LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

I look at you and raises my eyebrows "baby doesn't want a diaper change? And why is that? Is baby embarrassed that everyone will see how tiny your peepee is? Well that's okay because you're a baby. Babies are changed wherever is most convenient.  We don't want baby getting a rash now do we baby Billy" 

I now start to undo the messy diaper. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby Billy pouted, squirming a little. “My pee-pee isn’t tiny, and I’m a weally big boy.” He mumbled, blushing as he was called a baby. When his younger brother’s friend started untaping the sides of the messy diaper, he heard people who stopped to watch cooing about what a cute, tiny pee-pee he had. “My pee-pee ish vewy big. Not wittle!” He whined a bit, squirming, face going red as onlookers cooed at him about what a fussy ickle baby he is. Billy sniffles, tears streaming down his face, and his lower lip started to tremble while the younger boy changed his diaper, “Noo, notta baby, don’t need to be changed hewe! I’m not a baby!” 

Dan looks at the passers by and replies with "yes it's tiny isn't it. Like a little babies peepee.  He really is a big baby who makes big stinky" 

Hears your whining "baby needs a new nappy and baby doesn't decide where he is changed as baby has no rights to say where he is changed" 

I look at Billys face "see. You can tell that we are serious now don't you"

Looks at Max "maybe we should change him in the bathroom. He's been punished enough" 

Bill wouldn’t stop crying, sniffling pitifully as the boy called him a big baby who made a big stinky. He sobbed in humiliation and pain, having gotten a nasty diaper-rash on his thighs and bottom from sitting in his poopy diaper so long. “I sowwy! I not gonna be bad anymowe, pweeease, I wanna go hooome!” 

Max nodded in agreement. “Good idea; we should do that, huh, sweetie?” He pat his baby brother on the head. “I have his pacifier so he can nurse on it while you change his diaper in the bathroom, it might calm him down.” To his surprise, Bill accepted the pacifier without making a fuss, sucking on it with a sniffle. “There we go, baby; you wanna get a diaper-change in the bathroom?” His brother nodded frantically, his face screwed up with infantile sorrow, “Pwease, my pee-pee huwts weal bad! You’we sewious, I’m just a baby, pwease change my diapie, it huwts!” 

Looks at Max "I recommend that you don't call your brother sweetie.  It doesn't sound right" 

Looks at Billy as I tape the diaper up again and picks him up placing him back in the stroller "uncle Dan will make baby boy all nice and clean again. Baby needs to stop crying and start behaving himself or I will have to spank you.  And don't try that act with me because it won't work. I can see right through your acting. Don't think you can persuade me not to punish you for your bad behaviour"

Max nodded, blushing, “Sorry, I got too into trying to talk like he’s just a baby.” 

Baby Billy lay there with tears in his eyes as his poopy diaper was taped back up. He scowled when Dan remarked he couldn’t fool him with his acting, and folded his arms, grumbling to himself. “Fine, daddy; I’ll stop acting or whatever.” With that, he glared up at him as he was secured in his stroller, squirming a little, “I don’t care if you spank me; do your worst, I fucking dare you! It won’t hurt. I didn’t even do anything wrong this time, so I don’t get why you’re gonna punish me, but go wild. Do whatever the fuck you want, daddy.” 

Looks at Billy "well. If that's the way you want it" 

Looks at Max "he can stay in that diaper now. Where are the pink plastic pants with the lock on. I won't be spoken to like that. It's disrespectful.  I'm not going to spank you. Sitting in that disgusting messy diaper is a whole lot worse than being spanked. You had a chance to be changed in a bathroom and now you are paying the consequences for your potty mouth" 

I then turn back to Billy "do you think your choice of language is respectful? We were thinking about putting you back in underwear and forgetting this completely" I show you the proof "but after your little display I've decided that you should stay like that longer. And if you think language like that is acceptable then think again. You may not have done anything wrong but you should know that it's not acceptable to speak to someone like that" 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...