifier, they loved it!- these things pay for themselves!" He took out a touch pad and began going through outfits that matched his description. Ryan stared in horror at the line of pink skirts and ribbons, Lolita and cosplay outfits, made almost cartoonishly girlish, then became even more horrified as the outfits became more childish, with skirts replaced with onesies and rompers.

"What, no please I..." Ryan was cut off by a thick wad of cash under his nose. "What?" he said.

"That is your share of the tips. People wanted to leave you money. We took most of it, but you can have some."

Ryan grabbed the money. It was more then he'd make in a week in his regular job.

"Also, if you agree to this, we'll forgive the money you stole from the register," he winked.

"I uhhh... oh, I get it. Ok," Ryan said. He dreaded having to wear any of those outfits, or even come back to the store dressed as he was, but he felt like he had no choice.

"Good," he ruffled Ryan's hair. "Another thing. I want you to go home in whatever you wore. Where was that pacifier?" Ryan held i out, and Mr. McLauglin put it in his mouth. "Cute, and good advertising. Take as many of the gifts as you can as well. We want out customers to feel appreciated."

Soon Ryan was wandering home, arms full of flowers and teddy bears, mouth full of plastic from his pacifier. He stumbled. He still wasn't used to walking with heels.

He stopped. He had been lost in his thoughts and trying to concentrate on walking in heels, and didn't recognize the street signs around him.

"#*%!" he said. He reached for his cell phone, then remembered it had been in the pocket of his other outfit. "#*%!" he said louder.

"Hey! Don't swear little one" a random passerby said, and spanked Ryan hard enough to make him yelp.

He glared after the man. These things seem to be happening a lot, he thought. He began to wander, realizing he was lost. For once, there didn't seem to be anyone around harassing him who he could ask directions for. 

He stopped and caught his throat. His bladder ACHED. He hadn't even noticed it a minute ago, but now he could barely hold on. He tried to think of what he had drank that would make it come on this quickly, but couldn't. 

He looked around, and began to sweat. Still no one to ask directions. At this point he'd even sit in a guy's lap again, as long as they were sitting in something that would take him home.

He put his hands on his crotch. Or to the nearest bathroom.

He heard cheering coming down a street. Cheering meant people, and perhaps someone he could ask. 

Ignoring all instinct that told him to avoid crowds while cross dressed in what he thought had to be the most humiliating outfit he had ever worn, he ran towards it. A few more minutes and he'd have a lot more to worry about then just a dress.

He turned down an alleyway, then ran through an arch, and stopped.

He was somewhere he had never been before. It was an outdoor market, with shops built in two stories around a massive pedestrian square. Trees and tables were scattered through it where some people wear eating. In one corner was a stage with a banner, and a massive crowed stood around it cheering.

"Fetish, Kink and Cosplay Fashion Show!" the banner read. A girl in a short red overall skirt was on stage. She twirled around so that the skirt flew up and her panties were exposed, bringing cheers from the crowed. Another in a ruffled dress and long stockings stood behind her, waiting her turn. A tall, blond haired woman, herself in more normal pants and jeans, ran the show with a microphone, and a massive television screen broadcasted everything to the audience.

"Ohhh @#$@," Ryan said. He felt he could already tell were this was going.

"HEY! What are you doing!? You are supposed to be up there!" a fat, bald man came behind Ryan and grabbed his wrist. 

"Now, wait, what, I"

"No buts! You are late! The competition is almost over! Don't you want to win?" He pulled Ryan along, and Ryan began to drop the gifts he had been given earlier. He scrambled to grab them with his arm, and ended up dropping his money.

"NO!" he shouted. He was left with arms full of dolls, stuffed animals and flowers, and no money.

"Yes, come on!"

"No, I really have to go to the bathroom!"

"You can do that later!"

"But... OW!" Ryan was cut off with a sharp spank. "Why do people keep spanking me!?" he pleaded to the air.

"Because you are clearly naughty and irresponsible," the man said, dragging Ryan along. "You are here for the kink side? Do you have a master?"

"No I..."

"No more arguing! I'm guessing that pacifier is supposed to keep you quiet, isn't it?" another spank.

Ryan grumbled, but couldn't fight against the man's strength. Soon he was on stage in front of a cheering crowd. Ryan looked out over hundreds of heads, rows and rows of people filming, drinking, or just watching, going back to the edge of the market. Some were in kink outfits- frilly dresses, collars and cat ears, bondage gear, and more, others just looked like casual people enjoying a show. All, however, were staring at Ryan.

"And whats your name little one?" the woman with the microphone asked.

Ryan looked at her, then at the crowed, and didn't respond. A few people in the crowed, sensing his nervousness, awwwed and began to call out.

"Its ok little one! You can tell us!" someone said.

"Don't worry pretty girl, we love you!" another said.

However, all the calls did was make Ryan more embarrassed, and he backed away, folding his arms, still full of the remaining toys and flowers in front of himself. This only made the audience coo louder, which in turn made Ryan feel worse.

"Is it you can't talk with your pacifier? Is that it?" the woman asked.

Ryan swallowed and looked at her. He had forgotten that was in his mouth.

"Do you need a grown up to take it out so you can talk? Here," she reached in and removed it. "Whats your name, you adorable little girl?"

"Ryan," he said.

"Aww thats an interesting name. Why don't you twirl around and let us see your pretty panties?" she said. The audience roared their approval.

Ryan shook his head vigorously, which caused laughter, and more cheers. He realized they thought he was playing into their game. "I'm serious, I.. I... D.." Ryan stopped trying. He had never stuttered like that in his life, and the audience loved it. 

"Let me help you. I know talking in front of people is hard sometimes," the woman said. 

She lifted his skirt, and Ryan squealed. Following her instructions, he turned around as the audience cheered.

"Wait a minute, that's a guy!" someone shouted.

The entire audience burst out laughing.

"He's a sissy! Look at him!"

More laughing. Ryan felt tears forming in his eyes, which only added to it.

"Awww is the poor sissy about to cry?" the woman said into the microphone, and more laughed.

"STOP! Yo.. you're b.. being mean!" Ryan shouted. Shocked, he put his hand on his mouth. His voice, which now came out high and stuttered, only encouraged them. He wondered what was happening to his voice. Was it nervousness? 

"Its ok, we love pretty little sissies here. I don't think anyone would have been able to tell you were a guy. You're so cute!" She pinched his cheeks.

"Wait!" Someone shouted. A man in a suit ran on stage. "That sissy submissive hasn't paid the entrance fee!"

"Oh is that so?" the woman said.

"I...."

"He left money on the ground which we assumed was meant to be, so we took it," Ryan swore inwardly "but he never approached us first."

"Well I'm sure he did it knowing the rules. Isn't that right, everyone?" there was more laughing and cheering of approval.

"What?" Ryan asked. Ryan tried to pull away.

The woman covered the microphone, leaned into Ryan and whispered. "I have to tell you, I know you did this as part of your act, and people are loving it. We get a lot of kink submissives here and they really clean up. Just keep playing along, and don't struggle too hard. If its too much, use the safety word."

"Wha.. whats a safety word?" Ryan said, but she didn't hear.

She then spoke to the microphone. "Don't be silly. Every sub entering knows that not following the rules means a twenty spanks." 

"What!? I..." Ryan was cut off as he was forcibly bent over and his skirt lifted up.

"OW!" he shouted. The woman had got a paddle, he had no idea where from, and spanked him.

Ryan struggled as hard as he could to break her grasp, but she wouldn't budge. Worse still, she seemed to take it as part of his 'act', and only spanked him harder. The audience loved it, as each loud, microphoned spank brought more cheers and laughter.

SMACK SMACK SMACK! By the third spank Ryan felt tears coming, and by the fifth he was crying outright. He couldn't believe it. He had felt worse pain before without crying, but now, at the end of this bizzare, horrible day, he broke down almost instantly. 

"Aww the sissy's crying!" Someone jeered. Another spank made him shout.

Ryan had never felt more humiliated. Nothing made sense. He'd have thought it was an odd dream if it weren't for the mounting pain. Here he was, getting spanked on a stage, wearing a bizarre dress and sucking a pacifier as a crowed laughed louder and louder at him. Was he being punished? Was this some weird hell? He pushed himself up, screaming in pain, and was held down by the arm pushing lightly against his back. Soon the pain was too much and he gave up trying. Worse still, he felt his bladder reach its limit, and the knee now grinding into his groin made it all the worse.

"Now little one, that was twenty, but I think you need five more for struggling, don't you?" the woman asked. Ryan shook his head, but the audience cheered yes.

"Lets all count, shall we?"

"ONE!" SMACK. Ryan was sobbing harder then he had in decades.

"TWO!" SMACK. His bladder was aching, and about to burst.

"THREE!" SMACK. The pain was now unbearable, worse then any he could remember having.

"FOUR!" SMACK. It seemed every time he thought he had reached the most humiliation he could ever feel, something proved him wrong.

"FIVE!" SMACK. And with the last spank, with almost perfect timing, Ryan felt his bladder burst.

"Noooo," he sobbed.

The woman, realizing what was going on, stood the sobbing Ryan up. The laughter and cheers stopped as they realized what was happening, then reached a fever pitch. 

Ryan put his hands down to his groin to stop it but couldn't. He tried to stem the flow but it kept coming, and he realized he was making matters worse by doing a childish potty dance on the stage. Defeated, he merely stood still in his own puddle as he finished. At the last moment he thought he could have just ran off stage, but it was too late.

"Well well well," the woman said. "It seems a certain little SOMEONE has been extra naughty. Did you have another secret to tell us?"

Ryan looked at her and shook her head.

She lifted his skirt, revealing soaked panties. "I don't think you were supposed to be wearing these panties, were you?"

"What?" Ryan said.

She tisked. "I should have known from the pacifier, we have a misbehaved subby here. A little ABDL sissy pretending to be something she is not."

"What does ABDL mean?!" Ryan whimpered.

"As if you don't know," she turned to the side of the stage. "Bill, get this baby her diaper. She's been lying about her potty training."

"What!? NO!" Ryan tried to pull away, but was held in place by the woman. The audience cheered again and laughed at his panic.

"Brilliant by the way," the woman whispered to him. "But next time tell me if you are going to do that? I got some on my knee."

"I..." Ryan was at a loss for words as a man came running on stage, carrying a giant diaper and a bottle of powder. Ryan felt himself lifted onto the air and lay down on a table. He was held down by the wrists and feet as the woman lifted his soaked skirt to his chest and removed his panties.

"No, no no no please don't diaper me! I don't want to wear a diaper!" he said, but was shushed.

He looked in horror as the diaper, a giant white garment with "Princess" written in pink on it, was opened up in front of him. Worse still, he could see the television's screen filming as if from right over him, bringing his wide screen, HD humiliation to everyone.

The diaper was lain beneath him, and he was covered with powder. Then the front panel was lifted on and tapped securely. He was stood up again, still being held by his wrists, and his skirt was lifted to expose his humiliation to the approving roar of the audience.

"What kind of show is this?" he asked the woman.

"Oh you know. A mix of sexual kinks, like the banner said. Mainly submissives trying to look cute. You knew that, I think you managed to fit both perfectly."

Ryan didn't want to respond. He felt it was worse at this point to admit it was all a mistake.

Ryan, now waddling from his diaper and staggering from his heels, was lead off the stage into the cheering audience. Once again he was surrounded by people wanting to take pictures with him, hugging him and asking for kisses. He felt a constant stream of hands reaching down beneath his skirt, grabbing and spanking his diapered behind, and realized if he fought back he'd expose everything he did before as a real accident, not an act. Torn between two evils, he did his best to play along, which only encouraged them more. 

The rest of the show wore on, but it seemed to have reached is climax with Ryan's 'performance'. The next person on stage was a woman in bondage gear who earned some cat calls, and another was one in what Ryan thought must be an anime cosplay dress, with cat ears and a tail, who got lead on stage by a leash and collar. However, none of them got the loud cheers and laughter Ryan's humiliting ordeal had earned him.

The person who had brought his diaper to him, Bill, lead him by the hand through the crowed.

"Where are we going?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, one of the restaurants has a special seat reserved for you to watch the rest. Don't worry, you'll have an excellent view," he winked.

"I uhh..." the man either couldn't hear Ryan or ignored him, and he stopped complaining.

He gasped. The 'special seat' was a gigantic high chair, where Ryan hoisted and forced in. The table was pushed in front of him. 

"Some of the restaurants liked your performance, and since you are likely to win or at least go viral," Ryan swore under his breath, "they want videos of you eating their food."

"I'm not hungry," Ryan said. His stomach took that moment to grumble, exposing his lie.

"Uh huh. You're cute when you pretend not to love this. Come on," he waved to a line of people, and the first approached Ryan.

The first bite was a green curry, Ryan wasn't sure what it was. He was forcibly spoon fed dish after dish between gulps of milk from a plastic bottle. The show went on in front of him, and he even saw another contestant lift her skirt to show a diaper, but just from the reaction he realized he was bound to win. 

What would that mean? He wondered. Was this publicized anywhere?

An extra spicy spoonful cut off his train of thought as he gagged.

"Awww, baby not like spicy food? Try this,"another spoonful, this time more bland, was forced into his mouth. However, his tounge was still burned, and he could barely taste it.

His stomach groaned, and he gasped. He was cramping horribly. 

How could this happen? he asked himself.

He had to go again, bad. Like the time with his bladder, it came on suddenly and strong, and with no warning. This time, however, it wasn't his bladder.

"I... I has to go to the potty!" he said. What was wrong with his voice?

The people around him laughed. "Sure you do, baby girl. As if you'd even know how."

"No I serious! NOW!" his voice was an awful lisp to add to the stutter, and they seemed to take that as proof he was joking.

"Well it looks like you are all set," he felt a hand pat his diaper through a space in the back of the chair.

He felt a cold sweat. He wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer. He was in the middle of a crowed, sitting high above where anyone could see him, and had dozens of people watching.

"Oh no," he said. They announced the last contestants, and the judges left to make a decision. As the stage cleared, more and more people turned to see him in his high chair. An announcer made his way through the crowed, carrying a microphone.

"No please, I..." he was cut off by another spoonfull of food.

"I really..." another spoon. 

He kept trying to speak, and every time he opened his mouth, more food was shoved in. His cramps got worse and worse, and he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"And here is a crowed favorite contestant, Ryan!"

The crowed cheered, and those who had yet to see his latest humiliation of being force fed in a high chair turned to laugh.

"How are you feeling now, little one?"

"I NEED TO GO POTTY!" he said. He cringed at the sound, then the laughter. Since when did he say 'potty?'

The camera's were on him again, as was all attention. Did it have to happen now?

Finally, some relief. "I think he might be serious," he heard the speaker say. "Why don't we let him out?"

Ryan sighed as they began to undo the table of his high chair. People on either side of him began twisting at nobs.

"Come on, come on! I'm desperate!" Ryan said.

"It'll take a minute princess, these things are really screwy. 

Ryan groaned as his stomach cramped again.

"SO how did you come up with this act?"

"I uhhh... I..." Ryan stopped at another cramp. He wasn't sure he'd be able to make it to a bathroom.

"Done!' someone said, and the table left.

"Yes!' Ryan shouted. He stood up and...

He paused and groaned. The television screen showed him doubling over. Worse, at the exact wrong moment, his hips were at the level of the speaker, and his diaper was right next to the microphone.

BRAAPPT- a loud noise, recorded by the microphone and projected by the speakers, silenced the audience.

"No," Ryan whimpered.

With all the audience watching, now in a perfect silence, Ryan felt himself begin to mess his diaper. He tried to hold it back, but it forced its way through with a series of loud noises, and he felt a large lump of mush squeeze its way out and inflate his padding.

"Eww," the audience said with each sound.

It kept coming. Crying again, and abandoning all attempts to hold back, Ryan decided to get the horrid cramps over it and let go. A massive load forced its way into his diaper and kept filling it as the audience watched.

Finished, and gasping for air, Ryan sank back down into the high chair, then yelped as he felt himself settle into the mess. It stung horribly, and itched like crazy.

"Did he actually...?" the reporter whispered.

The entire audience burst out laughing once again. This time, however, there were no cheers.

"Oh my god, it stinks!" someone shouted just loud enough for the microphone to hear, and Ryan buried his face in his hands. It really did, he noticed, and felt like he would gag at his own smell.

Ryan was helped down from the high chair and waddled through a jeering and filming audience. Every time he looked up he was met with faces of disgust and covered noses. He felt as if all pretense that was somehow planned could be forgotten, that his last humiliating act had pushed it past kink. However, he still felt hands grab and smack the back of his diaper, and heard a few more cat calls- "come back to my place if you need a change diaper girl!" "does the stinky sissy want a kiss?"- that told him some still loved what he did.

When he reached the side, he was brought on stage again and given a trophy. He hadn't heared them call him out over the jeers. "Audience Favorite- Ryan- Potty Pants Princess" the trophy dubbed him, with a statue of a girl in a dress, bent over and lifting her skirt to show a diaper. The girl was making a face.

"How did they get one like this so quickly?" he asked.

The announcer shrugged. "They keep a variety of ones depending on what kink the winner uses. They do the name engraving here."

Ryan sighed, took the trophy, and left before he got cat called again.

He still had no idea where he was. He began to wander aimlessly. The once empty streets now seemed filled with people, but he avoided them, thinking of the smell and the pile in his diaper.

He was beginning to chaff. The mess was bouncing around in his diaper. He didn't know what was worse- the feel, the smell, or just the thought of it. More then anything, he just wanted to be somewhere he could hide.

Men were still cat calling him, but they stayed away. One began to approach, then wrinkled his nose as he got close, looked at Ryan in shock, then left.

One good thing about this, he thought.

He stumbled and fell to the ground. He got up and tried to talk again, then tripped and felt his skirt fly up. He heared someone scream 'eewww' behind him and a few others laugh, but didn't try to look at who it was before he pulled the skirt down and kept going. Once again he tripped. Between the heels and the now swollen diaper, walking had already become awkward, but somehow it had gotten harder. Perhaps he was tiered, he thought.

He kept trying to walk, and kept falling. Finally, he collapsed on the ground and tried to stand up, but his legs felt like jello.

Moaning, he began crawl. "What is happening?!" he asked out loud.

His phone buzzed. He was shocked- he thought he had lost it, but somehow it ended up in a pocket in his skirt. He took it out.

It was a message from his boss. "Ryan- GREAT thinking on entering that competition. I didn't even know there was such a thing! Its sad we had to sacrifice your skirt-" Ryan groaned, so he knew about that "but it worked, as the video has already gone viral! 500,000 veiws already!" Ryan wanted to cry again. "The part at the end was more of a mixed reaction, but any interest is good. I definitly think we should add diapers to your outfits. How would you feel about charging for people to change your diaper? "Ryan, the famous Potty Pants Princess, Kink and Cosplay Champion!" think of it!"

Ryan was crying as he kept crawling. He prayed to wake up from this as if it were a dream. 

He looked up. Suddenly he recognized where he was.

Anna looked out her window. She hugged herself and laughed. THAT. HAD. BEEN. PERFECT.

She looked at the book and danced with it. She couldn't believe how much power it had given her. All his body functions, his voice, his outfits, entire crowds of people, competitions, stages from no where, videos going viral with unbelievable speed... All of it perfect. She had even poured over a dozen different variations of his trophy and name before settling on her favourite. She'd make sure he'd learn his lesson. 

She turned to her tv screen where she had watched his humiliation. It wasn't broadcast on any channel... yet, and she made a mental note of that for later... but the screen was tied through the magic in the book to watch Ryan. Now he was turning the corner, sobbing, on his hands and knees as she wanted, ready to beg for a place to hide.

And now came the best part.

Ryan crawled up the stairs to Anna's house. He held his breath. He knew it wasn't a good idea, she had more reason to hate him then to help him, but he was desperate. Even now that he knew where he was, he had no idea to get home. 

He raised up a fist to knock, and the door opened before he hit it a second time.

Anna was there, standing akimbo with her hands on her hips, and looking proudly down at him.

"Wha... Anna...?"

"Hello there stinky boy. You and I are going to have some fun," she said. 

Ryan looked into her house, far larger then he remembered it, with a giant crib, high chair, play pen, all sized for him, all with locks on them, and all in view. Ann folded her hands in front of her, and he saw a long, leather switch.

Ryan gulped.

• Like 2
On 3/1/2019 at 10:09 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

whee :)

:lol: :)

5 hours ago, diaperedcoach said:

It seems Ryan is getting what he deserves. While Ann is getting what she has always wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm so far yes. You think she'll go to far though?

• 2 weeks later...

Great chapter. I don’t think she could have done any more to humiliate him. I can’t stop thinking about that warning though. “With great power, comes great responsibility. Karma strikes both ways.” Is Anna about to be similarly humiliated? I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to seeing how everything works out for both. 

While he seems to be getting what he deserves, it can be seen as karma, but isn't she also tempting fate? I think thinks will start happening to her. While it seems karma is after him, it really isn't. It's her doing it and so it now makes her the "bad guy" in the eyes of karma or fate. So i think karma will come back on her as well. That's my thoughts. I can't wait to see what happens.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:53 PM, CDfm said:

Great chapter. I don’t think she could have done any more to humiliate him. I can’t stop thinking about that warning though. “With great power, comes great responsibility. Karma strikes both ways.” Is Anna about to be similarly humiliated? I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to seeing how everything works out for both. 

Oh there is a LOT more she could do to humiliate him. We'll find out about that, and potential side effects of using the book, later however

On 3/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, Guilend said:

While he seems to be getting what he deserves, it can be seen as karma, but isn't she also tempting fate? I think thinks will start happening to her. While it seems karma is after him, it really isn't. It's her doing it and so it now makes her the "bad guy" in the eyes of karma or fate. So i think karma will come back on her as well. That's my thoughts. I can't wait to see what happens.

A lot of people are thinking something similar. Answer is the same, you'll have to wait and see ;) 

• 1 month later...

Ryan bit hard on his pacifier as the giant woman bounced him up and down on her knee, cooing gently.

"What a good little baby!" she said. "She's is just so cute!" 

"I know," another of the group said between sips of wine. "We are so lucky we get to babysit."

Ryan groaned. "Babysit." That is all it was, and it was perfect.

He sat in a group of some of the most attractive women he had ever seen. Everyone of them was a perfect ideal of someone he'd normally be interested in. Tall, fit bodies, large breasts, long hair, and beautifully dressed to show off every curve. He couldn't keep his eyes off of them, and just seeing them come in made him excited. Being bounced on their knees drove him insane. The feeling was mutual of course, with one small difference- not a single one of them acted as if he was an adult or acknowledged their effect on him. All their excitement, all their gushing and squeezing, was based on the idea he was a baby girl, and they handled him as easily as if he was, with no heed to his strength or weight as a grown, adult man. He couldn't tell if they even saw him as one or if their vision was somehow distorted. The result was Ryan getting more and more excited with nothing to do about it. Dressed as he was- a short, flouncing skirt over a frilly pink onesie, thick diaper bulging underneath,hair in pigtails, pacifier stuck firmly in his mouth and doll under his arm- he didn't know if being acknowledged at what he actually was would be worse. Whatever magic it was Anna had, it worked well.

One of the woman took out his pacifier. The dang thing somehow kept him gagged and silent whenever it was in, some trick of Anna's and her book, so he used the opportunity to speak. "Wait! Please, I'm a... UGGG!" As if on cue with his complaint, he was silenced by loud grumble and noise in his diaper as his bowels suddenly and unexpectedly voided themselves into his diaper. He had no warning beforehand, and only knew was was going on as he felt the mess slide out of him and fill the padding behind him.

With one eye shut and the other tearing, he kept pleading. "Please, I'm not a..." once again he stopped as he felt his stomach turn again, and his diaper crinkled behind him.

"Hehe, someone's a farty baby!" one of the women said.

The woman that held him pushed a firm hand into the back of his diaper. "Oh I think she did more then that! We'll have to change her before we go." With that she set him down on his lap, and Ryan cringed as he settled into his mess, pushing it into him. Any further complaint was silenced as he found out the reason his pacifier was removed, and his open mouth was shoved onto a bare breast.

His eyes went wide and he moaned. He knew what he was supposed to do, and knowing Anna, refusing would result in a very painful and humiliation spanking, or whatever punishment she'd settle on this time. However, as excited as he was, and with the added feeling of the mess inside his diaper, he didn't know if he could handle anything more.

A sharp spank on the back of his diaper brought him to his senses. It always amazed him how all these people who Anna brought in saw no issue in treating him so roughly while seeming to see him as tiny and weak. If they really thought he was a baby, how could they spank him? The magic never seemed to bother making sense. 

He began suckling on the breast. The woman began bouncing him on her leg, and he whined as the motion added to his discomfort.

After what seemed like hours being passed around from lap to lap, chest to chest, with seemingly no regard to his growing rash or the horrid smell that made him gag with each bounce, they finally changed him and set him into a crib. They closed the blinds, but he could still see the sunlight streaming through, reminding him of how early he was being put to bed, and of how long he'd need to wait in it. They then left, and he heard them chatting from another room.

He rolled around and moaned. Experience told him any attempt to deal with his problem would be futile. He rolled around and...

He stopped. There was something on a shelf beside his changing table. Amid the normal toys and pile of babyish clothing was something solid and rectangular. He could barely make it out in the light that came through the curtains, but he knew it wasn't normally there. 

He stood up in the crib and looked again. He gasped and almost cried in pleasure. It was the book!

Holding onto the crib bars with all his strength, he pulled himself up and climbed. He reached over the top and flipped out, crashing hard on the ground.

Laughing, he ran toward the book and picked it up. He danced around in a circle as he read the title, "Karma," written in gold writing on the front. He opened it up.

All the punishments, all the humiliations he had gone through were described in detail. This was it, he knew. He had seen Anna use it a thousand times. Now, he would make her regret it a thousand times more.

There was a pen beside it. He grabbed it, flipped to the first unfilled page, and began writing.

"Ryan's clothes change back to normal," was the first thing he wrote. In a flash, it happened, and he was standing in jeans and a t-shirt. "Ryan regains control of his bladder," he wrote, and through he didn't notice a difference he was sure it happened.

Now it was time to have fun. "Anna wets herself in public. She is spanked a hundred times." He began. "No, two hundred. She messes and wets her clothes," he continued, going through the list of things she had done to him, then stopped. These were all the kinds of punishments she would use... What would he do? "She loses her money and ends working a humiliating job where..." he paused. He knew he'd need to come up with something good. "She is constantly mocked and teased, then made to wear skimpy clothes and flirt with people who harass her." He thought of who else he was upset with. "My boss needs to lose his job and take one just like what he put me in, cross dressed and humiliated. The woman who first spanked me is spanked the same way every day for a year. All the guys who hit on me experience the same thing. Everyone who..."

Lights began flashing. Ryan looked around in panic, and saw the television was turning on. Anna normally used it to force him to watch cartoons from his playpen or play taunting message as he was locked in his crib. Now, however, the lights turned into an image of her, staring down at him.

"Hello Ryan. Surprised by me? Or my currently dry clothes?"

Ryan tried to speak but the words caught in his mouth. He looked down at the book and tried to write more. The pen left no marks, and the paper turned transparent. The book slowly dissolved. 

"NO!" he said as his hopes disappeared along with the book.

"Yes, if you really thought I wouldn't have a built in counter to you finding the book, you are even dumber then you seem, and to be honest you seem pretty dumb whenever you fill those diapers of yours. Speaking of which..." Ryan saw her begin writing. "It seems we will need to replace yours."

"No, please!' Ryan shouted. He put his face into his hands and shook his head in despair. To have been so close to escape only to have it all disappear... it was like starting all over.

Suddenly an awful smell filled his nose. He turned around as his diaper bucket opened up.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Putting you back in the last diaper you wore that still exists."

His mouth went wide as the swollen, messy diaper floated into the air. "No, you can't."

"Oh yes I can, and it will teach you a lesson for trying to escape. But first, lets see what you wrote for me. "Messes and wets her clothes..." ok, we can do that."

"What I...AAA!" The first sign he had that something was happening was a loud 'brapppt' coming from behind him. He screamed and put his hand to his back, then to his front as he felt warm fluid dripping down his legs.

"How long should I keep this going? I can have you stand there filling your pants for hours if I wanted."

Ryan was sobbing. "Please, please let it stop. I'm sorry." A puddle began to form around his feet and soak up his pant legs. He danced around in it to try to get out, but only doubled over cramping.

"I will stop it as soon as you realize something. I have COMPLETE control over you. I control what happens to you, what people do to you, even your own functions. I can do whatever I want to you, and there is no escape. Got it?"

"Yes!" he sobbed.

"You are going to be here for a LONG time. I am going to spend a LOT of time making you pay for every little thing you did. Humiliating you, punishing you, whatever I want. If you want it to go well for you at all, then I suggest you get used to it and don't try something like that again. Got it?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

Ryan cringed.

"SAY IT."

"Yes mommy," Ryan said.

"Good baby girl." 

Ryan gasped and sighed as the flow suddenly stopped. He stood, humiliated and disgusting, in his ruined pants and mess.

"Now, since you CLEARLY need pampers from the look of your pants, lets get your butt padded," Anna said. Ryan felt himself float up into the air and his soiled pants dropped to his ankles. He landed hard on the changing table and watched the brown, inflated diaper moved towards him.

He whined. "Please no, not that one. I'm sorry."

"Ah ah ah, no complaining. Remember, be a good baby girl, or you'll be punished more."

Ryan forced himself to lay still as the cold, itching padding was taped securely around his waist by unseen hands. A pacifier floated and was shoved into his mouth.

"Now, little diaper girl, use the wipes and clean up your mess. Don't touch the diaper though, THAT is staying on ALLLL night."

"Can't you just make it disappear with your book?" he said around his pacifier, which he was glad to see let him speak.

"Yes, or I can watch as you clean it up. Want to guess which one it will be? You get two tries and the first ones practice! Oh, and throw out your big boy clothes once you are done, you probably won't need them every again."

Ryan sighed and got down on his hands and knees. He soaked up the mess with wipes and threw them away, but the puddle barely seemed to diminish. He continued on his disgusting task, wiping and scrubbing until it was all gone. He then washed his hands and arms down as best as he could.

"Good. Now, since its basically still day but still well past your bedtime, I'm sure you have a long night in front of you in that full diaper." Ryan shivered as he spoke. "But first, it seems you wrote something else here."

Ryan's eyes went wide. "No, please!"

"200 spanks? A bit nasty, don't you think? But anyway, have fun."

The door flung open, and a woman strode in, stopped, and put her hands on her hips. Ryan looked at himself, sitting on the ground in a messy diaper and suckling a pacifier and cartoon covered shirt, then stared up at her, tall, the most muscular of the woman, and very, very angry. Suddenly the pacifier seemed to keep him from speaking again. He barely had time to wonder where the shirt came from before she raised a finger and started shouting.

"Did you crawl out of the crib? You bad, bad baby." She walked over and picked him up. She flung him over her lap, his head disgustingly close to the still open diaper bucket, and raised her hand.

The first smack landed on his diapered rear with a shocking amount of force, and he shouted loudly. The pacifier remained stuck despite his yelling, and he remained bent over despite his struggling, and the spanking continued.

Why did he have to write 200?

Anna laughed to herself as she walked down the street. She raised her hands, stretched them out to the side and leaned backwards. The sun was shinning brightly, which felt good after a week of rain, and her enjoyment of it was only made better by the thought that Ryan was stuck locked in his crib inside a dark bedroom. Maybe she'd get him a night light so he could have something to look at in his new early bedtimes. She'd have to make them even earlier, she decided. What time did babies normally go to bed? It would have to be earlier then that.

She was on another shopping trip. Of course, for her it wasn't really shopping anymore, given she could get anything she wanted with the book. She was just looking for ideas for things to write into existence for herself. Still, sometimes it was fun to buy things and carry them around. With her never ending bank account, there was no reason not to.

A car passed by her and splashed water up to her dress. She looked down at it and gasped, then up at the driver, who sped by. Angrily, she took out her book, and opened to the page reserved for punishing strangers. 

"Driver of the car that splashed me," she wrote, then thought. "Angers a huge woman, who puts him on a leash and makes him crawl around town while calling him a dog. His suit will be ruined by puddles." Then, adding something that was almost always a guaranteed portion. "He will wet himself and get put in diapers, then have to crawl home."

Was that too harsh? She asked herself. She shook her head. The book was for Karma. Almost by definition, everything she wrote was fair. Still, she finished "he will be fine after that," just to be sure.

"Nice outfit!" someone shouted.

She turned to see a tall, orange haired woman walking by her.

"What?" she asked. "Shut up."

The woman got angry. "Shut up? Really? How dumb can you be, standing that close to the side of the street after a rain shower?" the woman laughed.

"Hey! I'm not dumb you $*%#!" Anna shouted. "How dare...."

"Aww are you upset? Poor muffin. Watch that mouth!"

"You... you..."

The woman walked by and flipped her off. "Have fun wearing that all day."

Anna gritted her teeth. She opened the book and wrote "the woman will tell me her name."

"Oh! And my name is Morgan, if you want to look me up and continue this you dumb &!%#!"

Anna smiled. She would pay for that. They will see who will have fun wearing what all day.

• Like 1

Another fantastic chapter. I keep waiting for the karma to come back and get Anna. I thought it was starting in this chapter but that was just a curve you threw us. I was happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Another fantastic chapter. I keep waiting for the karma to come back and get Anna. I thought it was starting in this chapter but that was just a curve you threw us. I was happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

Hahah yes, I knew people would be waiting for that, and if it didn't happen, an explanation as to why he didn't try. We will have to see if Karma bites Anna's butt. THanks for commenting!

3 hours ago, ppbenn said:

Great story @ABAlex. I just started reading it, and I already want more. Keep up the great work. 

No problem, and thank you! There will be more in a week or two

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*karmas's up you some ticklehugs* :)

LOL *hugs back*

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Hahah yes, I knew people would be waiting for that, and if it didn't happen, an explanation as to why he didn't try. We will have to see if Karma bites Anna's butt. THanks for commenting!

No problem, and thank you! There will be more in a week or two

LOL *hugs back*

rehugs and shakes her rattle*

• Haha 1

Morgan continued on her way, forgetting the argument. It was shopping time, and she planned to enjoy herself. 

She arrived at the mall and went through the sliding glass door. She entered a massive room, light by a sky light and countless glitzy signs and shinning advertisements. She went by lines of chairs and tables covered where people ate from the food court and entered a hall way flanked by dozens of stores. She sighed. She was in heaven, and felt fantastic. She never felt so comfortable.

She walked down the hall, and noticed some men staring at her. She winked and blew them a kiss, and they laughed. She smiled at herself. Why shouldn't they stare? She knew how good she looked.

She went into her first stop, a gigantic clothing store. She walked up to the front desk. The person behind, a young, brown haired boy, smiled when he saw her. She could tell he was into her, he kept looking down and barely meet her eyes without smiling.

"Hello, how can I help you?" he said, stifling a laugh. She almost did the same. She found boys who couldn't control themselves adorable.

"Yes, I need some knew clothes. A few shirts, a cute dress, and some pants."

"Yes, I can see that," he said.

She rolled her eyes. It was fun, but when she needed to get things done, this kind of attitude got annoying. She handed him a sheet of paper. "I saw these on your website. Do you have them in the back?"

He took the sheet. "I'll go check. It might take a bit."

She looked at her watch. "I don't have much time. I'm going to visit some other stores and come back. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, go ahead cutie."

She startled, taken back from the name. She could tell he was into her, but the name still seemed a bit much. She leaned forward. "Perhaps you can help me into them?"

He laughed again. "Yes, I thought you'd need that. See you!"

She turned around, and heard him laugh as she walked away. Teasing men was so much fun.

She visited a few other stores, looking at shoes and outfits, always getting the same reaction. He was elated- she sometimes attracted attention, but now people seemed to be fawning over her. She would have to remember the clothes and make up she wore that day, people really loved her in them.

She kept walking and stopped as she caught something out of the corner of her eye. Someone was very strangely dressed. She turned to face her, and the person looked back at her. It was a woman, though you wouldn't tell from the way she was dressed. She was wearing a bright yellow onesie with ducks on it, and 'baby girl' written across her chest, and had a bonnet holding back her hair. Was this some new fashion trend?  She knew 'cute' clothes were in, she had seen the rompers, but this was extreme and only seemed to get worse the more she looked at it. Long stockings went up to her knees, and her thighs were bare up to the onesie which ended in tiny shorts wrapped around a strangely bulky area around her waist. She squinted. Was that a diaper? And was that a pacifier clipped to her chest? Was this some kind of stunt? A prank show with an online influencer? A guerrilla add intended to go viral? Was this art of some kind? Or just someone with the worst possible taste in the world?

Morgan tisked in disgust and shook her head, and the woman did the same to her. She turned, and the woman followed. Morgan stopped, and looked back at her. The woman returned her stare.

Morgan squealed in shock. It couldn't be. She raised a hand, and the woman did the same. It had to be, but it couldn't. She ran up towards her, only to stop just short of the mirror she now knew was reflecting her own image.

She looked down at herself, then around in panic. How had this happened? All the stares, all the chuckles suddenly took on a new meaning as she realized she had been walking around the mall dressed as an overgrown infant. The more she looked, the more people she saw staring at her, laughing, even filming. What if someone she knew had seen her?

"This can't be happening!" she said out loud.

"Are you alright little one? Did you lose your mommy and daddy?" it was the worker from the first store. He held out a teddy bear toward her. "Here, cuddle this, and we can help you."

"No, no... this isn't right... what?"

"Shhh its ok its ok," he said soothingly. "We all get lost sometimes, we can help you. Poor baby."

"I'm not a..." she couldn't finish the sentence. She turned around angrily.

"Well, at least your diaper seems clean," the worker laughed.

She looked back at him, then followed his eyes to the back of her onesie, where she saw the flap was open to reveal what was, in fact, a thick, white diaper. She tired to do the flap back up, but it fell open.

He chuckled. "Here, let me help you with that. I can check it too if you need." 

"Hey!" she shouted, pointing a finger. "I don't actually need diap..." She gasped, as she suddenly and involuntarily proved herself wrong. She felt herself double over, and heard a loud noise as muck poured out of her, inflating her diaper behind her. "No..." she said. To boot, she began to uncontrollably wet, and was soon surrounded by the feeling of the warm fluid.

"Pee yu!" he said, waving a hand in front of his nose. "You really did a number on those pampers! Its a good thing you were wearing it. What was that you were about to say, not actually needing something?" He patted the back of her diaper, mushing it against her, and she shivered at the feel. "Yeah, that is a messy diaper. Come on, lets get you changed, then we will find whoever is taking care of you.

"No one is taking care of me!"

He looked at her. "What? Are you up for adoption? You know, I could always take you in for a while... Anyway, we'll see, but for now, you need out of those stinky diapers before you make us all sick, ok?"

"I... I don't..." She pulled away and began to run. She had to find out what was going on. Soon she was out of the mall in the parking lot. People still stared, but there were less of them there and she felt safer.

"Well well well, having fun?" a voice said. It was a short, muscular girl, the same one Morgan had made fun of earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Morgan asked.

"Just looking at my handiwork. Nice outfit, by the way. How can you be that dumb to stand around in a messy diaper?"

"What? I..."

"Aww are you upset? Poor muffin."

"What is going on?!" Morgan shouted.

"Aww can't you tell?" the girl said. "You picked the wrong person to mess with. You decided to insult me, and it turns out I have magic powers and a nack for humiliating people. Now, you will pay the price and spend the day wandering around in a messy diaper."

"No, I..." Morgan reached down to the tapes of the diaper and tried to tear them, but they wouldn't budge.

The other girl shook her head. "Nope, not going to work. Like I said, magic powers."

"That's impossible! It must be some kind of trick!"

She laughed. "Really? A trick? What, did I slight of hand you into a diaper? Did someone mindfreak you into filling your pants? Please, this is real magic. Now, if you want out of that diaper, and you will before it forms a rash, you better listen, ok?"

Morgan looked at the girl, then down at herself and her humiliating clothes. "Ok," she said.

"Good. Take this," she handed her a piece of paper. "It is my address. If you want out of that diaper, make your way there. When you get there, you will crawl up the steps, ring the doorbell, kneel until I answer, then beg me to forgive you and make you my sub."

"What!?"

The girl shrugged. "Its that or that diaper is never coming off. ANd I mean literally never. You want it off, come, kneel and apologize, and beg me to own you. I won't fix a messy diaper for just anyone, so you need to be my sub, and I won't do it for a bad sub, and that means apologizing."

"And then you'll take it off? And you'll let me go?"

"Of course I"ll take it off."

Morgan considered. "Fine," she said.

"Alright, I'm going to take a cab home. I don't think anyone will stop to pick you up, and your smell would probably make anyone on a bus or cab sick, so I guess you'll just have to walk. Should take you well past night fall. So, have fun wearing that all day!"

The strange, powerful woman turned and walked away, leaving Morgan standing in her humiliating, stinking and increasingly uncomfortable clothes. She looked at the address. It was clear across town!

People were still staring at her. She began to walk.

15 hours ago, ppbenn said:

An interesting twist. I look forward to reading more soon. Thanks for sharing. 

no problem! thanks for the compliment :)

13 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:lol:  

(my smiley face is cuter ? )