LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kindle story preview: Her 2nd birthday...again (Part one: the calm before the storm)

Below is an except from my latest Amazon/Kindle book Her 2nd Birthday...again (part one: the calm before the storm). This is going to be a three part story, with part two being worked on as we speak. If you are interested in purchasing this book or reading it on Kindle, here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LDBHRHF

If you are interested in checking out my author page on Amazon, follow this link: amazon.com/author/thatdaddyfellow

The 7 AM sun started to peek through the curtains in Kayla’s room. Once it got past the window, it shined brightly against the white bars of her adult sized crib. From there, it would have hit her eyelids and forced her awake, but she was already wide awake. Today was Kayla’s second birthday and she had no intention of missing anything. Well, technically it was her 21st birthday, but not today. Her and her mommy were planning on celebrating her adult birthday next weekend so they could spend today having an amazing birthday party for her and all of her little friends.

“Happy birthday to me!” Kayla belted it, not caring what time it was. She wasn’t able to tell anyway, with a lack of clock in her nursery, she just saw sunlight and that meant it was time to wake up. “Happy birthday to me” she repeated, hopping up and down on the crib mattress. “Happy birthday dear Kayla” sang Kayla, warm in her pink footed sleeper mommy decided to put her in last night. “Happy birthday to me!” she ended to song, screaming the last verse. Once she was done, she grabbed the pacifier that was bouncing from the sleeper’s collar and popped it in her mouth. It was her favorite binky because it had a cartoon monkey on the shield. She loved it since mommy liked to call her mommy’s little monkey.

Sarah was sleeping peacefully before she heard the concert going on in the nursery through the baby monitor. She was startled away, thinking something was wrong. Once she heard the birthday song blaring through the monitor, she calmed down and even let a laugh escape. She knew today was going to be a fun day. Once she looked at her clock and saw the early hour, she also figured it would be a long day.

Figuring her little girl could handle another minute alone, the 25 year old threw a robe on and headed to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. If she was going to be up this early, coffee was going to be a necessity. Once she got to the kitchen, she was glad that she set an alarm on the coffee maker as the smell was heavenly. Sarah poured herself a cup and just savored the first sip. This was probably going to be the least chaotic part of her day, but she was ok with that. She wanted Kayla to have the best birthday a girl could ask for. After she took another sip, she figured it was time to go greet her baby girl, heading to the fridge first to grab a bottle filled with chocolate milk: Kayla’s favorite.

The excited birthday girl continued to hop up and down in her crib. “Mommy, where are you?” she asked, knowing mommy could hear her through the monitor sitting on her changing table. Her question was answered almost immediately as the door began to open. Once she saw Sarah’s beautiful face, her smile grew ten times the size it was. Kayla stuck her arms out like she was trying to hug her across the room. “Mommy!” was all she could get out.

“Good morning, my beautiful birthday girl” Sarah cooed back, using her most syrupy voice. Her little one loved baby talk, so she was going to be using it all day. Setting the full bottle on the changing table next to the baby monitor, she made her way to the crib.”Look at you baby girl, mommy’s little two year old” Sarah continued to use her “mommy voice” as she tickled Kayla’s tummy.

The baby talk being sent in Kayla’s direction was doing a great job of breaking down whatever adult barriers were in place. She planned on letting go of any adult thoughts early on so she could spend her birthday in total little space. “I wuv ou mommy” she said, mixed with a giggle, as she hugged Sarah over the crib bars.

“Mommy loves you to sweetheart. Now, before we go get some nummies, mommy needs to check your Pamper.” Grabbing the zipper at the neck of the sleeper, she unzipped it down her little one’s chest and the inside of her left leg, exposing Kayla’s thick nighttime diaper.

Ever since she could remember, Kayla had been a bedwetter. As a kid, it was the most embarrassing thing ever. Sleepovers were completely off the table. As she made her way into her teen years, the issue did not go away and she figured this was something she was just going to have to live with. After researching what she could do to stop the bedwetting, she came across an ABDL forum and the rest was history.

While Kayla did hate that she was a bedwetter, waking up in a wet diaper was a great way to get into little space. That was the case today.

“A certain little monkey soaked her dipey last night” Sarah responded as she squeezed the swollen padding between her little one’s legs. “Such a good girl. Mommy is so happy that her little girl made lots of pee pees last night” she said, trying to reassure Kayla. While she knew the ABDL girl had mostly accepted this side of herself, a little positive reinforcement never hurt.  

“Big pee pees mama” the girl trapped in the crib giggled around the shield of her pacifier.

“Very big pee pees” Sarah reassured her little with another pat to her bulky padding. “Now, how about we get your pee butt changed and into a clean Pamper?” While it was phrased like a question, Kayla had no choice. “Sit back so I can put down the side of your crib.”

The diaper clad girl immediately flopped back on her butt, feeling her diaper squish underneath her. She didn’t mind being in a wet diaper for while. The squishy padding actually felt pretty good. A messy diaper, however, was a different story. As her mind wandered, she didn’t even notice that mommy had dropped the crib side and was inviting her little one to make her way to the adult sized changing table.

“Sweetheart? Paging Kayla…” Sarah tried to get her baby girl’s attention. When that didn’t seem to be working, the women in the pink robe planted a kiss on Kayla’s cheek.

When she felt the soft lips of mommy on her cheek, Kayla snapped out of her daydream and gave her girlfriend a kiss right back.

“There you are baby, I thought I had lost you” she joked. “I’m gonna take off your sleeper so it doesn’t get in the way during your dipey change” as Sarah was telling her little one the plan, she had already gotten the pink garment off of her slim frame.

With Kayla’s small 5”1’ frame, she often looked younger than she really was. Right now, with the pacifier her mommy unhooked from the sleeper in her mouth and the swollen diaper drooping between her legs, that was more true than ever before.

“You are just the prettiest baby girl a mommy could possibly ask for” Sarah told the little girl in front of her. She could not mean that statement more if she tried.

They have been best friends ever since elementary school. They went to the same high school, they roomed together in college. They even were roommates in the first apartment after college. Sarah still remembered the day Kayla revealed this side of herself:

Kayla was shaking like a leaf all day. Once she was finally able to sit down and have a conversation with her best friend, it was like he words wouldn’t come out of her mouth. After plenty of phrases like “your gonna think I’m weird” and “You know, it’s not even a big deal”, Sarah was finally able to coax it out of her.

“Well…” was all the Kayla could muster at first. After a couple of deep breathes, she was able to let a little bit more out. “Sarah...I like to...in my spare time...act younger than I am” was the only way she could phrase it.

“That’s what you were worried about? That is no big deal at all. Everyone acts younger than they are” Sarah joked, not sure why that was so hard for her friend.

“No…” Kayla stumbled, knowing she didn’t phrase it right “I mean...much younger...like a…” She took a deep breath and exhaled. She felt like she was Bruce Wayne about to tell the world she was Batman. “A baby” the words left Kayla’s mouth and she felt like she was going to have a heart attack. All she could do was wait for Sarah’s response.

“Oh ok” she responded, confused but not wanting to show it and hurt Kayla’s feeling. “What do you mean exactly?”

Oh god, she wanted specifics? “Well, I like to do things that a baby would do. Play with baby toys...drink from a bottle...use a pacifier. You know, stuff like that” she told her, surely, confused friend. She made sure to leave out the biggest piece unless absolutely necessary.

Imagining Kayla drinking from a bottle produced a smile on Sarah’s face. “Oh, I understand. So, instead of hanging out with old friends or watching some TV shows from your childhood, you just substitute that with a bottle and a pacifier?” Sarah was starting to understand.

“Exactly. Before we get any further, I want to make one thing perfectly clear: this has nothing to do with actual children. I want to BE a child, not be with a child. Most people immediately think of us as pedophiles and that couldn’t be further from the truth.” Kayla needed that to be known.

OK, that was going to be my next question. I’m really relieved to hear that. So, you said you like to act like a baby. Does that also involve wearing diapers?” Sarah asked bluntly.

The word “diaper” hit Kayla’s ears like a sonic boom. Her already blushing face grew another shade of red as she slowly nodded. “Um...yeah…” was all she could muster.

“Do you...use...them?” her friend asked, wanting to get as much information as possible.

“Only number one” Kayla responded. She couldn’t believe she was spilling her guts on the subject she kept most private.

After the diaper conversation started, it felt like things went smoothly through the rest of the talk. Sarah actually become interested in this lifestyle and wanted to learn as much as she could from her best friend. They talked for the rest of the day about bottles, diapers, and caregivers. The conversation had taken their friendship to another level.

“Let’s get that droopy tushy of yours up on the changing table” Sarah cooed, knocking Kayla back to reality, as she tapped the plastic covering on the pad of the changing table. Her heart could have melted as she saw her little girl waddling towards her, a massive smile visible behind the shield of her pacifier.