LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

Looked at Bill "well then. If you didn't want to wear a diaper in the first place, you should learn how to take care of yourself properly.  And no, you won't be changed until we say. Babies aren't changed straight away if there aren't any changing facilities. But although there are here, we decide when to change you. You may need to go more. And I'm not taking the chance of you going mid change"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill squirmed, lying back in his dirty diaper; he hated how helpless he now was, depending on them to change him. He’d been fine before in his other clothes, he’d been able to drive and walk and speak before, and now all that was taken away from him. He couldn’t even use the bathroom, and now his little brother’s friend was telling him he hadn’t been able to take care of himself, that he’d just have to wait, that babies didn’t get changed right away if there weren’t any changing facilities around. 

His eyes welled up with tears yet again, and he tried standing up, unsteady with the newfound bulk of the messy diaper forcing his legs farther apart than usual. “I’m notta baby, and I can take cawe of mysewf; ‘m an adult. If you won’t geddit offa me, I’ll do it myself.” Finally, he’d said a word normally for once; maybe whatever they’d drugged him with was wearing off. 

Bill managed to get to his feet, and tried once again to go to the bathroom. Max just sighed, shaking his head, “You won’t be able to use it, anyway; you can’t take off your onesie without one of us taking it off you, baby.” He looked over at his friend with a sigh, “I knew my brother was stubborn, but this is ridiculous.” 

Looked at you and didn't smile, but just didn't say anything, letting Max do the talking as what he says is what I was about to say.

Then I start "he's right you know. You'll have to stay in that messy diaper until we say we will change you. But, then again, that diaper is starting to really smell bad"

Bill whined, squirming and tugging at his onesie. When he realized it wouldn't be coming off any time soon, he whimpered, and plopped down onto his diapered bottom, staring up at both of them with tears in his eyes. "Please get it offa me, it feels gwoss an' I don't like it." The boy sniffled, humiliated by his loss in status, forced to sit in a messy diaper like a big baby while waiting to be changed. "It's yucky an' I hate it. I wanna be cwean, pleeease geddit off me." His voice grew desperate, choked by sobs, and his entire body quivered as he cried loudly, rubbing his teary eyes with his fists.

Max sighed and gave his baby brother a pat on the head, "You're just a little baby, so sometimes you'll have to sit around in your messy diapers while we do grown-up things; it's just something you have to get used to eventually, but right now you need a changing." He picked him up, cooing to him as he whimpered and sobbed in his arms, "Yes, you need the grown-ups to take care of you, huh? I know, it's all yucky and gross, but you're gonna be all nice and clean." Stroking his long hair, he rocked him, then looked over at Dan, "Want me to get the changing table set up for him, or would you rather do that?"

Looked at Max and then at Bill "don't you think he needs someone who wears diapers too? And also uses them just like him. Might make him feel better. But if I'm in charge then it can't be me. But yes could you get the changing table ready. Plenty of wipes and powder. I'll get the stuff for his bottom ready. I think he needs to be taught that tantrums won't be tolerated. He will be using his diaper a lot over the coming weeks"

Max flushed. "You-do you think someone else should wear them, too? Who would that be?" He looked a bit embarrassed, though he did walk over to get the changing table ready. He made sure there were plenty of wipes and baby powder, before walking back over. "That is true. Maybe you could spank him after he's changed? I..don't know, I'm bad at this." The small boy averted his gaze, blushing, squirming a bit uncomfortably. He knew he was being a bit soft, but he didn't really understand how this whole babying thing worked. Sighing, he looked down. "I'm sorry, I'm horrible at this kind of thing, Dan. I just went along with what you said, since you always seem to know everything, but..I dunno what to do, and it was kinda my idea...guess I wasted your time."

Looks at you and listened to you "that's a tricky one. We need someone who won't suspect it... you said you're bad at being in charge? Of course you're not. Maybe you'd be better wearing the diapers than changing them? Although I would need you as my helper and advisor"

"Maybe you should be in diapers along with your brother?"

Max blushed, and nodded, glancing over at the changing table. "Okay...I guess you could put me in diapers with my brother. I-I guess I would be better at wearing in diapers then changing them." He admitted, rubbing the back of his head. "Maybe it'd be interesting?" The boy sighed, and then added, "I'll still help you with Bill if he gets fussy or tries anything stupid, so you won't have to take care of him on your own."

Bill remained where he was, folding his arms. He was waiting for Dan to take Max into the other room, creeping slowly over to his younger brother's so he could go inside. His bottom hurt, he hated being in a diaper, and he wasn't about to tolerate being in one anymore. Fed-up with this baby treatment, he unfolded his arms and reached up, grabbing at the door, tugging on it. Bill cursed under his breath, kicking the door and yanking on the knob with his slippery, mittened hands, whining; he wanted to go inside, to take off this outfit and leave the house. He'd buy an apartment or some shit.

Dan nods "Yeah I'll still need your help but we need to just help Bill in knowing that he's not alone wearing diapers. It might be interesting but certainly you wouldn't have to actually mess your diapers if you don't want to" 

Max nodded, and walked over to the changing table. "Yeah, I understand. I don't want my brother to feel bad about it, y'know? He's always been kind of a kid already, and...well, I like getting to make him feel good." With that explanation out of the way, he hopped up on the table. "Okay...I'm ready."

Looks at you "so you've always felt like the older brother? I'm glad I have younger siblings then I can tell my siblings what to do. Maybe telling Bill what to do won't be so tricky. I won't be as strict on you"

Max nodded, smiling up at his friend. "Exactly; I've always felt like I've been the bigger one. Bill's always acted younger, so maybe taking care of him will be easier, especially now that he's all diapered like a good baby." He responded, smiling and looking over at his friend gratefully. 

Looked at you "well. I guess you know what's going to happen now.  Someone needs to get a diaper on" I say so Bill doesn't hear "and don't worry. He won't know a thing"

Looks at you "I have some prunes for him. Maybe you could have some too? Just so he knows he's not alone. Maybe actually "mess" your diaper just so he's not the only messy baby?"

Max nodded his head, "That'll work; I'll have some prunes and act like I messed my diaper so the baby won't feel so alone." He responded, smiling to himself. "Maybe then baby Billy will actually behave himself."

Meanwhile, the messy baby was sitting on the couch in his onesie and diaper, folding his arms across his chest. The boy squirmed and stood up, wobbling on his feet, trying once again to reach the bathroom.

Dan smiled "you'll be like twins. Speaking of babies, I think it's time to change the baby. But First, we can bounce him just so it's all squishy and he knows how a messy diaper really feels" 

I go into the living room and picks Billy up and bounces him up and down "aww such a  cute stinky baby" I say, making sure to get his poop spread but I know I'm the one changing him but it's worth it to humiliate him. 

Bill squirmed and kicked his legs as he was bounced up and down, whimpering. "Notta baby!" was all he whined in protest. The boy sniffled as his poop spread around in his diaper, even spreading to his front. The onesie bulged at the front and the back as he was bounced, and eventually he burst into tears, pawing at the onesie with his useless little hands. "Pu' me dooown! No wike you! You mean!"

Max smiled when he walked back into the living room, giggling when he saw Dan bounce the baby up and down. "Aw, cute little baby. Who's a grumpy baby?" He cooed, pinching his brother's cheek as he squirmed around and whined in protest to his bouncing; he was such a cutie, pouting and red-faced in his diaper and onesie like a big baby. It was actually kind of fun for Max, getting to see his so-called "big" brother fuss and babble.

Continues bouncing him "did the little baby boy make a messy poo in his wittle diapee for uncle Dan to clean up? Baby needs diapers because baby makes lots of poo poo.  Mister grumpy stinky bum. That can be your new nickname."

Looks at Max "we should take him out to the park, especially after his next meal, so everyone can see what a stinky diaper baby he is" 

Bill whined in complaint when the boy cooed at him, squirming around in his messy diaper and pouting as he was bounced. Dan didn’t just coo, he spoke down to him, asking if the little baby boy made a “messy poo” for “uncle Dan” to clean up. “You not my unca, an’ I notta baybee! I a gwown-up!” He protested babyishly, as the poo in his diaper squished everywhere inside the diaper, even spreading to the front. Sitting helpless in his squishy diaper, Bill could only kick his legs and whine when he was bounced up and down. “Pu’ me down! I gwowned-up!” 

Max chuckled, giving his cute little cheek another pinch, “Isn’t he a silly baby, telling fibs?” He crouched down to look him in the eye, giving his tummy a tickle, making Bill giggle childishly, “Silly baby, you need to tell the truth; you’re not a grown-up just yet, no you’re not. If you were a grown-up, you wouldn’t be such a stinky-bum in your diapers and you wouldn’t be throwing temper-tantrums.” When Danny suggested they take him to the park after lunch, he smiled coldly, “Great idea! We can take him out in a different outfit since it’s hot outside for a onesie, maybe a romper that opens at the bottom to reveal his stinky bum. I can give baby a big pacifier to suck on while we’re out, and I have a little plushy baby can hold so he has a friend.” 

"If you're a grown up then why did you poop in a diaper? Naughty baby. If you tell naughty lies then uncle Danny won't change you. And don't kick.  You'll get someone" 

Looks at Max "let's put him in the playpen and....you know. Do what we were planning" I say, meaning to diaper him. 

Max smiling, and picked up his poopy-diapered brother, setting him down in the playpen. His brother just pouted angrily when he was called a naughty baby, whining and continuing to squirm, kicking his legs. “Be a good baby.” He told him before nodding to his friend. Max walked into the baby’s room with him, and hopped up on the changing table.

Looked at Max when I see him laying down already "do you have to use the bathroom before I do this or are you planning to use your diaper?" I ask as I remove your lower clothing and gets the nappy ready.

Looks at you "that is your choice. Bit it would be covered up. How do they feel?" I ask curiously.  I have felt myself like wearing one but I didn't want Max to think I was a baby.