LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you fell shame in your wetting

oldwetter66

Getting up in my years, has me doing more, and frequent trips to the bathroom. I hope not, but I might end up incontenent at some point. I can’t say I would be happy about that, by no means. I also, don’t think I would feel ashamed of it though. I’m an AB, and love diapers, but I don’t look forward, or fondly to actually needing diapers. I kinda felt the same, when I wet the bed as a child. I probably felt more shame about that, but that’s easy for a kid to have those types of feelings. Seems more important at a young age. As I said, I wet the bed as a child, I hated that! But, even back then I knew I liked diapers. I didn’t wear diapers for my bedwetting, and I would have been ashamed, if mom made me wear them. Kinda funny, mixed feelings, but that’s how I felt. 

I can understand if you, or anyone might feel some shame Oldwetter. All you can do, is the best ya can though. And know, that people here get it! I think they do? :42_EmoticonsHDcom:

I don't feel ashamed when I wet or mess myself as I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent due to major back problems. I wear diapers to keep my accidents contained so I am not embarrassed when I have an accident in public.

If you have a medical condition and can't keep from wetting your bed or pants, then there is really noting to feel ashamed about even though some people do.  It's not your fault and many people all over the world are in similar situations.

If you wet your bed on purpose because you just like doing it or enjoy wearing diapers, even to the point where you have chosen to make yourself a bedwetter or incontinent so that you have no choice but to wear diapers, then if you feel ashamed or humiliated it's because that is what you want to feel in the first place.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If you wet your bed on purpose because you just like doing it or enjoy wearing diapers, even to the point where you have chosen to make yourself a bedwetter or incontinent so that you have no choice but to wear diapers, then if you feel ashamed or humiliated it's because that is what you want to feel in the first place.

That's me.

No, I am not ashamed of my accidents because I don't have control over it,  naturally, this did not come right away, The stigma of incontinence and diaper wearing is real and it takes time to overcome but once you do your life gets easier and better because you come to some form of acceptance.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If you have a medical condition and can't keep from wetting your bed or pants, then there is really noting to feel ashamed about even though some people do.  It's not your fault and many people all over the world are in similar situations.

I think your second paragraph exactly sums up my desires, I want to become IC and feel the need for the humiliation that will come with that condition from time to time - I'm sure that seems insane to many people but that's how I feel

21 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Getting up in my years, has me doing more, and frequent trips to the bathroom. I hope not, but I might end up incontenent at some point. I can’t say I would be happy about that, by no means. I also, don’t think I would feel ashamed of it though. I’m an AB, and love diapers, but I don’t look forward, or fondly to actually needing diapers. I kinda felt the same, when I wet the bed as a child. I probably felt more shame about that, but that’s easy for a kid to have those types of feelings. Seems more important at a young age. As I said, I wet the bed as a child, I hated that! But, even back then I knew I liked diapers. I didn’t wear diapers for my bedwetting, and I would have been ashamed, if mom made me wear them. Kinda funny, mixed feelings, but that’s how I felt. 

I can understand if you, or anyone might feel some shame Oldwetter. All you can do, is the best ya can though. And know, that people here get it! I think they do? :42_EmoticonsHDcom:

Welcome to the world of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia aka BHP (at least that better be it, have it checked to be sure it is not prostate cancer). It is like flies on a manure pile. You will have a bit of leakage now and then and you will have a FREQUENT wicked urge to go. and when you do go, it will not be like a racehorse. If I were so inclined I would have an excuse to at least wear rubber panties and some kind of protection 24/7/52. That is all quite normal

• Like 1
On 1/16/2019 at 8:49 PM, oldwetter66 said:

Do you fell shame in being a Adult that wets the bed or day time?

I do.but there are some of you that seam happy or even proud that you wet!

As a child, I was a chronic bed-wetter. Also had a couple humiliating accidents in grade school.
I did feel a tremendous amount of shame and embarrassment during those early years.
My Mother was not supportive of my problem either. So, I felt all alone as if I was the only one.
I could go on and on about how it contributed to my low self esteem issues.
But I no longer feel shame over something that was/is out of my control, at that age or now.
Also, I wouldn't say I'm "proud" to be a DL. I've just leaned to accept it as a part of who I am.
When I hit my mid 40's, I developed less control of my bladder. Especially when out in public.
I've had one too many unintended accidents result from not making it home or to a restroom on time.
So, wearing pull-up style briefs has made me a lot more confident to go out without needing to worry.
Maybe even "happy" about now having a little control over a lifelong issue that use to be so out of control.

I no longer feel  ashamed or embarrassed about needing diapers 24/7,  I have come to terms with my medical issue and could care less what any one may or may not think or feel if they notice I am wearing a diaper. Acceptance is key in dealing with the negative feelings about being diapered as an adult and I have come to enjoy the benefits of being diapered from time to time when I need to pee and the bathroom is unavailable or just not reachable due to being stuck in traffic. 

I takes time but you will get to the point of acceptance and not worrying about what others think over time and once you reach that point being diapered 24/7 becomes a non issue ?

• Like 2

I guess for me it’s not that I feel ashamed it’s that I feel embarrassed even though I cannot help as I’m incontinent. I’m hoping with time I will stop feeling like this.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:09 PM, Newbee said:

I guess for me it’s not that I feel ashamed it’s that I feel embarrassed even though I cannot help as I’m incontinent. I’m hoping with time I will stop feeling like this.

I can understand the embarrasment but never feel shame for something you can't help.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:46 PM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Im not happy when it happens (both nr 1  -2  or both  the same time  )   but  why should i feel ashamed  for something i havent  any control over ?       

Exactly!

• Like 1
On 1/17/2019 at 6:49 AM, stevewet said:

I can honestly say that I have never felt any shame in being a bedwetter.

Can bed wetting cause incontinence because I was a bed wetter until the age of 18 and I’m 25 now and I still have an accident occasionally but it’s just a little one and I’m embarrassed because I don’t have a diaper on to protect me I wasn’t embarrassed back when I was 14 because I was diapered every night and it honestly felt great wetting my GoodNites I wasn’t worried about needing to go pee at night at all 

On 1/21/2019 at 2:46 PM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Im not happy when it happens (both nr 1  -2  or both  the same time  )   but  why should i feel ashamed  for something i havent  any control over ?       

I know,correct, why do some people not accept that sometimes we can’t hold it in when we have to go potty , I still have the occasional wetting accident 

On 1/27/2019 at 9:08 AM, Danielgartin6993 said:

Can bed wetting cause incontinence because I was a bed wetter until the age of 18 and I’m 25 now and I still have an accident occasionally but it’s just a little one and I’m embarrassed because I don’t have a diaper on to protect me I wasn’t embarrassed back when I was 14 because I was diapered every night and it honestly felt great wetting my GoodNites I wasn’t worried about needing to go pee at night at all 

I know,correct, why do some people not accept that sometimes we can’t hold it in when we have to go potty , I still have the occasional wetting accident 

Bed wetting  or Nocturnal enuresis   as its also called  is  actually a form of  IC.   Most people who wet their beds, wet only at night. They tend to have no other symptoms other than wetting the bed at night.  BUT IF you one day have  more then a few   accidents  during day time  i strongly suggest you go and see  a urologist and check youre self  out .as  the risk is  still there  for adding  day time  Enuresis  as well.        

Indeed  BUT if we do have this  problems  its  up to us to  protect our self accordingly as well.               

2 hours ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Bed wetting  or Nocturnal enuresis   as its also called  is  actually a form of  IC.   Most people who wet their beds, wet only at night. They tend to have no other symptoms other than wetting the bed at night.  BUT IF you one day have  more then a few   accidents  during day time  i strongly suggest you go and see  a urologist and check youre self  out .as  the risk is  still there  for adding  day time  Enuresis  as well.        

Indeed  BUT if we do have this  problems  its  up to us to  protect our self accordingly as well.               

My doctor told me that neuropathy will only get worse over time I think that’s what’s causing my incontinence actually because ever since the diagnosis I’ve been urinating more often and I occasionally leak a little bit at night but because of my sleeping position my bedsheets will get wet there’s no cure for incontinence if the nerves are damaged forever is there I’m just going to wear a Depend for now at night just in case in fact they agree with my suggestion I don’t mind wetting the bed if I’m protected 

6 minutes ago, Danielgartin6993 said:

My doctor told me that neuropathy will only get worse over time I think that’s what’s causing my incontinence actually because ever since the diagnosis I’ve been urinating more often and I occasionally leak a little bit at night but because of my sleeping position my bedsheets will get wet

there’s no cure for incontinence if the nerves are damaged forever is there

I’m just going to wear a Depend for now at night just in case in fact they agree with my suggestion I don’t mind wetting the bed if I’m protected 

If youre doctor say so then id listen to said doc. What you need to do is sadly  get back to wearing  then  + Sadly i would suggest  you get some  Mattress protection  and  possibly if things get worse  some  IC  bed wear  as well  AND also based on what youre doc said  it wouldn't  hurt to  start wearing  day time as well  so you are  protected  WHEN said flow  is increasing  and continues day time as well       

As far as i have  understood  this  sadly no dear     

As long  as said  protection is enough  id say go with what you whant  BUT be prepared to  the possibility of  having to upgrade   if  things gets  worse.                 

23 hours ago, Danielgartin6993 said:

My doctor told me that neuropathy will only get worse over time I think that’s what’s causing my incontinence actually because ever since the diagnosis I’ve been urinating more often and I occasionally leak a little bit at night but because of my sleeping position my bedsheets will get wet there’s no cure for incontinence if the nerves are damaged forever is there I’m just going to wear a Depend for now at night just in case in fact they agree with my suggestion I don’t mind wetting the bed if I’m protected 

I have diabetic neuropathy which causes my incontinene and enuresis and I too have been told there is no real cure.

31 minutes ago, Danielgartin6993 said:

Great so that means I’m eventually going to have to wear diapers forever I leaked last night too!

And my parents don’t believe my doctor is telling the truth, my father has diabetic neuropathy too actually but he’s not wetting himself yet, but when he does he’ll realize we were telling the truth the whole time