LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper design game

Joep

Which 2 features do you want your diaper to have: capacity, odor/ sanitary control, great tapes

Pick two from the list above and explain why it would be better than someone else’s combination

Let’s see if this gets fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capacity and tapes. While odour control is awesome for when I'm running errands or want to read a book in the park, I crave a large capacity with solid tapes to use in private situations more than anything else diaper wise. The idea of being able to put one on and keep using it and using it without leaks is incredibly thrilling to me. I know its no good for the skin, but I definitely would love to sit in a used diaper all day and keep using it, but I have no desire to have a sagging mushy mess loosely taped around my waist.

i agree with nhiusd on this one. Capacity and great tapes would be my top two picks. I'm not incontinent nor do I wear in public often (if ever), so thick babyish diapers that fit snug and don't leak are heaven. I want to be able to walk around, sit, or even sleep in my wet diaper without it leaking or falling apart. I like my diaper to sag without it slipping right off me. I'm not too worried about odour since I'm usually in the comfort of my own home and any odour just tells me I'm due for a change. 

Good responses! Keep in mind these are stock diapers, any modifications to them are allowed as long as they are done yourself like reinforcing tapes with duck tape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk