LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter Mix-up! (Open for a mommydom/babysitter)

WittleWambo

(This is my first time ever starting a discussion board on here! Hello friends, please be patient with me, I'm new at this! In the role-play my name is Adam.)

There I sat, strewn on a cushy couch in my small, one-floor house in my pleasant, little sub-division. I found myself half-focused on my TV's presentation of my favorite Pixar film and half-focused on a professional document on my computer. You see, I was putting the finishing touches on a lengthy babysitting request form for my younger cousin who lived downtown. His parents are going out of town and their flight got moved one hour earlier. Now they were far too busy to finish it themselves and came to me for help. They had the whole thing practically filled out already but there were a few blank spots left including the address. The whole thing seemed so silly to me.  My cousin was a 10 year old almost as big as me! His parents always coddled him and he would always got whatever he wanted. 

"That kid's so stubborn and whiney he might as well be a---" Before I finished that thought, a small devilish smile crept over my face and I put my fingers back to my keyboard. "Oh he'll be coddled tonight..." I chuckle to myself mischievously as I filled out all the blanks one by one:

1. Potty Trained: Nope!

We've tried everything, but we suppose he just isn't old enough yet. But even so, he believes that he is and can be very stubborn about it! Don't believe him no matter how convincingly he begs. We've even made the bathroom a no-no zone until he learns to grow up.

2. Diapers, Pull-ups, or undies: Diapers without question.

He must be wearing them AT ALL TIMES. You'll need to bring your own. He's quite big and always finds a way to make them leak so I would come prepared with the biggest and bulkiest you can find.  We'll pay extra!

3. Disciplines: Whatever you see fit!

He's very fussy and can get bent out of shape when because he thinks he's a grown-up. Use any means you see fit to remind him of how childish he is.

4. Favorite Place to visit: The park!

He actually adores the park and loves to play with all the kids on the playground! I would take him there at least once while to make him happy, but don't forget to check the little rascal regularly while you're out!

5. Favorite meal: apple sauce, Dino nuggets, and fruit juice in a sippy cup.

Sidenote, he has some trouble making... "presents" sometimes. So it's in your best interest to add laxatives to his meals and formulas! Please Please PLEASE Make sure he's wetting regularly and messes at least twice per night!!! I don't want my little munchkin getting all backed up.

6. Anything else?

Three things actually: First, If you could run to the store before arriving and get him some cute new outfits for the park and playtime, we will pay you the money back for it and give you a small bonus for the trouble! Go wild and surprise us. Secondly, he's a bit bigger than most charges you probably deal with. I hope it's not too big of a hassle, it's just a lot more baby to take care of. Lastly and most importantly... we know... he's a huge handful and spoiled beyond belief, we're really sorry about that. But you'll need to be extra firm with him! Show him who's boss and treat him just as he SHOULD be treated! Happy sitting!

It was such a great feeling of euphoria to imagine that twerp getting treated like he always acted. However, as I mentioned before, I was only giving half of my attention to the request form and the rest went to the movie I was watching. For a brief moment, I got so caught up in the story of the movie that I haphazardly typed with barely a glance given to the computer. My brain only loosely registered the words on the screen as "Name" and "Address" while force of habit took the wheel. So instead of giving my cousin's name, I typed...

Name of the Charge: Adam Jones (My name)

And instead of my aunt and uncle's address...

Address: 4121 Maple Wood Lane (My address)

I promptly submitted the form without a bit of rereading. Then I simply giggled and let the harmless but incredibly immature prank slip from my mind completely. I drifted off into a nap on the couch after my movie ended without a worrying cell in my brain... Until about an hour later, when I heard a knock on my front door...

(I know this is long and probably over detailed, but let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions that might make it better or easier for you! I'm open to suggestions! :D)

Archived