LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

Max smiled a bit, flushing when he was asked how they felt. “Pretty soft, very nice and cushy. I like ‘em.” He stood up in his new diaper, sliding his pants on over it. “Thank you, Dan. Think we can get the stinker ready to go?”

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at you "aww you look cute. Mom told me that we potty trained together. We were like twins. If one of us wanted to potty, then the other would follow" I laugh.

I get the supplies ready "why don't you go and get him. I need to prepare. This is going to be a bad diaper"

Looks at your one "would you object to me giving you something to help you poop? I'm going to give Billy three suppositories for the bad language. Obviously it wouldn't be because I'm punishing you "

Looks at you and is jealous you're wearing a diaper.

Max flushed when his friend told him he looked cute, and looked down at his new diaper; he really did look pretty cute. "Thanks, Dan. I like it." He then shook his head when Dan asked if he objected to him giving him something to help him poop, because his baby brother would be getting three suppositories for bad language anyway. "Okay, I'll get the baby. I don't mind if you give me something to help me poop; I know it won't be because you're punishing me." Max informed him. 

Bill was whining in the other room, his messy diaper uncomfortably pressing into his rash-covered thighs and bottom. He babbled quietly, lying on his back with his thumb straying to his mouth. The boy wriggled, and tried to stand up, waddling around a bit in his diaper and falling back on his bottom, messy and whimpering. When he saw his brother and his friend walk in, he reached up, sniffling, "Wan' diapie change." He babbled, kicking his little legs and reaching for them, eyes wide.

I pick you back up and gets a jar and pulls your diaper down and puts two suppositories into your bottom, pulls the diaper up and pats your butt. 

I let you you and get Billy while I set everything up. I get gloves on and a mask to cover my face from the smell. 

Max blushed when he was picked up, sucking his thumb as his friend pulled his big, poofy diaper down. He let him put two suppositories into his bottom before rolling the diaper back up and giving his padded rear a pat. Max giggled, smiling, “It feels so funny, but it’s all nice and soft. Very comfy.” He muttered, blushing deeper as he waddled out after Danny.

Baby Billy, meanwhile, was a sobbing mess. Max scooped him up off the ground as he wailed, crying like the baby he was. He cooed, parting his stinky rear and holding him at arm’s length, “Aw, baby Billy made poopies? Poor widdle baby; does he need a diapie-change?” His brother simply babbled and waved his cute little arms, his speech garbled and incoherent behind his pacifier. 

Bill simply flailed his little arms until he realized that wasn’t getting him anywhere. The boy surrendered, allowing his once-younger brother to carry him into the nursery that was once his room. He blushed when he was called “mister stinky pants”, but couldn’t exactly refute the claim that he was. 

Max set down his baby brother on the changing table in his new nursery, and glanced over at Dan with a smile. His brother was sucking on his thumb, feet twitching as he lay back on the changing table, staring at the mobile spinning above his head. He was so cute, reaching for it with one hand, making such babyish sounds. 

I steadily remove his clothing, the changing table having lots of covers on as I know this diaper will be quite bad.

I get him so he's laying in his locked plastic panties and removes the plastic pants and sees the diaper has leaked a little. 

"Max, could you get some wipes ready and the fresh diaper. This ones gonna be a big mess" I say as I make cooing noises and tickles Billy as I open the soiled diaper. 

Billy sniffled softly when Dan removed his clothing, drooling as the tall boy rested him on the changing table and removed his plastic pants. His diaper had leaked a little, which made him whimper and let out a soft whine of complaint; it felt yucky. When cooing noises were made, the baby let out a cute little noise and reached up, babbling incoherently. The boy tickled him while he opened the soiled diaper, making Billy giggle.

Max did as his friend asked, grabbing a few wet wipes and a fresh diaper. He handed them over and held the baby's legs up for him. "Man, baby bro; you're such a messy baby, aren't you? Yes you are." His brother giggled and sucked his thumb, babbling at him and reaching over. He was such a little cutie; Max couldn't help but pat him on the head with his free hand. 

Dan heard Billy babbling behind the pacifier "That's right baby boy, very stinky poopy, you made all of this, and it won't be the last for sure. and when we go out in public, you'll be changed in public so everyone can see what a helpless baby boy you really are"

I cough a little at the smell as I take the wipes from Max "that poop got round to the front of his diaper and its leaked on his onesie, so we need a fresh one. but I think someone is enjoying his messy diaper. someone is a little excited down there"

Bill sucked on his pacifier while he was changed, giggling when Dan cooed at him that he made all this and called him a stinky baby boy. He did wriggle a bit, blushing as Dan commented that he’d be changed in public so everyone could see what a helpless baby boy he was. His little pee-pee was hard between his legs, making him shiver.

Max also coughed at the smell, and retrieved a clean onesie. This one had snaps in the crotch that could stay open for easier access to the diaper, and was covered in Hello Kitty heads. It was girly and pink, but it was very soft. He also brought a fresh diaper, which he handed over. 

Dan cleans his bottom and takes the fresh diaper from Max and pats his bottom and powders and puts the diaper on Billy and coos "that's a good baby" I say seeing him giggle "Someone's enjoying himself now" I say as I saw the stiff peepee and smiled. 

I get the onesie onto him and helps him off the table and puts him in the crib for his nap "go to sleep for a little while. Me and your big brother need to talk. Max, can you wrap the dirty diaper up please. I need to wash my hands. I can't believe a little man like him made all that poop" I chuckle 

Max blushed when Dan pat his diapered ass, and chuckled after he saw his baby brother get his bottom powdered. He smiled when the boy cooed at his brother, and tickled his tummy, cooing at him, "Yes, who's enjoying himself now? Is it you?" 

Bill gurgled and giggled as he was called a good baby. When the onesie was slipped onto him, he simply sucked on his thumb and cooed, nodding when he was placed in his crib. "Nigh'-nigh'." He waved bye-bye, blushing deeply after the boy chuckled and said he couldn't believe a little man like him made all that poop. 

Max stroked the baby boy's head, and watched him curl up in his crib. He followed his friend out of the boy, diaper crinkling as he walked, "Thank you, Dan. Happy I could help." He said, glancing up at him, flushing when he heard his diaper crinkle again with every step.

Dan looked at you and just smiled, knowing that he was finally coming round to the idea of being treated as a baby. He thinks about how he could go further with this but he would need to talk to Max about it.

Max looked over at his friend curiously, “What did you want to talk about?” He wondered, curious to see what he’d wanted to discuss. Max was happy his cute little brother was coming around to the idea of being treated like a baby, and the diaper he was wearing didn’t feel half bad. It crinkled noisily and it felt strangely thick between his legs, but he liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry I've not replied. Been busy and not been on much)

Looks at you "huh? What? What do you think we need to do next to make your brother feel like a complete baby so he loses all his adult status and just wants to spend his life like this?"

Max smiled and responded with a chuckle. "I think we should take him outside for a nice, long walk where everyone can see who the real baby is; make sure he gets to see everybody watching him, too. Make sure to bring a bottle so we can feed him in plain view of people and show them what an adorable baby we have. What do you think? After that, he'll have no choice but to be a good baby."

Nods and smiles "and with that food inside him, he's bound to need to make big poopy soon so that should be so much fun and we can change him for all to see. He is just like a baby. He won't have any option if he wants to be changed. And everyone can see what a baby he is because of the tiny little thing he has in his diaper. Speaking of diapers" looks at you "You don't need a change yet , right?

I look at you, wishing I could wear a diaper too.

Max shook his head. "No, I don't. I'll tell you if I do, though." He heard his brother whining in his crib, and walked over, peering into it. His big brother was squirming, tugging at his onesie, and whining. Max cooed, picking him up with both hands underneath his armpits, "Aw, is baby fussy? Whassamatter, grumpy boy?" His brother pouted, kicking his little legs, "Notta baby! 'm a big boy an' I don't gotta weaw diapies no mowe!" The boy chuckled after hearing him whine, bouncing him up and down, "Awww, of course you are, baby. You do need your diapies; you can't go poopy and pee-pee on the floor, no you can't." Max rocked Bill to and fro, listening to him complain and wail about how he's a big boy and doesn't need diapers, carrying him out to where his friend was. 

Dan smiled at Max.  He knew he'd use his diaper soon. 

maybe I should give him something to help him poop. Make Billy know that he's not the only one needing diapers.

I watch you with Billy and just let's you baby him and be the big brother. And then I watch you bring him near to me and I coo at him "what a cutie little baby boy you are in your little pampies"

Billy sucked on his pacifier, tummy rumbling as he was brought over to his brother's friend. He blushed when he was called a cute little baby boy in his little pampies, squirming a bit as he protested, "Not cute or widdle. 'm vewy big an' stwong."  Max bounced him up and down, giving his diapered bottom a pat, "Isn't he a silly baby?" 

Dan smiled and looks at Billy "aww. Is the wittle baby boy hungry? Me and your big brother will have to do something about that. How about a nice bowl of prunes?" I say, picking Billy up and placing him in his high chair with the bowl of prunes in front of him. "You know what will happen if you refuse to eat these"

Baby Billy squirmed and whined quietly when he was picked up by his little brother’s friend. He wriggled a bit in the high chair, kicking his legs, and turned his head away when he saw the prunes. Even though he knew what would happen if he refused to eat them, they looked so gross that he couldn’t bear it. “Wan’ somethin’ ewse; pwunes awe yucky.” 

Dan looked at Billy and gave him a glare "well I'm sorry but that's all you are having. And I'm not going to let you starve. Now. Open wide for the aeroplane and your big brother will feed you while I make your bottle up and get our lunches ready. You know what will happen if you refuse"