LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Little Girl turned into Baby Girl (Private with Danny)

babygracie66

I take a few pictures and pick the best one to send to him with the caption "our little girl wanted to be our baby girl again" and sends it to your daddy/my husband. 

"He should be home in a few days time. And I'm sure with him seeing that, he can't wait to see his adorable baby girl again. I'm sure you'll be happy for him to change your diapers and feed you bottles. You used to love spending time with your daddy. You used to giggle when he changed your stinky diapers"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile big and suck on my paci. I let you take the pictures excited for you to send them to daddy as I really miss daddy. I say, " me cant wait to see daddy. Me miss daddy. Me hope he comes home soon. " I then suck on my paci more and fall fast asleep holding my teddy looking so cute

I stay asleep sucking on my paci and holding my teddy as I dream of being a baby again with mommy and daddy.

I wake about 2 hours later and yawn. I stretch and realize I have to pee so I soak my diapee instantly and lay there waiting for mommy 

Dan gets the message from his wife. He opens it up and sees the picture is little girl being his baby again. He had missed his baby girl since she grew up. He was happy to see her back. He was getting ready to board his flight to go back home. He messaged his wife back,  "how did you manage to get our baby girl back? Cant wait to see her. Tell her daddy loves her and il be home soon. 

Lily smiled when she got the text. She adored Dan and they'd been childhood sweethearts.  They had been together for 10 years, and Dan had asked Lily to marry him the same time she found out she was pregnant with Grace.  He had proposed on Valentine's Day.

She text back "she said she missed her diapers and wanted to be our beautiful baby girl again. And I couldn't say no. Besides, I miss it all. And you adore her as your princess. We both love you and miss you and can't wait to have you home. Gracie is planning an extra surprise for daddy" I say with a laughing emoji. See you soon"

I hear the baby monitor and goes to check on Gracie "hello sweetheart. Your daddy has send us a message to say he loves you and to give you lots of cuddles"

I smile at mommy and suck on my pacifier happily *me cant wait to see daddy. Momma can mes colow daddy a pictuwe?" 

Dan smiled at his wife's message. He says back,  " well I can't wait to see our babygirl. Im boarding my plane now to come home. I will be there by tomorrow afternoon. Pick me up at the airport at 3 p.m and bring our little princess. " He got on his plane ready to come home to see his babygirl.  

Picks you up and puts the phone down "aww baby girl. Your daddy will be home tomorrow and we will meet him at the airport. How about we let him change you when he comes home? And yes I'm sure he'd love that" 

I show you the text that your daddy sent us. 

Looks at you "speaking of changes. I think someone really soaked their diaper" checks you "yep. It's just wet this time. Let's get my princess changed"

I lay you on your changing table "aww. You are so beautiful" I say, kissing your forehead and removing your clothing so I can get to your nappy.

I smile and giggle when you find me wet loving the feeling of my wet diaper. I say, "me couwd not howd it. Hehe. Me baby." 

I lay still as you begin to change me happy sucking on my pacifier and kicking my legs cutely like a real baby

Looks at you, noticing you hadn't made a stinky all day "I'm sure you will. But I want you to make sure you make poopy at least once a day so I know you're feeling okay"

Smiled at her "that's my baby girl. Mommy knows you'll do me proud whatever you do. And mommy loves you very much" I say as I finish changing you and dresses you and picks you up and carries you downstairs "now. We are going to go to the park. Mommy needs to pack you diaper bag so can you sit and watch cartoons?"

I smile happily and kick cutely as you change me. I suck on my pacifier as you change me and dress me in a cute baby outfit. I snuggle into you putting my head on your shoulder as you carry me downstairs. I smile and clap and say, "yay the park. me be good mama. me wuv the park." 

(sorry for the long wait on a reply)

I pack the diaper bag for you. Making sure the bags properly packed with plenty of diapers and supplies and fresh clothing as I know what might happen. Especially as she hasn't pooped yet.

I bring the bag downstairs and comes over to you "is mama's baby girl ready for the park?" I say as I pick you up, making sure you have your favourite teddy with you and a pacifier in your mouth and we head to the car where I place you in your car seat and I drive us to the park after locking up. 

I watch the cartoons while waiting patiently for you to come back downstairs so we can go to the park. 

I reach for you as soon as I see you. I say, "yay pawk. Me wan go swing and swide." I cling to my teddy and suck on my pacifier happily. 

I sit in my carseat playing with my teddy loving being in my baby car seat again as I still fit in it perfectly since I am small for me age as it is. 

Looks at you and nods as I pick you up and puts you in your car seat.

Drives us to the park and I get the stroller out and places you in it, with the diaper bag on the stroller.

"That's better, now lets go and see the playground, with the swings and slides. You've always loved coming here ever since you was little"

I suck on my pacifier and run to the slide. I climb up and slide down. I do it a couple of times while I wet my diaper. I then go to the setting but before I do, I realize I have to poop so I squat down and push as a hot warm mess hits my diaper. I then go back to playing and start to swing

I look up and see you going down the slide then I go back to my book.

When I look up a few minutes later, I notice that you are walking with a bit of a waddle, and notice that your diaper looks bulkier that it did before.

I get up from the bench and I come over to you "Hey honey you want mama to pu-" I sniff the air and stop in mid sentence "baby girl did you poop?" I say as the smell hits my nostrils

I see you come over as I sit on the swing. I blush when you asked if I pooped myself. I nod slowly as I put my head down a little embarrassed. 

I stop the swing and just sit on it waiting to know if you want to change me

Smiles at you and checks your diaper and it confirms you're poopy. 

"Wow that stinks!" I say as I lift you off the swing and takes you back to the stroller and steadily placed you in and pushed you towards the family bathroom with a diaper emergency.