LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Little Girl turned into Baby Girl (Private with Danny)

babygracie66

Frowns when you say it stinks. I sit in stroller as we head to the bathroom so I can be changed not caring that i'm messy like a baby even though i'm 7. I say,  "mama do i have to go to school anymore? Mama will you breastfeed me again like you used to?"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think about when you was a toddler and had a stinky diaper and smiles at that as it seems like you are now my toddler again. 

I lock the door "is my cutie girl ready for her nice fresh pamper?" I ask as I lay her down and gets the supplies ready, noticing how bulged your diaper is at the back. 

I listen to you "Mommy can feed you if you want me to and maybe mommy can take you to daycare with her?" I say as I lift her dress up so I can start to remove the diaper. 

I smile big loving being mommy's babygirl again feeling like an 18 month old little baby. 

I nod when you ask if I'm ready for a change. I say, "yes mama I weady for change. I lay still and smile bigger so glad to be vaby again. 

I look up at you and say,  "me wan you feed me again mama. Me miss being so close to you. Me no wan go to schoow. Me wan go daycare wiff you mama since me baby." 

Looks at you "I have been producing milk so I can feed you after changing you" I reply as I remove the tapes on your diaper, revealing a stinky smell within

"Wow, that sure is stinky, I am surprised it hasn't leaked, its very messy" I say as I open the box of wipes and starts wiping your very messy bottom.

I lay still as you change me happily excited to get to be close to you again like when I was little. I say,  "yes mama I hungy. " 

I blush and smile as you change my very messy bottom. I say, "sowwie I do messy mama. "

You make me smile "that's okay baby girl. That's why you like your diapers. To make super stinky diapers. And you can have a feed once I've changed you okay baby girl. We need to get you all clean before we get your tummy all full again"

I smile as I tape the fresh diaper on you and I leave you while I wash my hands. 

When I come back, I lift you off the table and sits you on my lap and I remove my shirt and bra "you ready sweetheart?" I say as I let you latch on 

(Sorry I've not replied. Been busy so haven't been online)

I let you latch on and gently pats your back so you are drinking okay "aww you like that huh baby girl. You never wanted to stop being breastfed. You was fed by me until you was potty trained" 

I snuggles into you as i drink happily and nod being happy to be nursing again lovinf being close to mama again. I start to rub my eyes as i nurse as nursing always made me tired even when i was a real baby so it seems that hasnt changed 

I gently massage your forehead and smiles as you as you enjoy your drink and I notice you're getting a little sleepy so I decide that it's naptime once you've finished your drink. "Baby needs to go beddy byes when you've had your drink"