LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new to this stuff... kinda

12 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Do what you feel will make ya happy, and satisfied. Just give yourself lots of time after, for clean up. They don’t call it making a mess, for nothing! Good luck! 

Cleanup is the worst part to my knowledge, I'm going to do it outside to keep the smell from getting everywhere, since I live in the middle of nowhere it's not so hard to do!

6 minutes ago, fillemup said:

Your first time messing your diaper will be one of the most memorable experiences of your entire life. Enjoy it as much as you can. A detachable shower head makes the cleanup really easy.

Not detachable but has a massage setting, so getting hard to reach areas aren't too hard 

I have yet to go through with an actual mess myself, but I have use substitutes, like oatmeal. I kinda liked that, and one day, I might do the deed. Just to have the real experience too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 7:34 PM, NickJafari said:

Cleanup is the worst part to my knowledge, I'm going to do it outside to keep the smell from getting everywhere, since I live in the middle of nowhere it's not so hard to do! 

It's not really as hard as everyone says. It's just a matter of being careful, and as with everything, practice makes perfect. I wouldn't recommend anything less than a long shower after, with a washcloth that you don't really intend on using for any other purpose again. My method is to bring a garbage bag, and some wipes, then remove the diaper in the shower and slowly lower it to the ground. Then take some wipes and clean off the bulk of what is still stuck to your bum, placing it inside the dirty diaper. Don't worry so much about getting it perfectly clean, but remove sufficient material that what is left will dissolve in the water, rather than clog the drain. Then roll up the diaper as you would a wet one, tape it up and put it in your garbage bag. Place this outside of the shower and forget about it while you take a long relaxing shower, using plenty of soap and your washcloth, paying careful attention to your diaper area. Afterwards, perform your regular shower routine.

Get out and dry yourself off, and if you did it correctly, there should be no poopy residue on your towel. If there is, machine wash on cold with regular washing powder and an oxy / enzyme based stain removing additive and an anti-bacterial. If you're really concerned about germs, wash it a second time (after the stains are removed) on the "infant care" or "antibacterial" cycle.

Take your plastic bag, then throw it in the trash and it's all over and you're ready for a fresh, clean diaper.

That's fine for people who may live alone or who has a partner well aware of their diaper wearing, but if you do not live alone with people who are not aware of your diaper usage, then trying to clean up after a poopy diaper without others finding out is hard or almost impossible.  It would be great if I could load my diaper, go to the bathroom, remove it, bag it up and then hop in the shower to hose off my mess.  Can't even come close to that!  The smell would give me away, then having that poopy diaper in the bathroom and trying to get it out to the trash with others around.  Nope!  A wet diaper I can remove in the privacy of my bedroom and then shower later or use a wipe to clean with.  Bag it up, no smell to speak of and toss it out later, like early the next morning before anyone gets up.  Anyone can clean up a messy body by removing their diaper and hopping in the shower.  You can't do that in a lot of situations when living in a house with other people, especially with one shared bathroom in the hall by the bedrooms!

The diaper will still stink after rolled up and put into a garbage bag.  You can roll the diaper up and seal it in a freezer bag before putting it in a garbage bag,  that helps with the odor.  Have some Febreeze air freshener to spray in the bathroom after your shower. 

• Like 1
On 2/14/2019 at 12:57 PM, rusty pins said:

Anyone can clean up a messy body by removing their diaper and hopping in the shower.

Totally true, my assumption is based on some level of privacy.

I've lived in share houses before, and provided you are willing to suffer some sleep deprivation and clean up while everyone else is sleeping, and as Spanky said, use an airtight bag, it's possible. I just wouldn't recommend cleaning up with wipes alone for a first timer, and even then a common mistake is to remove your diaper before getting into the shower, which can result in a small mess to clean up in the bathroom.

One of the advantages in Australia is that the toilet is often co-located in the same room as the shower. Meaning that a spray of air-freshener and a towel to cover your bag when leaving the bathroom will lead most people to the inexorable conclusion that you used the toilet prior to taking a shower, accounting for any lingering odor.

As I've said before, I'm fairly lucky as the overwhelming majority of my poops are solid as a rock, and honestly don't smell too much (independently verified by my partner, and a few close friends who know about my condition). This isn't a result of any dietary trick, or any supplements like Nullo, but due to the fact that I've been on opioid pain killers for years, due to chronic orthopedic pain, which do lead to fairly solid stool with less live bacteria by the time it reaches my bowels.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:57 PM, rusty pins said:

A wet diaper I can remove in the privacy of my bedroom and then shower later or use a wipe to clean with.  Bag it up, no smell to speak of and toss it out later, like early the next morning before anyone gets up.

This is certainly true if you only leave it for 24 hours or less. The ammonia which forms with even the slightest amount of oxidation results in a strong smell of "stale urine" which is quite pungent, and often more obvious than a messy diaper. I've been caught more often due to the smell of urine (if circumstances force me to wear for a long time) than the smell of poop.

Bear in mind, Urine is a complex (but usually sterile, unless you have an infection) mixture of chemicals. Stale urine (once oxidized) is more complex again and among other things was used to first isolate White Phosphorous, as well as in the early development of gunpowder. So whilst quite versatile, stale urine will develop a very strong chemical odor after a few days.

Believe it or not, human urine was a critical component in the development of modern chemistry over the previous practice of alchemy.

2 hours ago, Idzy said:

Totally true, my assumption is based on some level of privacy.

I've lived in share houses before, and provided you are willing to suffer some sleep deprivation and clean up while everyone else is sleeping, 

One of the advantages in Australia is that the toilet is often co-located in the same room as the shower. Meaning that a spray of air-freshener and a towel to cover your bag when leaving the bathroom will lead most people to the inexorable conclusion that you used the toilet prior to taking a shower, accounting for any lingering odor.

2 hours ago, Idzy said:

This is certainly true if you only leave it for 24 hours or less. The ammonia which forms with even the slightest amount of oxidation results in a strong smell of "stale urine" which is quite pungent, and often more obvious than a messy diaper. I've been caught more often due to the smell of urine (if circumstances force me to wear for a long time) than the smell of poop.

In a smaller single story 3 bedroom house with one bathroom in the main hall next to the bedroom, I can tell you that it doesn't matter if others are sleeping and you deprave yourself of sleep to mess your diaper at 3am, get up and go shower in the bathroom.  I can always hear when someone gets up in the middle of the night to use the toilet.  Running a shower at 3am would wake up the others and cause more questions (Why are you taking a shower at 3am, and what is that horrible smell?)  If it were me, the conclusion I would jump to is that someone had an accident in their sleep and either wet the bed or messed themselves and had to clean it up.  There is always the chance (happens to me all the time) that someone will need to get in the bathroom while I'm in there either going to the toilet or taking a shower.  Hard to walk out hiding a bagged up poopy diaper under a towel when someone is standing right outside the bathroom door waiting to get in!  Might be possible if you live in a large 2 story house with multiple bathrooms and some distance between bedrooms, but in small single story one bathroom houses I know from 40 years of experience that in my case it would not be possible.  I have double and triple bagged wet disposable diapers and stashed them under my waterbed in the drawer for a few days and while I can detect a little odor sometimes, triple bagging them with a shot of Fabreez inside and tying the bags up tight will hide the smell very well for a couple days until I get a chance to discreetly dispose of them in the outside trash can.