LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore color diapers are in stock

Moochie

I called Northshore Care today to inquire about the new color diapers and they have arrived.  I promptly ordered 4 bags: 2 blue, 1 green and purple in Medium.  I will review them when they arrive.  Can't wait.  Thank again to Adam for his sensitivity to DL's.

I don't know what color I like the best; I like them all; but perhaps the purple. I wore the blue diapers today and just changed into a dry diaper.  Very nice diaper; I like them because they are for me dual purpose; i.e. the diapers are discreet enough for daytime wear and reliable for night use with an absorbent booster pad of your choice and liking.  I highly recommend them.

They are the Northshore Supreme Lite briefs (you get your choice of the previously existing WHITE color or one of the new colors).   They're not listed on the ABDL page.

https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/northshore-supreme-lite-briefs.html

Just got my samples so I can figure out the size (if I'd realized they were just the Lites recolored I might have known from previous samples).

@willnotwill  Thanks!  

Just my luck.  These are plastic backed, which I like but don't use because of the noise.  Wife knows I wear but does not approve.  Story for another thread.  

I had heard that Northshore has an ABDL page and you mention it in your post.  Where can I find that?

Don