LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling to see if there’s a buldge at the back

Just when I thought wearing in public was going so well. I was getting so confident. [emoji853][emoji22][emoji51] But now I seem to have got into a habit of feeling to see if there’s a buldge at the back. Any ideas on how to put a stop to this?
Sit on it and when you haven't got soil in it
U can use snap cock onesie

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why should you care?

If your IC bulge or no bulgedoesnt change anything.

The same can be said if your full time recreational wearing ,bulges happen with diapers ,you can diapers that are maxi pads with identity crisis thin ,when that thing leaks your going to long for that low risk bulge ,people have a thing called change blindness if you stay diapered people will assume that's your shape and not think twice about it,neither should you .

Anybody who may know your diapered by some bulge either has a fetish and isn't going to out you or an experienced diaper wearer also not going to out you,most people if they know the bulge isn't going to risk offending an incontinent person(wether you are or not they will assume you are ). So relax ! You have a better chance of developing that as a tell

So don't care .

3 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Why should you care?

If your IC bulge or no bulgedoesnt change anything.

The same can be said if your full time recreational wearing ,bulges happen with diapers ,you can diapers that are maxi pads with identity crisis thin ,when that thing leaks your going to long for that low risk bulge ,people have a thing called change blindness if you stay diapered people will assume that's your shape and not think twice about it,neither should you .

Anybody who may know your diapered by some bulge either has a fetish and isn't going to out you or an experienced diaper wearer also not going to out you,most people if they know the bulge isn't going to risk offending an incontinent person(wether you are or not they will assume you are ). So relax ! You have a better chance of developing that as a tell

So don't care .

If my nappy shoes a bulge so what.

1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

For me people half suspecting but not being really sure if I'm diapered is actually part of the thrill, so I don't acre about the odd sagging diaper

In the 7 years I have worn 24/7 no one has ever said a word to me about my nappies apart from my wife.

People probably won't notice that you have diapers on under your clothes unless they are super thick and you are wearing thin knit pants or shorts, or you are making it obvious that you wear diapers.  I don't believe such is the case.  I normally wear jeans and I don't believe anyone notices when I wear thick diapers under them.  Denim fabric is stronger and hides things more than shorts or knit dress pants and people don't look.  They are wrapped up in their own world and thoughts, and they don't go around looking to see if other adults are wearing diapers.  Probably the last think they would think of even if they did notice a little bulk in the seat of your pants is that you, a 22 year old adult is wearing a diaper.

Again we have a situation where someone is asking for help on how they can stop doing something (in this case, feeling to see if there is a bulge in the back) and some suggestions are basically, "Don't worry about it".  For some people, they really don't care anymore if anyone might notice a bulge or that they are wearing diapers.  That is great and I applaud them all.  On the other hand, if it is something that bothers you, then you have to make a conscious effort not to go feeling the back of your pants for a diaper bulge.  You can try wearing a onesie or compression pants or thinner diapers if you can get away with lower end protection to help the mental mindset that your diapers are thick and therefore must be bulky and bulging in the seat of your pants.  I think the best thing is whenever you feel the need to check your bottom, stop and refrain from reaching back and feeling for a bulge in the seat of your pants.  Try and work yourself out of the habit.  When I was 19 and working at a grocery store there was one 18 year old bagger who was always pulling the seat of his pants as if his underwear got caught in his butt crack.  He did this all the time and that made things more noticeable (and talked about by everyone) based on his habit than if he just left things alone. 

I wear cloth diapers and have worn in front of family as well as neighbors and no one can tell I'm wearing a diaper. I still haven't gotten up the courage to wear while out with the car, such as to stores. Not because of a fear of being noticed but a fear that something (like a car accident or medical emergency) would expose me because I'm the only one who knows I like wearing diapers. I have walked a couple of blocks to the mailbox wearing a diaper, though.

I wear cloth diapers and have worn in front of family as well as neighbors and no one can tell I'm wearing a diaper. I still haven't gotten up the courage to wear while out with the car, such as to stores. Not because of a fear of being noticed but a fear that something (like a car accident or medical emergency) would expose me because I'm the only one who knows I like wearing diapers. I have walked a couple of blocks to the mailbox wearing a diaper, though.
Doctors and medical emergency staff have seen it all they don't ask and don't priya. I wear in front of all of them.

19 minutes ago, Dunham said:

Doctors and medical emergency staff have seen it all they don't ask and don't priya. I wear in front of all of them.

I have been to so many people unconscous and diapered, I probably have the high score ,trust me they know what to do.when they hit diaper,they red bag your diapers & put you in a 16 cent and chagne you into one they charg¢e you 12 bucks,enjoy LOL

I figure if someone needs to get close to me to inspect my undergarments, they can kiss my ass while they are there. I don’t owe anybody an explaination unless I feel like it. I would only feel like it if someone asked me somewhat politely.

I often think people can see a bulge but so far no one has said anything and I’ve worn around lots of people including work colleagues and family I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s more in my own head

17 hours ago, Dunham said:

The problem isn't medical personnel. Most of the time when I'm out, it is to take my mother shopping so I'm rarely out along. I don't want the FAMILY to find out.

The problem isn't medical personnel. Most of the time when I'm out, it is to take my mother shopping so I'm rarely out along. I don't want the FAMILY to find out.
There not going to love u less because u wear a diaper. Just a lot of questions. I just say I don't want to talk about it.

23 hours ago, BabyJune said:

23 hours ago, Dunham said:

There not going to love u less because u wear a diaper. Just a lot of questions. I just say I don't want to talk about it.

True, your parents won't stop loving you unless they are total rectums, but they will never look at you or see you the same way ever again once they know you like wearing diapers for fun.  I am one who never wants anyone to find out.  Sure, you can always say you don't want to talk about it when people find out and start asking you questions, but why go through all that to begin with?  You feel uncomfortable, they ask all these questions and it's a personal issue for you.  I say save all the questions, humiliation and aggravation to begin with and do all you can so family and friends don't find out in the first place.

• Like 1

I agree with you 100 % . I never told my parents at the age of 12 that I enjoy wearing diapers to pee and mess in. It just saves me on panties. and contains the wetness and smell a lot better. I didn't tell them for fear that I know they will take me to a shrink and have my head examined just to tell my parents there's nothing wrong and that she enjoys wearing diapers. Yes that's all I needed. I kept it to myself and lived life happily ever after.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:26 AM, Newbee said:

I often think people can see a bulge but so far no one has said anything and I’ve worn around lots of people including work colleagues and family I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s more in my own head

I went to hospital with my wife today. I wore a tena maxi slip and dry life plastic pants under my jeans. I'm pretty sure it would not have taken much to notice I was wearing a nappy 

I can't see how anyone can mistake a diaper for thong underwear under clothing!
That's a valid point rusty,but what's scarier than that is they do make low ride thong diapers,that doesn't make an ounce of sense to me ( I wear hi rise cloth ,my day diapers are contours but still high rise ) i just have this mental block about accepting a low rise hip hugger thong as an actual member of the "diaper" family.maybe if I wasn't completely IC some cute rag type thing would be fine ,like if I was just a driper ? I could see it but i like and trust my diapers capacity to keep me out of trouble.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The best way to wear a diaper out in public is to act as if you're wearing just plain old underwear. When I first started wearing outside the house I was paranoid someone would notice even though I had on jeans that were a size bigger than normal. That was many years ago and now when I do it it's no big deal. Of course I don't wear skin hugging clothes when I do it but just use common sense . None of my jeans fit tightly so I could probably wear any of them and no one would notice. If you don't make a big deal of it no one else will either. So don't worry about a bulge and you'll be fine. 

• Like 1
On 1/25/2019 at 10:09 PM, Dprczyone said:

The best way to wear a diaper out in public is to act as if you're wearing just plain old underwear. When I first started wearing outside the house I was paranoid someone would notice even though I had on jeans that were a size bigger than normal. That was many years ago and now when I do it it's no big deal. Of course I don't wear skin hugging clothes when I do it but just use common sense . None of my jeans fit tightly so I could probably wear any of them and no one would notice. If you don't make a big deal of it no one else will either. So don't worry about a bulge and you'll be fine. 

Very true if you don't make a fuss no one else will either