LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Little Girl turned into Baby Girl (Private with Danny)

babygracie66

Grace was 7 years old and was very small for her age. She was 3'1" inch, had brown hair, and brown eyes. She was a major girly girl. She liked frilly dresses and lots of pink stuff. She had a secret though. She wanted to be a baby again. She missed her bottles, diapers, cute baby clothes, pacifiers, and being close to her mommy like she was. She did not feel as close to her mom as she got older. She wanted to be her moms baby girl again. 

Grace woke up that morning in her frilly baby doll night gown and her princess undies. She yawned and stretched. She laid there for a little while holding her teddy and sucking on her thumb like she always had when her mommy was not around. It made her feel babyish. Little did she know, today her wish was going to come true. She smiled and laid there for a bit longer before getting up and heading downstairs. She got to the kitchen where her mom was making breakfast. She said, "Morning mommy." As she sat down at the table. She had to sit in a booster seat still because of how small she was. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily had missed her baby girl. Ever since Gracie was potty trained, she missed treating Grace like a baby. She missed feeding her, rocking her to sleep, the stinky diapers. 

She had kept all of Gracies old furniture in the attic. She thought about turning Grace into a baby again. She could still fit into pampers and her old clothes. 

As soon as Grace came downstairs and sat down, I smile and puts a bib on her "morning sweetheart. How's my baby girl doing?" I say as I kiss her and hands her a baby bottle of warm milk, wondering what her reaction might be. 

Grace smiled and blushed when her mommy kissed her and put a bib on her. She said, "I'm okay mommy. I did not sleep very good. I do not like my bed very much. Its not as comfy as my crib used to be. I miss my crib mommy." She smiles at the baby bottle and starts to drink it instantly hoping her mommy can see she wants to be a baby again. She also wanted her high chair back. She felt to much like a big girl in her booster seat. 

I look at you and smiles "Aww does my little cutie pie want her crib back? Well, maybe we could make that happen"

"I have always wanted you to be my baby girl again, I hated it when you potty trained. But if you are to be my baby again, you know that means diapers as well. And mommy can feed you herself? Does that sound good? I can go and get your old high chair out of the attic, and you can watch your favourite baby programs while I make your nursery again"

I blush and smile big. I nod and say, "yes mama pwease. I want it all. " 

I was bouncing in my seat at this point. I was so excited to be a baby again. I smile and say, "yay. I hate being potty trained. I miss my diapees. Me wan meet crib, playpen, diapees, mommy feeding me, high chair, and everything baby like mama. Even my carseat and stroller. " I stil continue to suck on my baba happily 

Looks at you and smiles "well, just sit there and eat your breakfast my gorgeous baby girl, and mommy will be back in a little while, and the sooner mommy gets your room set up, the sooner we get your into your wittle diapers and cute baby clothes"

Lily had already planned everything. She knew deep down Grace had always loved being a baby, and Lily had ordered some special things which had been delivered. She'd also got a new changing table and crib. And diapers to last her a couple of years. Lily knew Grace may want to be a big girl again once she reached her teens, so she knew she'd have to stop at that point"

I smile big and continue to suck on my baba and eat my breakfast being messy now feeling safe to act like a baby. I finish my food and say, "mama can I watch my favowite baby shows now while you get everything ready pwease?" I sit in my booster seat patiently waiting to be told yes by mommy. 

Looks at you and smiled "okay honey" I say "but let's get you in a pamper just in case you need to go potty" and with that I get a changing mat, a pack of pampers, wipes, powder and a dress. 

I pick you up and clean you up and kisses you "now then. Do you have to go potty because this will be your last chance before you are fully reliable on your diapers for the next  6 year's at least"

I smile and clap my hands like a little girl excited to get a new toy. I reach my arms up to you to be picked up. I say, "me wan diapee momma. me no big giwl. no potty for me." I snuggle into you as soon as you pick me up. I say, "me wuv you mama." I get so excited hearing I am going to be in diapers for 6 years. It is the thing I want the most. I smile and say, "momma me wan watch bwues cwues pwease." 

I kiss you and lays you down on the changing mat and removed your clothing and then your underwear.

I get a brand new diaper out of the pack and slides it under your bottom, and powders your bottom and front parts. I Then tape the diaper up. "There we go. Baby girl is ready for watching blues clues. And you don't have to worry about getting up to use the potty. Mommy will be back to check on you soon okay"

I hand you a bottle of milk "drink this honey.  And just relax. You're mommy's Baby again"

I lay still and giggle as you put me in the diaper. I suck on my thumb happily as I lay there getting diapered for the first time in a long time. I clap my hands when I am diapered. I lay on the floor and begin sucking on the bottle and wait for you to turn the tv on in just my diapee. I say, "Bwues Cwues yay." I smile up at you like a cute baby girl that I am now. I say, "Otay mama. I be good giwl."

I smile at my daughter, my baby girl, happy she's back again and happy that she wanted to be a baby again.

I go up the stairs and gets her bedroom back to her old nursery. She has pink wallpaper with bunnies on them. 

Eventually I have everything set up. Everything is how it was when I bought her home from hospital 7 year's ago. Now she's going to be my baby. And I've even been producing milk so I can breastfeed.

I lay on the living room floor sucking on my bottle. I soon have the urge to pee and end up soaking my diapee. I giggle as it feels so good and so natural. I turn and lay on my back and play with my toes and suck on my fingers. I watch my tv show and smile big excited to see my nursery and kind of hope mommy can breastfeed me again. I wait patiently for mommy to come back to get me as I begin to rub my eyes being sleepy from all the milk. I end up falling fast asleep sucking on my thumb in my soaked diapee. 

Once I have finished with your room, I come down to check on you. 

Seeing you Sleep makes me smile and so I sit down next to you and puts a pacifier in your mouth and holds you in my arms and rocks you gently, feeling you have soaked your diaper but knows there is more to come before changing you. 

I smile and gently rock you, thinking that it is bad to wake you to try to breastfeed you as I know you're full from the bottle of formula. So I let you Sleep for a bit. 

I snuggle into you instantly and suck on the pacifier as I wet my diaper even more. I smile big in my sleep loving snuggling close to you. I begin to wake up and smile big. I tug on your shirt being thirsty again and wanting to nurse not knowing you are actually producing milk. I just want to feel close to you again. I say, "mama nuwse pwese." 

I smile at you and kisses you "okay baby girl. Then mama has to change you. That diaper is close to leaking already"

I unbutton my shirt and remove my bra and let's you suckle and I pat your back and relaxes. 

I continue to suckle as I snuggle into you so happy and glad to be a baby again. You would think most 7 year old's would not want this but with my daddy always away on business trips, I want this more than anything. 

I suckle for another 5 minutes after switching sides then begin to slow down as I am getting full. 

(can we have it that the dad is still alive? maybe he is just away on a big business trip?)

I smile at you "Is my princess full? lets get her into a nice fresh diaper and into her crib for nap time"

I let you latch off and I carry you upstairs after I redress myself and lays you on your changing table, and starts changing you.

(I changed it. Let's have it come back in a few days and find his baby girl back) 

I smile and begin sucking on my thumb again and nod being full. I say, "otay mama." I yawn slightly and snuggle into you as you carry me upstairs. 

I lay still on the changing table happily sucking on my thumb wanting my teddy that my daddy gave me and my paci. 

Lily smiled and changed her and once she was in her fresh diapee and clothes, she places her daughter in the crib and hands her her teddy and kisses her "have a good sleep baby girl. Mommy will be back to check on you very soon"

I smile at you and gets a pacifier from the box and hands it to you and kisses you "Mommy loves you. And she would love to show your daddy what's been going on. I'm sure your daddy would be so happy to see his little baby girl back"